7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Ooooooh Tina!! Your doing very well not testing!!
I agree to wait.....The only month I ever waited past my due date, I got my bfp! So wait woman!! ;)
Your symptoms sound promising, I will be stalking like crazy now!!

How's everyone else today?

I'm ridiculously tired, to the point where I feel I've been out partying all weekend. I'm just not sleeping. The thing is, az goes to bed mega early, lights out at 10pm jobby as he's up at 5 for work.
I'm a night owl, always have been, but I like to go to bed with arron & I'll read the kindle whilst he goes sleep. But he's a light sleeper, so when up tossing & turning all night it wakes him up. Or I'll fall asleep early, then wake up at 2 and stay awake.

So.....My plan tonight is this. I'm moving Joe to his top bunk...making the bottom bunk up for me. I'll go to bed with Az until he falls asleep, then I'm just gonna go into Joe's room. That way I can watch telly whilst comfy in bed & not keep az awake. Joe won't wake up as nothing ever does!
I may sound crazy, it may sound extreme......but I neeeeeeeeeed my sleep girls!! I'm going crazy! X

On a happier note....I got the eyebrows done. They look fab! Makes such a difference doesn't it!!? Xx

Morning ladies,

Frisky are you feeling lovely and refreshed today after a night in the bunk beds?? Hope it made a massive difference for you chick. I'm the opposite way around, I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow but I'm a really light sleeper so when Mark decides to get a packet of crisps whilst he watches match of the day that's it, I'm wide awake and world war 3 kicks off haha

AF due day today girls, woke up feeling nauseous. I'm pretty sure I wasn't imagining it and no sign of AF as yet. No cramps they seem to have completely gone and my CM is nice and creamy.

Crossing my fingers so tightly that she doesn't show. I'd love my BFP right now especially since a couple of days ago we were told in work that there is going to be redundancies so I could do with a bit of good news.

I'll keep you all updated throughout the day xxx

Hope you got a good sleep Frisky.
Tina, I hope af stays away for you.
Hi, Betty xx

Betty, somehow I missed your last post! Just seen it now! I can't imagine you looking like a beached whale somehow....your a beaut!

Tina.....arrghhhhh!! I have everything crossed that this is it for you!! I remember having weird twinges in my boobs before I got my bfp & thinking I must be imagining it! When will you test?

Slept a little bit better, Aaron said he did anyway!! Haha I don't like not been next to him in bed, I popped back in around 2 am but woke back up & just went back into Joe's room. I think I just need a dose of 'Man the Fuck up & get on with it!'

Xx

It is tough though Frisky when you're almost at your due date, it's pretty impossible to sleep. Have you tried one of those pregnancy pillows? I never had one personally but I've heard women who swear by them.

I plan on testing in a couple of days time if she hasn't shown... I have a first response test in the medicine cupboard from when my sister thought she was pregnant a couple of months ago. I bought her a 2 pack and she only used 1 so the temptation to pee on it is almost unbearable but I'm gonna stick to my guns because if she doesn't show and I do test I want to feel like there's a pretty good chance that it will have 2 lines.

Cross your fingers for me girls! xxx

I think that's the best way, as hard as it is Tina. Somehow af arriving a bit late isn't as harsh as seeing just one line on the test! Your doing well not testing, remember when we tested at about 3dpo? Haha nutters!

I've not tried a pregnancy pillow, I was going to get one, but time has flown, there seems no point now. Although they can double up as a nursing pillow can't they? I may have a shop around .

I feel shit today, I'm just lay on my bed...feel really sick. Whenever I get up its worse. I need to get up to go to asda though & pay some bills. Urrghhhhh. I also need to get Joe a present to open for when baby is born.
I go in hospital Sunday till Monday for my steroids.
My mum's here Sunday afternoon to help with Joe.
Then a week today I go in ready for my section the next morning!!

ONE WEEK!!!

Arrghhhhhhh not gonna lie, I'm freaking out a wee bit! I'm shitting it!!

Haha Xx

HAHAHA yes!! do you remember how deluded we used to be, testing on 3 bloody DPO! crazy ladies :):):)

you're right though, I'd much rather that my period just came than see a negative test. I've waited 12 days since ovulation, I'm sure another 2 won't hurt.

