7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Hey poppy!! I'm not sure about the temping. I'm new to it too. Gonna start tomorrow, my thermometer arrived today Xx Good luck & keep us posted

Edinburgh...Oh noo, hope you all feel better soon. Drink lots of tea ;)

Big news off hubby today, he's handed his notice in at work!! He was gonna do it in January but has had enough. He misses being at home with me & his life has changed dramatically since he joined the navy 8 years ago.....he said it's not for him anymore. He said he wants to be around for when I'm finally pregnant & help....Haha he needs to be around in the first place for me to get pregnant!! ;)

I'll support him whatever, my only worry..is us having to leave our lovely house, as we are in married quarters. My son loves it here, plays out with his mates all the time, I'm just worried how he will take it :(
It won't happen till about 15months...but time does fly x

Anyway, that's enough moaning from me. Hope you have all had a good day. I'm off tomorrow, so plan on making the most of the sunshine :) Xx

Well ladies i haven't started af yet, I'm roughly 13dpiui and 15dpo. I'm on cd 26, and last cycle i started cd 26, but usually have a 28 day cycle.. I'm giving it until this weekend, and if nothing I'll test next Tuesday.
My boobs really really hurt. But that's it. I just wish i knew if i need to stop the progesterone cream.

Well ladies i haven't started af yet, I'm roughly 13dpiui and 15dpo. I'm on cd 26, and last cycle i started cd 26, but usually have a 28 day cycle.. I'm giving it until this weekend, and if nothing I'll test next Tuesday.
My boobs really really hurt. But that's it. I just wish i knew if i need to stop the progesterone cream.

Ooooooh, let's hope af stays away!! When did you last test!!? We need a bfp on here to boost spirits!! Fingers crossed my lovely :hugs: Xx

Ooooooh, let's hope af stays away!! When did you last test!!? We need a bfp on here to boost spirits!! Fingers crossed my lovely :hugs: Xx

I know, I'm praying so hard, but trying to not get my hopes to high.
I think Sunday or Monday i tested last, i thought, i swore i could see something but I think it was my phone/line eye so called it bfn.
I'm scared to test, so I'm trying to hold off. I just love you all and so thankful i have y'all to talk to.. :)

Fngrs n toes crossed for you wantjust1more!
Good on your husband frisky, any military life becomes really difficult when you are leaving a family at home. My dad was a marine till I was bout 5 and we moved a lot and stayed with my grandparents. Houses are just bricks and mortar and children adapt quickly. Just have to frame it as a new adventure. Is there much work out of the service in your area? I know a lot of ex-services who move back or to bigger cities for work options.
I had a chuckle earlier about your science experiments! Reminded me of the time dh decided to read the instructions for preseed mid-bd. You have to laugh about these things!
Best of luck temping ladies, I don't know much about it other than you do it before you get out of bed in the morning.
Ps, I swear by preseed x

So af showed up this morning.. Counting 14 days back, we did iui "perfectly"... So i think I'm done, ive tried about everything from natural remedies, to fertility meds, and iui. Don't want ivf, so i guess its time to accept that i may be counting 2 years and 6 months ttc and may continue counting for awhile.
Such a bummer, but when I've tried about everything, it just sucks to keep getting bfn after bfn

Oh dear...I'm sorry to hear that wantjust1more :( big hugs to you :hugs:
Stay strong.

So, I'm already rubbish at temping. Got up this morning and forgot. You have just reminded me! Haha

Thanks for positive words edingburgh. hubby is an engineer, so there is alot of work I think. I really don't want to move from this area, as I've grown to love it and being by the seaside. He gets lots of support & courses to go on to integrate him back into 'civilian life' so, fingers crossed we will be ok.

What's preseed?? I've heard this mentioned before? Xx

Oh dear...I'm sorry to hear that wantjust1more :( big hugs to you :hugs:
Stay strong.

So, I'm already rubbish at temping. Got up this morning and forgot. You have just reminded me! Haha

Thanks for positive words edingburgh. hubby is an engineer, so there is alot of work I think. I really don't want to move from this area, as I've grown to love it and being by the seaside. He gets lots of support & courses to go on to integrate him back into 'civilian life' so, fingers crossed we will be ok.

What's preseed?? I've heard this mentioned before? Xx

Thank you, trying to stay strong. Sometimes its easier said than done. :(
I started school this week so that should keep my mind busy. And I'm not going to have time to google anymore lol.
Preseed is that fertility friendly lubricant.

Edinburgh- how did you use it?
I've only used it during ovulation days and that was even maybe 2 days. Did you insert it wait 20 minutes then have sex? I've heard so many methods and I've tried the ones i heard.

Ok, I've just purchased the pre seed!! Lots of experiments will be taking place in the bedroom next week! I may even invest in a white science coat! Get right stuck into the theme! Haha....Any tips on the best way to use preseed will be much appreciated! ;) Xx

I know it's easier said than done want just1more...I'm sure now your back at school, it will take your mind off things a bit. I got like that when I was off work for 7 weeks after breaking my foot. Google can be the devil sometimes xxx

I am 7 dpo, I have some sort of CM- Not really into getting in depth down there!!

:witch: isn't due for another week but I have been crampy, moody... ( not helpful when I work for a billing dept for a very large medical group and people call in to complain ) teary and ugh just an all around :brat:!!

