7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

If its the middle of the night, or sunday, we live 10 mins from the hospital. If its rush hour it could take 45 mins, so I would need to phone an ambulance and get blue lighted. I was told to do that with Zara but was too embarrassed, lol, I know thats what I have to do this time tho. We lived in a little town b4. I don't want to give birth on the busiest roundabout in Aberdeen! X

Wow ab! Those are quick labours!!! This one is bound to shoot out!! When do you find out if you can have a home birth??? It would be a shame for you not to have hubby there but if it means that you will be more relaxed knowing that the girls are looked after then I'm sure you will be fine and I bet all the midwives take extra care of you :)
Frisky!!! ONE WEEK!!! Lordy, how fast has that gone??? I can't believe it! So excited to see pics of him......
I couldn't have my mam there (for obvious reasons lol!!!) she would be a total nightmare and make a right drama and fuss, no thanks, I'm all about calmness and serenity!! My birth was absolutely lovely. Just me and Chris and a midwife who was brilliant...
Tina.... Gosh, your symptoms sound rather exciting!!! I had cramps for days before I got my BFP and I waited until AF was really late before I tested where other months I have tested way early!!! I'm keeping everything crossed for you chick, hope this is your turn xxxxx

Whilst we're sharing labour stories... I had a trainee midwife delivering Evie, she was her last delivery before she qualified properly so that was kinda special. My labour suite was packed.. My mum, mark and 2 midwives.. I barely remember anything after having diamorphine I was drugged up to the heavens!

Just got into bed, feeling sick. Hope it's a good thing
1 day late tomorrow eek

Xx

Good morning girls!

Slept like a baby in the bottom bunk last night! Haaha!

Ab....bloody hell, I'd be scared to leave the house!! Mega quick Labour!
When will you know if you cam have your home birth?

Think I'm past the stage of been able to DRIVE now! Just took Joe to school & it was ridiculously uncomfortable! I must have grown more overnight!
Tina, was looking on Amazon earlier & saw a orthopaedic maternity/nursing pillow, for only £6.50!! Really tempted to get one, even though pregnancy is almost over, I thought it could be a blessing during night feeds??
What do you think? I'm going a bit crazy online shopping at the min.....I need to be told what to buy & what NOT to buy! Haaha
Got sterilizer & breast pump yesterday. I plan to breastfeed for first few months, but I want to express milk so Aaron can feed & give me a break.

Tina..hows the cramping? Any sign of af yet??
Betty, how are you?

Remember I told you ages ago about my best friend getting pregnant, she was on the Clomid?
Well she goes in to be induced today....can't believe it, we were both TTC for 2 years & now our baby's will be born a week apart at the most!
Crazy!

Our dog is doing my head in......he keeps looking at me with his sad eyes, I know he wants to go for a walk.....but I can hardly walk downstairs at the min, let alone around the block! He's making me feel guilty Xx

Morning ladies.
Glad you had a good sleep frisky. My maternity pillow is a godsend, used it for breastfeeding too. I say buy it! Lol.
My dog does that too, he would walk all day if you let him!
Tina, how are you doing today?
Betty, yes, probably will be another quick labour. Doc wants to admit me at 37weeks since its quick. No chance. I'm not leaving girls, AND it'll be Christmas time. Find out at 34 week growth scan if I am allowed a home birth or not. If he is below the 90th centile then I can have it xx

Frisky.... Go get a pillow, they are amazing but be careful buying one so cheap, I bought one on line ans it was cheap and all the lining was that crappy synthetic pillow stuff which was all lumpy and scratchy, go and treat yourself to one in mothercare, they are a godsend when feeding, especially during the night when you are nodding off.... Baby will be nice and comfy and so will you :) I also expressed and then Chris (and anyone else who wanted) could feed little madam while I had 5 mins break!
Tina.... How are you??? Anymore symptoms today???? :)
Edinburgh, you're quiet, hope you're feeling ok too....
AB, hope you get your homebirth.
I'm feeling terrible, I have major cramps and backache, just feels like I'm on my period without the period. I have no energy either and had such painful bowel movements this last couple of weeks, I really think that things are getting bad inside me :( t least I don't have to wait long for my op, just over a month!!! Hope they can sort me out :)

On the holiday front, got my little girls passport and we are looking at lanzerote as it will still be hot and plenty to do as its not out of season bu the prices are ridiculous!!! It's coming in at £1,800 for the 3 of us..... A part of me thinks 'sod it, lets do it' it might be our only chance for a few years and I really feel like I need a break.... It's going on a Visa card so we will be paying it off for 2 years no doubt!!! What do you all think???? Xxxx

Devastated girls :(:(:(

Woke in the night with cramping (knew it felt like AF cramping) and low and behold my AF was starting...

I feel literally like I've been ran over by a 10 tonne truck, I'm gobsmacked. I genuinely believed that she was staying away.

And of course I feel completely silly now because my body tricked me AGAIN.

