7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Happy new year ladies! Started job Tuesday, soooo much to get my head round. Sorry to hear bout ovulation hiccup Tina. Betty, enjoy your last week. Oh to have a nap! Post proper later! X

Hi girls.... Tina, that explains it a bit more thanks chick, so, is the success rate higher with a natural or medicated cycle??? Will you be doing the transfer next month??? Gosh, it's such a long process!!! How are you feeling about this next transfer????

Edinburgh.... Can't wait to hear all about the new job, what hours are you doing and who is looking after Leo and Mia??? Hope that ex boss of yours has backed off too!!!
Frisky, AB, how are you guys???
I had a midwife app yesterday and baby is measuring 3 weeks small, he was also measuring small at my last app 2 weeks ago so im booked in for a growth scan on Monday.... I am not particularly worried as personally, I think he is fucking huge! Sorry for the language but I'm so bloody uncomfortable because my bump is so big that there is no way he can be small!! I will send a pic of bump and let me know what you think! I'm also starting to get this awful nausea around 4.30-5pm, it's like morning sickness, And not sleeping at all!!! Maternity leave cannot come quick enough! I will be able to sleep during the day, whoop!!!!
Ok, I'm gonna try and get more than 3 hours sleep tonight.... Xxxx

image.jpg

34+4.... I do not look small do I girls??? Look how low he is too, pelvis is not happy :) :)

I don't think bump looks small at all!!! Hope all is well though!! (I had Zoe at 34+5!!!!! she was 6lb 13.5oz)

Frazers birthday today,can't believe my baby is 1 already!!

Bad floods here,now snowing. Nursery is closed tomorrow!!! Hope you are all well xx

Ab hope you are ok. Friends further north have been under water for bout 3 days now. Ice here today, just had to defrost the inside and outside of my car!
Mia and Leo are at nursery ftime from Monday. Matt has been off this week so he's taking Leo for settling visits while Mia has her regular slots and it's going ok. New job seems great. Lovely new office, boss is helpful and business is very professional. I just have to wait to see if exboss lodges complaint at court which he could do over next 6months! 18 direct reports is a lot of people!
Betty, cant see photo but hope your scan puts your mind at rest. I think they do measure weird when they are low. Leo measured small at 34 and 36 week check with little growth but then he arrived at 38&6 at 7lb14. Nausea at the end is your innards being compressed usually. Lots of little meals! Enjoy your last day if you can! x

Girls I hope you are ok up there in bonnie Scotland!!! Keep safe and look after yourselves.... :)
Edinburgh, so you are full time at work??! Are you glad to be back at work?? Hope that Leo and Mia are settling into nursery ok, I know it's hard to leave them but I'm sure they will have lots of fun!!!
I'm convinced IM going to go early with this little fella, AB! I can't believe you went that early, eeeeek!!! That would be me tomorrow!!!
Happy 1st birthday to frazer, my god!!! Where has the time gone??? Very scary! Hope you're having s lovely day xxxx

Morning girls!

Happy 1st birthday to little Frazer! Jeez how quick has the time gone? Did he have a lovely birthday AB?

Sorry girls that the weather is treating you guys badly. Fortunately we haven't seen it too badly yet. It was 2 degrees when I got in the car this morning which is the coldest it has been for ages so I am sat in work with my coat on shivering like a shitting dog haha.

Betty, yes I agree with you, your bump looks HUGE!! I wish I had taken pictures when I was pregnant with Evie.. I can't even compare how I was when I was pregnant. Did you take pictures when you was pregnant with viv? If so how does it compare?

Edinburgh, great news that you are settling into your new job! I could be joining you in March if I end up getting made redundant. Scary like that in 12 weeks I may not have a job. Shit!!!

Had a mad busy weekend girls, Evie was invited to 2 birthday parties so I spent Saturday and Sunday afternoon surrounded by 5 year olds on a sugar rush! Woke on Saturday morning with a horrible migraine so stayed in bed until Evie dragged me out to go to the party and then threw up later that day because the pain was so intense.
We had a date night planned for Saturday night and had already paid £20 for tickets at the cinema so I dragged myself there and almost killed myself off because I had so much ibuprofen. We went to watch the new Quentin Tarantino film, it was amazing!! If you are looking for a movie to watch I would definitely recommend.

