7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Good, got a blood test yesterday, negative. Doctor said its to early because i haven't missed my period yet. Idk, I'm having crazy bloating, boobs still sore, and cervix was high, couldn't find it? Will see... Doctor said i need to wait a week...

Fingers crossed for you!!!! Keep us posted xxx

Sorry to hear af is here kitty, I know the feeling.
Hard to believe this time last week I was excited at the thought I may be pregnant!
Oh well, we can buddy up next cycle hey? :)

Sure frisky! this cycle's gonna be fun :) i hope we get our bfps this cycle!! what cd are you now? Im taking clomid cd4-8 to give my eggs a little push. They are a bit lazy and dont grow the normal rate lol

I'm currently cycle day 9 xxx How long have you been taking the Clomid?? Fingers crossed it pushes those eggs for you! :) x

bfn ladies... af showed up... :cry:

Oh nooooo :( Xx

Sorry to hear that :hugs: Xx

Thank you... :cry:
I don't know why my body won't hold a pregnancy/conceive etc..

We've done
Clomid (5 months up to 200mg)
HSG (right tube clear)
Estrodial, FSH, etc (all good)
Femara (2.5 mg)
IUI
DH sperm great

what else do i do?? I want the doctor to do more testing and i think if we do IUI again, this time I WILL make sure they check to see what side i'm ovulating on.
They said i shouldnt have a problem getting pregnant.. well obviously i do when it's taken 2 years and 5 months!!!! :cry:

We've done
HSG (right tube clear)
Femara (2.5 mg)
IUI
DH sperm great

what else do i do?? I want the doctor to do more testing and i think if we do IUI again, this time I WILL make sure they check to see what side i'm ovulating on.
They said i shouldnt have a problem getting pregnant.. well obviously i do when it's taken 2 years and 5 months!!!! :cry:

Oh dear, how frustrating for you :growlmad:
We've been trying for a year & 4 months now. So far Been shrugged off by my doctor, so I'm gonna push for more tests when I see her in 2 weeks.

Let me tell you about my friend, she's been trying for a little longer than you. She suffered an ectopic pregnancy 10 years ago and had 1 tube removed.
She'd just Been given the go ahead to start the Clomid, but didn't need to as she became pregnant.
She reckons they relaxed after been given the go ahead for clomid, and by chance conceived naturally.

Easier Said than done though isn't it? Trying to relax and not think about it.
It's all that's on my mind these day's. :(
But her story gives me hope, and we all need that Xx

What's your next step then? X

We've done
HSG (right tube clear)
Femara (2.5 mg)
IUI
DH sperm great

I'm sorry chick :cry: it's just not bloody fair!
I think you are doing the best you can, you are trying everything and its so frustrating when month after month a bfn is all you get... I was losing hope, I was basically told that my progesterone levels were very very low (which I guess means I'm not ovulating?!) so I thought well I will wait till I get clomid and take it from there. One month later I get a BFP? How is that even possible after what they told me????
Keep positive, we are all supporting you, it will come!!! Lots of :hug:
Xxxxx

Thank you ladies so much!! I'm not giving up!!!
I'm going to take EPO, mucinex, pregnancy prep, soy isoflavones, anti stress drops (used to take, love them), and progesterone cream 2x a day cd12-25

If only people knew what we went through to get pregnant!!! Good luck my lovely.... You are certainly doing everything in your power xx

If only people knew what we went through to get pregnant!!! Good luck my lovely.... You are certainly doing everything in your power xx

Thank you... Just hard, month by month and i will not give up.. Praying this IS it!!

I'm currently cycle day 9 xxx How long have you been taking the Clomid?? Fingers crossed it pushes those eggs for you! :) x

Hi ladies! It's been awfully quiet here. I hope you are all well! I guess there isn't much to update until it's the TWW period :)

Frisky, thanks dear. This is my 4th cycle with clomid. First started with 100mg then progressed to 150mg because the first one didnt seem to work. Last cycle was the first time the eggs did respond though. I hope you a great time with your DH last weekend!

I went to my doc yesterday and told her i want the iui done this cycle if my eggs look ready. It's too bad that insurance doesnt cover infertility workups! At least where i come from that's how it is. Aside from the fact that it is physically and emotionally exhausting, it's going to be financially draining too.

