7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Momwife, could it be a late implantation bleed maybe? Let's hope af leaves you alone xxx
Justwant, try and not test....I've got myself in a right state and feel foolish because I tested. Yesterday on 3 different tests, i saw the faintest of faint lines. Today I tested, I Said I wouldn't but I did :( and I got nothing....not even a faint line. So I'm guessing that's me out......I said I wouldn't test, and I have. Feel like I've ruined everything :( Xx

Naughty naughty Frisky (shakes head in mock disappointment while wagging a finger with one hand on a hip).

:cold: Listen to the voice from the frozen north...

To get a better reading you need to give your body time to get up to a higher HCG level. Also, I bet you tested after going to the gym for the first time in 7 weeks (sorry to hear about your foot btw) where you probably consumed a small desert oasis worth of h2o, thus watering down your hcg levels. Am I right?

You're not out, just early. Get busy :)sex: or otherwise) and STOP testing.

(PS, please take this post in the manner it is intended, if there's an emoticon for tongue-in-cheek I can't find it!! I'm just trying to get you back to a positive place so you can enjoy your limited time with your fella.)

Your last post to frisky cheered me up lots Edinburgh!!!!! :) you are totally right I bet, hey frisky?????

Oh ladies.... I've not had a very good day today!!! I've just got back from A&E, I'm bleeding heavily and passing clots :-( it's not looking good! They sent me away without a scan and told me that if I'm miss carrying there is nothing they can do... I called my midwife and she was shocked that they sent me away so is going to try and get me an emergency scan tmrw...
I don't hold out much hope, I'm bleeding pretty heavy :-( so sad right now.....
Please all keep your fingers crossed for me xxxx

Frisky, don't feel down, if AF isn't due till Monday you are still really early!!!! Don't test again till Saturday xxxxx

Oh my god betty....I hope everything's ok. Of course I will have everything crossed. I've got tears in my eyes reading this :hugs:Xx Thinking of you Xx

Momwife, could it be a late implantation bleed maybe? Let's hope af leaves you alone xxx
Justwant, try and not test....I've got myself in a right state and feel foolish because I tested. Yesterday on 3 different tests, i saw the faintest of faint lines. Today I tested, I Said I wouldn't but I did :( and I got nothing....not even a faint line. So I'm guessing that's me out......I said I wouldn't test, and I have. Feel like I've ruined everything :( Xx

I already did.. Totally bfn :sad: so hard seeing bfn over and over again..

Oh ladies.... I've not had a very good day today!!! I've just got back from A&E, I'm bleeding heavily and passing clots :-( it's not looking good! They sent me away without a scan and told me that if I'm miss carrying there is nothing they can do... I called my midwife and she was shocked that they sent me away so is going to try and get me an emergency scan tmrw...

Frisky, don't feel down, if AF isn't due till Monday you are still really early!!!! Don't test again till Saturday xxxxx

Aye Betty! How upsetting!
How can they just do this to people ?!
I'm so sorry, there's no words to express how i feel for you. Iknow your pain, can you go to an emergency room?
my heart hurts for you.

Oh no Betty! I am so sorry that you are going through this. It just sickens me to my stomach when healthcare professionals treat patients this way. It seems like there are starting to be a trend with some physicians have no empathy, patience, poor communication, listening skills and more. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. I hope everything will be ok. :hugs:

I already did.. Totally bfn :sad: so hard seeing bfn over and over again..

Oh dear :( I'm sorry to hear that...let's hope it's stil early day's x
Well, my af should start to show her ugly face at some point today. I normally spot for a few days, so we will see. I'm so angry at myself for caving in and testing yesterday....I really do think I'm out AGAIN this month.

Betty, you were on my mind all last night. Good luck today my lovely :hugs: Xx

Hello all, betty, thinking of you, hope you got on better today.

Frisky, did you manage to hold off testing today?

No more crazy dreams for me. Had a return of the weird cm but no ib. Wanted to hit people at work today. Could reasonably be the effect work has on me but more likely PMT :)

We're not out though till witchy shows. So I won't go home and have a large glass of wine, even if I want to.

Have a lovely evening people x

Hi ladies.... I couldn't get in for an emergency scan today as they were fully booked so have to wait till Monday, not that I need to wait. I have most definitely lost the baby, I've been in terrible pain all day and heavily bleeding with large clots :-(
I'm just trying to get my head around it but I'm pretty sad. It just wasn't meant to be!
At least I have you girls to get me through!
I'm still praying you all get a BFP soon!!!! :hug: to you all xxx

Oh Betty, I'm so sorry. Your initial post was what brought me to this thread and I'm just gutted for you. Hope hubby is looking after you and making lots of tea x

Hi ladies x

Firstly betty...I am so so sorry. No words I say will make you feel better. But you know about my loss, so I can really sympathise with you my love. I'm here if u wanna chat, moan or shout abuse at! Time & love will get you & hubby through this Xx stay strong xxx

Edinburgh, no...not tested today. I've just got back from dropping hubby on ship, Been for a nice meal, only 1 glass of wine. Boobs still ache on and off, no sign of af yet. But I've Been getting slight tummy cramps this evening, so think she will be here soon. How are you doing?? Xx

Thanks ladies.... Sat with a cuppa and a chocolate bar, sod the healthy eating plan!!!
Just a bit numb at the moment.
Fingers crossed for you testing, keep me posted xxxx

Hey Ladies.. Just joined BNB yesterday.. ready thru all these posts!

So sorry for your loss Betty :(

I hope and pray you feel better :(

Welcome RGoddess, stick with these ladies, they are all lovely. Do you have any children already? Is this your first? When are you testing this cycle?