The cramping became so bad I took a trip to GYN yesterday! I was 6 dpo and the pee pregnancy test was negative ( as expected ) but she drew a HCG blood one anyways, I'll find out soon!

Hoping for our :bfp:

It's official, I'm pregnant... I'm in total shock. We have been trying for 16 months and I thought it would never happen..... I'm just in total shock......
Welcome to the new peeps, stick with these ladies they are VERY lucky!!!!!
View attachment 651361

I have just followed and read all your replies, yes read all of them, and I am so happy for you!! The reason why I read them was because I in the same boat had alot of cm the past few days. An have got lower back pain which is making me think af is coming but reading ur replies. I could may have a tiny chance x

Hi ladies.... How we all feeling today??? All good my end, my bleeding has almost stopped and I'm really debating on whether to wait for AF before we start trying again or just start straight away (I feel totally ok so would be happy to start now) anyone have any thoughts on this????
Girls I can't believe you've only just bought preseed! I love the stuff! We have used it (and most other things!!!) I would insert it (sorry tmi) about 10 mins before :sex: didn't have much luck with it but it certainly didn't hinder anything :)
Want1more, I'm so sorry you didn't get your BFP this cycle. I know is so heartbreaking every month but you will get there! Keep positive!!!!! :)
Frisky, that's great news about your fella! It's so hard when they work away... My OH was in the navy and my BIL has just retired from the navy (my sister has sent him to work on the rigs as she likes the peace and quiet without him!!!!) we also live by the sea and I love it!!!
Also, I can't believe you can do your spermy experiment at home!!!! That's amazing! We get no such luxuries us women!!!
Welcome new peeps xxxxx

Oh no there must have been something wrong with browser as it only showed 30 pages. So sorry about ur loss and stupid of me. I hope that you get your lovely little bean soon xx

Hi ladies.... How we all feeling today??? All good my end, my bleeding has almost stopped and I'm really debating on whether to wait for AF before we start trying again or just start straight away (I feel totally ok so would be happy to start now) anyone have any thoughts on this????
Girls I can't believe you've only just bought preseed! I love the stuff! We have used it (and most other things!!!) I would insert it (sorry tmi) about 10 mins before :sex: didn't have much luck with it but it certainly didn't hinder anything :)
Want1more, I'm so sorry you didn't get your BFP this cycle. I know is so heartbreaking every month but you will get there! Keep positive!!!!! :)
Frisky, that's great news about your fella! It's so hard when they work away... My OH was in the navy and my BIL has just retired from the navy (my sister has sent him to work on the rigs as she likes the peace and quiet without him!!!!) we also live by the sea and I love it!!!
Also, I can't believe you can do your spermy experiment at home!!!! That's amazing! We get no such luxuries us women!!!
Welcome new peeps xxxxx

Helloo betty!! Glad to hear your doing ok & are ready to get back at it!! I'm not sure how long you are supposed to wait, did the doctors advise?? If your feeling ready in yourself, then that's fantastic news! :hugs:

Funny you should say that about the rigs, DH has mentioned doing that when he leaves next year. Haha x

Yes, preseed has been ordered. :) I've heard of it before, but never looked into it. Can't harm trying can it? ;) Hubbys gonna get the shock of his life when he comes home to a science fair!! :haha:
The spots I got in my last 2ww are getting worse. I've never had bad skin. Maybe it's caused by stress or worry? As I've been worrying about hubby for a few weeks?

Oh well, all the craziness of the tww will soon be upon us all again soon....It'll be Xmas next! Eeeeeeek! I want my bfp before Xmas xxx :wacko:

Oh no there must have been something wrong with browser as it only showed 30 pages. So sorry about ur loss and stupid of me. I hope that you get your lovely little bean soon xx

Welcome to our thread Kardashianw :)

Hope you get your BFP soon Xx

Don't worry I know this site can be temperamental! Welcome to our thread these girls are the BEST! Stick with us! Have you been trying long???

Frisky, midwife said they 'advise' you wait till after AF, I think I will take it easy with the :sex: and just see how we feel and if we get a BFP then great and if not then onto the next proper cycle!!! So I guess I won't really know my 2ww but it seems we are all getting in sync with each other (thats quite cute!)

Xxxxxxx

Ahhhh, I guess you just try & relax until af arrives then betty. I wonder how long that will be. Will be great if we get our 2ww together again :) So glad you havn't given up. You have certainly been tested my lovely :hugs: I admire you Xx

Don't worry I know this site can be temperamental! Welcome to our thread these girls are the BEST! Stick with us! Have you been trying long???

Frisky, midwife said they 'advise' you wait till after AF, I think I will take it easy with the :sex: and just see how we feel and if we get a BFP then great and if not then onto the next proper cycle!!! So I guess I won't really know my 2ww but it seems we are all getting in sync with each other (thats quite cute!)

Xxxxxxx

I'm getting to a point where I feel like banging my head against a wall. I have had bad af pain all below back front etc and only cd22 which is unusual for me. But I am not getting my hopes up. I only have one tube so it makes it more harder had a blighted ovum last year an trying ever since. I am going to stop end of next year that's me done as if doesn't happen it's not meant to be :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->