How are you all doing? :hug: for everyone!

I'm okay-- just still on af-- she's in her "after math" brown crap stuff. CD 6 waiting to O.
Still taking all the natural remedies, and really really tired this cycle. I don't know what it is, and the first 4 days i was bleeding really heavy (still in shock about that) This cycle is just really different.

Other than that-- how are you all doing?

Hi ladies! i've just gotten my Puregon shots over the weekend. One shot on cd10 and another on cd12. Im going for tvs tomorrow to check my follies. Fx the shots worked so i can do the iui this cycle. Im trying not to get too excited as i dont want to be too affected whatever happens.

Wantjust1more, are yout going for your iui#2 this cycle? I hope you're done with the nasty AF and ready to try again!

Hi ladies! i've just gotten my Puregon shots over the weekend. One shot on cd10 and another on cd12. Im going for tvs tomorrow to check my follies. Fx the shots worked so i can do the iui this cycle. Im trying not to get too excited as i dont want to be too affected whatever happens.

Wantjust1more, are yout going for your iui#2 this cycle? I hope you're done with the nasty AF and ready to try again!

Yes on to iui #2!! hoping this time is the ONE!! I'm going to be taking progesterone starting on 3 dpo so will see if that helps :) is this your first iui ?

Hello ladies, how are we all??

Sorry I've been quiet, had my husband home & friends staying, so I've been preoccupied. When is everyone's next TWW? Mine should have begun around today, but I'm not too sure when I ovulated or if I ovulated. I've not Been obsessing over it this cycle, I've been trying the more laid back approach.

I had test results bk from the docs today. There seems to be no problems with my hormones and my thyroid is now bk to normal :) so, I've been advised to keep trying. And have repeat blood tests in 3 months. So I'm trying to stay positive & put it down to my underactive thyroid previously and bad timing with hubby working away.

Hope your all good & staying strong xxx

Hello ladies..... Good to hear from you (I've missed you!) hope you are all ok and looking forward to heading into the 2ww.... Keep me posted with all your symptoms etc.... Wishing you all luck and praying its your month!!!! :dust:

Yes on to iui #2!! hoping this time is the ONE!! I'm going to be taking progesterone starting on 3 dpo so will see if that helps :) is this your first iui ?

Yes it is and im so excited! BUT... it's a holiday today and im supposed to see my doc for the trigger shot! I doubt the clinic is open :( though Im starting to feel ovulation cramps and lower back pains, maybe i'll just ov on my own then. I hope this is our month!!

Frisky, im almost at the tww! Wait for me!! :D

How are we all today? Well, husband has gone back out to sea today, so I'm feeling a little down :(

Just looked on my calender & I am now on day 7 of my Tww, which is a nice surprise haha. No symptoms to report, as I've said before I'm not going to obsess this month. But I can see me not sticking to that plan, as I'm already on here stalking posts.
I'm definitely not testing early this month though, I have one digital test in my house, that I'm gonna save till my periods at least 3 days late. I tested about 6 times last month.
She is due on 29th, so I guess I'll be testing 2nd September.....All being well

Kitty, how are the cramps? Do you think you have OV'd on your own? Fingers crossed for you. The cycle goes so fast, then the 2ww gets here and its BOOM..S.L.O.W. M.O.T.I.O.N

Betty? How are you my love? Any more pregnancy symptoms? Have you had everything finalised at the docs?
I've had 3 friends tell me they are pregnant this past 2 weeks. Surely I must be next?? I'm just gonna copy and paste my congratulatory message to people now! Haha Xx

I had my iui today! That was the most uncomfortable 30mins ever... But, if it's what i have to go through to get a BFP then so be it :bodyb:

The doctor had a difficult time getting to my cervix and she described it to be "severely angled". She told me that when i had my hsg before but that was easier to do for some reason. DH's sperm count is 19mil which surprised us since we BD'd the other day. I'm so excited and happy that we have great odds this cycle.. I hope this is it! Now it's officially a waiting game!

Frisky, how long will your husband be away? I know the days will feel even slower but hold on and try to keep busy! We're here for you! :friends:
i thought i will ov on my own but i got the trigger yesterday immediately after the u/s showed i have 3 follies.

Betty, i hope you're doing well with your pregnancy! Have you told family and friends?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->