7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Hi girls,

It's 3am and I'm wide awake in bed because I've just had the most horrific dream I've ever experienced! ! Had a dream that I was in a Saw movie but it was so real, why do we dream weird shit? ?

Betty, so glad that you're enjoying your job! Good thing that each day is different for you and you're seeing new people everyday, it'll keep it interesting for you! Shit though about seeing all of the pregnant ladies but it'll make you stronger if anything!

AB awesome news about the private scan! :) how do the girls feel about you having another baby,do they understand?

Think I'm CD22/23 and about 8DPO, I'd say I'm deffo not preggers. Just feel the way I normally do leading up to my period arriving. Yes frisky we managed to fit some sexy time in around ovulation so we shall see what the next week brings!

Our next appointment isn't for another 10 weeks, marks on a 12 week course of meds then goes back for more sperm analysis so we've just got to grin and bare it at the minute. Feel like this last few months that all we've been doing is counting down to appointments! Christmas will be here before we know it at this rate haha

Went to see the new inbetweeners movie last night, anyone like the inbetweeners? Won't spoil the movie but it was amazing! !!

Xx

Hello ladies! It has been ages since I have been on this thread! I have been using my phone and it took me a long time today to find this thread! I have been doing okay. I went to my weekly scan and my ob appt on Wednesday and all went well. My Dr. told me that he wants to induce me on August 17th at 7a.m. I am just so scared right now. My asthma has been bothering me a bit. :growlmad:

I am not going to lose this thread this time I promise!!!!! How is everyone else is doing? I have to get my computer fix before the end of this month. DH said that one of the fans failed on the computer. He said he just wants to get another one in a few months. :shrug:

Oh my gosh momwife!! That's come around quickly! How many weeks are you? Sorry to hear your asthma is troubling you. I hope it gets better after baba is born Xx

Tina, bless you.......dreams are seriously f***ed up! I wake up crying from bad dreams sometimes. I've just woke up now thinking Joe was shouting for me, and he's fast asleep!! What's all that about? I can't sleep now!

Bloody LOVE the inbetweeners Tina! It's hilarious, my sort of humour! Can't wait to see the movie! Haha Xx

I am 37 weeks+6. I hope my asthma gets better too when he is born. On the 17th I will be 39 weeks. I woke up 2 weeks ago thinking somebody was standing in the room! LOL!!! DH was sleep and both of my daughters. I could not go back to sleep after that. :growlmad:

Mom wife lovely to see you back in the thread, it seems like only yesterday that you announced your BFP and now you're almost ready to meet your LO! have you decided on a name?

Frisky haha the way you was awake at the same insane hour as I was! That dream really did frighten me, I had to open the bedroom door and turn on the bathroom light. Think I sat awake for well over an hour before I drifted back off.

You should deffo see the 2nd movie, it's just as good as the first one. I so hope that they make another! !

Evie's gone to Knowsley safari park today with my parents sot I'm having a nice relaxing day before going back to work on Monday, after 2 weeks off its gonna be a killer! !!

Xx

Awwwwh Knowsley safari park!! I love it there! I remember taking Joe as a baby & drove through the monkey enclosure. The biggest baboon Sat on our bonnet & Joe screamed the whole way through, scared him to death! Haha nightmare!

Hope your not too tired after your bad dream,make the most of evie been out & have a cheeky siesta!

It's redders here today, I really want to have a few vinos & get merry in my garden.....I'll have to do with shandys! Not long now till I can drink wine! Xx

Ahh girls feeling on a downer tonight, one of mark's cousins has today announced that she's expecting and another of our friends has given birth to a baby girl

Just want it to be our turn so badly that it hurts :'(

AF is due this week in about 5 days time, you know where it just gets to a point where you'd be amazingly shocked and probably pass out if she DIDN'T arrive? I feel like that

Has everyone had a good weekend? Xx

Oh Tina, big hugs, everyone is allowed days where it's just all too much.

I think we are just a few days apart Betty. I used Ovulation sticks and they were faint positive yesterday and positive today. It's my birthday today so I made hubby join me back in bed once shortie went for her morning nap! I'm 32 and feeling about 40. It's been a nice if lazy day and the weather up here has been horrendous - totally lashing down all day. It'll be nice if hubby has literally given me a baby for my birthday ;)

Frisky - I put on 3 and a half stone with my daughter. Took 8 months to come off but all bar the last 4lb came off just through breast feeding and walking, I ate like a horse throughout. I'm about 4lb over my usual weight at the moment I think, it's just lack of exercise. You'll bounce back again after your LO is born!

For about a year after my daughter was born (she got stuck and was born with forceps assistance) I was amazed that the downstairs parts weren't perpetually stretched! I thought after labour that sex would be a complete and utter waste of time post child birth! Our bodies are amazing things. Then of course there's stretch marks. But those are my Mummy badges and she's worth them.

Right-o. Let's see if I can get through this week working slightly fewer hours! Must've topped 65 last week!
Good night all x

Thankyou Edinburgh :) I'm fine most of the time but I think most of us get a day where we feel completely down about it all. I'm CD25 today, because I ovulated earlier than normal this cycle I am expecting AF earlier too, I expect she will be here before Friday.

ahh Edinburgh HaPpY bIrThDay!!! did your hubby buy you anything nice? It'd be so lovely if you was to get pregnant this cycle. I worked out that we conceived Evie on Mark's birthday after a drunken night out! crossing my fingers for you :):)

The weather overnight here was bloody terrible!! I had a really restless night because of the wind and rain but luckily it's started to clear this morning. I had visions of me driving to work and my car swaying all over the motorway haha

xx

We can't wait to see the inbetweeners 2, might go on sat b4 scan.
Yes the girls know about the baby, they are both happy about it. Zara is baby/doll mad so she is excited.
Momwife, good luck. Not long to go now.
Tina, maybe the drugs will work and you'll get a bfp b4 Marks next appt!
Happy belated birthday Edinburgh.
Frisky, you'll get your wine soon xx

Happy Birthday Edingburgh!! Ahhhhh to be 32 again! I'll be 35 in December! Argghhhhhhhh!! Haha Hope you have a great day!

