7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

It's official, I'm pregnant... I'm in total shock. We have been trying for 16 months and I thought it would never happen..... I'm just in total shock......
Welcome to the new peeps, stick with these ladies they are VERY lucky!!!!!
image.jpg

It's official, I'm pregnant... I'm in total shock. We have been trying for 16 months and I thought it would never happen..... I'm just in total shock......
View attachment 651361

I would be in shock too if I were in your shoes :) when you have been trying for a while getting a bfp seems like you're having a dream

Tasha, let's hope you get your BFP tomorrow!! And betty's luck spreads :) (Sorry Tracy, I'm used to using betty now) haha :)

Welcome to everyone else on this thread :)

Well, my af arrived in full flow this morning :(
I'm pretty sad, but also glad she is finally here & my cycles are getting back to normal. It works out, I should be ovulating exactly when my husband is back on leave, which never happens...So I'm gearing up that I will get my bfp soon.
What are everyone's views on temping?? I don't know if I fancy doing that, I get obsessed symptom spotting as it is, think this will cause more stress?

Please stay in touch betty, or I'll be sad :( Xx

Frisky..... Im so sorry AF showed her ugly face! Please keep the faith, I thought I would never get a BFP (and to be honest I still don't believe it!) I need to have you as my bump buddy so please get down to it next cycle!!!!!
I'm with all you girls, I ain't going anywhere!!!! You have all been ultra special :)
Pls everyone keep posting...... :hug:

Frisky..... Im so sorry AF showed her ugly face! Please keep the faith, I thought I would never get a BFP (and to be honest I still don't believe it!) I need to have you as my bump buddy so please get down to it next cycle!!!!!
I'm with all you girls, I ain't going anywhere!!!! You have all been ultra special :)
Pls everyone keep posting...... :hug:

Yey!! Your all stuck with me too I'm afraid xxx

I'm getting my bloods done next week to test hormones and then seeing my doctor the week after, just to get some reassurance really x
Made up for you betty, I really feel I've made a friend with you on here :hugs:

What did hubby say?? Bet he's ecstatic!! :happydance:

I'll be having a very large drink for you this weekend my lovely :drunk:

Frisky, I did all my bloods 2 cycles ago and they came back saying I had very low progesterone levels. Then we were referred to the Assisted reproduction unit at my local hospital. We had our first appointment on 11th July where the doctor checked my cervix and she said it looked like a good time to go and DTD (I knew I was coming up to ovulation but didn't realise they could actually 'see') so of course we went home and DTD then twice again after and that was it all cycle. I was due a HSG exam once my period arrived to check for any blockages etc..... And now look! I'm PG, after all that!!!! I can't believe it! I think I did relax a bit more once I knew we were getting tests done as I felt someone else was taking some stress off my shoulders.... Please stay positive.
Also regarding temps, I never did it as I was already obsessed and didn't want something else to take over my every day life (if that makes sense?)
Please pray this bean sticks :dance:

View attachment 651361

Congratulations you did it. I am so happy for you that's number two!:happydance:

Tasha, let's hope you get your BFP tomorrow!! And betty's luck spreads :) (Sorry Tracy, I'm used to using betty now) haha :)

Welcome to everyone else on this thread :)

Well, my af arrived in full flow this morning :(
I'm pretty sad, but also glad she is finally here & my cycles are getting back to normal. It works out, I should be ovulating exactly when my husband is back on leave, which never happens...So I'm gearing up that I will get my bfp soon.
What are everyone's views on temping?? I don't know if I fancy doing that, I get obsessed symptom spotting as it is, think this will cause more stress?

Please stay in touch betty, or I'll be sad :( Xx

Damn her well at least you know where you stand and what options you have moving forward. Right now I am just in limbo no Af no bfp so I will keep you posted and I hope you will do the same Sarah.

Welcome Kittycathy and Bloopie the ladies here are wonderful! :)

Damn her well at least you know where you stand and what options you have moving forward. Right now I am just in limbo no Af no bfp so I will keep you posted and I hope you will do the same Sarah.

How many dpo are you lrts? Dont lose hope, maybe it's still to early...

im keeping my fingers crossed for you. if it's meant to be, it's going to happen :)

For 5 days now, i sit at work and the first 2 hours I cannot concentrate because my mind keeps thinking about what im feeling today, yesterday, day before that and thinking they're preg symptoms.... im really going nuts!

Morning ladies..... How is everyone???
Frisky, how you feeling??? When is hubby next home??
Mango, kat Everything good your end???
Lilly.... How you feeling??? Are you still in shock??
Irts, when are you testing??
Kitty, bloopie..... When are you girls testing???? Keep us posted!!!
:)

Hey ladies, sorry..I had to take a 6 hour road trip back up north to Manchester to see my family yesterday.

