7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Hi girls..... Want1, I totally understand your feelings regarding IVF.... I think it is such an emotional challenge, on top of how expensive it is! What are you doing this cycle? Have you decided to have a natural cycle? It's so frustrating, I'm almost about to give up myself, the disappointment is getting worse every month!
Tina, when is your scan/hsg??? Not long now before you will have all the answers :)
Hi Erin and welcome!! Your symptoms sound very promising :) I think 8dpo is possibly slightly early to get a positive result but its not totally unheard of! We have had a few of us testing at 3dpo (crazy ladies!!!) keep us posted xx
I have a little story that has broke my heart... There is a girl at work who's niece has just had a baby girl, the baby was premature and had to stay in hospital for just over a month. The mother is not interested in her (she was the result of a one night stand!) the mother has given the baby up and currently a family member is looking after her until the authorities decide on who should look after her. And yes, I almost said 'I will have her!!!' Anyway, the family have nothing at all and so they are asking for any baby stuff. I've decided I'm going to give them all of Vivienne's baby clothes. I've kept everything as I thought we would have had another baby by now but I'm really going to have to start thinking that possibly, this will never happen. So this morning I'm sorting through all the baby clothes which is proving very emotional....
How is it that some people can look at sperm and be pregnant and yet we are at it like wild rabbits and nada????

That is sad Betty, I hope the baby gets a good loving home. And sorry you are feeling emotional, hopefully you will need your baby things again soon.
I hope you all get bfp's soon.
I don't really post on this thread much anymore as I know you are all hoping for bfp's and I don't want to piss you off that it happened for me, but I am thinking of you all and hoping for you all xx

That's such a lovely thing to do betty. Knowing how many unwanted children there are, I used to work in care, I think if for any reason I cant have another we'll look to adopt. If we do have another then when the kids are bigger we've talked about fostering. I want at some point to give a home to someone who needs it.
want1 and tina, really sorry af showed up.
On holiday near Brighton at the moment. The weather is baking! This northerner is struggling. And hayfever is making me look like the elephant man. Due af this weekend I think and we've only dtd twice this month so not holding out any hope at all! Even allowing myself small glass of wine or pimms in the evening I'm so sure we aren't in the game this month. Hopefully life will be calmer once I settle in new job.
happy tuesday people x

Oh Betty- How I have heard of similar baby stories. I've decided to give all of my baby clothes away either to first time parents that can't afford alot, and that are trying to make a living, or foster parents. Kids go through so much clothes. I have had people know who "want" a baby, and then when the baby is born decide that they don't want it after all. I mean, I guess it's not for everyone. But sometimes I really have to think before talking.:hissy:

Hi ladies..... How is everyone today????
I'm 9dpo (approx) today.... Feel very strange!!!! Here are my symptoms (WHY OH WHY do I torture myself EVERY month!!!!)

I have had thrush since 3dpo, think its from going to the gym. No itching just the creamy CM (sorry TMI)
I am SO bloated even though I have hardly ate a thing over the last 3 days as I feel so 'full' in my tummy.
Had heartburn yesterday, my nipples are 'tingly'
Vivid dreams last night and then I woke at 6.30am this morning and just got straight up (that never happens) and all I wanted was a glass of milk. The only other time I have drank cold milk was through my last pregnancy.
Soooooooo...... Why am I doing this to myself???? We only DTD twice this cycle

Also AB.... Please don't stop posting in here, even though some of us don't have our BFPs yet we still love to hear from you pregnant gals!!!!! I believe in fate, if this is meant to be then it will be..... :)

Thanks Betty.
Also I only dtd twice the cycle I got bfp, and I tested at 10dpo bcoz of tingly/sore nipples and lots of cm(altho it was yellow and snot like, sorry tmi) xx

Yes, this is the same for me, thick snot like CM but its been there since 3dpo and I'm sure it's a yeast infection!
I don't know, I feel different, can't explain.... I have my app with consultant tmrw so maybe they can test me????
I don't hold out much hope but you never know!!!!

Morning girls..... How are you all???
Just thought I would share some news with you all!!!! I got the job!!! Whoop!!!!
Really happy, it's more travelling and the hours aren't great but who cares!? It's a step in the right direction..... :)
Also I have my appointment this morning at 11am to see what is going on with my cysts xxxx

Ah congratulations, thats great news. Maybe the start of your luck changing! Good luck at your appt xx

Hi girls sorry I've been AWOL for a few days

Betty, congratulations beautiful lady on getting the job! I knew you would :) I had a feeling. Let us know how your appointment goes today my dear. It does only take one time Betty to fertilise that egg so you're in with a chance, hoping that your symptoms are pregnancy related and not due to AF approaching.

