7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Congratulations babyhead. H&H 9 months to you xx
Aaahhh Tina, kids say the funniest things!
Apparently we are watching nearly all the games!! I actually want England to win. I hope Mark is right xx

I have no doubt that I will be forced to watch all of the games too, lucky me hey! I don't mind watching the games with the well known teams but it's when he starts bloody watching the likes of egypt v honduras that drives me bonkers!

I had a phonecall yesterday afternoon from the hospital, I have an appointment for Monday to go and have a scan on my ovaries/tubes :):) that'll be another box ticked!

Still no symptoms really at this end.. I've got a mahoosive mouth ulcer!! Those who have me on facebook have probably seen me moan about it endless times. Seriously though I've had it for over 3 weeks and it's the size of a 5 pence piece. I was a little naive at first and thought it would go away in a week or so but now it's starting to cause me a bit of irritation so I've had no choice but to take action against it haha. I've started rubbing salt into it which isn't the most pleasant taste but with any luck it'll help it to heal

xx

Hi ladies just checking in on you i know it's been a while frisky you have a beautiful bump :) i hope all is well with all of you ladies

Hello everyone!!!! Sorry I'm being really lax on here :-(
How is everyone??? Everyone staying up to watch the match tonight?? We are going to a friends BBQ and then I'm gonna come home with the little one and let Chris get on with what boys do when they watch football!!! I've never understood the obsession with football!!!
Tina.... It's great your having a scan, will this be your first one? Hopefully you are all clear 'down there' when is marks spermy results back??? It's all moving in the right direction for you chick....
Babyhead - what wonderful news!!! I always love hearing stories like that, gives us all hope! I hope you're gonna stick around and keep us updated on your growing bean???
Frisky, charm how's it going???
AB - are you showing yet?? Remember we want bump pics from you too!
I'm stuck in limbo at the moment..... Just waiting for this app with the consultant before we can see what's gonna happen, so I'm enjoying a nice relaxing month off TTC!! No doubt I will be symptom spotting very soon! I can't help myself lol!

Welcome back wanting girl, how are you???

Want1more, how are you doing chick??? Where are you in your cycle???
Tryin - any update from you??

Wanting girl!!! I are you got your BFP?? Wow, that's amazing.... Look at all these BFPs we have now!!! Huge congrats to you. What sis you so different this cycle??? :)

Morning, I just look fatter just now, lol, can't wait til I have a proper bump!
Got my in laws coming up today, so meeting in town. Going to try and nap b4 the England game otherwise I'll never be able to stay up and watch it.
Hope you are all ok. Enjoy your weekend xx

Morning lovelies,

AB, ahh at least it's all moving in the right direction for you! Do you have your 12wk scan in a couple of weeks?

Betty, it's good to have a bit of time NOT obsessing about becoming pregnant and you'll be able to have a drink whilst the world cup is on! We're going out tonight to watch the match. Marks mum is having evie overnight so we're gonna go have food and mucho drinkies.

AF is due for me anytime in the next 2-3 days I'm guessing. since last night I've had throbbing pain in my boobs and my nipples are really sore. .. shouldn't be symptom spotting but it's so tough not to. My period will probably be here by Monday anyway! ! Xx

I hope your period stays away and surprises you.
Yes my scan is 1st july, can't wait, nervous and excited.
Haven't told family yet, so going to wear baggy clothes this weekend(in laws visiting today, dad &stepmum tmrw) and then I won't see them again til after scan, they are going to think that I need to diet, lol! Xx

Ahh thanks AB, there's nothing I'd love more than to surprise mark for fathers day. He's desperate for me to be pregnant so it'd be the best feeling ever.

