7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Hi girls and happy weekend!!!!!
Tina, how was DOI??? I bet Evie absolutely loved it!!! Oh I'm gutted we didn't get to see it, my little girl would have loved it!!!!
Tina, you're right, it's gone quiet on here!!! Frisky, we will let you off as seen as you are running around after a little person now!!! Everyone else....... What's going on?????
Well girls I have been bleeding all week, something not right at all but have refrained from calling the doctors as I'm having my op on Monday (arghhhhhhhh I'm shitting it) it's so strange, it's not a lot, not like a full period, it's basically spotting and at first it was pink (not bright red) and now it's brown on horrible.... I'm currently on CD12 and I've had it since Monday?!?!?! Anyone had this before? God knows what's going on inside me!!!
We are going to a friends house tonight for a party but I'm not drinking so I'm going to be surrounded by pissed people while I'm sober, great!!!! Just fancy sitting at home with the heating on in my fluffy pyjamas watching strictly!!!! :(

Tina, did you sort your wig out???

AB, it's great that little fella is moving so much, I remember that we'll, it's like having a little alien inside you! I used to play music to my bump and she would really move and wriggle about, was really lovely :) will you have another scan or is that it??? Are you having a homebirth???

Hi girls..... How is everyone???
So today is operation day, I arrive at the hospital at 7.30am and am told I'm the first patient to be taken down to theatre (gulp!) get all Gowned up and prepped for the op I'm all psyched up ready to go when the nurse comes in and tells me there is a 'problem'?!?! The three pregnancy tests that they have done on my urine are all positive. Me - 'that's impossible, you must have the wrong urine sample'. They take blood samples and I'm taken off the op list. An hour later and the blood results come back saying I am in fact pregnant! At this pout I'm in so much shock I can't actually talk! Before we get excited my consultant has informed me that the hcg levels are very low (21) and so I may possibly be having a miscarriage. Hence the spotting???? Anyway I have to go back to the hospital on Wednesday to have more tests to see if my hcg levels are rising. Oh god, i can't actually believe this is happening!!! Please little bean stick as I do t think I can go through another miscarriage although I'm not holding out much hope..... Say a prayer girls :dust:

OH MY FRIGGING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the hell???

Betty I wasn't expecting that... have you just had a normal period too?

Well my dear all I can do is send you tonnes and tonnes of luck that your levels start to rise

going from your last period before you last ovulated how far along do you think you are?? xxx

Tina.... I ant believe this is happening! I really can't... I'm at home crying my eyes out for I know I'm having a miscarriage. I have lower back pain and a pain down my right leg (same as I had through my last MC) I've been spotting since last Monday and didn't even put 2 and 2 together! I had a period (it was 5 days late) and the last time we DTD was 19th September. I'm so sad, I never thought I would be in this position today, I thought I would be getting 'fixed' and coming home and taking some fantastic pain killers and resting. Now I feel my heart has been ripped out :(

Don't blame yourself Hun, I also wouldn't have put 2 and 2 together especially since your periods have been all over the place anyway! I wish there was something I could do to console you Betty, I am always here if you need to chat

Grab your little girl and give her tonnes of cuddles, our LOs always know how to make us feel better

Sending you massive hugs xxx

Sorry for absence girls, the technology is shite in my house at the min. I'm on my mum's phone checking in.

I only message you on FB today betty to thank you for your beautiful card & Halloween gift. We love it....I can't believe what I am reading here, I don't actually know what to say....I'm so sorry.

You know we are here for you to rant & talk things over.
I so wish there was something I could say to make you feel better....I'm with Tina on the hugs with Vivienne xxx

I am thinking of you & sending love & hugs your way

Ah frisky I have just messages you on FB so ignore my very miserable message!!!
I am defo losing little bean.... My bleeding has become heavier and I have cramps.... I can't believe I have been pg all this time and didn't bloody realise!!! I never spot in between periods and I have felt totally different (I even wrote that in my posts last week!) it just never crossed my mind that I could be preggers!

This kinda shit can only happen to me I tell you! I feel ok now.... I've had a good cry and my MIL has been over with some lovely flowers, I know that I will be upset on wed if they tell me it have lost bean as I'm clinging on to any glimmer of hope that just maybe, everything will be ok (fingers and toes crossed here) but, it's not looking good.....

