7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Good morning,

update... still cramping, still no AF just yet. I've got my scan this morning on my ovaries/womb/tubes

Imagine if they said "umm by the looks of things you're already pregnant!" believe it or not that was how I found out with Evie, well I had a suspicion. I had ovarian cysts and had an appointment for a scan at the same time I was in my 2WW. I think I must have been about 7DPOish and the woman scanning me said "Are you due your period in the next couple of days?" I said "No not for another week" and she said "Your womb lining is really thick!" she never actually said that I was pregnant but it gave me that little inkling that I was and low and behold my period never showed!

My appointment is at half 10 so I'll let you know if they say anything xx

Good luck Tina!!!! That would be amazing if they said 'you're already pregnant!!!'
Fingers crossed everything is fine xx
Aren't Mondays a shocker???? I'm not at work till 2pm but I still hate Monday mornings!

Hi girls,

back from my appointment, they didn't even friggin do an ultrasound!

Honestly it was the biggest waste of time, I was waiting for an hour and 10 minutes to be seen and then when I got in there the consultant was like "This appointment is just to make some notes about you and your cycles and discuss what's happening next" I thought why the hell didn't they just tell me this at my last appointment?

So without going all the way around the world and back this is what they would like to do...

HSG, I have to make an appointment as soon as my period arrives.
Scan on my ovaries, they want this to be done on the same day as the HSG
CD2-4 blood test to check the quality of my eggs
CD21 blood test AGAIN to check progesterone.

She was quite open and honest with me though and said she didn't want me to be under any illusion and that we definitely wouldn't get any treatment for free on the NHS due to already having a child. She said IUI starts at £3000 and IVF £5000. I hope it doesn't have to come down to that but we won't know until we go to discuss our results at the end of July.

Period watch... still cramping on and off, last night in bed they were strong cramps. I thought my period had come. Today they're less strong but still noticeably there.. just like a period pain. Keep checking my cervix because I normally get some blood around my cervix before my period actually starts but it's just white & creamy.

Not testing though!!! I must hold off due to the chance of me turning into a crazy lady haha

Hows every ones Monday afternoon going?

I have to do the food shop this afternoon nooooooo!!!! xx

Oh Tina.... That's a bit crap! Why couldn't they just do the ultra sound there and then?? So annoying! But at least you have a plan of action now and they are doing every test on you which is good. That's a shock about the prices! Eeeeek! So expensive. What's your thought on IVF? Would you go ahead with it, how would you pay etc....? I guess we would have to take out a loan (or sell a kidney!!!) for IVF but I would imagine we would only be able to do it once, £10,000 for 2 rounds of IVF, eeeeeeek!!!!
I'm just about to go to work, sucks! Hate my crap job, hope I get this new one!!!

That is crap Tina, I hope you are already pregnant so that you don't have to have IVF xx
Not long now til your interview Betty xx

I'm glad they're ruling out every little thing that could possibly be the problem :) I can't complain that they are being thorough but rather than arranging an appointment to talk about things they should just do it there and then. I agree Betty!

I'm not sure what I think about IVF at the minute.. I definitely did my shocked face when she told me, it's probably pennies to her because she's this big bucks infertility consultant but to any normal working class couple £5000 is A LOT of money.

I had a look on the Liverpool Womens Hospital website and their current statistics are a 49% success rate with each round... so it'd be paying £5000 for a 50/50 chance basically. Mark said we should only discuss it if it comes down to it.. he's probably right, we will only end up getting stressy about it.

Mark's mum was left a couple of hundred thousand when his dad passed away in January and she doesn't have a mortgage or any big outgoings so I know that without a doubt she would borrow us the money it's just a big decision to make, you could be throwing 5 grand down the pan!

What are your thoughts on it Betty?

She also mentioned clomid to me aswell to maybe try before any treatments, though it scares me after what you've gone through!

xx

It's a tough one Tina.... My sister had IVF to have her little girl but she got it free on the nhs as it was for her first child. She said the whole experience was awful and stressful and she wouldn't go through it again.
I'm desperate for another child so would try anything but we just don't have the cash. I guess £5,000 is not a lot to pay for a child (if its successful) but its the pressure that you are under. What if it doesn't work??? I think I would be so miserable and with a £5,000 debt to remind me of my misery!!!!
I guess there is no point thinking too much on that subject until its really necessary. I'm hoping we don't get to that point :)

Took this just right now.. boobs are still sore, so pretty sure this is just the sight of the :witch: going to show her face. On to the next .. I don't think i'm going to do anymore meds, or doctors.. 3+ years of this stuff and it's getting to be a little depressing. :cry:

Attachments

• hpt of june 2014.jpg
    hpt of june 2014.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 5
Morning girls,

wantjust, sorry to see another BFN :-( when is your AF actually due?

hows everyone else doing today?

Still no AF here, I feel so anxious and I feel like I'm jinxing myself completely by saying this... the ONLY EVER time I have had sore nipples like I have today is when I got my BFP with Evie. Every cycle I speculate and check for symptoms but the only one thing I had with Evie was sore nipples. Every cycle I get sore boobs right until AF comes but never do I have sore nips. I must have checked my cervix about 50 times in the last 24 hours for signs of any pre- af blood but there's still nothing

Just been through all of my posts since ovulation and made a little list of what I've written down..

