7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Oooh Tina, get making those banana Buttys for Mark!! Haha Things can only improve now hey? Don't be disheartened if it doesn't happen straight away though, could still take a while for full effect!!

Betty, I'm rubbish with the opk's, I couldn't understand them at all! Fingers Crossed it's a good sign though!

Edingburgh...that sounds promising af hasn't showed yet! Do you have any more symptoms? Vacation sounds good, like the bath idea! Hope your feeling better tomorrow.

I can't believe it's the last week of summer hols next week!! Where's the time gone? I feel a bit sad about this, I'll miss Joe when he goes back to school.
I've had a horrific day! I only got 2 hours sleep last night & have been in the most shittest of moods!! Tired to the point of tears. Went shopping for Joe's school shoes. It was a 40min wait in Clark's to get fitted!
Ended up leaving it....I'm gonna take him first thing on Monday morning.

Aaron's taking Joe camping tommorow for a night. So think I'm gonna go out for a nice pub tea somewhere with my mum, then starfish the double bed when I come home!!

Because I can!! Haha Xx

Ladies - I have to tell you because I can't tell anyone else.

Today we were a bit late for the Thomas thing. The car park was a ways away from the actual station and we ended up running to make the train part of our ticket. When I got sat down on the train I was fighting back terrible nausea. I mean, I might be a bit unfit at the moment but I couldn't stop coughing and gagging.

I am not very well and neither is shortie but when we got home tonight I did a test - and I normally would never do one at this time of day. It's very faint but that second line is there. Hubby last time was very dubious about faint lines and was basically just 'tell me when you're sure'. So, I'll test again tomorrow morning and hopefully there'll be something better to show him.

I don't think I can quite believe it at the moment, but if it's a certain thing after tomorrow, I really hope you'll all still have me. I know I haven't experienced many of the challenges the rest of you have but I have been privileged to have met you all x

Edinburgh that's amazing news! !! I had a feeling you were after you had the little bleed :):):) its just what we needed in here another BFP! Of course we will still have you, you can't get rid of us that easily xxx

Oh my god!!!!! Edinburgh..... That's amazing!!! Like Tina said I had a sneaky feeling that it was looking very good for you after your little bleed!!!! I can't wait for the news tmrw, please let us know as soon as you can with pics and everything....
I doubt you will get much sleep tonight chick :) xxxxx

After a bfn first thing I have another bfp. Still quite faint. No idea how to post pics to this site, only have phone working at the moment. Hubby gave me an extra birthday present it seems. Going for celebratory breakfast!

Oh my god!!!! Whoop!!! Congrats!!!! That's just bloody amazing! How are you feeling???? X

Kinda hasn't sunk in Betty. Feel kinda rough but that's mostly the cold. Trying to let it sink in and enjoy it as this will be the last one for us (short of a lottery win). I'm conscious that I'm about 5lb heavier than normal at the minute and my clothes aren't fitting well so I probably need to make a concerted effort to get a bit fitter and keep pounds off or I'll be in maternity jeans by 8 weeks!
Really happy, kinda terrified. Can't believe it's real yet.
So, I guess my symptoms have been tugging and crampy sensations on and off from about 4DPO to 10. Brown but light spotting 10DPO-12DPO and some mild nausea now when I'm hungry or over-exerted. Boobs been tender since 10DPO and I have a horrid cold and had a sore throat.

I had 24hr nausea from about 5 weeks with Mia, so just planning to enjoy every day I get until that kicks in! Already have my pressure bands at the ready. Need to find long sleeve shirts that cover them up.

Sharing lots of baby dust with all you beautiful ladies - I plan to be here to catch all your BFP announcements too. I hope this is the start of a run of them!

Edinburgh, I'm so so happy for you! Thanks for sharing your symptoms :) hoping this is a sticky one for you and sending all the luck in the world.

Betty have you had any more symptoms? Is the CM still happening?

Just done my tan and blown my hair, off to a mojito party tonight. I'm excited! !

Gonna start the sexy time tonight too, my CM is starting to appear more stretchy so I guess ovulation is approaching xx

Whhhhhaatttt??? I've been away ONE day & missed all this!!!

Edingburgh!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! This is wonderful news! We need another bfp on here to boost morale!! Let's hope this is the start of more to come!
Have you had any more symptoms??

Tina, enjoy your night tonight & sexy time! Haha
I'm going on a date with hubby tonight, first & last in a while.....make the most of my mum been here! Although I want to be home before 9pm! That's late for me these day's!

Betty, any more news your end?

Xx

Oh no frisky!!!! Your last date night?!?! Are you all lovel and snuggled up on the sofa with a cuppa instead??? Not long now before your precious little one is here and all this uncomfortableness will be worth while :)
Edinburgh..... How are you my lovely??? I'm so pleased we have another BFP on here, lets keep them coming!!!!!!
Tina.... Have a lovely mojito party, I'm rather jealous! Hope the head is not too bad tmrw!!!! :)
Nothing to report my end, I have tons of CM but I just think this is normal for me.... I have lower back ache but I think that's from standing a lot in my new job :( I just got myself a little excited for a moment..... AF due in the next couple of days.....

Oh Frisky, that's a bummer! Hope it passes quick. Tina, have a lovely evening! And enjoy your sexy time! I have about 60 ovulation sticks if you'd like me to send them on to you! Just ordered them last month.
Matt has now come down with this bug too so we're all snivelling wrecks together.
I should probably write a thank you letter to the preseed people. That stuff has been magic for us.
Right, bedtime!

Oh, and betty, your CM abundance is what brought us all together in the first place. It's always a good omen when close to af!

Yes betty!! Praise the lord for your CM!! Haaaha! Its so true, made me chuckle that edingburgh xx

Yay Edinburgh, huge congrats to you!!
Frisky, hope you are feeling better.
Tina, hows the head?? Be ages before I can drink again, time I finish feeding this little one, not that I mind tho but I liked having a vodka on a sat night.
Betty, I got a text from passport office saying they would take 6 weeks, but they didn't!! Xx

Morning girls..... How is everyone? Tina, do you have a mojito head???
I really feel like being lazy all day today, watch movies, eat junk etc..... I have really strong AF type cramps since very early this morning so the witch is on route. I'm CD27 today :(
Edinburgh, have you tested again???? X

Ps: thanks AB, I'm hoping that her passport comes soon! They have taken the money out of my account...... Mamma needs a holiday!!!!! :)

The girls passports came about 4 days after they took the money xx

Evening everyone! Eurgh I've been so ill today. Had the best time at the mojito party, it's realllyyy not a good idea though to make your own cocktails. You end up putting double the amount of alcohol in than what you'd get in a bar and they just taste so sweet and before you know it you're throwing up because you have the spinneys

Been feeling so sorry for myself all day!

Betty sorry to hear about the cramping :-( our bodies are cruel aren't they. No doubt I'll be in your situation in 2 weeks time.

I'm going to get evie into bed then crawl into bed myself xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->