7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Hey ladies, how are we all doing? Any more symptoms Tina?

Well....AF arrived for me today! Haaaaha can't say I've missed her. Bad pains, heavy flow! Back to normal.

We got our new washing machine delivered today, ours has been out of action for 4 days ....I've got nearly a room full of washing to catch up on, never have I been more excited!! Haha Xx

Hi girls,

No more symptoms Frisky, in fact I have zero symptoms at all. I had sore nipples until about 5DPO and now they're gone. My boobs aren't sore. I just feel "normal" I'm about 7-8DPO today.

Being honest I don't think we've caught the egg this cycle but it was only our first cycle on Clomid, there's still another 3 to go. I had my CD21 blood test on Friday to confirm ovulation. The results should be back within a week

haha Frisky the small things in life! I can't imagine having no washing machine for 4 days, my washing is ALWAYS piled sky high. I feel like I can't keep on top of it working full time. We don't have a tumble dryer so at this time of year the only way I can dry clothes is by putting them on the heaters. It's a nightmare!!

Betty how are you feeling about your pending op?

xx

Hi girls... everyone's been AWOL for a couple of days, where areeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu allllllllllllllllllll!!!!

CD26 for me today, AF is pending 2 days and counting. No preggo symptoms but no PMS symptoms either. My boobies don't feel sore in the slightest and I've had no pre-AF cramping as yet. Probably just jinxed myself there!

xxx

Thanks hun :) How are you feeling? Are you nesting yet ready for your little man's arrival?

1 day to go until AF!!! boobs still very not sore. No symptoms to report apart from niggly headaches the past few days and I was in bed and asleep by 7.30 last night! I've been constantly hungry too but that's probs because I'm a greedy cow haha xx

Lol, I have heard that some people think they are out as they have no symptoms on clomid, then get a surprise bfp. That happened to someone else I chat to on here first month with clomid.

I'm ok. Just waiting on mw coming to discuss home birth. Got myself clued up as she is saying from 38 weeks but I got details of a consultant mw who will authorise it from 37 weeks so I am ready to fight my case lol xx

That would be lovely if that was the case for me! It's weird though because I've been pregnant before and leading up to my BFP I had every symptom in the book so it's crazy thinking of being pregnant without any symptoms at all! I guess I'm not out until the witch turns up!

Are you desperate now to get him out?? That means that if things go your way that you could have your baba in 2 weeks time!!! I know I say it all the time but I really am shocked at how quick your pregnancy has gone!

I wonder how Edinburgh is coping, she hasn't posted for a while... surely she's approaching 20 weeks now if not already past that!

xx

It has been a quick pregnancy I think.
Home birth approved from 37 weeks, no hassle, they agreed straight away.
I can't believe that I am going to have him so soon , eeeekkkk, lol, exciting.

Will you test or wait until you are late?

Edinburgh must be at least 20 weeks. I don't know how she manages, she seems to work very long hours. I take my hat off to her, I'm knackered by the end of the day and I am no longer working xx

:):) yey AB that is brilliant news! So how will it work? Will you go into hospital to be induced and then go home? Or will they come out to the house to start you off? Have you got a date?

I'm not going to test, I've been left disappointed too many times! I end up testing then my period arrives a few hours later. So I shall wait it out :)

She's due today by my calculations but she's been known to delay herself by a few days. Not having any symptoms of pregnancy or AF showing. My boobs are a little tender underneath but apart from that NADA!

What's everyone up to this weekend?

I'm putting my tree up tonight! eeeekk. Finally getting into the Christmas spirit, I'm dying to get my Christmas scented yankee candles lit haha.

Tomorrow I am off shopping, it's my birthday next week on the same day as my work Christmas night out so I need to find something to wear.

xxx

I never needed induced with the girls. They were both early, waters broke with no warning. Zoe arrived 90 mins later and same with Zara but she took 50 mins so hoping for the same this time. As soon as I start I have to phone and the mw will come to the house. Will only have to go to hospital if there are complications.

We put our tree up last weekend as we have family coming up tomorrow for an early Christmas meal.
Taking the girls to Dobbies to see Santa tomorrow. I think Zara will be scared though.

Enjoy your weekend. I hope af stays away for you xx

Sorry girls..... I've had a bit of a manic week and ran out of data on my phone so couldn't get on line at work..... Happy Friday everyone!!!!!
Tina..... Very exciting times, would be nice to get a birthday BFP, i have everything crossed for you xxxxx
AB, I'm with Tina, your pregnancy has gone so quickly!!! So pleased you're having a home birth, lets hope it's as straight forward as the girls were...

My tree is up, we did it last weekend, shopping almost done and going to start wrapping this weekend so everything is all sorted before my op.... I'm missing two Christmas nights next week but its a small price to pay to finally get sorted xx

I'm so happy it's Friday! I have a really chilled weekend planned and I love that!!!!
Have a fab Friday everyone, Tina...... Keep us posted and good luck....

Thank you girls! I'd be lost without you lot, you keep me sane!

