7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Good luck with your op Betty. Hope you have a speedy recovery and enjoy the time off work.
Tina, hope af is still staying away.
Frisky, I just hope he keeps cooking for another 8 days. Hope your mum is better soon.
Yay for baby smiles xx

Morning girls!

Frisky, my birthday is the 13th 6 more days to go. I can't wait you know just because I know Mark has got me some perfume and I am dangerously low... you know the point where you've used all of your favourites and you get to the point where you have to start rooting out the ones that you got as pressies but don't really like hahaha :)

I love the whole footprint Christmas card idea <3 can't wait to see them I bet they're super adorable! Oscar is coming on so much Frisky! I love the picture you put on over the weekend of you both having snuggles. What I wouldn't give to be able to have snuggies with a newborn :( Not that I don't love snuggies with my 4 year old monster but it'd be awesome with one under each arm

Sorry to hear about your mum dear, hope she's feeling better again soon

CD31 for me today. STILL NO AF!!! yes I am officially climbing the walls. I'd say that I'm 2/3 days late today. Checked my cervix this morning because normally before AF arrives I have pre-blood type stuff around my cervix but there's nothing but creamy white CM.

Boobs are tender, yesterday morning I could have sworn that I felt nauseous but I pushed it to the back of my mind because I am trying my best not to think about it. Then this morning I felt it again... I hate this!!!

I really don't want to test, I have 1 FRER in the cupboard... I'm gonna do my best to hold out until the weekend if she still hasn't shown.

xxx

Hi girls...... How you all doing???
Frisky, hope your mum is ok.... She must be in a lot of pain! Sounds like you have your hands full at the mo! Awwwwwww bless oscar is smiling now, that's just too cute! I have to say, he is absolutely adorable and you look bloody gorgeous girl!!!
AB, are you due in 8 days????? Jeez!!!!!!! I cannot wait to see your little baba! How exciting!
Tina, still no AF??? My god, I bet you are going mad!?!? You're not going to test till this weekend??? That's miles away!!!! I can't wait that long :) :) !!!! I can't remember if clomid lengthened my cycle, I don't think it did actually.... I have everything crossed, hope this is it for you but again, don't stress if not, you still have plenty of time with the clomid :) :)
So my operation is tnrw, I'm all ready for it..... It's a long time coming, although I'm not feeling my 'best' which I hope doesn't affect anything.... I ended up in iur local walk in centre on Sunday. I got a paper cut at work on Friday and I've ended up with a really bad infection in my hand, it's was a mess yesterday and I was in so much pain! Doctor has given me a weeks worth of antibiotics and I've now got thrush!! Timing is just perfect! Anyway...... I will let you know how it goes as soon as I can.... Wish me luck xxxxxx :hug: xxxxxxxxx

Oh God betty, papercuts are bad at the best of times, never mind it getting infected! Sounds painful x
What time are you in tomorrow? I'll be thinking of you, good luck my lovely.......Oh & by the way, your picture has pride of place on our wall and gets so Many comments, it's the most lovely thing I've ever received xxx

Tina!!! Holy crap! How your not testing is beyond me, weekend is sooooooo long!! I have everything crossed that this is it for you!
That made me laugh so much about the perfume...I have a Jlo one which my auntie got me about 2 years ago, it's my emergency scent which is hidden away collecting dust. It's probably gone off!! Haha
My Armani code is on its last legs, so I may have to dig it out! Haha Xx

Ab, you must be so excited :) Xx

Here is the Xmas card Xx

How CUTE!! :thumbup:

Attachments

• CAM03207.jpg
    CAM03207.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 3
Oh frisky..... That is just too cute! What a good idea! I can't believe how organised you are..... Everyone is going to love that :)
I'm actually quite proud of myself this year as I have most peoples presents and all of Vivienne's presents are wrapped and it even have a few cards wrote out, this is so unlike me, I'm normally shopping on Christmas Eve and people normally done even get a card off me!!! :) I must be growing up or something!
I love Calvin Klein perfume.... I wear CK1 all the time, I absolutely love the stuff! I'm also down to my last few drops and my terrible back up perfume (sorry if anyone like this) is davidoff cool water, yuk!

