7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Afternoon lovelies!

Haha the Facebook status... It was directed at some crank who is stalking my sister. My youngest sister is gay, she's 21 and ended up dating this girl for a few months but she turned out to be a proper weirdo! It all happened really quickly, they moved in together but Megan, who is the girl she was with didn't have a job. So my sister was supporting both of them financially as well as a house and her smoking habit and she had no intention of getting a job. Then she started with the possessiveness and didn't like Danielle leaving the house or seeing her friends so my sister told her things weren't working out and moved back home.

That was 2 weeks ago and since then this Megan has turned psycho! Calling my mum up drunk and begging my mum to get Danielle to take her back and then yesterday Danielle was going out for drinks for a friends birthday and Megan posted on Facebook that she hopes the car that they were in crashes!! Well that was the final straw for me... I saw red! I'm going to rip her friggin head off!!

Enough about her anyway... Yey how exciting that you've booked to go away!! We fly out on the 24th so we can countdown together! It'll be amazing. Joe will have the best time and it's not like oscar will know he's away at Christmas time anyway, family can be too intrusive sometimes. It's all about what will make you, Aaron and the kids happy!

Betty, you've been quiet my love, how are you feeling?

Xxx

Aaarrrgghhh Tina,people like that make me mad!! There's no need for someone being possessive like that!!
But you better rip her head off sooner rather than later,you'll be preggo soon!!

I've had such a boring few days,highlight of my weekend has been food shopping at tesco :rofl: as I can't take the kids anywhere xx

Oh bloody hell Tina, what a nutcase. Things like that really unnerve me as you never know just how serious they are or how far they will take it. Don't blame you for wanting to knock her head off! Just make sure you do it where there's no witnesses! ;) Haha

Ab, that cracked me up about Tesco. I'm like that with Asda!! I felt really sick yesterday, everything was a struggle. Aaron was working in the morning then came home and Said he was going to the football.
Normally I'd be ok with this, but I felt shocking,,so I told him I really wasn't ok with him going. So, I had a sulky Aaron all afternoon. He's going to an away match next Saturday, he will out most of the day, so he's not got it all that bad.
My weekend has been really boring. The weather is shit.
Got back into the gym this week, trying to keep it up as I look frikking hideous in a bikini! Bluurrghhh Xx

Hi lovely ladies.... Sorry for being AWOL but we have been camping for the last 3 days and I had no data left on my phone! Had a fab time and vivienne absolutely loved it but I'm glad to be home with nice clean sheets and a lovely bed!!
Well I've hit 12 weeks girls! Scan tmrw so let's hope all is ok (fingers and toes crossed!!!)
Ab, have all 3 of your kids got chicken pox??? Oh no that's awful! 3 itchy kids! Can't be easy! Viv hasn't had chicken pox yet... Not looking forward to that...
Frisky, whoop for booking your holiday, you do right and don't listen to anyone! It's only bloody Christmas, one day and it's a load of rubbish anyway (I'm not a Christmas fan BTW!!!) you will be with YOUR family and that's the most important thing! Where in lanzarote are you going? We were near playa blanca and absolutely loved it! You will have a wonderful time.... Good news on the scar situation, so is he prepared to operate if you decide not to have anymore kids?? What are your thoughts on having more kiddies???
Tina.... What's happening with your ivf??? Are you now just waiting for your next AF?? Sorry that your sis ended up with a psycho stalker!!! I would be the same, if anyone did it said anything against my sis or cousin I would go MAD!!!

I go to Cyprus on wed and I haven't even started packing!!! Eeeek! I will be throwing all our clothes in the case on wed morning! Lol!!!

Happy 12 weeks Betty. Got everything crossed that the scan goes well for you :hugs:

Yip Zoe, Zara and Frazer all have chickenpox. They have been ok today but I have been making sure that their skin is moisturised. Hope that helps them xx

Eeek betty, brilliant your 12 week's tomorrow!! Please post scan pic asap. Where did you go camping? Did the weather hold out for you? You have Cyprus to look forward to now, I'm so jealous , bet it's redders there now.
Yeah, we are staying in playa Blanca. I've read mixed reviews on both the resort & the hotel were staying in. Making me panic a bit, think your gonna get that wherever you go though aren't you? As I Said to ab, it is what you make it. I've also stayed in plenty of shitholes in my time, so I'm sure it'll be fine :)

Ab, I must have missed the post about the chicken pox!! I didn't know, I'm so sorry! Bloody hell, that's tough them all getting it together. But on the positive side, at least it's out the way now hey? Poor kiddies and poor mummy.

Betty, as for anymore, I'm really not sure. I think I would love another, but realistically, we don't have the money or room. It could take another 2 years to conceive again, so if we decide in a year or so that we want another, I'll be almost 40.
It's a big descision to make. I'm very happy as we are now, but something inside saddens me that I'll never be pregnant again, that this is it, I don't know

Sorry to go on.

Can't believe this weather, bloody summer??? In the words of Jim Royale "MY ARSE!!!!" Haha Xx

AB, I also must have missed the post about the kids having chicken pox! My god that must be a nightmare for you with all of them having it at the same time! Evie's never had them. They went around her nursery twice and she never caught them, I'm thinking she's immune haha you watch she will get them next week now!

Betty, glad that you've had a few days away and enjoyed yourself. Yesss well done for getting to 12 weeks my dear. I'm sure that all will be well at your scan tomorrow, as frisky mentioned please post a piccie when you've been to your appointment!
Yes, it's a matter of waiting for my next period now and then scans and injections start pretty much straight away. I'm on CD7 today so only 21 days to go! I've got an appointment before then anyway for my meds so that will break the wait up!

