7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Morning! Betty, my goodness, all that to take in from the gynae and then a bfp test. Your symptoms have been great this month. I'd test with a digital first thing tomorrow morning. Dont test midday as you're still early in your cycle. Exciting stuff!
I was just along from brighton at east preston. Major road closures and lane closures on drive home (and af showed up) so I drove 7.5hrs to get as far as manchester where we gave up and stopped for the night. All in all took 12.5hrs driving to get back. Staycation for us next time!
Off to return hire car. Started a diet today. Being miserable at work I've crept up half a stone in 3 months. My work clothes dont fit well at all!

Betty, I can definitely see something but I can't tell if it's grey or pink. What colour does the line look in person?

Hope this is it for you sweetie! !! I'll be checking throughout the day for an update xxx

I'm still at work.... Trying not to over analyse it! It's pink on the test and clear as day in real life but seriously I don't believe it! I don't thinks its possible! It's a cheap test from the pound shop and remember when I had a naughty evap before??
As soon as I finish work I'm getting a frer and will let you all know :)

image.jpgTook these an hour ago..... The other test is obviously dodgy and of course I'm gutted :(

I'm sorry Betty, any sign of AF? It is still a little early. The cheaper tests can be more sensitive than some of the named brands and fmu is stronger than later in the day. Maybe see if af shows next few days and try again?

:hugs:awww betty! Don't give up girl. Even though it's easier said than done. I would be feeling just the way you are if that had happened. If I were you, I would take a bath, or walk. Truly do something for the next couple days and try not to test. In my case --when I didn't test it made it easier to expect af, hopefully your's will be missing :thumbup: :flower:

Ah.... No worries girls. It just got my hopes up.
It's ok, I'm booked I'm for my lap which will hopefully get me sorted and then I can get my long awaited BFP!!!
We are off glamping tmrw so ok really looking forward to that.... Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend :)

Off to my first day in my new job. Hope this damn bus speeds up a bit! My period is so bad I'd much rather be curled up in bed. Having to wear my black suit despite the glorious weather just in case of accidents! Hoping all goes well.

Betty, sorry the other tests were negative. That's the exact same thing that happened to my sister last week. She got a positive on a cheapy and then negative on an FRER, turns out she isn't pregnant but how cruel can our bodies be!!!

Good look on your first day Edinburgh!

Back to work for me today, I went out on Saturday with a few people from work and ended up absolutely rotten! I was on the cocktails all night so of course I didn't taste any alcohol and before I knew it I was throwing up in the toilet of some bar.

Betty how was glamping??

I'm really really not a camper at all. it's my worst nightmare haha. I couldn't think of anything worse than sleeping outdoors, I like my home comforts too much

xxx

Had my scan today, been moved forward so now 13 weeks. Baby was kicking and wriggling xx

20140701_164139.jpg

Well, new job is a bit underwhelming. Might just be learning curve and settling in blues, we'll see. I feel bad that we'll be TTC but I've learned my lesson that work is just work and companies don't deserve much loyalty.

How is everyone? Tina you recovered from weekend? X

Morning girls.... How is everyone??? AB, awwwwww look at that gorgeous little bean!!! Congrats on your beautiful 13 week scan, hope you are feeling nice and relaxed :)
Tina.... Been there so many times! Hope you managed to get through your hangover and out the other end! Was it one if those 'I'm never drinking again!' Situations???
Edinburgh.... How is the job??? Not what you expected???
We had a great time glamping, I love being out in the country and enjoying the great outdoors, only thing was AF arrived whilst we were away which was not ideal, had terrible pains and have just felt pretty rubbish these last few days (it's my week off work, bloody typical!!!)
I'm still waiting for my date for my lap, hopefully will get the letter soon :) Tina.... When is your HSG???

Hey ladies.....Sorry for absence again, I'm still getting used to hubby being home full time. Lots more washing and cleaning to contend with! I hate missing out & keeping up with everyone.

Betty....CONGRATULATIONS on the job front! When do you start? Bet you can't wait, I remember you saying you were fed up & unhappy in your current job. Tell them all what you really think of them when you leave! ;) haha
I'm sorry to read about your diagnosis at the gyno.....When is your lap test? Fingers crossed for you....and thank God everything is ok with the left ovary!! X your glamping pics looked great! I'm also envious you have been to Glastonbury..I so wanna go!

