7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Hi ladies!! At 8dpiui i had white creamy discharge. Lots of it to!! 9dpiui, it wasn't as much, boobs tingled off and on. Heartburn (could be from jalapenos are from the day before)
Trying to hold off until Aug 9th or Aug 16th.. Its so hard..
Fx for that :bfp:

Welcome!!!! Keep us posted with ur symptoms and test results! Fingers crossed or you.... X

Thank you!! So far today is 10dpiui and :BFN: :( trying to have hope!! i know this isn't accurate but we can't go based of opks right?

I gave up on the OPK's as I would go for months without a positive test and would not know when to DTD! I also did a pg test at 10DPO and it was bfn but then got my BFP at 18 DPO so don't give up hope!!! Do you still have the CM????

Today i still have a little not as much as saturday (9dpiui)-- that day was constant and white creamy milky CM, (i usually don't get until couple days before af)
I'm so confused this cycle anyway, I'm not sure how long my LP is. Just all out of sorts. :shrug:

Hi kitty..... Keep us posted with your symptoms.... Will you test Friday???? Fingers crossed for you xxx

If AF doesn't come by Friday I will definitely test! So AF please stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck kitty!!! I have everything crossed or you!!!! Keep us posted on your symptoms this week :)
Wantonemore..... When is AF due for you (roughly?) hold out till your at least 14 DPO to test again and keep us posted.... Fingers crossed for you, I see you have been trying for a long time, I hope this is your month :hug:

Wantonemore, fx for you! Is this your first time doing iui? How was it?

Good luck kitty!!! I have everything crossed or you!!!! Keep us posted on your symptoms this week :)
Wantonemore..... When is AF due for you (roughly?) hold out till your at least 14 DPO to test again and keep us posted.... Fingers crossed for you, I see you have been trying for a long time, I hope this is your month :hug:

I'm usually 28 days right on, started af started on July 16 th
Positive opk July 25th (cd 10)
iui done July 26th (cd11)
So if i go by my LP i should start this Friday ish, if i go by my CD's, then next Tuesday... I'm so confused.
I'm going to try and hold off until after this weekend if i can. Doctor wants me to wait until next Friday if :af:
Long wait... 10 days!!!
Yes we're been ttc since April 2011, had the m/c and ectopic and losing my left tube seems to have messed up my body..

Wantonemore, fx for you! Is this your first time doing iui? How was it?

First time yes, it didn't hurt very relaxing. The part i enjoyed the most was getting to see DH's sperm under the microscope. Amazing to see, the washed ones and un-washed.. A big difference... Hoping this is my last iui... ;)
We didn't use any HCG shots, triggering, just femara and iui procedure.
Doctor said I'll see you in three weeks if you don't get your period.. Fx!!
I'll be praying for you to!!

Girls I'm praying for you.... Sending all my best baby dust your way.... Keep me posted xxxx

Think Im out... :( Had a slight headache last night and had to sleep it off. This is a usual sign for me that AF is on her way. Woke up this morning with light brown spotting. Other than the headache, i have no other symptoms. If I dont get a full flow by tomorrow I will probably test!

:af: :af: :af:

Hi ladies....not checked in for a while as I've only just got back back home, from a weekend away. I've not read through all posts yet, but wanted to send you all a hello and a hug!

I'll be back in touch after a good sleep. Haha

Thinking of purchasing a clear blue ovulation tester kit?? Any opinions on this, or are they a waste of cash?? Xx

Hi ladies....not checked in for a while as I've only just got back back home, from a weekend away. I've not read through all posts yet, but wanted to send you all a hello and a hug!

I'll be back in touch after a good sleep. Haha

Thinking of purchasing a clear blue ovulation tester kit?? Any opinions on this, or are they a waste of cash?? Xx

id say anything you haven't tried is always a shot. You can be a success story to someone else. :thumbup:

I say what the hey! give um' a shot!

Oh kitty! Sorry that AF has showed her ugly face! Is she definitely here or are you just spotting???
Frisky, welcome back, I thought I'd lost ya!!!!
As wantjust1more said, anything is worth a shot! I almost bought one as I was getting no positives on the normal OPK's so thought it was because they were cheap.... Turns out as I had such low progesterone I would prob never get a positive! Have you had a chat with your doctor yet????

Oh kitty! Sorry that AF has showed her ugly face! Is she definitely here or are you just spotting???
As wantjust1more said, anything is worth a shot! I almost bought one as I was getting no positives on the normal OPK's so thought it was because they were cheap.... Turns out as I had such low progesterone I would prob never get a positive! Have you had a chat with your doctor yet????

Awwwwh no, I'm still here :)

I've got to go on day 7 of my cycle, which is tomorrow. For a blood test. I've had previous ones done before this.
My docs away for 2 weeks, so I'm booked in then for a chat, so we will see.
I'm gonna push it though, as they don't seem to listen. :wacko:

How are you feeling anyway? Ecstatic I bet!! :happydance: Xx

The witch is definitely here alright! And she brought with her more migraine! :growlmad:

Frisky, i hope your blood test comes back with great results in time for your DH's return ;)

i think the witch is comin around for me-- crankier and agitated today.. I have a feeling she'll arrive. And yup I keep testing (HPTS) are neg.. I feel out and in at the same time. I was cramping yesterday and feel like she's coming.
I"m not wet like i usually am, and my boobs are still achy (which they never are)
I'm learning to check cervix.. last cycle i felt the "nose" and it was low and soft but hard--That was 3 days before af--. This morning i kept reaching and was trying to search without searching to much. It's like i couldn't feel what i felt last cycle.. so idk... guess will see this weekend.

12 DPIUI AND COUNTING!!

i think the witch is comin around for me-- crankier and agitated today.. I have a feeling she'll arrive. And yup I keep testing (HPTS) are neg.. I feel out and in at the same time. I was cramping yesterday and feel like she's coming.
I"m not wet like i usually am, and my boobs are still achy (which they never are)
I'm learning to check cervix.. last cycle i felt the "nose" and it was low and soft but hard--That was 3 days before af--. This morning i kept reaching and was trying to search without searching to much. It's like i couldn't feel what i felt last cycle.. so idk... guess will see this weekend.

12 DPIUI AND COUNTING!!

im excited to know how your iui turns out. I'm planning to have one next cycle. keeping my fingers crossed for you wantjust1more!!

:dust:

12 DPIUI AND COUNTING!!

im excited to know how your iui turns out. I'm planning to have one next cycle. keeping my fingers crossed for you wantjust1more!!

:dust:

Thank you !!! i'M EXCITED and nervous all at the same time. I feel like a big water balloon, bloated really really bad!- hoping this weekend and next week there is no af and a huge BFP! :happydance:

Sorry to hear af is here kitty, I know the feeling.
Hard to believe this time last week I was excited at the thought I may be pregnant!
Oh well, we can buddy up next cycle hey? :)

Want just1more, Hang in there girl! :) your on a lucky thread here, fingers crossed for you.

Irts- How's things your end?? I hope your staying positive xxx

one of my oldest friends messaged me last night. Her and hubby have been TTC for just over 2years now. She's my girl who I moan too and vice versa. She had one of her tubes removed after an ectopic pregnancy 10 years ago. Well, she's now 3 months pregnant......Her message to me was so thought out & caring, as she knows how upset I would get and how much I want this.
But, you know what? I am over the moon for her. And her story gives hope to us all.
She basically said that her & hubby stopped trying so hard. Started having sex for FUN at again and really tried not to stress over peeing on sticks, symptom spotting etc.

So, think I'm gonna try this approach. I'm going to docs later for blood tests.
Then I'm going to concentrate on my husband coming home & enjoy him been here.
May even go shopping & get some new underwear, sexy myself up a bit!! Hahaha ;) Xx

Love to you all xx

Awwwww frisky.... You will get that BFP soon!!!! Hope you and hubby have a lovely time while he is home xx
Want1more.... Keeping everything crossed for you!!!! It's not over till the witch is here!!!
Mango, irts, kat..... How's it going your end girls? Where are you with your cycle?
Me, freaking out slightly as I have absolutely no symptoms of pregnancy.... If its not one thing it's another, I guess there is always something to worry about!!!
Anyway ladies I'm hoping you all get that BFP this cycle, I will be stalking this thread until you do!!!! :hug:

Good, got a blood test yesterday, negative. Doctor said its to early because i haven't missed my period yet. Idk, I'm having crazy bloating, boobs still sore, and cervix was high, couldn't find it? Will see... Doctor said i need to wait a week...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->