7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

yey! I knew everything would be okay :) :) stick little one stick!!!

Do you feel different this time around Betty? Are you feeling more optimistic?

AB, get something booked so you have something to look forward to! Where are you thinking of going?
xx

Devon Cliffs I think or South Bay,Brixham. But we like Haven so it'll probably be Devon Cliffs xx

Morning ladies!

:thumbup: Devon Cliffs for sure AB, the kids would love it there! As would you of course.

Not feeling great about this cycle girls.. I've had mild cramping for 2 days and I just feel like the witch is going to show her face today. I hope I'm wrong like but I can sense it! My boobs are still super sore which is a good thing.

Evie is off on her school trip today to Knowsley Safari Park, wish I could have gone :( but I don't have enough holidays in work. My sister and her boyfriend are going with her instead, which Evie will probably prefer haha!

xxx

Just actually cried in work... Mark forgot to put Evie's glasses on today and she's gone on her school trip without them. My sister phoned to ask where her glasses were so I called Mark and when he told me I burst into tears. My god, what the fuck is going on with my hormones??

wish my god damn period would hurry up and arrive xx

I really hope you are pregnant and it's not just the clomid fucking with your head!!

Thanks AB, not holding much hope but we shall see what the next couple of days bring. Cramping has stopped again now oddly xx

Could be" baby digging in " cramping. I really hope so. I thought I was out my bfp cycle with frazer xx

Oh god Tina..... I really hope this is it for you and not that evil clomid!!!! I've been lighting a candle every day at work in the hospital chapel since I got my bfp (crazy lady!!!) im going to light one for you today :) :) I have everything crossed xxx

Betty, ahh thank you my lovely <3 why do we get our hopes up so much? Just because I'm cramping and not bleeding it makes me think ooohhh could I be?? then my AF will come later. This game is so cruel :( :(

The cramping isn't low down like period cramps, it's a little lower than my belly button but to the left

AB, thanks chick your story gives me a bit of reassurance! we will see what the rest of the day brings

xxx

Hopefully your cramping is a good sign tina!!! I've just lit a candle for you!!! Fingers crossed xxxxx

I've had cramping lower down tonight, I am predicting the witch will arrive in the morning. No blood as yet but I just know it's gonna happen. Sob, I hate TTC

Xxx

Hey ladies, mad few days looking after Joe in his cast, thank goodness it's off now. I moan I'm so tired yet it's 1.30am and I can't sleep! WTF??

Betty, how are you feeling now after scan? Bet your slightly relieved hey? Sooo happy for you xx

Tina , I'm praying for you that this is it! I too had cramping when pregnant with Oscar , I thought it was af pains. I have everything crossed xx

Az & I are ok . I'm still pissed off. It's one of those things that we have had to agree to disagree on. But I'm not letting him off that easily, little digs here and there . She's a stupid slut, I hope I don't bump into her and her perfect tits anytime soon..I'll pop them with my evil look!! &#128530;

Az and I are off to watch the boxing on 18th July , we are staying overnight in Manchester . Cannot bloody wait girls! We really need to make more time for each other xxx

And poor evie without her glasses, that's so cute. She looks beautiful in them , just like her mummy xx

Morning girls,

Frisky,

it is bound to take time with Az! I'm also the type of person who can forgive but I'll never forget and you're definitely entitled to have a little dig every now and then haha. As for fake tits, if you see her I'd take the bitch down, by her fake tits! Just imagine it hahahaha
Good news that Joe is out of his cast :D

12/13DPOish today... Cramps are evidently still here this morning but now they've moved up again and are more central. It's horrible the feeling of trying to cling on to that last bit of hope and then you feel like your period is coming. ARGGGHH I can't handle this! My mum has told me to forget about it, if my period comes it comes and if it doesn't then it's a bonus. Yeah mum easier said than done when you've been at it for almost 2 years! That literally is the worst thing anyone can say to someone who has been LTTTC. "It'll happen when it happens" is another one or "The time mustn't be right for you yet".... FUCK OFFFFFF!!! oh god I'm venting again. I shall stop

So NO PERIOD as yet girls. I am literally dreading waiting today out. Of course I will keep you up to date on period watch

xxx

5 hours later.... cramping has done a disappearing act again. Nothing low down today suggesting period, just under bellybutton now and again. Cervix has also done a disappearing act, just went to check its position and to see if there's any blood evident and it's so high I can't feel it.

You just know that the witch is going to slap me in the face later!

xxx

I can't!! Every time I've tested in the past BAM BFN and then my period an hour later.

I have made a pact with myself to not test unless I am at least 5 days late.

Gotta be strong! xx

:hugs:
You're a strong woman. I'd have caved by now xx

Oh god I hope this is it!!! What does it mean if your cervix is high??? Also, when was AF due for you? Are you late??? I agree with you!!! Don't test yet!!!! Hold out, I've just lit another candle for you (come on god give us a break!!!!) keep us posted xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->