7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

I told my DH yesterday when I walked in the door with two tests! He has said that he thinks I'm pg this month but I think he says things like that to keep my spirits up as he knows how much it means to me, bless him!!!
And yes, it's all I'm thinking about too! Morning, noon, night, every minute of the bloody day!!! Which is why I think my period is late, through stressing about it!!!
Well it's not long now before we test!!!! Eeeeeeeeeek!!!! Bork!!!!

No need for me to test tomorrow....Im spotting again now :(
Think I'm kidding myself....wish she'd just come on full flow and get it over with. Xx

There must be a reason that this is a different cycle Frisky? When did you last do a test? x

I tested yesterday morning with a cheap test xxx I don't know what's happening, or if I've actually imagined all my symptoms?
I wouldn't mind if it was BOOM full flow, because at least then my cycle would have been regular and I'd know where I stand.
The witch is playing tricks with me. :( Xx

Oh no! That's just bloody cruel! Why do our bodies do this to us!!!
As if we don't already have our minds paying tricks on us!!!!
See with my AF it arrives and is heavy from the second it starts so there is never any second guessing with mine..... If you're still spotting tmrw I would test again, just to be sure.
:hug:

Sorry girls...I'm moaning on with myself xxx

My AF normally spots red for 2 days, then it's so heavy, I have to use super plus sized tampons. This is just a creamy pink colour & consistency?? Arrrgggghhhh!! And I deffo wasn't imagining the fluttering in my tummy. Although I'm wondering if it's because I did a massive workout on my abs yesterday?

From when I start spotting usually, my period should be in full flow by now Xx

Ok well keep,positive until you know for sure!!!! Test in the morning! Do you have any good tests left??? How many days late are you now (roughly?!)

I've got a pretty good test left from asda. I'm roughly 3-4 days late xxx spotting has stopped again!! It's like hide & seek xxx

Keep me posted...were in the same boat!!!!! :)
Everything crossed xxx

Cheers my lovely!! :)
I have everything crossable crossed for you tomorrow xxx

I'm not feeling hopeful at all :-( I think it's my way to deal with it if its a bfn!
Are you the same???

I'm not feeling hopeful at all :-( I think it's my way to deal with it if its a bfn!
Are you the same???

I've been TTC that long, I think I've lost all hope :nope: Xx

But I've a good feeling about you :) Xx

I hope you're right and I hope we can celebrate together :hugs:

Irts.... Let us know as soon as you test tmrw :)

I am regretfully informing you ladies that the test came back negative again. I just felt like crying this morning when I got those results because my period seems to be no where in sight besides the spotting I mentioned to you ladies before. I called my doc yesterday and the nurse will be getting back to me today.

The doc was supposed to start me on clomid but we cant do that without a period. So I am just a little exhausted and discouraged right now.
I feel that it is only fair to tell you ladies a little about my hx. In 2006 I was preg ajd this one particular doctor told me it was ectopic so he gave me methotrexate after that i was bleeding intermitantly throughout the month for years and i kept going back to him to try and get the issue resolved. Later on I found out through a ultrasound tech that there was a baby invetro at the time he gave me the methotrexate. I went into surgery to have it removed but only to have the irregular bleeding continue. January of this year I was bleeding daily and heavily but I didnt address it right away because I was finishing my last semester of nursing school. It was when I started filling a pad within 30 mins that's when I went to the emergency room and was refered to the doctor and had the procedure done in april. That a small sum up of the story ladies. Enough about me keep me posted with those bfp's and thanks again ladies. By the way you guys can call me Tasha

Oh tasha, what a horrible ordeal you have gone through, I'm so sorry :cry:
It's no wonder you are feeling discouraged.

Times are really sent to test us, I've had testing times and can feel a little bit of your heartache. :hugs:

Your surgery was In April, almost 4 months ago. That's still very new & raw. Your body will still probably be going through the healing process & levelling out. I pray & hope you are a step closer to your BFP. :)

It's easy to turn a blind eye to our health when we are busy in life. But now you are getting the right treatment & have addressed the problem, it can only get better.
So when you feel discouraged, remember that.
You can chat to us on here anytime.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy your way :thumbup:

I'm Sarah by the way xxx :)

Thanks so much for the positive regards Sarah, and fingers x for you and a super duper fat BFP tomorrow that goes for Tracy as well. I will keep you ladies posted on my situation as it is so complicated. :dust: to you both!!

Tomorrow is 14dpo and Af is due not that I want her I talked with the nurse and she told me the Doc said to give it a few more days and if the test are still
negative he will call in a prescription which aide in producing a period. We will see how it goes.

Hey ladies...I am new to this whole page posting thing. But I've been reading your post and found myself wanting to chat. I am 7dpo. This is our first month in trying and I hope we are lucky. I am now feeling sick. Sneezing and throat hurts in morning but then goes away. Not hungry and feel nausea alot. I am also really tired. Past two days I took over a hour nap. Not Normal.. I am.also moody which isnt normal for me. Oh...and i keep having weird dreams...I really hope I am...

Ladies! I've been awake since 3am, tossing and turning all night and finally got up 20 minutes ago to do the test I have been putting off! This is my results.....
image.jpg

Am i still dreaming?im in total shock.

Whoooooooooooooohoooooooooo!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! X xxx :)

I don't believe it.... I'm using a clearblue, just trying to hold my pee in a bit longer.....
Will keep you posted.

Ladies, i've been stalking this thread in the last 2 hours and I feel i've watched a series on tv - you've all had me crying, worrying, excited and happy! I'm close to tears typing this post now because I'm so relieved I'm not the only one going mad every time it's the TWW. Im waiting to test next monday and your stories have just kept my spirits up. Thank you so so much!

Betty congratulations, it's def a pos line there! Truly happy for you!
Lily, congratulations too and i hope you have a smooth sailing 9mos!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->