7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Yes, Tina! My CM did dry up with clomid so I did something to combat this but can't remember what! I will google it for you..... Seriously, I would get at it now!!!! Xxx

Tina, I took the cough medicine robitussin with the only active ingredient being guaifenesin. Google it..... I think I took it every day from about CD10 to after ov but I just cannot remember..... X

Hello, just catching up on posts. Been struggling with work, mia and pregnancy headaches. Keep falling into bed at 7pm. Mother in law is staying too at the moment so more entertaining and running around on weekends too. Betty, I'd be challenging the nursery on how 3 3vyear olds managed to go unattended long enough to do all that in the bathroom. Lack of supervision makes for small people and mischief.
Tina, everything crossed for your clomid trial. Chap at work is having twins, it's really amazing. Good luck!
Betty can't believe the length you went to to trigger af. And yes, your gp is an arse.
Frisky, hope the move went well. Loved the ferret story. Hows joe settling in? Started school yet?
Ab, I'm with you on home birth. My hospital experience was diabolical! No desire to repeat it.
Ok, bed time for me! Night!

Edinburgh, lovely to hear from you missus! Sorry to hear that you're struggling with pregnancy symptoms :( How's your little bump coming along? Are you feeling any movements yet?

Betty, thank you for that recommendation :):) we tried DTD last night and did succeed in the end but it was uncomfortable for us both because it seems that I have dried up! haha sorry girls for the TMI.. deffo going to have to do something about this situation.

Took another OPK this morning but I'm pretty sure it was faulty, It took ages for the dye to run through the test so I'm guessing not to rely on it. I will take another one this afternoon when I'm home from work.

xxx

Hope Bettys recommendations work Tina and that you get a positive opk soon.

Betty I really hope you get your op well before Christmas.

Hi Edinburgh, Sorry about the headaches. How far on are you now? xx

Hello Edinburgh and welcome back.... I'm so sorry you are having a really crappy time! Is it all just pregnancy related? Have you spoken to your midwife/doctor? It's rubbish the first few months, I really hope you start to pick up soon :)

AB, how are you getting on??? When is your due date??? I can't believe how close we are to Christmas, eeeeeeek!!!

I ended up staying off work today as little one is still
Poorly and had a bad case of diarrhoea today (on top of her really bad cough and viral infection!) bless her, she is such a trooper....

Tina, have you got any preseed??? I would give that a whirl :) any sign if a positive test yet???

Ps: CD45 and still no AF?!?!?! Thoughts anyone? Has the MC thrown me out if sync??? X

Betty have you still not had a bleed since your strange bleed that was the miscarriage? Have your numbers went back down to 0? Just wondering as if not that could be delaying af! Have you tested since then? Sorry, just throwing out options.

I can't believe how close we are to Christmas either. I am due 6th Jan.

Sorry Viv is unwell, it's awful when they are sick. Hope she feels better soon xx

No.... Still no bleeding since the MC.... My levels were at 8 and that was 4 weeks ago so it would have decreased to Zero within 2 days of that result so no idea what's going on! I could understand it if I had been quite far on but I was only 7 weeks and that's not knowing when I lost it, could have been earlier than this! Might call the docs next week see if they can give me anything :)

Eeeeeeek I can't believe how close you are to your due date! Lordy, where did that go??? How are you feeling about it all??

Morning girls,

AB I can't believe you're in your third trimester already!! How quick has time gone, I still remember clear as day the day that you announced your BFP! Are you all ready for your LOs arrival now?

Betty, I don't know what to make of the absence of your AF! I mean have you had any classic AF is due signs? Are your boobs sore? I really don't know what to suggest :(:(

Still no positive OPK here... I've taken one a day since CD10 and every one of them has been stark white negative. Not even a hint of the line turning pink. I have had cramping though since CD10 like ovulation is about to happen so I don't understand.

Of course I was expecting something different this cycle with the clomid so maybe 4 days of cramping is normal. I'm going to start doing 2 OPKs a day from today because surely it's right around the corner now!

I'm off out tonight for drinks, it's my sisters 21st birthday! I'm so excited to get dressed up, drink cocktails and dance the night away. It's been far too long girls! I'm getting my dancing shoes on haha xxx

Thanks girls. It has went really quickly. I can't believe that I am going to be giving birth soon. It's strange. Obviously I know it's going to happen but just doesn't seem real. Got everything ready for him.

Hope you enjoyed your night out Tina and aren't suffering too much.
Betty, any sign of af yet? Hope your lo is better xx

Hi girls..... How is everyone????
Hope you have all had a good weekend! Tina, how was your sisters birthday? Hope you has fun!!! I've been out all weekend as my friends from university have been visiting so we have had lots of fun (and wine, cocktails, vodka ������) :)
AB, can't believe how quickly your pregnancy has gone! It's mad! Are you all prepared for the home birth? Did you go out and get your cheap shower curtains and paddling pool?!?!?! :)

Well girl, AF arrived this morning CD 48, finally!!!! So I'm having a great time with a hangover and serious cramps!!!! All good fun hey? Hopefully I will get my op date this week! Can't believe they still haven't called me and I daren't call them as they think I'm some kind of crazy stalker!!! Xxx

Morning everyone,

Betty, have you recovered from your weekend of cocktails and wine? I only did one night on Friday and that was enough for me!! We had a great night out, I was just getting started at about 1am and the bars started to close so we had to toddle off home. I haven't had Evie home all weekend, she's been having some grandma & grandad quality time so it's been really relaxing for me.
Such good news that your AF has finally arrived yeyyyy!!!!