Well, on the plus side, I didn't have to have an operation and I now have 2 weeks off work!!! What the hell am I gonna tell work??? Shall I just be honest or just say that it was cancelled due to staff shortages and I will have to be rescheduled for another time??? Xx

Ps: thanks for the love girls.... I really don't know what I would do without you all :hug:

Omg Betty. That is such sad news. I came on to see how you were feeling after your op, totally never expected to hear this. Sorry, I know that there are no words that make a loss better. I really hope that your little bean sticks tho. If not I hope that when you do get your op that you get pregnant with a sticky bean really quickly xx

Betty,

how are you feeling today my dear? Been thinking of you all last night, I feel heartbroken for your little family, cruel things happen to the best of people. It's something I will never understand.

xxx

Morning girls.... Bleeding has become more heavy overnight and its gone from brown to red.... It's not looking good, I'm still in such shock. I have my app in the morning and will get my results tmrw afternoon so at least I don't have to wait much longer.
My MIL is having my little girl today and me and Chris are going to go out somewhere to try and take my mind of it all.... :)
Will keep you posted xxx

Morning Betty,
Sorry to hear that. Must've been*awful finding out like that.
Try and enjoy your day xx

Oh my God. Betty I thought I'd better get my arse on here and find out how your op went and my jaw hit the floor. I am so sorry hun. I can't imagine what you've been through emotionally in the last couple of days. I'm really glad you have a supportive MIL (mine'd probably be the last people I'd want to see in a time of crisis! - And yes, I have 2 sets of outlaws).
I know it'll be of no comfort, but I'm programmed to try to find a positive in all shit situations, and so maybe try to hold on to the fact that you can conceive? Once you've had your op and your womb is a nice endo-free space again, I have every faith that you're going to get your sticky bean and grow your beautiful family.
I'm sorry, I'm sure whatever I say at the moment will be the wrong thing, bit of a hormonal liability at present.
Sending you massive massive hugs. Have a lovely day out. Hope the sun shines where you are and that tomorrow the white coats can give you a way to move forward. I think you have to tell your work the truth. I'm sure anyone with a heart will understand.
x

I agree with Edingburgh about being honest at work betty, I think it will make things easier (if thats possible) for you Xx

I hops you have a nice afternoon, a good chat, cry & cuddles with your man. Try & get your mind rested for tomorrow.

I'm thinking of you so much my lovely Xx

Thank you Edinburgh, your words are lovely and are completely the right thing.... As sad as I am I do see the positive, at least I can get pregnant, this will be my 3rd pregnancy so things are working, I just need a bit of an MOT inside to get everything sorted. I'm feeling rather ill now, feel like I'm going to be sick so our day out has now changed to comfy clothes and relaxing on the sofa!
My outlaws can be a pain but on the whole they're great and always very supportive. My own mother has not even been to see how I am but I'm trying not to think about that as I'm already upset :(
I think you're right about me telling work, I haven't got the energy to make something up. Think I will call my boss after I know what is what tmrw.
Speak later girls xxxx

Afternoon ladies, how are we all on this windy Tuesday?

Betty, bless you, no wonder you felt sick. A day with the hubby, indoors in your comfys sounds great. I hope your rested & are feeling better.

I got a frame for your lovely card today by the way Xx

Big loves x

How's everyone else?? X

Have you gotten over your wound infection Frisky? Oscar is adorable! I used to have trouble settling Mia after night feeds, so I started changing her between sides, then wrapping her in a fleecy blanket. You know the kind that don't breathe? I'd never wrap a baby to sleep in one of these but I found that it was the temperature difference that would wake and upset her. So, she'd get the other side, build up some heat between me and the blanket and then nod off. I'd lay her down on the warm fleecy blanket and just put the cotton blanket on top of her. I realised if I tried to put her down on a cold sheet she'd just wake screaming. When they're up 3 times a night you really need them to settle quickly so you can get back to sleep too!

Betty, what time is your appointment tomorrow?

I've had to take a couple of days off sick. Got a cold but my cough/gag reflex is all messed up so I keep throwing up. 8 weeks of nausea and no vomiting and it's the damn cold that makes me start! I'm just over 12 weeks now. The bleeding finally stopped a couple of weeks ago, but it went on for a long time this time. I've put on about 6lb already and am wearing maternity clothes because I had to eat carbs all the time to ward off the nausea and keep going at work. I was just starting to get a few days where I felt alright when I got floored by this bug. Another present from Mia's nursery. At least she seems to be enjoying it now.

Ab, how many weeks are you now? How you feeling? I haven't even thought about Christmas yet, can't believe you've done your shopping, though I understand why!

Tina, how are you? When is hubby's appointment again?

x

Hi girls.... I'm oung into hospital for 9am... Not long now.
Edinburgh, i can't believe you have been through all this! Hopefully now you have reached 12 weeks you will start to feel more normal!! If there is such a thing in pregnancy :)
Will update you all this afternoon when I have the results xxx

Good luck Betty.

I am 29 weeks now. It's flying in.

Hope everyone else is ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe