7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Girls,

so much to catch up on! Sorry for being AWOL for a few days, been super busy with changing my shift in work and Evie starting school. I'm drained!!! But thought I'd better get on and catch up because MRS FRISKY IS HAVING A BABY!!!!!

just want to send you all the luck in the world for tomorrow morning hun, not that you will need it because it will all go absolutely perfect anyway. Can't actually process that your little prince will be here in less than 24 hours time, where has the time gone at all???

Betty, so sorry to hear you're in pain *big hugs* hospitals get me really really angry!!! They're about as much use as a friggin chocolate fire guard. I never hear anything good about the NHS anymore.

AB how did the scan go?? I had a scan on my LO when I was pregnant to check her heart because I have a mitral valve leak and had to have open heart surgery when I was 17 but thankfully everything was okay. Sending good luck

Edinburgh has your LO picked up any and how are you feeling? has the bleeding stopped now??

So as I said I've changed my shift so that I can get off in time to pick Evie up so I'm doing 6-2s. I feel almost dead!! I have to get up at 4am and I can't have a sleep in the afternoon because Evie is full of beans and wants to do fun things so by bedtime I just need to collapse. Hoping that it gets easier as time goes on and my body starts to adjust
xxx

Glad Evie is enjoying school.
I have just left Zoe at nursery for the first time. She was fine but I cried halfway home, lol, I have never left her with anyone apart from my mum and mil. Roll on 3pm when I can pick her up again.
My scan is tomorrow. I need it as my brother had transposition of the major arteries and died as a baby, hopefully this little one will be fine, the girls were. Sorry you had to have open heart surgery.

Frisky what are you spending your day doing?

I think it'd feel strange knowing when my baby would be born,lol, but so much easier for organising everything xx

Evening girls..... Frisky, how are you my lovely???? Are you all settled in the hospital??? Can't wait to hear from you :) good luck xxxxx

Tina, omg, can't believe you had open heart surgery? Jeez!!! Is everything ok with your heart now? Do you have to have regular check ups etc....? Gosh, that must have been scary! I really feel for you having to get up at 4am, is that your permanent shift at work now? If so you are a hero! I did two days a week getting up at 5am and I thought that was bad!!!

AB, I'm so sorry about your brother, that's awful.... I'm glad they are screening you, what time is your scan tmrw? Hope it all goes well, keep us posted :) :hug:

Edinburgh.... You're quiet, hope you and your family are feeling better, is your little girl any better now?

The hospital called me back before I went to work and I explain my results at the hospital and the trace of blood in my urine and my symptoms and the consultant called me back in less than 60 seconds. He has faces my doctor today and told him to refer me to a urologist urgently. I need to have my bladder checked to see if the endometriosis has penetrated my bladder.... :( looks like TTC is not my main problem anymore :( oh well, will hopefully be fixed soon!!!! ��

Betty, I hope they get you in quick!
My scan is 3pm xx
Frisky, good luck for the morning, not that you'll need it. A few hours and you n Aaron n Joe will be cuddling your baby. Is Joe at school tomorrow? Xx

Oh no betty, that doesn't sound good? At least you & they are aware something is,wrong though. I really hope you get some answers soon X have you booked your holiday yet?

Ab, awwh, that's so sad about your brother :( I'm sorry to hear that x

Tina, no way have you had open heart surgery? That must have Been so scary for you & your parents.
Those early mornings sound a killer, can't someone help with evie so you can maybe catch up on some sleep?

I've had a horrible night. I'm in hospital now....I can't even feel excited yet as I'm so upset. Joe was really horrible to me all afternoon, cheeky, defiant. I tried my hardest not to let it get to me, as I know he's probably just worried about baby coming. But it did get to me in the end, I ended up screaming at him, which ended up Aaron getting involved. Az & I ended up rowing.....it was just a nightmare. Joe wouldn't even say bye when I left for the hospital....I cried all the way here :(

I've spoke to him since & we are ok. But it's not how I wanted to leave things. I wanted a nice tea, hugs then to come in. Instead, it was world war 3!! Proper stressed. I'm stressed anyway aobviously because of tomorrow, but all this didn't help.
I left him a card under his pillow earlier today telling him how much I live him. He's been so excited in the run up to this, I thought he was ok. But I think after tonighthe may be feeling jjealous? I just hope he's ok once he meets his brother.

I'm trying hard to stay positive & get excited, but I'm finding it difficult after falling out with Joe :( Xx

Joe will just be feeling a bit worried probably, about you being in hospital, about you getting an operation, about baby coming. He probably still is super excited but he's had you to himself for 10 years. He'll be fine once he meets his brother and knows you are both ok and that he still gets the same attention.
I know you won't see this now til Oscar is here but hope it goes smoothly for you. Huge hugs xxxx

Morning everyone, though most of you are probably still sleeping I bet!

Frisky, it's the day!!!! This is such a special day for you, I hope that everything is sorted with Joe and he is more settled now. You're right though, he's been so used to it being just you 3 and now there's gonna be another little man in his life. I guess it's tough as a child to deal with that somebody else is going to need your attention too. I know Evie would be a bloody nightmare! I can't even give my own mother a cuddle without her wanting to get in on it haha

Can't wait for updates! Hope it goes as well as can be chick xxxx

Betty, you're in need of some bloody good news aren't you hun!! It seems to be one thing after the other but good thing is that they're aware there is a problem and they're going to fix you!

