7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Merry Christmas ladies.... Hope you all had a wonderful day!!! Mine was lovely, I was on the vino by the end of the day so have felt rotten all day today, not so good!!! My little girl enjoyed herself and was very pleased with her presents which is the main thing!!!
Want1more!!!! Welcome back my lovely, how the hell are you???? Wow, you have a lot going on!!! What is happening with getting a daughter???? Have you adopted/fostered??? How is your little girl? Has she recovered from her illness? I hope so......

How is everyone else??? No AF for me yet, CD 34, I expect that I'm out of sync from the laparoscopy, it's just a guessing game of when she will arrive now.... :) oh god, I really hope that I will get my sticky BFP in the next couple of months :dust:

Hey Girl! Tired of school, ready for it to be OVER... really enjoying this break!

My little girl is still hanging in there, she is seeing a kidney doctor soon, they found blood in her urine which she's had for awhile, I demanded antibiotics to keep me sane, and they finally did something after I got angry over everything. I hope she can get better, at least she can pee now without crying. Her brain is still in "limbo" they won't do anything and I can't seem to find a good doctor here in NM. I don't know what it is. Scares me everyday.

Well, before my time (married time that is) DH was 16 and apparently was being a teen haha. A women came 9 1/2 years later wanting something, and we did a DNA and sure enough it's his little girl. I was actually over the moon. DH had no idea, and was really in shock, his emotions are everywhere. This women wants him there for the little girl and DH is so confused because he never met her. However, if we end up paying child support/back pay, we are entitled to visitation and he's fighting for it and more. I'm so proud of him. I secretly can't wait. ;)

As for my cycle, i'm on cd 22 and not feeling nothing, absolutly nothing. Usually boobs are hurting and all, and this time nothing. I don't know whats up.

Hi girls!

Want just, lovely to see you back on the thread. How has your Christmas been?

Betty any sign of your period showing?

AB has your little man made an arrival yet?

5DPO for me today, no symptoms apart from sore nipples which I had last cycle from the clomid

Just about to get my face on then me and Evie are off to do the food shop whilst marks in work

I think I'll make him a lovely dinner for when he arrives home

Any plans for new year anyone? We're spending it with my parents just having a quiet one

Xx

Hi girls..... Tina.... Your cycles are whizzing by!!! Where is the time going?
AB.... We are desperate to know if your little fella has arrived!!! Keep us posted xxx
Want1 I'm glad your little girl is better... What have they said it could be??? It's good you are happy about getting a new daughter, I doubt not everyone would react in the same way so good for you!!!
No sign of AF, CD38.... I guess it's from the lap but I might do a sneaky test at the weekend :)
I have two parties to go to NYE and I really can't be arsed! It just doesn't bother me at all!!! Too late to get out of them now! Xxx

Hi girls.... Happy new year to you all :) :) :hug: hope you all celebrated in style!!! Although I hear frisky was in bed at 10pm! Lol!!!
Well, mine wasn't great :( my cousin (who I love dearly and is basically like a sister to me) told me last night that she was pregnant.... Now, of course, I'm delighted for her and it's going to be amazing but I felt like my heart had been ripped out... She wasn't trying and has only had sex with her hubby once (in 2 months!) i held my emotions in until me and OH left the party then I just burst into tears and this is probably the worst bit, my OH have me a load of verbal abuse, telling me how ridiculous I am and that I was going on as if someone had died! He said he couldn't believe I was jealous of her and how I am a total drama queen.... He was a bit tipsy by this point but that's no excuse.... I am still so upset about how he went on and how insensitive he was :( can anyone give me any advice because I feel so bloody miserable :(
Sorry, totally depressing first post of 2015 xxxx

Hey girls,

Oh bloody hell Betty :( I was in the same situation last week. We went to the pub with friends and one of the girls wasn't drinking and that's when she announced that it's because she's 10 weeks pregnant. I felt like someone had kicked me right in the ribs but of course at the time I had to appear over the moon for her. I asked if they had planned the baby and she said no, and that she hasn't got a maternal bone in her body. Life is unfair!

I think men in General can be rather insensitive about TTC. Every time I get upset mark reacts the same.. Have you both spoken about it today? We will get our babies sweetness, I feel that this is our year

You're right, my cycles feel like they're flying over. About 5 days to go until AF is due then we would be onto our 3rd out of 4 clomid cycles

Nipples are still sore so that's a good sign but nothing else to report. Pretty emotional too, had a little cry last night on New Years and I don't even know what for. But that could be down to PMS so I'm not reading into it

AB, has your little man arrived?? I'm taking the silence as a good sign! Xx

Happy New year to you all. Nope, I'm still impatiently waiting.
Been in prodromal labour since xmas eve.
Sorry the announcements upset you both. You will have your babies by next new year xx

I'm feeling a bit better now, me and Chris are speaking (kinda) I guess I did come across a bit 'over the top' but I was just gutted for myself, 2 miscarriages in less than two years and nearly 3 years trying is taking it's toll :(
I'm so pleased for my cuz but god, it's gonna be hard for me watching her pregnancy blossom.... I need to snap out of it, I've been absolutely so sad all day, god I sound like such a horrible person don't i?!?!?? My AF is still not here either, I just want her to arrive so we can start TTC again :)

Tina, yes, your time on clomid is flying by!!! Jeez!!! Do you feel any different this cycle??? I've just ordered a load of ovulation sticks, not that I know how to use them properly!!!!