I will surely keep you updated of her appearance, if she hasn't arrived by Monday I will test though I am expecting that she will.

Is your op on Monday Betty? xx

Tina..... Any sign of AF??? Any symptoms???? Eeeek!
My op is Tuesday, I have to be at the hospital at 12 so it's not too bad, I have 2 weeks off work too, I'm rather looking forward to having a relaxing 2 weeks!!!! Can't remember the last time I did that!!! :)
Tina..... Keep us posted, I'm keeping everything crossed for you xxxx

Morning ladies!

No AF as yet and no cramping but it's still early days. If I ovulated when I think I did then I'd be 13DPO today. God how I wish I'd gone and bought more OPKs so I'd know the exact day I ovulated. I know my leutal phase is normally 12/13 days.

No symptoms really, my CM is still creamy so that's good and my boobs are tender

Sending you all the luck in the world for Tuesday my dear! I know everything will go just fine :) are you feeling nervous?

What i wouldn't do for 2 weeks off work right now!!! I've still got 2 weeks left in work before the Christmas break boooo!!!

Xxx

So are you officially late Tina??? When should AF have arrived for you??? Let's hope the bitch stays away and you get a Christmas BFP!!!!
I'm not nervous but I know I will be bricking it on Tuesday, I'm such a whimp!
Saturday night girls.... I'm chilling with my little girl, other half is out with his friends. Once cheeky chips has gone to bed I'm going to just sit and enjoy the peace, bliss!!!! :)

Well my cycle can be anywhere between 28-30 days depending on when I ovulated but I think I ovulated on CD16 this month (completely going off my CM turning creamy again on CD17) and if that's the case then I'd say my AF would be due today so id class tomorrow as 1 day late

Eurgh I properly hate all this!! I was in the asda before and I've bought super strength nurofen because I feel in my heart that it's not our time.

I'm also looking forward to a chilled evening once Evie falls to sleep. She's watching the grinch in bed and with any luck she will be snoring in half an hour! Then it's movies and cuddles in bed I think! I love Saturdays

You wouldn't be human if you weren't terrified on the day of your op! I swear I turn into a huge baby every time I get put to sleep. I can't handle it! But before you know it you'll be awake with rearing to go ovaries!!

Xx

I know how you feel Tina.... Is horrible getting your hopes up every month Nd then the huge let down when AF arrives, I have had such miserable moments during this whole process.... I don't think you will be going through this much longer.... Hopefully you will be dancing for joy very soon..... Just remember, if AF does arrive this is only your first month on clomid.... :)

My little girl is finally in bed and I'm watching strictly.... Then I'm a celeb... God, Saturdays are amazing!!! I do not miss going out at all :) god I'm turning into such a bore!

Tina, I know I will literally be having panic attacks on Tuesday as I'm really a proper baby! But, can you imagine how I will feel after it's done!?!? No more pain (hopefully!!) and a sticky BFP!!! Bring it on!!!!! :)

Exactly!!! Those few hours of worry leading upto the op and then a weeks worth of aches will be totally worth while :) I can see you having another BFP before spring time definitely!

I second loving Saturday nights, I'm actually crying a little but inside at the thought of going out next Saturday when I could be watching the strictly semi final! It's too friggin miserable out there. You spend ages getting ready only to get rained on anyway!!

CD30 today, no signs of AF apart from being really hot on waking up. And I'm starving. I'm hoping that if she is coming then she just shows her face today rather than torturing me

Can clomid change the length of your leutal phase do you know Betty? Xx

Evening ladies, sorry for my absence again, my mum has recently had an ankle replacement due to her arthritis, so I've been helping look after her. Awful to see her like this, she's so frail . Hopefully she will recover ok though & be up & about soon .

Betty, can't believe it's finally your op on Tuesday! You will be fine my lovely, let's hope this is the start of something wonderful, in form of a sticky bfp!! Xx

Tina, oh my god, bet your climbing the walls. Any sign of af yet? I'm praying she stays away for you, but as betty said, it is only your 1st month on the Clomid, so don't be too disheartened if she shows. Xx

Ab, your pregnancy has flown by, I admire how relaxed you are about the whole home birth thing. It's wonderful how you have had that in your mind since day 1 & will be getting it...Can't wait to see your little man.

Xmas decs are up in our house...I made some Xmas cards tonight out of Oscars footprints, I'll post a pic tomorrow as they are mega cute.
Oscar is growing nicely, he is now 12lb, a proper little chunk. He is amazing, developing into such a character. He started smiling last week. Aaron had a horrific hangover on Monday as we were at a christening on the Sunday, he ended up coming home at 9pm & throwing up in the kitchen sink!! Haaaha what a lightweight!
Anyway, he was rough on the Monday, but Oscar gave him his first proper smile, so that made him feel much better, made his day.

This is the first time this year I've not watched xfactor or Jungle...I have sky Christmas on permanently in our house! Haha Xxx

Tina, what days your birthday?? Mines the 18th...I'm gonna be 35!!

THIRTY FIVE????????

How the F**K did that happen?? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"