Good luck for today AB!

Yes girlies I was born with a mitral valve leak and was monitored each year through scans/ECGs etc but when I turned 17 it was leaking much more than ever before so I was literally given 24 hours to prepare to be cut open and have my heart fixed otherwise I would've had 12 months before going into heart failure.
My poor mum fainted when she saw me in intensive care after the surgery but fortunately everything went fine and I was out of hospital in 5 days to recover at home with a lovely scar from my neck right down to just above my belly button. It's definitely a scar I'm proud of though, not many people can say they have had open heart surgery!

My sister has the same condition but fortunately hers has stayed stable throughout her life. So that's why I had to have scans on Evie's heart when I was pregnant. Don't think I could have coped if she did have something wrong, my parents went through agony xx

Oh frisky...... Your little argument will all be forgotten by this afternoon when you are all gushing over oscar. I know it's prob not how you wanted to go in, the other girls are right, joe will have been worried about you and that was his way of showing it. I am so excited to hear from you!!!! Good luck my lovely (although you won't be reading this until after little man is here!!!) xxxxxx

Tina, wow!!!! I can't believe you kept that 'little' detail from
Us!!! That is crazy that you have had open heart surgery, your parents must have been past themselves! Thank god everything is ok with Evie. So is it a hereditary thing???
And here is me absolutely shitting myself for a little laparoscopy!!!

AB, good luck today, keep us posted xxx

Finally getting sorted, the request for an urgent app with the urologist has been made so we are rolling!!!! Decided not to go away, not worth it while I'm in pain and could potentially have a cyst burst while I'm holiday.... We are gonna go away once I have had this op done..... Then I can just relax :)

Come on little oscar we are desperate to meet you!!!!!! :)

Well believe it or not, my parents have both been checked over and their hearts are fine... maybe it's come from a grandparent or something??? It does seem to be hereditary though. I would still get scared about a laparoscopy Betty, I'm the biggest wimp ever even though I've had major surgery. I still poo myself over a blood test xx

:howdy: Howdy ladies! I'm new here and have been reading up on this thread...you girls have had me in suspense during each page I read and I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm also in my tww and an experiencing symptoms but as I write this I'm feeling quite foolish because I am only 7dpo and noticed a lot of cm today (that's how I found this thread actually: the title) and have been ttc for over 2 years. Hubs has low motility and he's been taking supplements for about 3 months now and will be gettin a SA done in October to see if anything changed...These 2 years have been a roller coaster of emotions for me and I used to read here about a year ago but then I just started losing hope...I really don't know why but now I feel that spark again maybe because of the supplements...I'm just feeling it again and I'm glad :dance:
I wish all you ladies that are ttc the best and I'm glad there are forums like this to vent on! Big congrats to all the ladies that got BFPs (this looks like quite a lucky thread actually :kiss:) sending lots of love :img:

Hi Lizzy, welcome.
Hope the supplements work and you get your bfp soon xx

Hi Lizzy, you have joined an amazing thread, all of the ladies in here are wonderful!

Sounds like you are in the same situation as me hun, my hubby also has low motility (we're on cycle 15) and he is also on supplements at the minute to try and increase it. We go back at the end of October for his next SA. What were your partner's levels before he started taking the meds??

Frisky I am dying for an update dear, hope you're well!! xx

Frisky,

just seen your little man on facebook. Well done chick!!! He is gorgeous, absolutely adorable xxx

Thanks for updating Tina. Glad to to know Oscar and frisky are ok xx

Aww thanks for the warm welcome Tina and ab75!! Hubby has a normal sperm count actually above normal parameters of 34mill but unfortunatly only about 5% are progressive... He's been taking l-arginine supplements 3 times a day (even though sometimes he forgets the afternoon dose) so I'll say more like twice a day which I guess is fine as well. He has an enlarged prostate and that unfortunately has a lot to do with the low motility...I really hope the l-arginine is working. What supplements is your husband taking?
PS - from what I understand Frisky just had a baby boy <3 Congratulations sweety :)))

Baby's heart is perfect and she confirmed that he is definitely a boy!! Xx

How are you and Oscar doing frisky?
Has Joe been in to see his baby brother?
So happy for you all xxx

Oh oh! Can't get facebook to work on my damn phone... Congrats Frisky, Aaron and joe!
Oh my god, so much happens when I go to work for the week.
Mia is finally recovering, still very weak but at least drinking and eating little bits now. stopped being such finally on tues night.
I'm a zombie, still tired and nauseous but the bleeding finally stopped.
Tina, you should indeed be very proud of your scar. I'm sorry to hear about your brother ab. That's dreadful, your poor family. Betty, hope you get an appointment date through quickly so you can get on with life pain free and have a bloody nice holiday.
Welcome newbies, these ladies are great x

Edinburgh, glad to hear that your bleeding has stopped and that mia is starting to get better.
I wish you could work less so you could rest and relax more xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"