7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

That's great news Tina, sounds really positive. (Hope your hangover dies off quickly!)
No such luck for us on a repeat of the 11-5 but Mia's been relatively easy going this week so feeling much better about my parenting skills this week (or lack thereof!).
How you feeling this week Betty?
I can't believe how much time it's taken to get your scar sorted Frisky. That's pants. Have a good weekend ladies x

Tina!! WOW!! This is happening so fast! Brilliant....how exciting! I'm feeling very emotional reading this. You and Betty could be bump buddies!?? Xx

Oscar isnt well, high temperature. Took him to emergency docs yesterday, who were concerned at his high temperature. He slept nearly all day, didn't touch his food. She said the bump to the head wouldn't have caused it. It's probably because he's had this cough and cold for weeks. His temp came down after some ibuprofen, so have to give him that every 6 hours. He woke up today sweating, not himself at all. It's funny how you know your babies and when they are poorly. Hes just really sleepy and sad x

I've just demolished a sausage butty....I'm now trying to starve myself to fit in my dress next weekend. Haha xx

Tina!!!!! Wowzers!!! I can't believe you're starting in 12 days time!!! Eeeeeek!!! How are you feeling about it all?? Obviously not counting your mega hangover!!!! :)
It's all very exciting!!!!!
Bless little Oscar! It's awful when they're ill! Viv has also been poorly, temp of 40.1oC so I rushed her straight to walk in centre but it's just a nasty virus going round, she seems ok now (this was wed/thurs).
Edinburgh! You are doing a fantastic job!!! Don't every think otherwise! How is Mia with baby Leo???
I'm ok, plagued with headaches but not so sick anymore, I'm still off my food. I'm no where near as bad as I was with viv. I have a scan on Tuesday (I will be 9 weeks) then I won't have another one till after my holiday when I will be 14 weeks... Fingers crossed all is ok xxxx

Betty just been working things out, if our ICSI works then you would be about 15 weeks in front of me! I can feel myself getting my hopes up already but it's difficult not to. I'm feeling anxious and shitting myself about the injections that I've got to do myself!! There's not even a chance of mark helping me out because he's shit scared of needles. I'm also terrified of the egg retrieval especially since the doctor yesterday said "you will have a large needle inserted into the back of your vagina, but you'll be drowsy from the sedatives" oh well that's okay then! Go ahead, insert the needle doc!

Really feeling for you girls with the sick kiddies, frisky oscar seems like he's having a terrible time of it! I had a fluey type bug at the end of May and it took about 4 weeks to shift!

Xxx

Oh god Tina!!!! I can't even tell you have amazing that would be if we were bump buddies!!!! I'm nervous for both of us!!! I really really hope that this works out for both of us!!!!! Eeeeeek!!! Don't worry about the injections, you will be absolutely fine and the egg retreaval sounds much worse than it will be, jeez! A needle up your fanny!!! It doesn't get much worse than that! the men have it so bloody easy!!!!

Haha....They should make the needles vibrate , to make it a bit more pleasurable!! ;) Xx

I can't!! You know what though... it'll be just our bloody luck that this one cycle that we are waiting for my period to arrive that it doesn't arrive because we've caught the egg!! just imagine.

I'm having LOADS of EWCM which is a little odd since I ovulated 4 days ago. Nothing surprises me with this body of mine any more!

So super tired today girls, I can't seem to get into the swing of things this week. I think it's because I know in 2 weeks time that I have 2 whole weeks off work so dragging myself out of bed at 4am every day is becoming a killer!

It was my wedding anniversary yesterday as you probably saw on facebook, 2 years has flown by! We had discussed about buying eachother presents and said that we weren't going to make a fuss about it because we are going away in October to the lakes and we were going to treat that as our anniversary present to eachother. He comes home from work yesterday with a Chanel bag in his hand and had bought me the new Chance perfume. I felt like shit handing over my £1.50 card from the Asda! He said he wasn't bothered but didn't stop me from feeling like the worst wife ever!

xxx

Tina.... Can you imagine if you got a BFP before starting ivf!!!! That would be amazing!!! Did you manage to DTD over your fertile period???
Happy anniversary!!! How lovely he got you a pressie don't feel bad tho! That's what should be!!! :) :)
Edinburgh how are you doing hon????
I had my scan today and all is still well PHEW!!! Baby is measuring right and saw the little heartbeat and tiny arms and legs (looks like a jelly baby!!!) :) they have booked me in for another scan just before my holiday to put my mind at rest! Can't believe how lovely the dept has been to me, gonna get them a big box of chocolates xxx

Great news Betty.

Tina I hope you get a surprise bfp before you start icsi xx

Thanks AB.... How are you and your three LO's??? Are you still BF'ing???

We're all good thanks.
Yip,still BFing. Frazer is loving his food too though. Got his 6 month check on Thursday so I'll find out his weight etc then.

When do you go on holiday? Xx

2015-07-14 13.04.07.jpg

Here's my little man today,looking happy with himself as he's sitting up!! :cloud9:

Ahhh AB he is so beautiful! He has the most striking eyes I've ever seen on a baby

Yes Betty we DTD over my fertile period, not intentionally because we both forgot about TTC this cycle because we know we are starting ICSI but I think we did a couple of times.

Awesome news about your little one still growing!!! Do you have a scan picture you can upload? Im dying to see one!! Are you still suffering with sickness? Not long till your jollys now chick, and since they're scanning you before you go you'll be able to fully relax and enjoy yourself!

God I need to get back to the gym sharpish! I haven't been for 2 weeks, really struggling to get back into it and eating like a pig!!

Xxx

Ooooh Betty, congratulations on the scan!! That's so exciting, bet you were very emotional?

Ab, Frazer is sooooo cute!! Look at that smile! Gorgeous boy xx

Tina, don't feel to bad about the pressie. Can't you just cook him a nice meal one night, I know my man would be more than happy with that x

Having loads of props with Joe girls. I don't even know where to begin. He is so angry and full of hatred. He hates me and Aaron at the minute. He has a bad attitude, getting into trouble at school. I actually dont know what to do. I had a panic attack the other night because I got so upset. I'm so stressed out.
I've just dropped him at school, as he left the car, he said "I wish you would just get out of my life "

:( Xxx

That's great news Betty. Glad all going well and you're getting another scan to put your mind at rest before your holiday. How's the nausea?
I'm sorry bout Joe frisky. Is it maybe just an angry preteen thing? Sudden flood of testosterone and they hate the world? My brothers both went through that phase. All you can do is be firm but supportive. It's a bit like the toddler temper tantrum thing. They can't process all their emotions so they just need love and support till they can work it out. Is his dad still messing with his head as badly since you moved?
Frazer is lovely ab. Cant believe that's 6 mnths already!
Get them trainers on Tina! That's the hardest part 😉
Leo and I are having a coffee and chilling in a play cafe this morning while we wait for car to be MOT'd. Now that Mia is part time at nursery she makes a real song and dance about going. Clung to me this morning and wailed mommy mommy when I left. She knows how to make me guilty about my 'day off'! Lost another couple of pounds thus week, mostly from shoving buggy with Mia on the buggy board too ;)

:hugs: frisky.
Do you know what's causing it or is it just his age? Is there anyone else he would listen to? Grandparent ,uncle etc? Don't know what else to say as I'm not at that stage....yet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->