Hope we are all ok! Betty, I'm ok...bit gutted, but pleased af is here and my cycle is becoming regular. Hubby is back next Sunday for 10 days...so gonna get down to it!! Haha ;)
I think I'm going to try my hardest to take a more relaxed approach and not do the early testing thing and obsess so much....yeah right!!
Kitty, I know its hard. I spent the last 2 weeks literally obsessing over every symptom and no doubt I will again next tww, but try and not let it take over...whatever will be will be.
Tasha are you testing tomorrow?? Fingers crossed your our number 3! :)
I know how much you want it, but do remember, your body is still healing so if it isn't your turn this month, your getting your body stronger in preperation for next month...im with you every step of the way.

Betty, you give me hope as you have been ttc so long like me. Just goes to show miracles do happen :)

Let's stay together, strong & supportive ladies!!

Have a good day
Much love Xx

Hi frisky.... Hope everything is ok with your family....
Yes, please keep the faith!!!! I have charted, obsessed, DTD every day during my fertile period, used OPK's, preseed etc, etc, etc...... No one can ever say what made them pregnant the cycle that they fell but this last cycle we only DTD 3 times (one was during the day so please try that!!!!) I would say I was much more relaxed this cycle as I knew we were getting tests done and they had already confirmed that I had low progesterone so I thought I would be prescribed clomid and then could take things from there!
Who knows if it was because I was more relaxed??????
I would suggest you go and get the tests done, that way at least you will get answers... People think that because you have one child then of course you will automatically have another one with no issues, obviously this is not the case.... I'm so with you chick, right until you get that BFP!!!!! Which you WILL!!! :)

Kitty, we've all obsessed this month (just look at our posts) you're not the only one! It's so difficult not to obsess, we all want it so much!!!
Keep me posted ladies and good luck to all those testing today xxxx

Morning everyone!

Super congrats Betty - have you worked out your EDD? - I'd missed that yesterday! I was in London all day in meetings so didn't get a chance to do anything other than feel like I was dying in the heat and was mega tired! I had to go to a posh dinner in the evening and it was super obvious as I wasn't drinking but no one said anything. I made friends randomly with the pregnant waitress (on the quiet!) so some benefit came of it but I nearly fell asleep at one point.

Frisky - sorry to hear AF came but Betty's right, it's a really lucky thread and the positivity on here is amazing. the huge difference this month is that we DTD on the day before and the day of O - and that was it! I have little to no CM so I used a little bit of conceive plus lube and hung like a bat for an hour afterwards. I can't say that I relaxed like Betty this month, I was probably as nervous as ever but I do agree that relaxing helps but there's no way that I could do it so I understand! Great that your OH is with you when you O - that should make a huge different!

I'm only 3w6d today, technically AF is due today or tomorrow so I'm still really worried she'll show. Dying to do another CB test but I won't..... probably......

Hello Lilly!!!! Have you contacted/been to your doctor yet??? I'm going to see mine on Monday, I won't totally believe it until he says 'YES'!
MY EDD is 5th April 2014 and I'm 5 weeks...... It's ridiculous as I still cant believe it!!!!!
I hope this little jelly bean sticks!!!!
Not really having any symptoms either?! How about you??? I think I will prob use my CB digital test I have leftover next week, just to keep me sane!!!
Want to buddy up?
I feel this has been such a lucky thread so the rest of you ladies, stick with it!!!! Keep me updated..... Can't wait to see all your BFP's!!!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:
Sending you all baby dust xxxx

Doctors is booked for 15th August. DH is away as from Monday for a week and really wants to go. I don't mind waiting anyway as I'm super early right now so i'll be nearly 6 weeks by the time I go!

Having a few waves of nausea but I wonder whether it's nerves/panic more than anything. I woke up at 5am and did a check whether I'm pregnant or not lol or whether I'd dreamt it and then I remembered that AF is due today and it was probably that that made me feel sick more than anything! Feeling really tired and my boobs are killing! Just want to get to next week so I know i'm officially late and then i'll feel better!

Would love to buddy up! Will PM you!

Chucking lots of :dust::dust::dust: at you all!

x x

im keeping my fingers crossed for you. if it's meant to be, it's going to happen :)

For 5 days now, i sit at work and the first 2 hours I cannot concentrate because my mind keeps thinking about what im feeling today, yesterday, day before that and thinking they're preg symptoms.... im really going nuts!

I know its aggravating right Well I hoping for the best for you and me too!:dust:

So I'm going in for a blood Hcg I will let you ladies know as soon as I hear back from the doctor. FingersX :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->