I have to be at the hospital at 12 so I have this morning to chill and get sorted.... I'm really nervous, more so than last time. I'm going to ask them to give me a Valium before I go to theatre, eeeeeeek!!!

Tina..... What's your current status???? Xxxx

Frisky that card is sooooo cute.

Good luck today Betty. Hope all goes well and you have your bfp soon.
I am 36 weeks today so actually due in 4 weeks, but I am allowed a home birth from 37 weeks so hoping he stays put for 1 more week.

Any sign Tina? Xx

Betty, how are you? Hope everything went well, big hugs beautiful Xx

I've only bought one present, I'm not panicking..I've told family not to bother with, just to get the kids a little something, I can't afford to even get az anything this year. We have spent so much money moving & getting house straight. My main priority is Joe, as he won't be getting anything of his dad or dad's family this year. Oscar is too young to care.All he wants is milk! Haha..I'll still get him a few bits though.
Christmas day we are just chilling at ours , then spending the evening at my sister inlaws.
I've got my first night out planned on the 28th with the girls.....I'm already thinking of what to wear!! It's been about a year since I got dolled up for a night out. I want tan,lashes, red lips & heels so high I go dizzy!! :) Xx

Hi girls!!!!! How is everyone! I'm currently lazing in hospital as we speak! I feel ok, in a lot of pain but they are giving me morphine, happy Betty!!!! :)
Not sure what they have done to me, I think the doctor should come round and tell me today???? I have no idea, I'm happy to just lay here in my relaxed state! Will keep you all posted xxxxxx

Tina....... Any news?

Morning girls,

Betty I was just thinking about you! Good news that you're fine after the op and back on the mend. Is the pain what you expected or did you think it would be worse?

I'm sad to say girls that my AF got me. CD2 today... cramping is so bad and really heavy flow. Not a happy Tina :-( Like I said though I knew in my heart that it wasn't our month so I don't feel particularly shocked or anything.

Going to start temping again this month because I only have a rough idea of when I ovulated last cycle and I need to start being precise so we can nail this shit!!

Frisky, that card is bloody gorgeous! You are so creative, you and Betty are fabulous at all this creative stuff. I'm seriously useless, I don't have a creative bone in my body. I never was any good at arty stuff in school :( It's wonderful as well that it's something you can keep forever. When Oscar is 21 you can get that card out and show him how tiny his size 12 feet used to be haha!

AB, any signs of this baby arriving yet? Hope you're keeping well missus

xxx

Oh I'm sorry Tina..... That's a bit shit! How many cycles of clomid are you doing??? It won't be long before that spermy gets to that little egg!!!
The pain is not excruciating, only when I move. I feel sick and faint more than anything but I guess that's off the anaesthetic and will pass soon.... I'm
Just glad it's over with, I was so nervous yesterday.... :)

X

sending big hugs! It's horrible when you're feeling groggy and sick after anaesthetic. When are you going home? You'll have to get your little lady to look after you until you're healing :)

I'm on 4 cycles of clomid.. last night I had a little cry and begged Mark to ask his mum to borrow us the money for IVF. I think I just felt a little overwhelmed because my period had come and as you well know it really starts to fuck you off after so long. I just want it all over with now, do you know what I mean? I just want my baby :(

I think if after the 4th cycle it hasn't worked then we will definitely try IVF.

xx

Oh Tina.... I really feel for you. It's totally shit and unfair. We are desperate for our babies when there are people out there who get pregnant and don't even want a baby..... It's so sad. I feel your pain. You know, if the clomid doesn't work then go and get a loan, IVF is less money than buying a car. Sod the money!!!

I feel much better, still waiting to see the doctor but I'm quite enjoying myself. I'm being waited on and getting free drugs! What's not to like??? I could stay here another night no problem!!!! :) :) :)

Lol, loving your attitude to hospital life Betty. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Sorry af came Tina.

