7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

We're planning on going to Florida in 2017 Tina, Zoe wants to see the princesses, lol. When dh started his new job a couple of weeks ago she said, daddy has a new job so I can go to Disneyland! Lol, he thought I had told her to say that xx

Morning ladies,

Edingburgh, that's a relief! Thank goodness baby is ok. I agree with everyone else, you need to take a step back, especially in these early days. You were so stressed out & busy at work, your health is priority. Health before wealth!!

I would gladly take a Holiday anywhere too Tina. Disneyland sounds fab, Joe's never wanted to go, think he's more into universal studios & fast rides now. I think every little girl wants to go to Disney, including me!!

With the trampoline, I climbed on it to lie down on it and look at the sky with Joe....then when I got up to get off, I had a wee bounce! Haha won't be doing that again in a hurry!

Slept well last night, in bottom bunk though!! Haha what has my life come to?? Aaron was laughing last night saying 'oh great, we've become one those couples who sleep in separate beds!' .....It's only temporary though. I'll sleep in our bed tonight as he's not in work at stupid o clock!

It's nice here today, I'm gonna go and paint the cot in a min.
Really can't be arsed though! X

Hello ladies, how are we all?

Well, I'm currently in hospital having my steroids, bored out of my mind & I've only been here a few hours. I've brought some books, but there is only so much you can read. I've just bought a tv bundle for a tenner! So I can watch XFactor later without az moaning at how shit it is! Haha and Harry potter Is on! Bonus!
Just met my anesthetist, who was brilliant.....explained every stage of what will happen on Thursday, I feel alot more relaxed after talking to him.

How's everyone else doing? Hope your feeling better Edinburgh Xx

Good luck today Frisky. Its all getting close now. Glad you feel better after meeting your anaesthetist xx

Hi girls!! Sorry I've been missing in action, daughter literally has been in and out of the hospitals. We are finally settling down, and are able to be calm for the moment. She has to see a gastro doctor, something is up with her BM.

I will need to catch up on reading posts and everyone's update. I've missed you ladies so much! I hope you all are doing great!

I am doing good started school again, and waiting for af, not trying but not protecting.

It's so good to see you girls, posts and beautiful pictures.

Want, hope your daughter is feeling better xx

Hi girls..... How are you all? Frisky, are you still in hospital??? Everything ok??
Not long now, eeeeeeek!!!!!
Welcome back want1, how is everything with your LO? So you have a diagnosis? Hope she is ok :)
I've had to call the hospital today :( as you know I've had quite bad pains since AF and they have just got worse, I was up all last night with pain, it hurts to walk sit and really hurts when I go to the toilet. Also when I push down on my lower abdomen I get a searing pain.... It's pretty shit! Just waiting for one of the doctors to call me back. It's my little girls first day at nursery too so I'm pissed off that this is happening!!!

Hi All,
Frisky, hope they let you out today and you enjoyed XFactor. Betty, sorry to hear you're in such pain, are they going to see you at the hospital? I hope they can give you some effective pain relief. Want1, hope your little one is feeling better for the vitamin treatment and that the headaches are less.
I'm wiped out. Mia is still sick. We're on day 5 and she's just not holding anything down. I really need a whole night's sleep. Poor wee lamb is flaked out on the couch but she's not really moved in days. Phoned NHS24 and they basically said the hospital won't see her until she is officially dehydrated and they don't recommend anti-emetics if it's viral. Sick of not being able to do anything to help her.
Hope LO enjoyed first day of nursery Betty x

Edinburgh.... Your little one sounds in a terrible way! Is there really. Otho g they can do for her??? I know you have probably tried everything so forgive me if I'm telling you what you already know but have you tried her on some crushed ice??? Good way to get some fluids into her.... Hope you are all feeling better soon, nothing worse than having a big and watching your little one suffer.
My consultant got back to me at 5pm and told me to go to A&E so here I am in the waiting room! I feel so silly! I know I'm in a lot of pain but I don't think it's warrants A&E, I wish that my consultant could have squeezed me in for an emergency scan down at his unit but I guess it doesn't work like that! I will
Prob be here all night and be sent on my way with some paracetamol :( ugh, so over all of this!!!!

Hey ladies,

Betty, how are you feeling? Are you out of A&E now? I'm sorry your in pain, I hope they give you more answers rather than just paracetamol!! I also hope your little lady had a fab first day at nursery, she looked adorable in her uniform!!

