7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Morning ladies..... How is everyone???
Frisky, how you feeling??? When is hubby next home??
Mango, kat Everything good your end???
Lilly.... How you feeling??? Are you still in shock??
Irts, when are you testing??
Kitty, bloopie..... When are you girls testing???? Keep us posted!!!
:)

Hi Betty how are you feeling?

I went for a HCG today I should know by Monday if not I will start with the prescription to help aide in producing AF. I am so confused at this point.:shrug:

Hi irts...... How you doing??? Keep us posted with your results and we all have our fingers crossed that everything comes back ok..... :) sending lots of love and :hug: your way xxx

Hi irts...... How you doing??? Keep us posted with your results and we all have our fingers crossed that everything comes back ok..... :) sending lots of love and :hug: your way xxx

Well Betty thanks for the hug here's a :hug: back I wont have to wait until monday when I came from swimming my laps this evening it appears that the ugly witch has shown her face.

I look at it this way at least I know that I still have a period and I can try my luck all over again next month.

Ps thanks for the kind words sending love back!

Oh no!!!! Well I guess at least she is here and you can now move onto the next cycle....
I have good vibes for everyone on this thread so I'm sending you as much :dust: as I can....
Keep us posted..... Lots of love to you xx

Hiya. I didnt read all the posts sorry. Sorry for Af to the lady above. tmi but can i ask what your cm was like before you got your bfp? Tmi again but Its Creamy white in my pants and i feel it coming out and keep running to the toilet like Af is coming. Period due today or tom. Thanks.

Hi gumb... Normally after I o I tend to dry up but this cycle I had plenty of cm even after o!
I too thought AF had arrived but every time I went to check it was just cm.
Good luck to you, I hope you get that BFP!!!
Keep us posted xx

Hiya, thanks for letting me know. I tested and it was a BFP, i am so scared cos it's my 9th time to be pregnant and wasn't on any hormonal support. I just took all my drugs now. Normally have 24 day cycle and today is day 24 so i am hoping my body will do what it is supposed to do.FREAKING OUT!!! X

Hello ladies! It's been such a busy week with my new job and I haven't had time to even think about logging online since Tuesday! Now I'm here to stalk everyone and see what I've missed...bfp's I hope!
My period feels so weird this week. It's not like it had been and I had pain yesterday and today (CD 4,5) which isn't normal. I wish it would be done already!

Hiya, thanks for letting me know. I tested and it was a BFP, i am so scared cos it's my 9th time to be pregnant and wasn't on any hormonal support. I just took all my drugs now. Normally have 24 day cycle and today is day 24 so i am hoping my body will do what it is supposed to do.FREAKING OUT!!! X

Oh that's fantastic news!!! Congrats.... I hope this is a sticky bean for you.... Fingers crossed everything stays well... Keep us posted :happydance:

Betty!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooo excited for you!!!

Hello ladies! It's been such a busy week with my new job and I haven't had time to even think about logging online since Tuesday! Now I'm here to stalk everyone and see what I've missed...bfp's I hope!
My period feels so weird this week. It's not like it had been and I had pain yesterday and today (CD 4,5) which isn't normal. I wish it would be done already!

Hey mango! We have missed you... How you doing? Hope the new job is going well.... :thumbup:

Betty!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooo excited for you!!!

I'm still in shock mango! After all this time I get my BFP! I tell you, this is a lucky thread!!! You're all my lucky charms!!!!
I'm staying put with you all until we are all bump buddies :)

I'm still in shock mango! After all this time I get my BFP! I tell you, this is a lucky thread!!! You're all my lucky charms!!!!
I'm staying put with you all until we are all bump buddies :)

I'm so happy for you, I cannot imagine the feeling of seeing the 2 lines!!! I just cannot imagine! You have to be so excited and on cloud 9! :cloud9:

I'm good, the job..I LOVE it! Love it love it and so glad I have it. It's also kept my mind off ttc.

Oh that's great news!!!! Keep me posted on your progress this cycle :dust:

hello ladies! how was your weekend? Was so busy running errands, I wasn't able to check your posts til now. I hope you are all well rested for the new week :)

lrts, good luck and let us know of your results. so sorry about AF but frisky is right that your body is healing and taking time to go back to its regular functions. let's wait and see, your BFP might be just around the corner ;) stay strong!

mango, congratulations on your new job! it should keep you away from obsessing for a while :D

frisky, was so busy this weekend i think i just did 10% obsessing lol. actually i dont feel any symptoms at all. Today is CD 28 and I'm at 11dpo. my cycle is usually 31/32 days so I expect AF to be here by friday but i got no sore boobs, no cramps, no migraine, no backaches. Weird huh? I was planning to test today but decided to hold off as I dont feel anything that points to pregnancy. I'll probably just wait for a missed period if that happens.

Cheers everyone! I hope we all have a great week ahead of us :D

Hi kitty..... Keep us posted with your symptoms.... Will you test Friday???? Fingers crossed for you xxx

Hi ladies!! At 8dpiui i had white creamy discharge. Lots of it to!! 9dpiui, it wasn't as much, boobs tingled off and on. Heartburn (could be from jalapenos are from the day before)
Trying to hold off until Aug 9th or Aug 16th.. Its so hard..
Fx for that :bfp:

Hi ladies!! At 8dpiui i had white creamy discharge. Lots of it to!! 9dpiui, it wasn't as much, boobs tingled off and on. Heartburn (could be from jalapenos are from the day before)

Welcome!!!! Keep us posted with ur symptoms and test results! Fingers crossed or you.... X

Welcome!!!! Keep us posted with ur symptoms and test results! Fingers crossed or you.... X

Thank you!! So far today is 10dpiui and :BFN: :( trying to have hope!! i know this isn't accurate but we can't go based of opks right?

Thank you!! So far today is 10dpiui and :BFN: :( trying to have hope!! i know this isn't accurate but we can't go based of opks right?

I gave up on the OPK's as I would go for months without a positive test and would not know when to DTD! I also did a pg test at 10DPO and it was bfn but then got my BFP at 18 DPO so don't give up hope!!! Do you still have the CM????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->