7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Morning girls,

Breaking news.... I'm spotting!!!!!! We DTD last night and again this morning and about an hour later very light spotting begun. I ran down the stairs to tell Mark and Evie said "mum, what do you mean spotting?" I had to think quick and pointed at the windows "it's spotting with rain outside babe!" Haha. So I'll wait for the flow to become a bit heavier then call the hospital YESSSS!!! I'm super excited

Edinburgh, sorry to hear my dear that you're all still getting over a dreaded cold! We all had one back in May and it felt like it took about 2 months to go, it just lingered for ages.
Glad to hear that Mia had a great birthday and that you're getting some alone time at night now. There's nothing better is there than relaxing for a couple of hours in the evening. We also bought Evie outdoor things for her birthday and she's been unable to use them!

Can you believe this weather girls?? It's bloody July!! Anyone would think we are approaching October time. I read on the daily mail this morning that the weather will be like this until mid august now :( looks like the next time I'll see any sun will be my Christmas holiday!

When's your holiday Betty? Must be so close now. When is your next scan?

Xxx

Morning,freezing here too!!
Zoe got outdoor things for her birthday too and hasn't had much use out of them!!

Glad af is finally making an appearance Tina.

Hope you feel better soon Edinburgh

Betty,I also had the stretchy pains. pal is such a worrying time.

Frisky,what's your plans this week for entertaining the kids?

We're not doing much today. Might wrap up later and go to the park but it's so cold that I can't be bothered !!

My plans have consisted of food shopping and now I'm sat in the maccies stuffing my face! Got Evie's swimming lesson this afternoon then I shall be reclining on the couch having a lazy evening

I called the hospital and was on hold for about 40 minutes before I finally spoke to a nurse who took my name and number and said there is a huge waiting list and that I will get a call back in the next 24-48 hours. I suppose Monday morning isn't the most appropriate time to call really after the hospital being closed all weekend!

So another wait begins xx

Hi girls!!!! Tina! Great news on AF finally showing her face! Is she full flow now or are you still spottimg? Well done on coming up with such a quick answer for Evie, lol!!! So, if you need your meds straight away what's the point in being told they are really busy and you will be called back in up to two days????? :( you should be put on speed dial the amount of money you are paying!!!
Edinburgh! Wow, I'm impressed Leo is going down at 8.30pm, long may it last! Can hubby put the kids to bed a couple of nights a week while you go swimming/gym etc....? I'm desperate to get back to the gym, I've not been since I got my bfp and I'm really feeling it! I've already booked in for pregnancy yoga classes and then back to Zumba and my PT sessions!
I'm glad you all said you had pains, makes sense that everything is stretching down there so I guess it's gonna hurt a bit!!!! :) happy pains I'm gonna call them :) :)
So it sounds like the weather is shite for all of us! AB, when are the girls back at school? Do they go back early up there? It's rubbish when the weather is bad and you can take the kids out, although we took viv out in her bike for a 3 mile ride yesterday and it was blowing a gale and raining! Then her bike broke so we had to pull her along all the way back to the car :) good times!!! :)
I go away next Wednesday WHOOP!!!!

Oh no for the bike breaking!!
The nursery starts back on 19th August. Can't believe my baby princess will be starting nursery too!! Time goes too quickly xx

Morning girls,

I was woken up by the hospital calling this morning, at 10 past 8!!! I answered the phone barely able to see who was calling and sounding disorientated!

Anyway, she's explained in more detail about the protocol that I'll be following.. I'm doing a short cycle IVF rather than a long cycle, which I didn't know! Cheers for informing me like! So the difference being that I won't need to down regulate before stimulating begins. I'll just go straight into stimulating which means less injections!!

The pharmacist will call me in the next few days to send out my meds and I've got an appointment on 18th august to be shown how to administer the meds. Then on CD1 (around 23rd aug) of my next cycle I'll start the scans and stimmimg and our little emby should be implanted by the start of Sept!

So more waiting now for our appointment in a few weeks time

Xxx

Wow Tina, it's amazing to think that in a few weeks time you could be pregnant!!!

Afternoon ladies!!

Tina! WOW! How fast is this happening ? I know you have to wait till August , but in the grand old scheme of things, that isn't too long now. How exciting!! ! I'm so happy that things are moving forward for you xx

Edinburgh, how's the cold? Hope it's cleared up for you, bloody pointless things. How's your little man doing on the sleeping? Has he stuck to the 8pm going down? Oscar goes to sleep really well, I'm very blessed. But he's awake at 6am every morning... Really wish he would sleep in a bit longer.
That pic on Fb of your hair short, is that recently!? It looks lovely xx

Ab, how are you doing? Has the weather booked up? I'm not doing much this week, I've got all Joes high school uniform to get, it's costing so much. I want to get it bought though so we aren't running around like idiots last minute! Joes in a gym club a few days this week. It's a fiver for 3 hours and he loves it ! He's just so active all the time, when he gets bored, we all know about it!

Betty, how are you feeling lovey? Isn't it 12 weeks soon? Time to breathe a bit better hey? Have you got another scan due soon ? I hope things have settled with your mum? I really hope you can relax and enjoy your holiday, not long now Xx

Talking of holidays, put a deposit down on ours yesterday. 7 nights, all inclusive in Lanzarote over Xmas. We fly out on the 23rd December...CANNOT WAIT!!!
We can't do 10 nights as Aaron only has a few days holiday left. The weather will be a bit hit or miss, but I'm hoping it will be sunny. Gotta be better than Manchester that's for sure. Hotel has its own waterpark attached, so thats Joe catered for.
Gonna have to pack a mini Xmas tree for our apartment!! It's my favorite time of year...gonna be weird not being at home Haha xx

We went to Paradise Island in Lanzarote last year. It had its own waterpark!!

No plans for us. My 3 have chickenpox!!!!

Omg ab , how is paradise Island?? I've read bad reviews and that's where were staying??! Hahaha xx

It was clean enough. Some of the food is good but not much choice for kids. The themed restaurant is good,it is across the hallway from the main restaurant and you can walk between the 2 which was handy if the kids wanted something from the other one. The pools are freezing,and I mean freezing,and we were there in may. Kids loved mini disco. There are loads of cats. We got the bus down to the beach a couple of times. It was lovely,the restaurants are cheap. There's a burger king at the opposite side from the marina. (When you get off the bus and head to the beach, BK is to the right marina to the left). Take bread from breakfast and go to the marina and feed the fish with it,girls liked doing that. It was good but I wouldn't go back!! Xx

Oh bloody hell!! Wish I hadn't of booked there now :(
I think we are going to hire a car for a few days so we can explore...It is what you make it I guess, I'll be glad to just get away xx

It wasn't bad,I would just choose somewhere else next time. The rep told us that the choice of food wasn't great as it was not full season so they didn't have a full meal budget. There is loads to eat though,just some weird combinations. The Indian night and Chinese night were really good. Waterpark was good. Cakes at snack time was good. You can eat in the poolside bar at lunchtime,burgers etc xx

Yeah, if we were going for 2 weeks that would probably bother me, but it should be fine. We will just eat out if it's that bad, it's cheap enough.
Aarons sister went mad at him, saying we should be at home for Xmas as its all about family.
She annoys me, why can't she just say 'oh that's nice, have a lovely time' instead of being so bloody negative. Tell you what, if she had a chance to get away for Xmas, she would! Aaron works hard, we've never had a holiday. Xx

Ive just read that one of the pools is heated in winter, so thats something hey? Haha xx

That's fab that the pool is heated.

You're always going to get people commenting. You are going to be with family,you're family!!
I hope you have a brilliant time. I'd go abroad for Christmas too if I had the chance. Are you leaving santa presents at home for when you get back? Or not fussed this year as Oscar is so little and Joe won't believe lol!! Xx

I'm going to take a few little pressies for Joe, Oscar Wont even realize. Was thinking of having a belated Xmas day when we get home really. Yeah, his sister was saying "oh, it's Oscar's first Xmas, how can you take him away?" I Said to Aaron, she's nof very clever, it was actually his first Xmas last year! Haha like Oscar is going to know anyway? They forget about Joe, just because he's not Aaron's biological child, they don't think "ooh, that'll be nice for Joe, or even for Aaron, it's just about Oscar. Bloody glad were going now.

It's very quiet on here, what are you all up to?
Aaron went on a bike ride last night with his mate at 7pm, got home at 10! They had basically done a pub crawl, on their bike's!! Haha idiot's!

I went to see the plastic surgeon about my scar, he said that unless I'm 100% positive that I'm not going to have any more kid's, then there's nothing he can do. He doesn't want to fix it just to have his work undone whilst I have another section.
I couldn't possibly say at the appointment if II'm sure or not I will have any more, how can I say?? I probably won't, but who knows? He Said I'm on his records now, so can see him whenever if I change my mind. And that was that.
I'm going to email him though, as I didn't ask questions that I wanted to ask, he kind of threw me with it all Xx

At least you're on his books now so can phone up when you know if you are going to have another baby or not.

I'm not on FB. What's up with Tina? Hope you are ok Tina xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"