7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Oh Betty, it's quite easy when you go in early, work your lunch break and stay late. If I could just clone myself I'd be grand! I have my boss trying to organise a laptop so I can bring some stuff home. Hubby starts his first year at Uni in a couple of weeks and I just won't be able to stay late but it's no nevermind to work in the evenings while he's studying and munchkin is in bed. I just really want to be at home asap in the evenings to get some time with her.

I do worry about getting pregnant. I have a three month probation period and I've been working my ass off so they shouldn't have a leg to stand on if they get pissy with me. I don't know whether I might be best lying and either say we've been trying since munchkin was born or to say it was an accident. I got really sick really early last time and had to wear pressure bands all the time so I didn't get away with keeping it secret beyond about the 8 week mark.

I found telling my boss really stressful last time. Anyone want to recount their tales of how they broke news to employers and their reactions?

GIRLS!!! I'm so sorry for missing, we've been going, going, going. So with Reanne (my daughter) we went in for the results and the doctor took forever to explain what was going on. She explained that it was not a "tumor" per say they are holes in her brain, and all over. They can't do surgery since she is so young. So we have to wait it out. They are hoping they (the holes/spots) get smaller and not bigger. (good lord I've been freaking the hell out) as the doctor politely says "don't lose sleep over this as she will be okay" it's not that easy as she's my ONLY little girl. She's on 1000mg of vitamin B and 65 mg of iron and for a whole month she's been pain free. it's so weird. Doesn't mean the spots are gone, just makes the headaches bearable. She's so good at managing but does not take pain very well, actually not at all. So every little headache she's freaking me out.

School starts on Monday, I'm so afraid of her getting hit in the head, or her twirling on the bars at the school, I'm so scared. I know that I can't live in fear, but I just don't know what else to do or feel.

Not to mention I was thinking about you all today 1) because today is the day we found out we were going to miscarry. So I thought of you all and have missed you. 2) We gave most of all the kids baby/clothes away and i thought of when I was sad just talking about doing that.

How are you ladies doing? Where are you all at in cycles. I think I have a yeast infection ( have no idea how I got it) but my mom said to go get mono state? I know TMI but how the heck do these come about lol going to school for nursing and you'd think i would remember. lol

I love you ladies and really really really have missed you all so much

Awwwwh wanting, big hugs to you my love!! :hugs: Its a sad day today for you, even 11 years on from when I lost my baby girl, it still hurts. We can all sympathise with you on here Xx

Wow, you have been through alot with your daughter! Thank God it's not a tumour, that must have been such a relief to hear? I know it's not ideal, but at least the doctor says she will be ok & are closely monitoring her. My heart goes out to you, I cannot bear my son in pain , even with a cold....it must be a real worry. I hope your looking after yourself too & keeping strong Xxx

Edinburgh...glad you Said that about your arms!! My arms have gone to pot since getting pregnant!! My arms look more pregnant than my bloody tummy!! Haha so depressing!!

I remember telling my boss I was pregnant, I was bricking it, as she's also been TTC for 6years!! And I couldn't tell her we'd been trying either as she asked me at my interview if I was planning to have any more kids? I just Said no!
So, not only would she hate me for falling pregnant, she'd think I was one of these who had fallen accidentally! No idea of how hard we'd been trying the past 2 years!

Saying that, I'm in no high flying job, so I wasn't too concerned. She was find though...turns out she's pregnant herself now. After seeing a Chinese doctor in London, for 'pregnancy therapy' she fell pregnant!! X

Been for a scan and I am team blue, so happy xx

Want, I hope that your little girl gets better soon xx

Hey girls, only been away for a couple of days and tonnes to catch up on!

AB congratulations sweetie on it being a little prince!! I'm so happy that you're finally getting your happy ending. Are you feeling movements yet?

Edinburgh, what do you do as a job? Sounds like your life is manic with it all at the minute, I'm from liverpool so not as north as you but still within distance to meet up.

Happy birthday again for yesterday Betty!! Did you have cheeky drinks to celebrate?? I love it when my birthday falls on a weekend, there's nothing worse than having a birthday on a Wednesday and having to spend it in work. By the way lady... Saw some pics of you on FB from way back in the day, did you used to model? You looked gorgeous!!

Want just, so relieved to hear that there's nothing sinister going on with your daughter. It doesn't stop you from worrying though does it? I don't think you've ever felt worry like the worry you feel for your children. It's enough to send you into a mental asylum!!

Frisky what time did you stay up till to watch the fight? Haha

I'm on CD4, AF is almost gone for another month. We're off to my mother in laws this afters for a roast dinner and to watch the match. Day 2 of the new season and I'm cracking up already. Does anyone else's OH insist on watching EVERY game then repeating it all on match of the day? AAARRGGHHHH!!! Xxx

Tina, my husband had a match on the telly AND one streaming thorough on his laptop yesterday! Then it's Match of the day later! And now another team are playing who he doesn't try even support, May be the one your watching now Tina, Liverpool?? And then my team will be playing at 4!! Not that I'll be watching it....I don't get it! Haha

I'm absolutely shattered, got up at 2am to watch boxing, back asleep for 5.30am!
Back up at 7.30!! I must be mad!

Glad af is on her way out....when's marks next appt??

Betty, I've seen those photos too! You stunner Xx

Hi everyone, im new to this thread. every thread i go its lost in midway and this is the only 1 i saw ppl are interacting very well. I amm TTC for 1.4 years, did clomid+iui for 3 months. this month im on femera , no IUI.