LMP 19th May
Suspected ovulation date - CD17 (4th June)
5DPO - headache
5DPO - the night I had that crazy dream with Evie being dead
9DPO - throbbing boobs, throbbing pains in nipples
10DPO - nipples really sore, dull cramping
11DPO - strong cramps in evening nipples still sore
12DPO - cramping throughout day but not as strong nipples still sore
13DPO (today) - cramping gone, nipples still sore.

I won't lie, I am going to be super upset if my period arrives. My body has never deceived me like this before

argggghhh! what a predicament haha xx

Tina, when will you test? I really hope your body isn't deceiving you xx

I'm gonna give it until Friday AB, last cycle I got my period on CD31 which is the latest my AF has ever been but I know I ovulated later than normal. So I'm not saying I'm "late" just yet, I'll give it another few days. xx

Tina i just want to encourage you i haven't been ttc as long as some of you ladies but i did try almost everything under the sun my youngest is 5 df and myself have kids but this one i'm pregnant with is our 1st together i tried progesterone cream apple cider vinegar castor oil packs preseed omega 3 prenatal vitamins black cohosh and theres no telling what else every person i saw pregnant i just wanted to cry but a week before i got my bfp i told df i don't think you can get me pregnant anyway that sunday i babysit my 3 month old nephew and i was thinking i really don't want to keep him i will be cramping and ill because my period was due that monday well monday came and nothing i looked at my chart my temp was still up so i thought it must be left over pprogesterone keeping it from coming on even tho the cycle before was normal and i hadn't taken any that cycle.went to wal-mart to get a cheapie that tuesday when no period showed still thinking why am i wasting money i bought 4 went home tested looked at it as soon as i saw the control line appear and said see a waste of money! But then a few minutes later i picked it up and said is that a 2nd line it was faint but it was there! So just when i had given up God showed me that if i just be patient and stand still he would give me what i had been praying for so don't give up!i hope this helps you and you get that bfp!

Oh no want1!! I'm sorry it's a bfn :( have you tested too early? When is AF due for you? 3 years is a long time, it's so frustrating, keep us posted.
Tina..... Eeeeeek!!! I really hope this is it for you, I really have everything crossed. Are you really gonna wait till Friday to test??? What DPO are you today???
Keep us posted, we really need some more BFPs on here!!!!

Sorry Tina.... I just read you're 13Dpo today. Please TEST tomorrow!!! I have a good feeling in my bones! :) :dust:

ahhh Betty I have to try and hold off, for my own sanity. I would class tomorrow as my due date so if I go past that then I promise that I will test!

I'm terrified of getting period pains! My cervix feels quite high, soft and closed so I can't see it happening today. I wouldn't even be thinking that I am if it wasn't for these sore nipples, I just remember that was my only symptom with Evie

I'm well aware of how cruel our bodies can be, I was convinced that I was pregnant at Christmas time and low and behold the witch showed her face. Just don't wanna build my hopes up too much xx

Hi Ladies,
Long time absent, I know! I have been stalking you regularly I promise to keep up to speed :)
Lots changed - I've been through the mill with work working large scale back to back projects and generally being miserable while they treat me like Sh1t. The upshot is I have quit my job and am taking a role a step back in another smaller company. Long term the move gives me a shot at being an MD if I want it. Short term there's much less stress so I'm delighted to say we're finally TTC. Have been off my pill for about a month and no horrific bleeding this time, so fingers crossed. Lots going on so I don't have much time to sweat the 2WW. Finish up at work tomorrow then off on holiday for a week.

Enough about me - Frisky I'm delighted for you - you look really great! Sounds like it's time to take legal action to protect Joe from his Dad. Emotional abuse is just as damaging as physical abuse and the courts are I think finally taking more action to protect children from this kind of thing. Betty, I'm sorry to hear about the awful side effects of Clomid - how you holding up? I realised today that this thread is nearly a year old! Think there should be a birthday celebration!! Tina, glad you are in the process of getting some answers. Has anyone heard from Momwife recently?
x

Morning girls.. I'm still waiting for af-- she'll be here today or tomorrow- I'm so emotional. Crying. We're having baby mama drama. I can't take it anymore. It's finally getting to me.

I'm going to vent-- I need to get this off my chest.
Dh was with a girl ( lets name her E) back in 2004 before he met his girlfriend "A"... They were together until me and dh hooked up in Jan 2006 and been together ever since.. We've been getting letter for dh to pay child support when 1) they haven't done a paternity test 2) my mother in law said gf "E" has been saying she's been pregnant since 2004. This little girl that we are getting papers for is 8 years old.
If she was preg in 2004 by dh she would have to be 10. I don't care if dh has a little (if it is his) since this happend all before I met him. However, I'm so tired of the threatening letters, this girl "E" will make a fake profile on fb just to talk sh*t. I think i'm more afraid of and can't eat or sleep that if it his, how are we going to provide for the kids he has now, the house, car etc. Do they take a portion? anyone know? I mean we are ttc for another and doctors etc get crazy costly guess that'll be on hold if we are going through this. The thing that drives me crazy is how the mother of the little girl will talk crap, yell, scream at us if she sees us in public. It's really embarrassing.. apparently my mother in law had to get a restraining order against her in 2004 when she started claiming she was pregnant. (hopefully I made sense)

Anywho, Just needed to get that off.. I am calling our lawyer that we've had on standby for all these years. Guess will see what he says.

Edinburgh lovely to see you back on the thread!!

YESSSSS for TTC again :):):) good for you for finally leaving your role and finding something else. Where in your cycle are you at the minute?

Not heard from Momwife in a few weeks, she pops in every now and then to update us. I think she is doing well! Surely she must be due in the next couple of months.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->