CD21 for me today, in theory, if the CD10 ovulation test was right then my period should show in the next 2-3 days. I hope she does, really don't want to have to go through a medicated cycle. Betty, to answer your question... I don't think there is much difference between the success rates of a medicated and natural cycle. It's just much less hassle if you can do it naturally because there are no injections involved.

xxx

Tina.... Have you heard any more about your job???? Fingers crossed you won't be effected but it's still a worry!!! So hopefully you won't need to do a medicated cycle this time round? When will you find out and when are you set for the transfer??? Eeeeek! I hope this is it for you my lovely!!!
I also didn't take any photos when I was PG with vivienne (I have no idea why!) so that's why this time I have taken a bump pic every week since I found out :) it's amazing how our bodies can accomadate another human being!
I had my growth scan this morning and all is 'perfect' with baby, he is right as he should be and currently weighing approx 6lb4oz so he is going to be a little chunky monkey.... For the first time in this pregnancy I feel totally relieved! I'm hoping I can now enjoy my last couple of weeks being pregnant.... :)

Tina, your migraine sounds pretty bad! What brought that on? I also suffer from them but not had one that bad for a long time, they're bloody awful, I can't believe you still managed 2 kids parties, you're totally hardcore!!

Hey ladies, sorry for absence...I've been busy getting back into reality after holiday! Haha Az has had the last week off work, so I've spent alot of time with him.
We are getting along great at the moment, feeling very much in love with him all over again. The past few months have been a bit shitty, the holiday has really brought us closer together again, I'm so happy xx

Betty, look at you!! Your bump is huge! But you are still tiny, your tummy will just pop back into shape, I can tell.
Great news on the scan, I'm glad you can relax and enjoy your last week's of pregnancy. It's really flown by.

Ab, hope Frazer had a great birthday. This year has gone stupidly fast. Did you do anything special for it?

Edinburgh, great news on job..how's it all going? Is Leo in nursery? I'm sorry if my post seems vague, I've not really caught up on all the posts properly yet.

Tina, how are you settling back in after holiday? I miss the sun. It's bloody freezing here at the min. Fingers crossed your period shows up for you in the next 2 days. What happens then if it doesn't??
Think we may go and watch the tarantino film next week, he's brilliant isn't he.
Can't belive David Bowie died, such a big loss. Grew up on his music, my dad used to force me to listen to him! Xx

:( I know, what sad news about David Bowie. Mad aswell how he managed to keep his illness a secret right until the day he died. Normally it'd be splattered all over the front pages of every newspaper!
Yes I am too missing the sunshine :( What little bit of a tan I did have has sadly faded now too.
Great news that you and Az are getting on, I saw the picture you posted yesterday of him and Oscar. Bloody gorgeous!!! You've got yourself a little heartbreaker on your hands there missus. I agree with you though that a holiday does bring you closer together. God we were at it like rabbits on holiday, felt closer than ever to Mark. Then we get back home to the stress of everyday life and the sex has gone on the back burner again.

Betty, amazing news that your little one is weighing what he should be! What the hell was the midwife going on about then? Unnecessary worry! Evie was only 7lb4oz so he is definitely on the way to being a good size! Do you have a birthing plan in place or are you going with the flow?

As far as the IVF goes... if my period shows early then it'll be all go for our next cycle. If it comes on CD28-30 as normal then we will be looking at a medicated cycle which will probably result in us going ahead with transfer in March time.

xx

Urrghh, Oscar woke up at 4.30am! Im sooooo tired!

Tina, any sign of period??
How's everyone else doing? XX

Hi girls how is everyone???? Tina.... Any sign of AF????
Feisky, I agree with tina, Oscar is absolutely gorgeous! What a little heartbreaker!

It's my last day at work today, whooooooop! Can you actually believe it???? How quick has that gone????? Scary!

Tina..... I'm going for all the pain relief I can get my hands on this time LOL!!!! Last time I wanted a hypnobirth with no medication but ended up getting induced, horrid contractions and an epidural!! I will see if I can get in the pool for a bit but I've realised that my pain threshold is just not very high :( what will be will be I guess!!!

Happy Friday everyone!!!! Xxxxxx

Woooohoooo!!!