Ahhh onto cycle 15 xx

Sorry Tina, I hoped this was it for you! Xx

Betty, we went to Lanzarote in May, it was lovely. We went all inclusive, but I wish we hadn't. A.I food wasn't great and there are loads of places to eat out which are all good prices xx

Hi ladies, tina I'm so sorry to hear af started, your symptoms seemed promising x
I've had a rough week. Got severe sickness and diarrhea last friday for 3 days, then matt got it and spent all night on the couch last night with mia after she covered her bed in vomit.
Add to that I've been bleeding since saturday and am currently waiting for an emergency scan and I just want to cry and feel sorry for myself. Just the overtiredness though.
Frisky, a week! Where did the time go. Ab I'm so very jealous of your labour pattern!
Let you know how I get on x

Oh nooooo, this is an awful morning for you Tina & Edinburgh.

Tina, nothing I can say will make you feel better. We all know the feeling you are going through, it's shit whey your body plays tricks on you this way. Sending you lots of hugs....onto next cycle now Xx

Edinburgh, when is your scan? I pray to God everything is ok for you my lovely. I'll be thinking of you today x

Hugs all around me thinks xxx

Betty, great news about passport. You really need a nice holiday . Lanzarote sounds lovely, my mum goes there twice a year.....when are you going? You may see her there! Haha Xx

Sorry your in pain, hopefully things will become clearer after your op Xx

Hugs to you too today Xx

Edinburgh, sending you big hugs and I hope everything goes okay at your scan xxx

Thanks girls, there's nothing I can do about it so I need to pick myself up and get back on the horse (no pun intended!) I'll be okay in a few hours

what would I do without you all hey xx

Edinburgh.... When is your scan???? I hope everything is ok.... Keep us posted and look after yourself :hug:

Tina, I'm so sorry, I really thought that this was your time! Our bodies are wicked to us.... :(

Will be back on here later as I'm just at work so have to be brief.... X

Hi girls.... Edinburgh, how are you my lovely??? Please keep us posted and I'm hoping everything is ok xxxx

Tina, how you doing?? Don't feel silly, we have all done it (I do it every month!!!) we will get there in the end and we are taking all the right steps towards getting that beautiful BFP!!! :) chin up xxxx

Frisky, AB, I'm hoping to go to playa blanca, although the prices are sky high!!! It's looking like it's gonna be approx £1,800 for the three of us all inclusive for a week.... But more than I want to pay but sod it! You only live once! AB, do you think I shouldn't bother with all inclusive? I don't want to spend a fortune when we get over there and it's only about £200 extra for all inclusive?!?!?! Thoughts???

I've been in pretty bad pain today, not sure what is going on! I'm so bloated and have pains down below and lower back pains.... So tired too, ugh, rotten horrible women's problems!!! :(

Betty, if it's only an extra £200 to go all in, I'd personally go for it! If you think about cost of drinks, snacks & ice creams. I'm sure it's cheap enough to eat out of you fancy a change.

But I've never been to lanzarote, so can't tell you how the food will be.
That's just my opinion.

Sorry your feeling shitty.

I had a go on Joe's trampoline before, STUPID idea! I'm now lay on bed with stomach cramps, like a stitch. I don't know what possesed me! :wacko:

Edingburgh, I hope your ok X

Hi, scan revealed the heartbeat so for the moment the pregnancy is ok but they couldn't find the source of the bleeding so if out doesn't stop I have to go back in 2 days. Other than that they just said I looked anaemic and very tired.
My little one is still sick and work is still bonkers. Could sleep for a week. It's a 3 day weekend thank heavens.
Betty, I found lanzarote to be totally infested with cockroaches when I was there. We went to golden avenida suites costa dorada and it was great. Full inc, food great and lots to occupy little ones. Think it was thomsons and 1100 for 3 of us ten days. Lovely beaches very nearby too x

Oh Edinburgh.... That's good news (even though you feel like shit!!!) can you take some time off work??? Really sounds like you need to rest up honey!!!
I've heard lanzarote has lots of those little critters but I guess it's just one if those things.... That's a great price you got!! When did you go???
Frisky, I'm doing my 'tut tut, shakes head and finger at you!!!' What were you doing in a trampoline you wally??? You're about to give birth!!! Lordy Lordy, crazy lady! :)

We stayed at paradise island, all inclusive. Rep said the food was not great as they hadn't been given the main budget yet, that it would pick up from june. Its not that the food didn't taste nice, just lack of choice. If its only £200 difference I would go AI xx
Edinburgh, hope your bleeding stops and baby keeps snuggling in xx
Frisky, you are crazy!! Don't go jumping on trampolines when you are so close to having Oscar!! Xx

Edinburgh, that's wonderful news about your little bubba. Betty is right though, you really do need to rest! Keeping that little one all snuggled into your uterus is a high priority at the minute, isn't there anyone who can cover for you in work?

pahahahaha Frisky what are you like!! I don't think I could even climb onto a trampoline when I was about to give birth let alone have a jump fest on one. Where are you getting your energy from?!?!?!

Betty, can't say I've ever been to Lanzarote, it's one of those places where you hear very mixed reviews about it. I think you either love it or hate it. I'd take anywhere as a holiday at the minute though!

We're looking into booking Florida for May 2016. Disney is of course advertised constantly on the kids channels and I kid you not we had 24 hours of crying from Evie the other day because "I want to see the real Cinderella!" so we're trying to book a family holiday away. Everything is so bloody pricey though!! Has anyone been??

Had a horrid night last night, period cramps were unbearable :(:(:( I've doped myself up on nurofen this morning so I'm not cramping in work. Roll on 11am for 2 days off!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->