I must say, sex feels like a distant memory for me at the minute! I just don't feel right about it, I feel uncomfortable, awkward & large! Haha poor hubby....We're still intimate, just not as much! Don't feel sexy at all!

Tina, big hugs to you......Sorry you had a bad day, I remember that feeling so well.....It's like a kick in the stomach!! Just remember, your on track now, in a few more weeks, hopefully you'll get the results you hope for and a nice bfp will soon be here! :)
The weather here isn't too bad. I had a great sleep last night, only just got up as Joe's had a lie in too! I've not slept the past 3 nights, so needed it.

Can't believe it's only week 3 of the holidays...struggling to keep Joe occupied as I can't do much. I've not been paid my maternity allowance yet, it should be in this week.....I applied for it 5 weeks ago, I hate having no money!
Want Joe to stay away from the kids round here.....he got in a fight on Saturday. He ended up punching a boy, giving him a black eye!!! He's never had a fight in his life...he said it was because he got him in a headlock & wouldn't let go....there were 7 of them & he felt threatened. His 2 other pals had to literally pull the boy off him & Joe just lashed out & punched him!

Of course I had the mother come round, she was going mad, I nearly punched her myself. I told her that her son shouldn't have done it to Joe & Joe wouldn't have done it for no reason! She's one of those mum's who can't see any fault in her child, like he's,the victim!! Threatening to call the police....She got on my nerves. Az dealt with it really well, pointed out a few home truths....then Joe's friends told her it wasn't just Joe. She still wasn't happy though. Can't wait to move from here now! Haha Xx

Thanks frisky, I feel like I'm being so over dramatic sometimes but then I remember that you have all been where I am right now. It's so reassuring to have somebody to talk to who knows exactly how you're feeling and what you're going through.

Fuck that woman who came knocking on your door! She may be angry but you know what your son is like and if he doesn't have the temprement to lash out at somebody then he must have really been pushed to do it. There's only so much shit though that people can take before they have to take matters into their own hands and do something about it!

I'm off to the hospital this afternoon to discuss all of my results, if you remember they wouldn't tell me anything at Mark's appointment because he only deals with male infertility.

I'm pretty sure that everything is okay, I wonder if they will offer clomid.. probably not, just me being a panicker as per haha

xx

Beg them for the clomid Tina!! Haha

No, seriously...good luck at your appointment, let us know how you go on!! It does help talking and ranting to people who know how you feel. Although I'm pregnant now, I still remember the despair I felt of everyone around me getting pregnant!! It's tough! :hugs:

No, even though Joe can get angry, he's never lashed out at anyone before & he was upset after it happened. But if he hadn't of punched this boy, it will happen again and the boys mum would be none the wiser that her son is,strangling people in headlocks.....she's just pissed off as her son came off worse! She's a stuck up bitch too!! Haaha

When I move back up north, we so need to all get together and have a Drink!! ;) X

Morning girls,

well I've been discharged from the hospital woohoo! All of my results came back just fine, he said I'm definitely ovulating and there's no problems with my ovaries or tubes.

So it seems that we now know for definite what the problem is, just need to speed up the swimmers and then we should have lift off xxx

Yeyyyy!! That's wonderful news Tina!! Bet that's a relief?? Xx

What about Robin Williams dying?? So sad, I loved him Xx

Thats great Tina!
Yeah its sad about Robin Williams, very talented man xx

Thankyou girls!

So so terribly sad about Robin Williams isn't it.. just shows that money isn't the route to all happiness. I believe he was suffering badly with depression, the poor soul :-( xx

How are we all! I've just been shopping to get Joe's school uniform ready for September, the price goes up when they hit 10! I'm officially broke! But at least it's all done, just got shoes to get, but I'll get those nearer the time!!

My friends had her baby today, at 36 week's, she's only 3lb 14oz.....but healthy and soooooo bloody CUTE!

Don't tell anyone, but I bought the cutest sleepsuit online today for Oscar, I couldn't resist, a bit pricey, but I don't care! Haha

All I bought myself was a pack of big knickers ready for my hospital bag for £4.00 xx

This is it, with his name printed on it Xx

Attachments

• star_sleepsuit_034.jpg
    star_sleepsuit_034.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 9
ahhhh just look at that! I love it <3 I won't tell anybody haha

3lb14!! I bet she's tiny, have they chose a name for her? Just think, a few more weeks and you could go any time. Good thing really that you're stocking up on the big knicks!

I'm due to finish work in half an hour then off home and I am determined NOT to get my pyjamas on but to put on my running gear and get my arse outside for a run. Just downloaded an app on my phone for interval training where you run for 2 minutes then have a 2 minute break. It's supposed to burn fat quicker if you get your heart rate up and then let it come down then bring it back up again.

I can barely run for 30 seconds let alone 2 minutes! Then I collapse into a crying, sweaty, breathless mess when I get home feeling sorry for my muscles which are literally dying in front of me.

GOTTA get fit!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"