7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

wantjust... ahh hun that is what we are here for, vent away!

I think you should definitely take legal advice before agreeing for any payments, especially if there is no proof that the child is definitely his. I think you're making the best decision to do everything the correct way.

xx

Hi wantjust1 - in any instance where there is a demand for child benefit you are entitled to demand an unbiased paternity test (via the court). At least that will give you peace of mind once and for all. If it does turn out that he is the father it sounds like that poor wee one could do with a stable influence in her life, but like you said, with the timing etc, this sounds like the absolute nonsense of someone desperate and very unhappy.

Want1..... Sorry that this person is putting you all through this! She sounds a bit 'nuts' to be honest!!! I say you should defo demand a paternity test! Is she not agreeing to one???
Edinburgh!!!! Welcome back my lovely we have missed you on here, I'm so please you are back TTC! Hope that you are less stressed in your new job..... X
Tina- any update from you? How you feeling!??? Xx

I have been away tooo long! I have missed soooo much. I hope everyone is doing ok. This heat is really bothering me. It is tooooo hot!!!

Thank you ladies so much!! I called our lawyer and he stated that we are better off waiting until he is served, the papers are just a threat of wanting to do a "conference meeting" .. Every time (last time was 2008) she does this, we wait and she doesn't want the paternity test, and closes the case. She sent us a message saying she doesn't want dh's money.. Blah blah... We are willing to be there if it is his, but she's going to need to grow up... If we pursue the paternity test, we pay for it, if she pursues it, she pays... It costs about $500-$1,000...:cry:

Thank you ladies so much.. It's so nice to come vent to you all.. I hope i didn't stress af out..

I'm super bloated, miserable more like it.. Hoping she's gone. For 9 months.

I truly love you ladies from miles away!!!

Oh want1more.... That's what we are all here for, we are all in this together. I feel we have such a lovely little group on here. I know you girls have really helped me get through everything in this last year :)
Momwife.... I love that it says your baby is now the size of a cucumber!!!! So cute :) I can't believe you are 30 weeks already! That's has gone super fast!
Tina - I'm sending you lots of baby dust :dust: I hope this is it for you chick :)

Well it was all a big fat mind fuck! My period has come this morning

I feel royally pissed off :(:(:( I genuinely thought we had done it, why are our bodies so evil?

That's it now for me, I make a pact with myself not to symptom spot ever again. Even if I have all the symptoms in the world I'm not thinking about it until AF doesn't arrive.

At least by the time my next AF arrives we will know if we need IVF/IUI or not, I guess that's something to look forward to.

Hope everyones well today, momwife you're so close now! Can't believe you're gonna have your little bubba in 10 more weeks eeeek xx

I'm so sorry Tina..... I really had a good feeling for you. Why do our bodies do this to us? As if its not already unfair that we are in this predicament in the first place!
I say go and buy the biggest bar of chocolate and a nice bottle of wine, chin up, just think, you will have answers very soon!!!
Frisky, I'm thinking about you today on Eve's 11th birthday. :hug:

Oh Tina, that's a suckerous start to a day. Hopefully you'll have a plan in place soon.

Momwife, can't believe you're so far along! How are you feeling? I think at 30weeks I just couldn't believe I'd get any bigger!
Right, off to do my last day in the house of hell! Don't think i'll be doing any actual work somehow... :)

thanks girls :) I'm going to buy a tub of ben and jerrys after work and indulge whilst watching the soaps tonight. Onto month 12 it is...

Frisky, sending big hugs today my dear. Hope you are feeling okay

I've just made my appointment for my HSG, what a pain in the arse that was! The letter that my consultant gave me says the test can be performed any day upto CD20, the woman I spoke to was under the influence that it can only be performed upto CD19 and conveniently for me the next appointment was CD20. So she was like "I'm afraid you're a day out so you will have to wait until next month" I fumed at her, I know I shouldn't have because it wasn't her fault but I'm hormonal and angry today, I told her "I want that CD20 appointment, the letter I have in front of me states the test can be done upto CD20" so she put me on hold and then said her manager said I can have the appointment.

Good job too or I would have ended up going down there with a sledgehammer. Don't think I could wait another month, just want it all out of the friggin way! xx

Good Morning Ladies! How are you all feeling?

Me, still waiting for af! thinking since I got a positive opk on June 3rd, I ovulated on the 4th so af should be here today??? I'm trying to justify again.

Boobs still sore, and man'o-man have I been crying for the past 2-3 days over EVERYTHING!! haven't done this in forever. So waiting it out today. feel like wearing "protection" just in case the :witch: decides to come..

Aaahh Tina, I was hoping this was it for you. Sorry af came xx

Tina, I'm so sorry, i can feel your pain. Same kinda thing happened last month thought that was it.. Might be cycle buddies..