AB please don't feel like you can't post in this thread anymore, we love hearing how your pregnancy is going, you're one of the gang so please continue to post :):)

Edinburgh, sending tonnes of baby dust your way my dear! I'm a northerner too and also can't cope with the heat. I spent the whole day on the beach on Sunday and got burnt to a crisp, everyone flocks to the beach like a bunch of mad heads when the sun comes out haha.

Ovulation will be happening for me in about a weeks time but we have to miss it this cycle because I'm having the HSG. No sexy time until it's done and unfortunately my appointment isn't until after ovulation :(:( ahh well one month won't kill us will it. My appointment is on 7th July then I have my scan around the 23rd ish I think and then our important results appointment is on the 29th. So got a mad busy month of hospital appointments to come!

xxx

Congrats Betty! Any new opportunity is a chance for something better than before and if not then you can use it as a stepping stone. That's how I'm viewing this move anyway! Start on monday and have a lot of reading to get through by then!
Tina, sending hugs for your many appointments, at least the time will pass quickly for you!
We're heading home tonight. Doing 9hrs driving with sore eyes won't be fun but hopefully munchkin will nod off quickly and sleep all the way. If she won't stay asleep there's always travelodge!

Hi girlies..... Tina, that's a LOT of appointments..... One step closer to getting some answers!
Edinburgh, are you in Brighton? That's a long drive home, I would defo go for the premier inn stop off on the way back :)

I have had, what I would consider, a very successful appointment with the consultant (he is the top gyne consultant in our area!) basically here is a list of my ailments:
- I have an irregular bladder wall and my bladder is not functioning properly, I am always needing a wee so I guess this answers this problem but it's obviously a separate issue!
- I have a large fibroid in my uterus which is why I constantly have a dull ache in my back, he said this ident need any attention at this point and shouldn't cause any problems I'm the future.
- I have 2 large cysts on my right ovary that need removing.
- I have endometriosis (cannot tell the severity from a scan)
- my right ovary is twisted and attached to my uterus and possibly my bowl.
- my left ovary is absolutely perfect!!!! :)
I'm booked in for a laparoscopy. He told me that I will possibly lose my right ovary but he said it looks very damaged anyway so that's not a huge concern to me.
Anyone else had a lap???? Any advice???

I had a laparoscopy Betty when I had my molar pregnancy, they went in through my bellybutton so I didn't have a scar but obviously it was really tender for a few days.
I went home the same day as having it done once I'd eaten & drank something.
when is this booked in for hun?

Sorry to hear about all of your other problems hun! Did you have any idea about your right ovary??? goodness that's quite a lot of stuff to take in in one appointment. Even if you do need to have it removed at least you will still have one perfectly functioning ovary!

Anyone upto anything this weekend?

I'm hoping to go for a few drinkies tomorrow with friends from work, that's if I can persuade my mum to have Evie stay over xxx

I kinda guessed I had endo as it runs in my family but I won't know how severe it is until they do the lap. I guess it has to be pretty bad if my ovary has attached itself to my uterus???? I have a feeling they will say it's attached to my bladder too as why would my bladder not be functioning properly? Must be related?
I just have to wait for a letter with a date but I'm sure there will be a long waiting list... Looks like TTC is on hold for a while! Not such a bad thing as I'm starting my new job soon, whoop!!!
I'm off out tmrw night with the girls and then I'm off all next week so we are going glamping! Now, I have camped tons of times but Chris is not one for camping, he is not one for getting muddy or living without a mirror so this is going to be an experience!!! :)

Sorry to hear that Betty but it'll be worth it when everything is done and you get your rainbow and you will be busy learning your new job so it'll fly by.
We are going camping tomorrow night, the girls are so excited. I have done my back in so not sure an airbed will help but never mind. Have a good weekend everyone, and have a few drinks for me!!! Xx

image.jpgHelp!!!!!! 12 DPO.... This is a 25miu dip strip test????

OMG! I never see lines on those tests and I see it on yours!! Have you got a FRER?? I think congratulations are in order......and no drinks for you tonight!! Xxxxx

There is a line as clear as day but I do not believe that it's real?!?! I'm at work until 12 and then I will run to asda to get a frer and see! I think it's a very cruel evap :(

I don't think it is an evap, you had promising sounding symptoms. Aaarrgh I'll be away camping. I'll check for your frer results on Glyn's phone. Good luck. Eeeekk xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->