Happy last day Betty!!
How exciting xxx

It's facking freeeezing here today let me tell you!! Nipples resemble CD holders!! X

happy friday ladies!! Woohoo the weekend has finally arrived :) :)

Frisky, it's fooking freezing here too. Can't wait to get home after work and put the heating on full blast. I had the heating on last night a my hot water bottle and I was still freezing.

Betty, haha I am with you on the pain threshold scenario. I knew I wasn't going to handle labour well though I was proud of myself for not going for an epidural. Happy maternity starting day!! My god, what are you going to do with yourself between now and your little man making an appearance?

No AF here yet, thinking now that the test on CD10 was definitely wrong. Just waiting it out now!

What's everyone doing this weekend? Surprisingly we have a free night on Saturday, Evie wants to stay at her nannys so we're gonna have another date night!

xx

Hey ladies, how are we all?
Date night sounds fab Tina, where did you go? Hope you had a lovely time.
What happens now regarding the next transfer?

Betty, your baby shower pics are fab, you look bloody stunning!! Pregnancy suits you so much.

I'm hungover, I've never been so sick in my life. Az and I went to a friends house last night, we all shared a take away and drank wine then watched the boxing. It was snowing bad here yesterday and lastnight. No taxis would come and pick us up, my mum was really pissed off as I said we would be back at midnight. I ended up falling asleep drunk on their living room floor then woke up next to Az in their spare bed, don't even remember getting there!! After ringing a few taxis, one agreed to get us and we got home at 4am, Az had to walk my mum home.
I was sick, so much, my throat hurts now!! Been sick all day, feel ok now,, I need some greasy food! Bloody wine, I'm useless.

Roll on bedtime, I'm so excited haha xx

Hahaha frisky you sound just like me when you're pissed, though I've been drinking wine for so long now that it takes a lot to get me wasted. Vodka on the other hand! Vodka is not my friend

We didn't end up going anywhere for date night because I had spent loads the weekend before so we stayed in with wine and a dominos. I did plan on staying awake for the boxing but fell to sleep part way through watching a film and mark didn't wake me up.

My period came yesterday, 3 days early! So the CD10 positive ovulation test might not have been far from the truth after all. Rang the hospital this morning and we are back on track for a natural cycle! Have to start OPKs again on CD9 which is a week today and then transfer should be at the beginning of Feb! Yeyyyy

Xx

By the way Betty, forgot to mention.. How's the mat leave going? Are you bored senseless yet haha? I second what frisky said about the baby shower pictures, you look amazing!! Looks like your little prince got spoilt rotten too

Xxx

Hi, new phone and once again cannae get momtastic to load properly. Sorry been awol. Leo and mia got sick last week so life was up in the air again. Nae sleep for days but I'm quite good at dealing with that!
Betty you looked amazing at your shower. That cake was something. Tina yay on the natural cycle!
How's the flooding ab? Frisky can't believe you took on that ice rink of a hill! Nutter!
I'm in mourning for alan rickman. Crappy week for loss of talent.
Bus nearly at work.. have a great day x. Ps my hormones have finally fixed themselves post breastfeeding. First happy moment in the sack in almost a year! Celebrating!

Hi girls how are you all?
Frisky, that sounds like some session you had :) God, I have been hangover free for 8 months! I don't miss that AT ALL! I am already dreading my first hangover :( but I love my wine so what can you do hey???
Tina, fantastic news on your natural cycle! Can't believe you will be transferring in a couple of weeks, so exciting!!! I have a very good feeling about this! You will be able to test around Valentine's Day is that right???? Eeeek!!!

Edinburgh, are you totally BF free now? Does that mean you can now get back on the vino??? How exciting!!! How is the new job going??? I can't believe your babies have been sick again :( it's probably from being at nursery...

AB, you're quiet, hope all is well with you!

Oh girls, my baby shower was out of this world, my sister went completely out of her way to make it perfect for me, I'm so lucky to have her! She did allsorts and wrote me a poem and did a 'wishing tree' were everyone had to write a little note and hang it on the tree... My friends got the baby loads of lovely stuff! Seriously, I was totally overwhelmed... Not long now, I'm ready to POP!!! I'm still getting bigger by the day (bump photo to follow!) loving maternity leave, I will never be bored, I've got plans every day for the next two weeks, just catching up with friends for coffee, I'm going out for fish n chips with my mam and uncle tmrw then taking viv and her best friend to the play centre after school then out for dinner.... I'm loving it!!!! :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->