I know I promised to wait till Tuesday to test but I kinda wanted to this morning. Thankfully I woke up at 5am needing to pee so when I did get up with munchkin at half 6 I couldn't. The urge has now passed again and I have a really busy weekend which I'm sure will fly by. We car share and it's our weekend with the motor so I have to do lots of exciting things like Costco shopping, visiting relatives and stuff.

Munchkin is currently running round my living room with her little pink bag in the crook of her elbow with her hand up holding her ear to make it stay on her arm, and her bear, Bob under the other arm. Goodness knows where she got the early onset handbag fettish because I never use one. She also loves shoes. Her shoes, my shoes, hubby's shoes. How is it that the world's worst tomboy gives birth to a Sarah Jessica Parker prodigy? Proof that gender unrestricted play is useless - there's something in the genetic makeup!!

Yesterday I met a friend for lunch who works in recruitment. The conversation inevitably turned to my job and how she thinks I'm massively underpaid and should send her my CV. What was worse, a lady sitting at the bench next to us with a baby leaned over and agreed with my friend that as a project manager herself, I was being hard done by and should definitely send my friend my CV! If I wasn't still getting my head round our rapid decision to have another child now as opposed to our original plan which was five years from now (just a wee change in plans really) I might give it a shot, but I just don't think I can face any additional upheaval at the moment.

Any other working mums held to a job because you are trying for another one, or experienced having to tell a relatively new employer that you are pregnant?

Sending health and healing faeries to you, Betty, and hope everyone else has a lovely start to the weekend. If you're testing today Frisky I have everything crossed for you. The sun is out, munchkin and I may go play on her swing awhile x

Good morning,

Well that's good Edinburgh, why put things on hold? You should definitely go for it, what will be will be. May also take your mind of ttc which is only a good thing. :)

I woke up feeling awfully sick, boobs sore. Just tested & bfn! The latest she is due is tomorrow or Monday, so if I were pregnant, surely I would be at least getting the faintest of positives now? :( I still have creamy cm too (Tmi sorry)
I feel silly for thinking I saw a faint line the other day, I must have imagined it.
Oh well, the feeling of excitement was nice while it lasted.

My son is home after spending 2 weeks with his dad. He is full of attitude, which can only be expected of him. As after 7 years, his dad is STILL very bitter towards me! (But that's another story on another forum altogether) haha. It's upsetting, but hopefully he will come round soon & be back to 'normal'

Welcome RoyalGoddess, xxx great name! :)

Betty. How are you feeling today? Sending you all my love & wishes xxx

Well, I'm out. Spotting started bang on cue! Just goes to show symptoms actually count for nothing :(
Can't keep on with this disappointment each month, it's affecting my mood, how I am with my son & husband. It's taking over my life. Think I'm gonna take a break from it all guys.
I'm off to work now, gonna purchase a large bottle of wine & drown my sorrows later x

Hope your all ok xx

I'm so sorry frisky, I know exactly how you feel. I was just so sick of the same thing every month, going through the motions of having AF, panning on when we DTD, the TWW, only to get a stupid bfn at the end of every month, heartbreaking and so bloody frustrating!
Now after all this time I finally get a BFP only to lose it, it's so cruel and unfair! I'm not sure how I feel about going back to TTC. It's affecting my life, that's all I think about all the time. I feel like I'm not enjoying what I have because I'm so desperate for something else!
On the other hand, the overwhelming urge to have more children is sparing me on, the joy it will bring to me, my partner and my little girl will of course make me go straight back to ttc because I WILL have more children (as will you!) it's just going to be a difficult journey getting there!
We are lucky that we have made some good relationships from this thread, it's helping me stay positive....
Keep that chin up and don't get too disheartened! Get the wine cracked open and enjoy! You're time will come xx
Edinburgh, your posts do cheer me up no end!!!!! Keep them coming my lovely xx
Ps: I gave up my lovely high powered, well paying job after I had DD, I now work part time at a new company and have only been with the company 10 months (I have told them I've had a mc, so now they are going to know that I will potentially be having a baby at some point!) thank god we have rights!!!

Hello Ladies,

Frisky I am out just like you, AF arrived today. I am kind of happy since I can start over again and that AF still arrived. I have been reading posts about how women off of BCP can have very long cycles for a while. I just hope this cycle will be normal.

Betty, My sister miscarried and 3 months later she was pregnant! Now she have 3 kids, 2 daughters and 1 son. I will keep my FX for you and all the rest of you ladies to receive BFP's before next year!!! Betty, again I am so sorry that happened to you. You just never know you might get pregnant next month, it happens that way.

I am not having a good day since my nose is stuffed up and I have a sore throat I think I caught it from my little one.

Good evening my little b&b buddies! How are we all holding up??
Sorry to hear AF arrived Momwife. Great positive attitude towards it though :)

I'm feeling a little more positive than my earlier post. Again, my cycle is regular this month. Although I've been TTC for nearly 18months now. Only my last 4 or 5 cycles have been regular due to my thyroid & coming off BC. So, obviously I'm not going to conceive straight away. I said it last cycle to you all, but I am glad af is here on time again. Now I can move into next cycle which hubby WILL be home for again :)

Betty, I hope your feeling ok my dear. Life is so cruel. Xx Thank you for your post. I admire your positivity also. I won't be taking a break ttc either, just felt shitty earlier....My son was asking for a baby brother before too!! So, I've got to keep trying havnt I? ;)
So, here we all again! Onwards & upwards hey?? Let's stay positive ladies x

I must say, af arriving has given me a perfect excuse to eat shit loads of chocolate tonight and not feel guilty!

I want to thank you all for keeping me sane & letting me rant on here. I love you all x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->