AB, I can't believe you're giving birth soon either haha. Time has flew by, your little man will be here in a flash.

So I don't know where I am with ovulation girls, I ran out of OPKs on Friday which would have been CD14 and I still hadn't had a positive OPK. I was rough on Saturday so didn't manage to get out for OPKs and then yesterday was manic because I went to do some Christmas shopping so still hadn't taken an OPK. We DTD on Friday night/early Saturday morning and Sunday morning and plan to do it once more tonight just to cover all bases.
Today is CD17 so surely I have ovulated??!! I have sore boobs on the sides which is normal for me after ovulation. I think it happened yesterday but I can't be sure obviously because I didn't have a god damn OPK haha

xxx

Oh my GOD!! I thought I had been kicked from the thread then as I couldn't reply! Then realised I wasn't in mobile format! Haha

I'm so so sorry I've been awol... we have only just been reconnected to the internet. I've got to say, this has been the most stressful time of my life! We're still not fully settled , but getting there. Had a bit of a nightmare with this house, I've been quite, well very down about it all....but think that baby hormones are playing a big part.
I've missed you all .

Obviously I've got alot of catching up to do, so I will get cracking and have a read whenever I get time.
But I'm here and will NOT be gone that long again!

Love you all Xx

Ok, so I'm up to the page with the parsley going up bettys fufu!! Haaaaha betty! This is brilliant! the things we do! I'm so sorry you didn't get your Lap done...I need to read more pages to see if your rebooked in.

Tina! Yey to marks mobility going up! That's ridiculous you have to pay for the consultation and the clomid just because you already have a child! How unfair! Betty, did you have to pay too??

Ab, great news on the homebirth front, not long now :)

Ok, I'm gonna read a bit more then sleep. Oscar is still getting up twice in the night. He's too big for his Moses basket now, can't believe how fast they grow Xx

Ok...I'm now reading about ab giving birth on primark shower curtains!! Haha ab, you ARE so relaxed! I'm really glad you knew from the start what you wanted & looks like you are getting it!! How exciting.....think I'd be freaking out a bit, but that's just me!

Tina! Yeyyyyyy to Clomid!! Great news!
I saw your hair extensions pic on fb, they look amazing. Your one hot mama!

I want to get extensions....I used to wear them all the time, Aaron hates them on me as he likes to run his fingers through my hair! But you feel more glam with long hair don't you?
I don't even get time to brush my hair at the min....seriously, I have become disgusting, I need some glamour in my life!

Betty, I'm starting back on jp tomorrow. When I'm settled more, I'm gonna start selling it again. My friend John Holowaty text me the other night saying j need to get started up again. He's one of the main speakers at the events, look out for him x

Great news your lap is booked in now, I know it's later than you'd have liked, but at least it's getting done for new year hey?

Oscar back asleep now....He's so cute, goes in his basket wide awake..I can hear him cooing & wrestling around getting comfy & then he starts snoring. He's really good at settling himself bk to sleep. Need to get the cot up this week though as I Said before, he's getting too big for the Moses basket. It's so sad....I don't want him to grow any bigger :( Haha Xx

That's me done here now...I'll catch up more tomorrow. Xxx

Just read about that doctors kind sympathetic words betty!!!

What a massive inconsiderate PRICK!!

Grrrrrrrrrrr

Hugs to you xxx :hugs:

Morning girls!

Frisky, yesssssssssss to you being back!! We have missed you immensely lady <3 <3

How come you're having such a hard time with the moving? What is it that is getting you down? How many weeks is Oscar now?

He will be starting primary school by the time I get my BFP at this rate haha! He is one beautiful little boy though, you and az make gorgeous children! I love all of his hair :) I'm forever cooing over the pictures that you put on FB

your posts have just had me laughing my head off because they've reminded me of all the crazy stuff we've posted over the past couple of weeks. Betty with the parsley up her foo foo though is definitely the best post EVER!!!

So CD18 for me today, we DTD for a final time last night so now the waiting game begins. I have to go for my CD22 bloods on Friday to see if I've definitely ovulated. I'd love a Christmas BFP. My AF is due on 5th December, I think if I got a BFP I would wrap the test up as an early Christmas present for Mark. Here's hoping!

Betty, how are you coping with your AF? hope you're not too crampy xx

Haha Tina, I'm sure you will get your bfp way before the primary school for Oscar!

He will be 10 week's on Thursday, I love him to pieces.

Pressed send too soon! Haaha....

We didn't get to view the house , so left it in my mum's capeable hands as she's an estate agent. She made it out to be perfect.
When we got here, it's far from perfect . It's dark, dated, the carpets are covered in stains & it has no underlay. The back yard is minimal & there is no storage space for our bikes, so they are just sat in the back room. I feel like all I've been doing the past month, is packing, unpacking and cleaning. I feel I've not had chance to enjoy my early days with Oscar as I have been so so busy...It's Been very hard. Plus I'm still suffering with my section scar. I've been referred to see someone about getting it redone, but a gynacologist?? Does that sound right? I just thought they dealt with foo foo problems, like parsley getting shoved up there and stuff!! ;) haha

On the bright side, I got onto the landlord & he has agreed to getting 3 rooms recarpeted, they are coming this morning .

I'll be ok...I just wanted a house that was all nice & ready to move into. I feel a bit pissed off at my mum as she made it out to be gorgeous. But I guess it was hard for her to view for other people, but I'm Still annoyed. We can move in 6 months again, but the thought of it fills me with dread. I miss our little house in fareham.
I sound so miserable, sorry Xx

How exciting for you to see if you have definitely ovulated!! Fingers crossed! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->