Frisky, good on you for getting back to the gym! I'm properly struggling with it :-( I went for a run last Monday and promised myself that I would go a few times this week but it hasn't happened. My mum and dad have moved house so we've been around there today helping to rip out the kitchen and then yesterday we went out for drinks so it's just been one thing after the other. I'm struggling to find time!

Can't believe my 2 weeks off work is almost over girls :( 3 more days off then back to it!!

Xxx

Hi girlies.... Scan went well, I'm 12+2 and this was just a scan through the EPAC dept not my official dating scan... That was supposed to be when I got back from holiday which would make me almost 14 weeks so the sonography wasn't happy about that when she asked when my dating scan was so she has moved it to tmrw! Seems daft really that they didn't just do it all today but I'm not complaining! So im back tmrw for my 'official' 12 week scan! Pic of little pup to follow!
Girls in going away in 2 days and I have so much as looked at what I'm taking for me or viv!!! Arghhhhhhh!!! I have no time to pack! I Will have to have a go tonight when I get home from work, lol! Nothing like last minute packing!!

Awwwwwwwwh betty!! Look at that little baby....I actually have happy tears in my eyes Xx

At least your getting the dating scan before your holiday, don't worry about the packing, I'm sure you will pack better under pressure! Haaha Xx

Aaawww gorgeous scan pic. Glad all is well.

I'm sure you'll manage the packing xx

image.jpgHi girls.... Had my dating scan today and all is well with baby. I'm due 14th feb, how cute is that?? I Still think this is all a dream and I'm going to wake up any minute!! I've had to call in work sick today (my boss is going to hate me!) I'm just crippled with migraines! The midwife saw me today and checked my blood pressure but it's fine, she said its just one of those things and all I can do is rest, drink plenty and take paracetamol. I feel really bad about not going into work especially when I'm going on holiday tmrw but I feel so dreadful! I'm just off to bed now :(

Hope everyone is ok, if I don't get back in here I will speak to you all in a week xxxx

Ooooh a valentine's baby Betty!!! How fabulous :) I'm guessing a boy! Haha

Listen to me, don't you date feel guilty about missing work. They will be fine. You are more important than work, so rest up & get ready for your holiday xx

My friend had a baby on valentines day and called her Laila Rose x how cute xx

Ahhh Betty your LO looks like a proper baby now!! It's amazing seeing how it's changed over the last few weeks from a little pip to a baby shape. Like the girls said, don't worry for a second about missing work, your health is your number 1 priority and if it means that you rest up so your migraine is gone for your holidays then so be it! Hope you all have an amazing holiday!!!

I've had a mad one today girls, my mums moving into her new house and I've been helping her decorate. Honestly there wasn't a spot on my body today that didn't have paint splattered on it! Back to it tomorrow too

I called the hospital yesterday as I still hadn't heard anything from the pharmacy regarding my medication. Shock horror the pharmacy hadn't received the prescription from the fertility centre! You'd think that since we are paying almost 6 grand that they could do a task as simple as faxing a friggin prescription! So I called the fertility centre and the receptionist said it was down as being sent so they would re-send... I feel like I have zero faith in them already!

Xxx

Thanks girls.... Feeling slightly better today but not much.... Hoping that I will get on holiday and feel amazing, lol!!! :)

Tina... I saw your pic on Facebook! How is your mums new house??? Decorating is not easy... When I moved into our house I invited my cousin round, we had a box of wine and set to work decorating one of the bedrooms! Needless to say the finish is not so 'professional' but it was a bloody good laugh! I say crack the wine open and make it fun!!! It's not great that your prescription was not bloody ready for you!!! You're right, you are paying a lot of money so you would expect that you wouldn't have to worry about anything especially having to chase them for your prescription! When do you pick them up and get taught how to inject???

I'm almost packed, just a few last minute things to do and then we are getting picked up at 9.50am.... Get me on that beach!!!!!! :)

See you all in a week girls xxxxx

Woooohoooo

Happy holiday day Betty!!
Have a fabulous time !! Xxxx

Tina, I'm with Betty ....Crack the vino open and get painting ! Still need to paint our house , it's just not getting done at all!! Haha

Its rubbish that your script wasn't sent! Maybe they were having a bad day. Please don't loose faith my lovely. But yes...for almost 6grand, you'd expect the prescription to be sent via private telegram!! Idiots haha xx

Well, 2 weeks tomorrow I get my 4 teeth pulled out! All in one appointment! Get my braces fitted the next day! I'm shitting myself!

Hello ugly Betty! Ha xx

Obvs I mean the program & not you Betty!! Your beautiful :) Xx

Oh god Frisky, that doesn't sound pleasant! How many teeth are we talking about?

Betty have an amazing time on holiday!!! Relax and enjoy with Viv as I'm thinking this is gonna be your last one as a family of 3? Just think, this time next summer when you're having a little holiday you'll have a brand new little passenger with you. Ahhhh so amazing :) Hope I am in the same situation!

It is completely pathetic r.e the prescription situation but with any luck I will hear something in the next few days. My appointment for injecting is on the 18th, not long to go!

I was working out last night girls the date that I will be ready to test and it turns out that Mark is going to be away on a stag doo in Benidorm on the day that I'll be testing!! It's not like he can't go either because he is the best man. So I'm either going to be celebrating alone or down in the dumps alone.

Back to work today after 2 weeks off! I feel friggin shit!! Can't wait already to climb into bed tonight

xxx

We'll all be here to celebrate with you!!!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back