ONE MORE WEEK!!!!! that's madness. Who are you having in the theatre room with you? your mum or Aaron?
You will be just fine, of course it's a terrifying thought but your little man will be in your arms within minutes.
Do you think you'll have any more after this hun or is this it?

xx

I agree, I'd rather see af than bfn!
ooohh Frisky, 1 week! Can't wait to see pics xx

Totally AB!! I can deal with my period coming but seeing a negative when you've had symptoms that you're pregnant is heartbreaking xx

Well, I made it to Asda without being sick!...ended up hoovering car & going through carwash! I'm proper nesting...I like it! I want to nest ALL the time! Haha

Tina, I'll be having Aaron in there with me. Although I'm scared, I'm excited , as I was asleep when I had Joe, so it's all new to me!
I'm not sure about having any more, I think this may be it.
I'm 35 in December.

But never say never hey? ;) Xx

YES for not being sick, well done lady! I so need to get the inside of our car cleaned. It looks like there's been a homeless person with a sweetie obsession living in there for 12 months. I reckon if I did a good clean out of our car I'd come across about 10 odd socks, mcdonalds toys ranging back from the early 2000s, hundreds of hair bobbles because Evie takes her hair out everytime we're in the car!

I had my mum at Evie's birth, I can't imagine going through it without her to be honest. A vaginal birth anyway... Mark wasn't much help. He just sat in a corner looking sick haha. My poor mum on the other hand was putting wet flannels on my head and giving me sips of water. She's a bloody superstar!

xx

Well done Frisky. I'm impressed that you can be arsed to do that with how far on you are. I'll be scared to leave the house alone at 36 weeks as Zoe was early and my labours are quick lol.
I would go crazy if my mum was anywhere near me when I was giving birth, lol, would drive me bananas. She was in my house when I was getting ready to go in with Zoe and that was bad enough, I wasn't even in labour at that point!
If I have to go into hospital to deliver this one I'll be doing it alone as the girls are not allowed in the room so dh will be with them, unless they are in bed then my neighbour can watch them xx
we just got a new car 3bweeks ago so it is still immaculate lol xx

Haha Tina....the M&M monster has Been living in our car! I was ashamed! I'm like your Evie, only with Kirby grips instead of bobbles! Az goes Mad as I leave them everywhere! Haha

Ab, how are you feeling about the prospect of doing it alone?? I think there should be some kind of creche or minders in hospitals so this doesn't happen, it doesn't seem fair.

My mum would drive me mad too I think....as much as I love her & she's my best friend. She's mega DRAMATIC!! She would make it all about her! Can't be coping with any extra drama!

Az isn't squeamish, he even asked my midwife if he could WATCH my organs being moved around whist they got baby out!!!

The massive weirdo!
Obviously she said NO! Haha Xx

Lol that is weird!
I don't mind, well I'm saying that now lol. Obviously I'd rather hubby was there but I don't want to be worrying about the girls. Really hoping that I am allowed a homebirth. Fully expecting for him to arrive b4 hubby gets home from work with Zoe stuck at nursery and Zara being midwife, lol, nightmare xx

haha that made me giggle about Aaron I can just imagine the midwife with a scared look on her face "uummmm.... no!"

I couldn't do it alone AB you're brave! But saying that if it's gonna shoot out in 10 minutes it'll be over and done with before you know it haha

What new car have you got AB?

xx

Lol, I hope it doesn't take hours this time.
We got a zafira, not brand new,11 plate but new to us xx

Has each of your births got shorter AB? I've heard that before but I'd like to know if it's an urban myth haha

Cramping AGAIN girls... everytime I start to cramp I get worried sick and rush to the bathroom to check for my period but nothing as yet. Just CM. It's odd because it doesn't feel exactly like an AF cramp. More like a strong constant ache. Been crampy since about 2pm... 4th day of it now. Surely if AF was coming it would have come after 4 days?!?!?!

xx

I had cramps b4 my bfp!
Yeah with Zoe they told me at 1pm that my waters were trickling, I was going to have to stay for 24 hours as I was 34+5. Waters went at 530pm and she was born at 654pm.
Zara my waters broke at 810pm,38+5, and she was born at 9pm, hardly had any contractions with any of them until waters broke xx

oh my days!!! some women would kill to have labours like those. Do you live close to the hospital? This next one could shoot out in 30 minutes :)

My "established" labour (4cms) started at 5pm approx and I had Evie at 1 minute to midnight so mine lasted about 7 hours though I was having contractions for about 12 hours prior. It took about 12 hours to go from 1cm-4cm :( I wouldn't wish for that again let me tell you

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"