7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Oh Tina..... I feel for you chick! Hangovers are just the worst!!!! Just think, tmrw you will be back to normal!!!
I have had a sore throat and headache most of the weekend so not had a drink which is SO unlike me!!!! :) back to work tmrw girls :( the weekends are just never long enough are they???
X

Ugh, I hate mondays. I also hate chasing my tail. I feel so ill but I ready can't take time off at the moment. Think I need to go to the doc soon though, the crap in my throat is moving into my chest and I'm coughing more. I have a really watery mouth today which doesn't bode well for nausea to come. Tina, poor thing. Cocktails are lovely, just less so the next morning. Betty, sorry to hear you're feeling guffy too. Weekend are way too short! Ab, how you been feeling recently? Are you feeling ok again now frisky. Early night for me today. There is a surprise. Took another test to appease hubby. Definitely two lines now. Boys.

I meant to ask. Lots of children between us, when did you ladies announce pregnancy to family and friends? I was so ill last time I had to tell people around 8 wks. My boss knew at 5 weeks as had to leave office for hospital through suspected miscarriage. Also, anyone ever had a home birth?

Oooh Tina, hope your feeling a wee bit better! I'm rubbish with hangovers! I end up eating ridiculous amounts of food too, it's my only cure!

I've been sick all morning, but stopped now. Managed to eat pasta for tea and keep it down. I've just sent az to the shop for a bag of revels for me!! Haha
He's had a bit of a go at me today as he thinks I'm not eating properly! The thing is....as I'm feeling sick, I tend to pick at food. I can't eat big meals like him everyday. Sometimes I'll only feel like cereal. I'm hardly malnourished or wasting away!! I'm huge! Haha....So made sure I ate every bit of my tea up tonight to keep him happy!

Betty, sorry your feeling rough. Yes, the weekends fly by...I can't believe the Summer holidays are over next week!

Edingburgh....great news on double lines!!! Bet your still in shock!
I told people straight away, reason been I was quite ill & the girls I work with knew I was trying. Family too, I couldn't wait!! Xx

This time I told family at 12 weeks bcoz we don't live next to them now, but with the girls it was as soon as I found out. I am hoping for a home birth this time but it'll depend on my growth scan at 34 weeks! Really hope I can get it tho xx

I told everyone straight away with my first pregnancy but because it ended in the molar pregnancy I didn't tell anyone apart from my mum/sisters until I had my first scan. I'd probably do the same again next time too just because there's so many little things that can go wrong and it's heartbreaking having to tell all of the people who you'd already told you was expecting that something had happened.

Frisky, did you suffer with sickness in the 3rd trimester with Joe? Sorry that you're feeling so shitty my dear. haha the way Az is trying to force you to eat, as long as you're getting a small amount of nutrients down you then you'll be fine. Imagine if men had to go through being pregnant!!! they don't have a bloody clue how you're feeling do they

Betty, has AF arrived?

Edinburgh, good to see that your lines are getting darker!!! Have you told your parents/ his parents yet?

Back to work for me today, feeling fine and dandy.. my hangover has done a runner yessss!!! Didn't sleep well though. Evie woke me up 4 or 5 times in the night to ask if she could get in my bed because she was scared of the dark.

xx

Had a niggly stomach all morning, you know when you just don't feel "right"... sorry if TMI (Actually by now nothing is TMI in here haha) I have just felt like a sudden gush and went to the loo and there's TONNES of EWCM

thinking that ovulation will be today or tomorrow. Time to get some serious baby making on!! xx

Oooohh Fx Tina, hope Marks drugs are working xx

Get to it tina!
Think we might wait a bit to tell anyone this time. Currently at docs. Think bug has turned into a chest infection :(

thanks girls, Edinburgh sorry to hear that you're feeling shitty. What did the doctors say, did they give you antibiotics?

xx

Hi girls.... Tina, feeling any better,???
Frisky, gosh, you're having a pretty shitty time with this sickness!!! I bet you can't wait for little man to be here!!!
Edinburgh..... How you feeling?? What did the docs say??
Are you considering a home birth??? I know people who have had them and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I did a hypnobirthing course as I wanted to have as natural a birth as possible, however, didn't quite end up like that!!! Ended up being induced, hooked up to a drip due to dehydration and a monitor for baby and then eventually an epidural!!! But still, It all worked out in the end xxx

Evening ladies!

Edingburgh, sorry your feeling crappy, hope you have a better day of it tomorrow!
Tina! Wooohooo on the CM! Haha .....get to it Mrs!! Hope your hangover has gone now too!

Betty, how are you feeling?

I had my date night tonight, as mum goes bk tomorrow. We went for a curry, it was bloody lovely! Had a really good laugh, even managed a glass of wine & soda! Was like the old days, apart from the fact would have drank alot more!
Dashed to the loo at one point as I thought I was gonna be sick, but thankfully I wasn't! I hope I sleep tonight after the wine. I got up at 3am this morning & didn't get bk to sleep, I had horrific heartburn & couldn't get comfy. I think I'm overtired now!

I have my final growth scan tomorrow, so bit nervous for that. Should get a date or at least the week when I'm having him when I see the consultant Xx

Hope they don't tell me off or know I had a glass of wine!!!! X

haha get on you you little alchi! They won't be able to tell after 1 glass of wine chick :p Your date night sounds fab! I love a good curry, haven't had one for ages though. Let us know how your scan goes today, sending positive vibes that your little man has grown

So I still felt really wet last night, the CM turned more watery so we DTD last night at bedtime then once more for good luck this morning. Will continue to do it for a couple more days just to cover all bases. ARGGGGHH!! I feel stressy, like this is gonna be the first 2WW for a while that I can feel excited over because I didn't feel optimistic last cycle due to Mark not being on any meds and then the cycle before that I had the HSG so we couldn't DTD around ovulation so I'm excited to symptom spot!

I need your good luck vibes girlies :) Here's to a May bubba haha xx

Good luck today Frisky, hope baby Oscar has grown.
Good luck for a May baby Tina xx

Oh gosh!! I'm gonna be stalking your symptoms Tina!!

I was up at crack of dawn, baked a lemon drizzle cake with Joe! Feel a bit groggy! Bloody wine! Haha

Thanks for the wishes ladies, appointment isn't till 3! Hate waiting around all day Xx

Hi ladies, how are we all?

Just got back from the hospital. Scan went well, he's all in proportion and bang on the middle centile line.
I've just signed the consent forms for my elective C section & will be going in at 37 week's. I'm really happy, the consultant basically asked me what I wanted to do due to my history. So I told him I wanted to come in at 37 week's, which he agreed to.
I will have to go in overnight 48 hours before to have steroid injections, I will be staying in as it causes blood sugars to rise, so need to be monitored.

So all I am waiting on now, is the theatre to ring with the actual date & time!!
Eeeeeeeek!!

Totes emotional!!! Xx

AGHGGHGGGGG! That's amazing news, so how many weeks are you now?? Canny believe your little man will be here in a matter of weeks

I've just got into bed, exhausted massively. . Up nice and early for more sexy time before work haha. Don't you just love structured sex! One of the many joys of TTC xx

Oh god, i remember missing the spontanious sex when ttc! Just doing it because we wanted to! Nightmare!

Im 34 weeks & 4 days! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"