Tina my lovely, hope your horrific hangover has healed. I miss the nights out, but not the hangover, I'm bloody useless!!
Really sorry af got you again too....Have you had marks results back yet? What's the next stage for you now? X

Ab, what a beautiful scan picture!! :) I hope your doing and feeling well, are you going to find out the gender?

Edinburgh, welcome back!! I know what you mean about the guilt feeling of TTC in a job, but your right...you can't put your life on hold, they ARE just companies! X

How's everyone else doing?

I've missed you ladies Xx

Oh yes, I went for my growth scan yesterday. The scan itself was amazing.....we saw his little face & his eyes moving, he was blowing bubbles too! Was truly amazing.
As we were waiting for them to bring us the photos, the consultant called us into the room. He started asking questions about eve & what week I lost her as it's not in my notes. He then Said that our baby isn't growing properly, he's on the very bottom of the scale. (Diabetics are prone to have large babies)
He said it could just be that he's a small baby, or it could mean my placenta is damaged & is starving him of the necessary nutrients he needs to grow.
We have to go back in 2 week's for another scan to see if he's grown. bviously I freaked out, the doctor was really blunt & wasn't explaining it properly, it was horrible. And when I asked him what would happen if he hadn't grown? His reply was "I would then advise you not to carry on the pregnancy" I just broke down, I couldn't breathe.....he said nothing after to reassure me.

The midwife came in though and explained it better. Basically, if he hasn't grow in 2 weeks then they will look at delivering him prematurely. She said that would be the worse case scenario. So we have to stay positive. I've got to take it easy & monitor his movements, if they get less, I've got to go in.
Bloody doctor, he kept saying "I'm so sorry" over & over again, which was making it worse. Thank God Az was with me, or I'd have lost the plot!

So yeah, bit of an emotional rollercoaster yesterday Xx

Aahhh frisky, I hope baby fish grows loads in 2 weeks. How far on are you now? Xx

Thanks ab....I will be 27 weeks on sunday. I know i should stay calm and not worry, but its hard xx

Oh Frisky, sending you huge cuddles. What a horrible doctor. Sending you lots of positive vibes from the grey north. I'm sure your bean will sprout in the next two weeks and things will very back on track. Rest lots and eat well. Hugs, x

Frisky, so sorry about your news that little fish isn't growing :-(

A word of support for you though.... my older sister had the same problem when she was pregnant with her daughter. She had to get regular scans due to having 2 previous 2nd tri miscarriages and at one scan (I can't remember how many weeks she was but it was in the 20s) she was told the same as you that the baby wasn't growing and didn't measure anywhere near what it should do. 2 weeks later it had miraculously started growing again and although she was smaller than average when she was born she was nice and healthy.

Sometimes I think doctor do their best to bloody scare us! I hope you go back in a couple of weeks time and everything is okay. Thinking of you my dear :)

AB!!! what a beautiful scan, I'm so over the moon for you. Are you starting to feel more relaxed now?

Betty, glad your glamping went well! shitty though that your period came whilst you were out there. Like you said, as if you don't already feel grubby enough when your period comes, it happens when you're staying in the great outdoors!

My HSG is on Monday girls eeeek... out of those who have had it before could you tell me what it is like?

I'm a bit scared if I'm honest, in the letter they sent to me it said "don't be surprised if you experience quite a bit of pain and bleeding for a couple of days afterwards"

xxx

Frisky..... Oh my god, why can't doctors have some sympathetic filters???? I bet you were worried sick!!! Try and stay relaxed, give you and baby some good nutrients over the next couple of weeks and I'm sure you will go back and everything will be fine..... I will be sending you lots of love an positive vibes xxxx

Tina, I was worried before going for my HSG, I took 2 paracetamol and 2 ibuprofen an hour before the exam because I was told that it would hurt but it was totally fine, it hurt slightly when the dye was being pushed through but to be honest I have had worse smears!!! Good luck, and let us know what they say xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->