7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Tina- I'm so sorry about your sister, but did they take blood from her to check her levels? at least? When I had a ectopic pregnancy that happened to me. A couple days I think from that negative test the pain came stronger and stronger. (they could have avoided it from the blood work) they couldn't find a baby when they did the u/s so they did emergency surgery to find the baby in my tube already growing and everything. they took my tube and the baby. If they didn't take blood and she's still having pain off and on, i would say to get a second opinion. That crap hurts like hell when the baby is growing and nowhere else to go.

Betty- I AM PRAYING FOR YOU!!! hoping you get this job!!!! sending good vibes your way!! rock it girl :happydance:

Afternoon girls,

wantjust - yes they took blood, it came back as definitely negative. Hope AF stays away for you sweetie! You deserve a bit of good luck your way.

Betty - they're not obsessively TTC like I am but they're not being careful and would love children so she was over the moon, only to have her hopes come crashing back down.

I've spoken to her this morning and she said her head is all over the place. Maybe this scare will be the push for them to actively TTC at the right time. She will be okay she's a tough cookie!

I feel okay today apart from the cramping! I had another talk with Mark last night and I think we feel in a good place knowing that in 4 weeks time we will have an answer one way or the other. Mark has his final SA on Monday then the following week I get my HSG. I've got 2 lots of bloods to be taken in between so I think the 4 weeks will fly over

Gonna have lots of food tonight and watch the footie, you've gotta turn a little patriotic when your country is playing don't you. COME ON ENGLAND!!! xx

Oh thank gosh Tina it wasn't ectopic, i don't wish that experience on even my worse"enemy".. Thank you, guess will find out sometime today with af..

Glad your date night was a success want1.... I can't believe you're 16DPO!!!! Eeeeeek! Are you officially 'late' now??? So, when are you gonna test??? I'm hoping AF doesn't show her nasty face!!!
Tina.... Glad your sister is ok. Also, good news you have all your tests in the next 4 weeks, this cycle will fly by! Look at us all wishing our lives away!
My interview was ok, I wasn't in very long which I don't think is a great sign! I fine out next week so fingers crossed. Need to take myself out of the negativity that I get at my current job.... It sucks!!!
Want1 - love that little quote! :)

Aww betty keep your head up! Hopefully you're what they are looking for and knew it!! I've gone to 31 days, but that was oct of 2013.. Their usually from 25-29 days. So I'm expecting her today.. I'm so afraid to test.. Dh said i don't need to test lol.. Ugh.. I'm really afraid.. So I'm trying to hold off.. It's getting hard the later she gets..

Af still isn't here ladies... Do you think the clomid totally messed up my cycle I mean I know I ovulated ( could have been the "bad" side with no tube) but I know I still ovulated and even if i did Ovulate on the bad side I usually get my period. So where the heck is she? I'm testing in the morning. And I only have a damn blue dye that dh bought :( Oh well, so either I'll update with af or something...

Any update want1????? I'm crossing everything for you chick.... X

now we all know THAT was too good to be true... Af was happy to show up! Onto next cycle.. This is really getting tiring... Blah.

Sorry that your AF has shown hunni :( Try to keep your spirits up, go get yourself a big tub of ice cream. It works for me! sending you hugs xx

Oh no want1.... I'm so sorry :( we are surely due another BFP on here soon!!!!

I'm starting to wonder if it's my seizure medicine.. But i got pregnant with it before so idk.. Such a bummer. No more doctors for me..

Thank you ladies, you know how depressing it is to see af, I'm sure these days that pass, I'll be my positive self again.. Having one tube sucks!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh it's so frustrating and miserable!!! I feel your pain.... What your next plan of action??? What medicine are you taking that could be preventing falling pg????

Helloooo everyone!!

I'm so sorry I've been Awol. I've still not caught up properly on all the posts!! Bad girl I am!

I've had loads going on. Aaron was home on Tuesday, Eves birthday Wednesday, then Joe was sick all last night and through the night. I've had literally no sleep for 2 nights, I'm like the walking dead!!

Thank you so much for your words and thoughts. Wednesday was quite emotional...I had a hospital appointment & being there brought alot of memories back and I ended up breaking down in tears on my midwife!! But I'm ok now Xx

Betty, congrats on job interview....when will you hear? And How's everything going with the Clomid? X

Tina, sorry af got you. It really IS a mindfuck when you have all the symptoms....when is your next appointment? X

Wantjust....How are you my lovely? I'm sorry af got you too...Sounds like you have been going through a tough time! :hugs:

I've just watched the film 'The holiday' love that movie so much.....Jude law is hot in it! Haaha........I'm suffering badly from hay fever at the min, my eyes are killing. I can't really take anything for it either!

I'm going to attempt to get some sleep now. Gonna be tricky as my husband is next to me snoring like an elephant!!! X

Betty-- I think it's preventing-- but all the doctors i've seen know i'm on it. It's called topamax.

I don't know what to do.. This will be IUI #5 ( don't think i'm doing anything this cycle, maybe natural remedies) and i'm getting so tired.

Called RE and asked where to go from here-- they said injectables range from $2-$3,000
IVF- (that they keep pushing)

One-cycle plus-(2 cycles) 1 fresh- 1 frozen $12,000
two cycle plus-(4 cycles) 2 fresh- 2 frozen $25,000
Three cycle Plus-(6 cycles) 3 fresh- 3 frozen $32,000

And here where we live they need the Money UPFRONT, before they start anything. However, this DOES NOT guarantee a baby.

I'm just blah and want to go crazy.. I feel like i've hit a wall and don't know where or what else to do..

Hi girls,

ah well the start of another working week begins, how's everyone feeling today? Did anybody do anything fun over the weekend?

We spent the whole day yesterday lay on the beach, it was fabulous! Gotta make the most of the weather when it's nice because we don't get much nice weather up north haha!

Wantjust, I feel like we may end up in the same boat as you regarding the IVF stuff. I have a sneaky feeling that OHs counts aren't going to have risen. How are you for money, is IVF something that you can consider??

Mark had his last SA test today, we've got 35 more days until we get to know the results. xxx

We've talked several times, cried, etc. This is not the only conversation about ivf. I've decided that ivf is just not financially in my heart. I don't want to be telling my child "you costed me $x amount of dollars"... I just don't feel that it's in me to go through it all and emotionally if there was not a successful pregnancy I think I would be more devastated.:cry:

So, this cycle- I'm putting off everything. I'm taking prenatal vitamins, b-100, just over-all trying to stay calm, and just take care of me. I can't control what is not meant to be yet. and eventually it'll happen. I want it NOW, and it's starting to drive me crazy. I think I just need to "let-go" and just be calm.

I do know that I have not fully "let-go" of the fact we lost our twins 3 years ago, I'm never going to forget, but the anger that rages inside, gets me now and then. I figured when i'm alone, I'm going to get a box, quotes, all my ultrasounds and pictures that I have of the pregnancy... Cry, let it all out, scream, say my "good-byes" for now... And store the box. I have pictures everywhere. computer, around the house, everywhere to remind me to keep ttc, and i think i'm driving myself crazy.

3years, and every month that passes by seems to get worse and worse, not easier and easier. I've been trying to read the bible more, just to get some peace somewhere. Doctors don't help (all they want to do is put me on depression medicine) Maybe I do have depression, but it's not all day, every day.. it's random, and only when i'm emotional. Keeping myself busy really helps me, but there are times when I need to talk to people and they just think i'm crazy for wanting another baby. They don't understand the "emptyness" i feel in my heart. What I had to go through, holding my child in my hands, then having to put my baby in a medical bag to go get an autopsy.. was the worst feeling of "letting-go".. I've not wanted to let- go.

there comes a breaking point I guess.. Maybe i'm there, maybe I THINK i'm there, who knows. Only time will tell. There's one thing I do know. Life is a hell of a roller coaster. I've been riding this for a long while. It's time I jump off and find another one... (if you know what I mean).. I'm just tired. Going on 5 IUI's, 200mg of clomid, femara, etc. etc, etc.. I can't anymore. Everyone has there moments, Hoping this is mine. I just want to relax, and for fun instead of "oh shit i'm ovulating, lets go!"... just do it naturally. Sometimes I feel like thats so hard to ask now.

Anywho, I don't know how I just kept writing, but needed to just write.

Don't get me wrong-- will still be ttc, I'm still going to be here, but I don't think testing, doctors, etc. is in the works. So let the new game begin. :shrug:

Hi all! I am currently 7dpo! I'm praying for a bfp!!! Days 1-5 dpo I had SO much lotion cm. Now it's a combo of lotion/sticky. I'm also having sharp pains in my cervix, breast sensitivity, and slight cramping. Going to test tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->