Want1, welcome back, We've missed you. I hope your getting settled & back to a bit of normality after all the worry with your daughter. I hope she is feeling better in herself. You are all very brave!!

Edinburgh, I can't believe they won't see your daughter until she is 'officially dehydrated' the poor thing. You must be drained trying to look after her aswell as feeling shit yourself. You must take it easy Mrs, or I'll be worrying about you!

Tina, hope af hasn't been to cruel to you & your All set for next cycle!

Well, this is my last night at home before baby's here. I go in Tomorrow night about 9pm. I can't sleep, I'm too excited , can't quite believe it's almost here!!!

Can I just say, how much I love you ladies & our thread. Seriously, there is stuff I share with you that I don't share with anyone! And your all as loopy as me! I love you girls :hugs: Xxx

Morning,
oooohhhh Frisky, tomorrow you'll be a mummy again! Bet your super excited to hold Oscar! Good luck. Look forward to your update xxx

Betty, hope you didn't have to spend too long in a&e and that your pain has gone. Did your lo enjoy nursery? This is the first day that I have to leave Zoe, but I think she'll be fine xx

Edinburgh, hope Mia is feeling better and that you are trying to rest when you get a chance! Has the bleeding stopped?

Tina, how are you?

Got baby's cardiac scan tomorrow, Fx all is ok xx

Oh my god frisky!!!!!! You're going into hospital tonight (Wednesday?!?!) oh my god! That is just far too exciting!!!! What time are you going down for the C section??? How are you feeling? I'm so excited for you :) xxxxx :hug: ❤️����

Edinburgh, how is your little girl??? Any better? How are you feeling too?

Basically A&E told me that I have no infection and that my pain is down to the endo/cysts etc and that I need to go back to my consultant to be seen, I don't know why they couldn't just see me down at the unit! Anyway, I do have blood in my urine (the type you can't see) which could also be down to the endo and needs further investigation. So I'm now just waiting for my own hospital to call me back to discuss. I'm the meantime I am taking so many painkillers I bloody rattle!!! :)

Frisky..... Try and keep us posted. I'm wishing you all the luck and love in the world, I can't we are going to have a baby on here soon!!!! We are all in this together now :) ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ab, yes, my little girl loves nursery.... She was so ready for it!!! Is it Zoe's first official day today??? I'm sure she will be fine, does that mean you will get some time to yourself??? Hope
Your scan goes ok, keep us posted xxxxx

Oh Betty, so basically they just sent you home with painkillers? I hope the blood in urine is nothing serious. Seems that all this pain etc is connected hey? When's your next appt & op again? It's not far off is it?

Ab, I'm sure everything will be ok at baby's scan....I'll be keeping my fingers crossed Xx

Well, yes....I'm manga excited, can't quite believe it's almost here. I'll be going in tonight at 9pm. Then first one in theater tomorrow morning. I'll be going down to Labour ward at 7am to get hooked up to drip & sliding scale (for diabetes) Then down to theatre. So really, this time tomorrow, Oscar will be with us!!!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!

I'll be on here tonight if anyone's bored, I'm not gonna be able to sleep!

Xxx

No, I will still have Zara lol! Yesterday she had to go for an hour and I had to stay, her and Zara both went in and played(but separately), didn't come near me for the whole time. Zoe didn't want to leave. She keeps saying, "mummy remember you have to go away today because I'm a big girl".
So I'm sure she'll be fine. She has been asking to go for months. Can't believe that my baby is going to nursery already!! Xx

Does Az get to stay at hospital or does he just have to go in morning? Your pregnancy seems to have flown in! Holy shit tho, that means I'm next!!! Xxx

Awwwh ab, bless your girls!! Xx

And yes......It's you next! Haha it only seems like yesterday I got my bfp on that Monday morning in February!

Aaron won't be able to stay tonight. He will drop me off, then come back just before 7am tomorrow Xx

Oh my god!! Exciting times and yes, AB you're next honey!!!!! ��
Frisky, god that's really snuck up on us all!!!! I will be around tonight stalking when I am home from work and small child in bed :)

My op is on 20th oct however they have said that they may end to being it forward, I'm just waiting for the call but they are obviously really busy. I missed their call yesterday as I was at work so called first thing this morning but I'm going to work
Soon so will end up missing this next call. Frustrated!!! I think there is something seriously wrong with my bladder tho girls.... These last few nights I have been to the toilet (for a wee) 7-10 time per night!!! That's not good! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->