Hello everyone :)
Tina, how you doing my lovely? Hope you have enjoyed your Ben & jerrys.
Want1.... Any update? Any sign of AF? Have you tested yet???

hey betty!!! No Af is still missing!!! I'm so getting excited!!! Will see-- I was so close to buying a test- I picked it up, but walking down walmart, DH looked at me and said " love, why don't you just let God do what he needs to do" (is basically what he said) we haven't been really churchy- but lately i've been listening to my gut/heart etc. SO long story short, af is still missing and I put the test back. I'll test probably test sunday or so. :happydance: Even though I took the trigger last cycle-- last month was 29 days 16dpo so I'll wait this cycle out.

Symptoms so far:
  • Boobs sore
  • Don't want to eat
  • VERY emotional
  • thirsty

Nothing out of the normal-- guess will see in a week if she comes or not.

Quick question:
Dh and I are going on a date: Wine or no Wine?? Just want to relax..

Tina I'm sorry the witch got you :( i thought about you today when i was at the dr i saw quite a few teenagers pregnant and thought they don't even know what to do with a baby or know how blessed they are when the ladies in the thread are so wishing for there bfp take heart it will happen when you least expect it i checked my cervix and it tricked me so many times i found me temps to be the most reliable out of all the things i did i'm praying for you and all you ladies to get that one prayer you can never give up on BFP lots of hugs :)

Morning everyone.... How's it going???
Want1.... That is very exciting!!! I can't believe you put the test back, see I have zero will power and would have been testing from 9DPO! I have everything crossed for you xx
Where is everyone else in their cycle now? I'm totally out of sync? I'm CD19 today, as we had a bit of a break this month we have only DTD 3 times and so I guess there would only be a very small chance of being PG :(
It's my interview today at 2pm..... Eeeeeeek! Need to really brush up on my interview skills!!! Wish me luck xx

Betty, hope you smash your interview hun! I know you will anyway because you're fabulous :):):)

Wantjust eeeekk I'm excited for you, hey I had all the symptoms that I thought meant that I was pregnant and I wasn't, so maybe a lack of symptoms for you will be a good thing!

wantinggirl, thank you so much for thinking about me, that means a lot <3 I know what you mean though about seeing women everywhere who probably don't want their baby. It hurts, but hopefully we will be rewarded one day with bumps of our own.

Well let me tell you this, I had the afternoon from hell yesterday! Sorry if this is a bit of a long one but I need to tell you all....

My sister called me yesterday morning to confide in me. A bit of info on her, she has underactive thyroid and PCOS so rarely has periods. She has been having intense stomach cramps and back pain low down for about 3 weeks. She took 2 pregnancy tests when it all started and they were negative but yet the cramping continued. So I suggested to her to take one more pregnancy test to rule it out completely..

So I get a phonecall in the afternoon, she's sobbing down the phone. "Tina I've taken another test and there's 2 pink lines" ... goodness my heart sank. Because of all the cramping we thought surely she must be having an ectopic especially since it's only one sided so off to A&E we went. We waited for hours upon end to be seen in the early pregnancy assessment unit and when the nurse came to see her she said "we've got no free rooms down here, I hope you don't mind but we will have to go upto the maternity ward to asses you"

Pregnant ladies in labour wobbling around everywhere!!! new baby cries coming from every doorway... not a good 30 minutes. Anyway they did another pregnancy test and it was NEGATIVE!!! what the hell??? apparently false positives are quite common and they see it all the time. So we're still non the wiser to what the pain is, she's going back to her GP today.

So I had a pregnant sister for a few hours, madness xxx

Oh my god Tina!!! Your poor sister! Is she TTC??? Also poor you having to be on the maternity ward the day AF arrives!!!!
I'm not totally clued up on pcos, does it cause pain? Maybe she has ovarian cysts as I know they cause pain, especially is they burst or start making your ovaries twist..... Hope she is ok xxx how are you feeling now?
I'm not feeling good today at all!! Feeling really miserable and snappy. Just had a meeting at work and I just hate working there, they are all such back stabbers. God, I hope I get this job!

So date night was a success. We watched the neighbors. Hilarious! :thumbup: Great Movie! Came home- which lead to-- well ya know---:haha:
Woke up this morning thinking the :witch: will i'm sure be here when I pee... nothing yet. Cd 30/16dpo. I mean with only 2x bd'ing this month around ovulation this would be a miracle! :cloud9:
I don't have any symptoms (other than what feels like "left over crap":blush:)

I usually don't have the will power to put the test back, but i'm tired of getting shot down. So I guess if af shows (or not shows) I'm going to wait it out. If I pass today with no af, I will have a suspicion.. :winkwink:

I found this quote and it is really so true..

Attachments

• bcee13860061d548f525f98cdee23251.jpg
    bcee13860061d548f525f98cdee23251.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe