7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

:) :) :) AB what wonderful news to wake up to!! congratulations sweetie! Lovely name and what a good weight!

Can't believe how quick you push them out though haha, good thing really that you did have a home birth because I doubt you would have got to the hospital on time. How did you find doing it at home? Would it be something you would do again?

I was back to back with Evie, it hurt A LOT and the midwife did say that it's considerably more painful than normal labour.

My AF arrived yesterday girls, 1 day late... I took a pregnancy test too like an hour before she arrived. Why does that always happen haha!?!?!

That's it for us now for a few cycles, I think we would rather not take a newborn on holiday with us and also don't want to be too pregnant to fly. It's not a decision we've made easily. I feel so fucking guilty, especially since Evie asked me again last night "mum when are we getting our baby?".... why is none of this easy?? I've never felt more grateful to have her in my life <3 sometimes I think what the bloody hell would I do without this little one to keep me going. Christ I feel like tearing up just typing this :(

It was 5 years ago to the day yesterday since our 12 week scan for Evie, the first time we saw her little beating heart! How time flies :)

xx

Oh my god!!!!! AB!!! That's wonderful news! How quick did that happen?!?! Well done you're a bloody hero, that's a whopping weight! Congratulations to you my lovely, pls post some pics as soon as you are able..... Sending you lots of love :hug: xxxxxxxxxx

Tina.... I'm sorry AF arrived for you.... I feel exactly the same, it's just a bit unfair and I struggle some days.... I'm finding it pretty tough at the minute, I feel a bit desperate which annoys me! We will have our time soon enough my lovely.... In the mean time, get some co codemol and a large bar of chocolate and enjoy :) xxxx

I'm with you on the desperation betty! I even feel like I'm hyperventilating sometimes thinking about it haha there's nothing wrong with being desperate for something... Especially a baby!

AB any piccies of your little man? Bet he's beautiful xx

Just absolutely brilliant AB, well done! That is truly amazing. Castor oil is the champion then!

I couldn't get castor oil. All natural xx

Well done AB.... How do I look at your journal???? I'm not tech at all!!! How is the little fella??? Was your home birth everything you wanted it to be??? Did you end up using the shower curtains! Lol xxxxx

Can you post a link to your journal AB? does anyone else do a journal?

I started one when we first started TTC but never carried on with it, kinda wish I had now! I suppose its something to look back on when you do get that BFP! xx

If you click on the "2 princesses and a little prince" in my signature that should take you to my journal xx

ahhh AB is he beautiful! Little chunky cheeks :)

I might read your journal from beginning to end! I suppose it's like a little story isn't it xx

Thanks. He looks really chunky in the pics but small in real life. Good luck reading my journal lol. It's mostly full of nonsense haha xx

So,
He didn't do a urine test because I already told him it was neg. On Wednesday. So he thinks I had a annovulatory cycle?!?!
anyhow, I don't agree.

So he gave me progesterone shot that would onset a period IF i was not pregnant.
And,
Just got done drawing blood for pregnancy. (find out Monday with results)

That was all over an hour to say "poo poo on you"...

I'm going to drink a glass of wine, and cry.
I hate these doctors. This is the same doctor that "misdiagnosed" my Miscarriage, but this city sucks, and they really push birth control.
So, guess i'll wait.
Af should arrive Next Friday if there is not a pregnancy.

*still left in the wind"

ahhh wantjust, sorry to hear that you're going through tough times :( I think you know your own body better than any GP does. Do you feel pregnant?

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I spent the whole weekend doing absolutely nothing... this may sound amazing to some people but I found myself wanting to pull my hair out. I get bored really easily and I'd rather be on the go and keeping myself busy than lay off on the settee all day!

I have to go and see Evie's teacher after school today, I was sent a letter on Friday asking if I could pop in for 5 minutes for an update on Evie's progress since her shaky start and that they're really happy with her! :) :) :)

xx

Morning girls... How is everyone! Want1, keep us posted with your results, sorry that you are going through this, you must be so frustrated!!!!
Tina, I'm the same, i get bored if I'm not doing much!!! I had quite a hectic weekend but it was fun, I'm full of cold so feeling pretty rubbish :(
I'm cd10 today so it's almost time to :sex: I'm starting to get my hopes up already! Must keep calm!!
AB..... How are you my lovely? Your little fella is gorgeous!!!!! You must be thrilled! How are the girls with him???? Xxx

Good morning ladies-- Hope you all are doing well, and what a wonder Monday to start!
I woke up thinking again, staying positive. This is so hard to do right now knowing if I'm pregnant it's a phone call away.
I'm in denial and trying to just know that my body could have just jumped off for a sec. However, ladies we all know our bodies. (this is what keeps me with hope) In the past 4 years ttc, I've NEVER been 12 days late, (unless pregnant) I've taken so many home remedies, and crap, even with that (clomid, femara, 5 iui's, hcg trigger) I've been "regular" meaning between 24- the last was a 32 cycle day period.

By the doctor saying I didn't ovulate (yes, I know this is a possibility) but he also said that when I had a period two weeks apart i didn't ovulate as well... Not sure what information to believe.

My gut is "something is up"-- I've been tracking my body so well being 12 days late... just really blows me out of the water!!!

Tina- What makes me second guess is USUALLY with pregnancies, I get a clear face. Mine has mild acne. Dh said "hun, not EVER pregnancy is going to be the same"....

Girls... I'm so nervous, maybe because I think "it's too good to be true" :(

Want1..... Any update????? Have you done any tests at home or are you just waiting on your blood tests??? Fingers crossed for you! I hope you finally get that sticky BFP, you have been trying for SO long :dust: god, let's hope we all do soon, I feel like I'm going out of my mind! This is crazy!!! What does everyone else do to stay calm as I feel like I'm having a pretty rough patch at the minute, I feel so miserable and I'm having a hard time trying to pull myself out of it :( never thought in a million years I would be in this position! See, it's not even that bad! I am lucky enough to have a child! I should be counting my blessings! Rant over, sorry girls....
Want1, keep us posted.... Fingers crossed for you xxxxx

Good luck want! !

Thank you ladies. Frazer is amazing. He is such a good baby. Sleeping and feeding well. We all adore him. The girls are always wanting to hold him, help change him etc.

You will have your babies soon, I know its hard when you think that it is never going to happen, but it will.

Edinburgh, the whole home birth experience was amazing. I would recommend it to everyone. So good to have first snuggles on my couch and get washed in my own shower etc. Girls saw him when he was only about an hour old. It was just perfect xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->