I know our chances are small of it happening naturally but miracles DO happen sometimes. Guess we will see what the next few days bring

Good luck with hiding your little bump! I'm sure like you said they'll just think you've been stocking up on the takeaways! I bet you can't wait to surprise everyone! Xxx

Thanks betty :) i'm still shocked and very excited! actually this cycle all i did was relax no opk no preseed just dtd lol almost every day around o time skipped 1 day then dtd the next took my temps didn't obsess with poas didn't test until 16 dpo and i was surprised when i saw that beautiful 2nd line it was a cheapo i ended up taking 6 tests before i finally believed it lol

Welcome back wanting girl, how are you???

Want1more, how are you doing chick??? Where are you in your cycle???
Tryin - any update from you??

was Just thinking about you all!! Miss you all terribly! :cry:

This semester in school is rough (as far as taking up my time)

I'm cd 25 11 dpo all we did was clomid ( I cancelled IUI and trigger)
we dtd the day before the pos opk and the day after. twice this month and that's all. So my odds of getting pregnant are so slim.

The only thing i'm feeling all of a sudden is really really sore boobs. Holy gosh!!

How are you feeling? Where are you at in your cycle? I saw you had cysts.. from the clomid right?

In the pub. . Can't even friggin escape it here! Pregnant lady, heavily pregnant lady sat on the next table. I keep staring at her bump, she must think im psycho... I probably am a little bit!

Nips still sore, had some crampy feelings low down but could totally be pre AF cramps. I was naughty this morning girls, took a cheapy PT and BFN.. I worked it out though that today I'm only 9 DPO because I ovulated late so it's too early right? Please reassure me Haha xxx

Tina..... Yes, 9DPO is still far too early!!! Don't lose hope, miracles do happen, we hear them all the time on this site so always keep the faith!!!
Just1more, your sore bbs are a great sign! Remember it only takes one time!!!! Keep us posted....
Did everyone watch the match last night? What a load of crap! I mean, these boys are on mega bucks, you would think that they would at least learn some skills!!! See, this is why I don't follow sport, it just makes me mad!
So girls, this thread has been going for a year next week! How quick has that gone????? Lordy, time flies when your TTC!!!

UGH betty its so hard not to test but this whole cycle haven't touched a hpt... I really figure it's a slim chance. Yesterday the boobs-- sharp shooting stabbing pain. I about wanted to cry.. It hurt so bad, kept waking me up. i'm sure its af playing tricks.. i'll test on wednesday if af goes missing.

What match you talking about the basketball games?

Want1, you have done well to not test!!!! Well
Done you! It's awful the games our bodies play on us in the TWW, I've had some major symptoms before and they all just ended in a BFP! The one month that I did get my BFP all I had was AF like cramps and loads of CM. I think we are all different and we all get completely different symptoms.... I hope this month is your month chick....
We are not trying this month but god I have had tons of CM! For the last 3 days (I'm CD15 today) I guess we could have a little :sex: later just in case there is a small chance!!
The football World Cup is on at the moment in Rio and it was England's first match last night so basically the while country was slightly possessed.... We lost! Typical :)
Tina - how's your hangover honey????? Xxxx

yes, i know everyone is so different. I have had CM since 2dpo. Enough for it to be slippery everytime i've wipped. Weird. Idk, guess. will see. Def, not getting my hopes up. Feel like going for a long run just to pass the time.

Yes we've been channeling in on the world cup, I think Ecuador was up last time I checked. their have been some good games though.

I feel like telling dh to go get me one( hpt) , but I'm really lazy and just don't care at this moment to test.

Eurgh I've felt awful all day :-(:-( ended up going to a gay bar with Mark dancing the night away to the spice girls and didn't get home until 3am, marks mum phoned at 9am to say that Evie had been vomiting all morning so we had to rush to get her because she wanted her mummy

Finally just got into bed, I'm wiped out!

AF due for me anytime now... nipples are still really painful but I'm also having AF type cramps. This isn't out of the norm for me before AF so just waiting to see what happens now.

Want just, sending you tonnes of luck this cycle! Xx

Arrrgggghhhh...So much to catch up on!

I'll be back tomorrow, to read what's been happening.
I'm off to bed, I'm so tired Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->