My home birth kit arrived today, Just have to keep him in for 6 more days then I get to use the kit xx

That's great AB!!! What happens if labour starts before then? Will you need to go I to hospital??? Let's hope little munchkin stays put so you can use your shower curtains and paddling pool!!! :)
I'm still in hospital, I'm going home at some point tonight though which is good news the only thing that I'm a bit pissed off about is that the surgeon didn't look at my fibroid, I think he forgot that he had added this extra procedure on and for some reason it was missed! Everything else has been done but no-one can tell me exactly what was wrong inside as they need to speak to my consultant as the notes aren't totally clear.... A little fruatrating but not the end of the world. I've enjoyed my first time on morphine and ready to get back home..... All in all a good experience! Xx

Awwwh Tina, sorry af got you my lovely...onwards & upwards to next cycle, it's very rare for chlomid to work after the first time. Big hugs to you Xx

Betty, it's strong that morphine isn't it? I had it after my section & felt lots of love for everyone around me! Haha
How long will you be in for? Keep us posted Xx

Hows Edinburgh? Hope she's ok, it's been terrible weather where she is I believe.

How cold is it? Az is on call this week, he had to go to east Wales at 11pm last night after nog getting home till 9pm. He was home for 5am. Luckily he had today off work, but I've not seen much of him as he was in bed for most of it. Hopefully he won't get called out tonight.

Did my first set of stomach crunches today.....fuck me it hurt!! Haha Xx

Yes I'm enjoying the morphine.... They've told me I can leave at some point tonight so that's good!!!

I'm surprised you are up for doing crunches after what you have been through, how is your c section scar doing??? Any better???

Betty, we must-have posted at the same time! Haha Xx
Can't believe they didn't check fibroid?? What happens now then? I hope everything is still ok Xx

My scar isn't that sore anymore. It did hurt doing crunches though...I've gone so flabby,I need to start something, there just aren't enough hours in the day.
My section to look at, is horrific...they have really messed it up :( I got a letter from the surgeons saying they have received my application for funding off my doctor & I will find out in due course if I can get it redone. Fingers crossed I can, as it's getting me down Xx

Good Evening Ladies,

I would love to join this group if thats okay? At the risk of sounding like a stalker I have read through all of your posts and feel like I already know you all! Congrats to all of the BFP's and FX and baby dust to all of you still trying!

So now I don't get stuck as the stalker let me introduce myself, I moved over from England 3 years ago to North Carolina, I had one son who is now 8months old, I was in an abusive relationship when I got pregnant on the pill and left. I have now found the man I truly feel is the love of my life. He has taken us in, when I was four months pregnant and I have never looked back! I have come off my pill a few months ago and we have started TTC#2. I had a very light AF a few weeks back but I'm starting to go a little crazy, I want to know where I stand with everything, I think I am making symptoms up in my head&#8230;.I know it's too early in this game for all of that but I can't help it! I am currently CD35 I think.

Anyway now I have written a essay and sound crazy I hope you ladies will let me join this wonderful thread and are all having a wonderful evening! xx

Welcome Xstwx :) *waves* of course you can join this thread, the more the merrier! What cycle are you on TTC number 2? Sending you lots of good luck for this cycle

Betty, did you end up finding out any more info on what was wrong inside? I agree morphine is like heaven! I had it when I had my heart surgery and was on it for pretty much 5 days straight. It's safe to say that I can't remember a thing, apart from being away with the fairies haha!

Frisky, good on you for starting those exercises girl! I have been trying for 4 years since Evie arrived but my motivation is at zero. I don't believe personally that my stomach could be toned up now. It's not fat or anything, just a bit jiggly haha.

Still cramping pretty badly even on CD3. Eurgh, this period needs to just do one already! I spoke to my mum last night about feeling like we've hit a brick wall and she thinks that I should talk to Mark's mum. His mum doesn't even know that we're TTC... she's probably thinking bloody hell why aren't they having any more kids?!?! I kinda feel though that it's not my place to speak to his mum, just like I wouldn't expect him to speak to my mum about it... What do you think girls?

Anyone got plans this weekend?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"