AB, what is the little fella like making you wait??? What does prodomal labour mean??? Never heard that before??? How you feeling??? Excited??? Nervous!!! :) xxx

That's good that you and chris are talking again Betty, on the other hand me and mark are totally NOT talking

Had a massive argument this morning over booking a bloody holiday so we've barely spoken all day. I took my anger out on the poor Christmas decs, they're all back up in the loft now until next Christmas, it feels good to have the house back to normal but Evie was really upset and said she wants it to stay Christmas haha bless her

You're not silly or pathetic for being upset! Damn we sure as hell deserve to get upset every now and then. We're going through A LOT of shit, it drains us emotionally, messes with our heads, turns us into TTC obsessed maniacs!! On a serious note though Betty I'd be shocked if we didn't get upset.. It's tough, we just want our babies.

The only thing that's different from last cycle is that I've still got sore nipples at 8DPO.. Last cycle they went back to feeling normal after about 6 days but they're hurting more than ever. I feel like a raging hormonal bitch too, like I could either have a breakdown and just cry my heart out or scream my lungs out

I dunno! I guess time will tell

AB... I'm with Betty, what the hell is prodomal labour? Is it slow labour? Either way can't have been comfortable for you going through it all over Christmas time!! Did the girls have a lovely Christmas Day?

Xx

It's contractions and cramps etc, like labour that has started and stopped again about the same time every night.
I'm just impatient to meet him now.
My cervix is on fire lol so I'm hoping it's a sign that he is almost here xx

So, cd 23 comes around and I start to "bleed" , well what I thought is AF... today it's STILL just spotting. Idk what is up. But sometimes it's red, sometimes brown, sometimes just gooie mixed with color stuff. I don't know what to think.
Anyone have this? I don't even need a tampon or pad maybe just liner for the gooieness...
should I bother called my doc?

Betty, I would be mad, I mean dh used to tell me stuff about how I need to give it up. Then the kids started asking and saying they miss the babies, so now he keeps telling me he's ready. Maybe he wasn't. Isk. But he's really ta king the months harder now. I think he TRULY wants a pregnancy now.
I think it's a normal reaction to go through and a defense we have..

Hi girls,

Want just, has the spotting continued or has it come to a stop? I wouldn't like to guess what is causing it because there's tonnes of reasons as to why it could happen! Of course if it continues then call your doctor to check that everything is okay

Clomid is evil girls... Once again it's tricking me. About 10DPO today, nipples have been sore since ovulation day and aren't subsiding. Then today the nausea has started. I've been a wicked, horrible bitch the last 2 days too. My patience is barely visable

We've made a decision today to book a family holiday for Christmas time. We're flying out to Tenerife on Christmas Eve (we being my parents & sisters) so of course this has to have an impact on when we can TTC. We will continue the clomid for 1 more cycle as that way if we were to get pregnant our baby would be due at the end of October at the latest so we could take him/her with us but if we carried on trying then got caught then it could be dangerous to fly. So if no joy after our next cycle we're having a couple of months off.

We need a holiday! Desperately... For my sanity haha!

How's everyone doing this weekend?

Xx

Tina it stopped... so I started the spotting Monday and it's stopped yesterday I would post a pic, but idk.. it's light and only when I wiped... today I'm 17 or 18 dpo... I'll post my test soon..

I believe it's faulty... sucks because I don't want to go out and get another test.. I'm just going to wait I guess. :coffee:

Attachments

• 2015-01-03 09.30.16.jpg
    2015-01-03 09.30.16.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 13
Glad to hear that the spotting has stopped! Yes that test definitely looks faulty. Have you been having any pregnancy symptoms? Xx

no nothing... usually before af my boobs are KILLING me and i feel "wet"-- We dtd to see if we could bring on af, and nothing. I don't know what the spotting was and why it was 5 days.

I pee alot, tired. but thats normal for drinking coffee, and water.

Want1!!! Not too get anyone's hopes up but, you're symptoms are sounding VERY positive!!! I say go out and get more tests ASAP!!! Keep us posted, fingers crossed for you!!!
Tina, sorry you're feeling shitty :( I believe my hormones were elevated too, it's not a great mix!!! When is AF due for you??? A holiday sounds so bloody good right now! How would you feel putting TTC on hold for a couple of months? I think I need a holiday, I am quite depressed about this whole having a baby business :( totally feeling sorry for myself! Need to give myself a huge slap!
AF arrived for me this morning and I've felt pretty good all day, they told me my first AF would be quite painful, well, the pains have started, my ovaries feel like there on fire! All good fun xxx

Tina.... If you fell this month or next month would you still go on holiday and take bubba with you....??? How nice to be on holiday somewhere warm on Christmas Day xxx

Betty- I ordered some online, I really don't want to go out anywhere, but if i do, I will. Just worried about the spotting. I don't know what to think or say... Kinda nice for my app to say "did you forget to log your period" lmao!!

Tina- Clomid is cruel to me. Not saying it's too everyone, but man it made me have symptoms that i could not stand. I always thought i was pregnant. Just hated it. I went all the way up to 200mg at one point.

Betty, yesss for your AF finally arriving! 2 weeks to go girly and you can get back on the TTC wagon!! My AF is due id say between tomorrow and Wednesday. She was a couple of days late last cycle so that's why I'm saying Wednesday.

Yes if I got pregnant now we would take the bubba with us. It's like a normal British summer in Tenerife in December so it wouldn't be too hot for a baby. We're both okay with putting TTC on hold for a couple of cycles. I think if we don't get a holiday this year we are going to end up in the looney bin ha!

Want just, I'll be keeping an eye out for you testing again! Sending you good luck my dear xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->