Today is 7dpo and i have the cm discharge now almost all days. I had a high temperature on 2dpo . any thoughts on this?

Hi everyone, im new to this thread. every thread i go its lost in midway and this is the only 1 i saw ppl are interacting very well. I amm TTC for 1.4 years, did clomid+iui for 3 months. this month im on femera , no IUI.

Today is 7dpo and i have the cm discharge now almost all days. I had a high temperature on 2dpo . any thoughts on this?

Hello & welcome!! :) I do love this thread! We have all bonded through our own journeys TTC ....I love the ladies on here!

I'm not too familiar with the femera?? Have you stopped the Clomid now?
Both your symptoms sound good, but it's still early days. When will you test?
Please keep us posted

And welcome again Xx

Hi santacali.
Thanks ladies, super excited to be giving my princesses a little prince. I hoped for a boy but in my head my 5 losses were boys so I thought I would never have one, although I used to think I'd never have any babies. Feel so lucky to be completing my family with a blue one lol.

happy belated birthday Betty.
We watch football in here too, but usually just big games and every Liverpool game. Girls get their strips on, always ask for their scarves to sing you'll never walk alone, lol, then when Sturridge scores they try to copy his celebration dance, lol, its funny xx

Hi girls happy Monday NOT!!! :(
AB, fantastic news! I'm so happy for you, you must be thrilled! Can we see pics of your scan??? Ps: have you thought of any names???

Want1, welcome back, I can't imagine what you have been going through. Our babies are so bloody precious to us, even thinking about something happening to my LO makes me feel sick! I hope your little girl makes a full recovery and that she is not in too much pain, we are all thinking of you and sending you :hug: xxxx

Well, I have had a fab weekend/week celebrating my birthday but I have totally over indulged on wine and food and today I feel horrendous!!!! I need a detox badly, it starts today!!! Ugh, pass me the carrot juice!

Welcome Santa, I had tons of CM at 7dpo and I got my BFP, so fingers crossed this is a good sign for you.... Have you taken clomid this cycle or had a natural cycle???

Tina/frisky, I'm afraid I'm not a fan of football, I watched the World Cup but really couldn't bare to watch it every week. Luckily my fella is not into football :)

Yes, many moons ago I was a model but it wasn't really my 'bag', I loved the industry but didn't like that side of it which is why I switched to become a model booker, that way I could eat as much as I wanted and didn't have to go to the gym :)

Have a good Monday everyone xxx

Baby boy.jpg

Here you go Betty, cord is to the left of his boy bits!

We have pretty much decided that he will be Owen Jack Morgan, Jack is my dads name. Xx

AB!!! I can't even work out what I am looking at.... Is this literally a 'bum' shot! That's brilliant!!! :) so pleased for you.... Me and my OH were talking about having another one and he would really like a boy. I also think a boy would be nice then I would have one of each but would obviously be happy with another girl :) fingers crossed it will be soon!!!
Can I ask everyone how they feel about age and getting PG? I've just turned 36 and let's say I manage to fall PG soon after my laparoscopy then I will be 37 when I give birth (and that's if this op does work!) does this seem 'too old'???? Does anyone have a 'time/age' on when they will stop trying???

Hi girls, happy Monday NOT!!

Betty, you looked stunning in those photos. I do agree though, I'd much rather drink and eat than have to watch what you eat every minute of the day because you're being photographed.
As for the age thing, I'm still relatively young (27) so I think we would carry on trying for years to come yet. You always hear of women in their 40s giving birth Betty so I wouldn't give up just yet.

Ab that's a gorgeous name.. so we have an Owen and a little Oscar :):) Let's hope we can add another to that list very soon hey.

I think we would secretly like a boy also, but I'll take anything that I'm given at the minute xx

Its bum and legs from underneath, lol.
I am 39!! I was 36 a week after Zoe was born and 37 when I had Zara. Will be 40 when this one is 6 months, I must be mad lol xx

Betty, I used to think 35 was old to have kids. But as I'm approaching that age, my views have changed. For a start, it's how you feel in yourself I think. 37 is actually no age. Most of the women at the hospital when I go, are older than me!! I swear to God,some of them look in their late 40's!! I feel young when I go!
It's either that, or they are having a reallllllly bad day! Haha.
The midwife even asked me if I was planning to have any more? And I Said I wasn't sure because of my age! She practically laughed & said I was still young....and that's coming from a professional!
I think it depends on the individual Xx

I had cramps today two times (8dpo) lasted for around 10 sec. Not much cm today

hey frisky,

I stopped clomid, and started femera (its like clomid only). RE told to test 15 days after predictor kit smiley or positive came.

Hey Betty,

I dint take clomid took femera this month.Doctor told lets change from clomid to Femera this time. I had one egg on each side .

I was gonna say, whenever we go to the hospital we're always the youngest in there. Everyone looks in their late 30s/early 40s... I think it's because more women now are career orientated and decide to have children once they're financially in a good position. You keep going until you can no more!

ahhh I feel like I have the blues today, it's absolutely pissing down outside, Autumn feels like it's officially here and my mum and dad have jetted off on their jollys this morning. GUTTED!

Didn't sleep well last night, was really restless until about 1am so when my alarm went off at 5 I thought it was still the middle of the night. It's gonna be a long day!

Edinburgh any symptoms to report??

Santacalli, sending you all the luck in the world for this cycle. You're in the right thread though, all of the girls in here are wonderful and we all know what you're going through. Stay positive xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->