7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Oh girls it's a bit of a palava!!! They are short staffed and have been very busy so I've basically not had anyone check on me since 11am.... Have been contracting regularly since I had the pessary at 10am this morning but they didn't get worse and ended up going completely about 3 hours ago..... For some reason they thought I didn't want any internal intervention????? Not sure why they thought that which is why they have not attempted to break my waters or see if I have dilated!! So, After telling them that is not the case I'm now waiting for a doctor to come and examine me and see if my waters can be broken.... Will let you know the outcome.... Xxx

That is a palava!!!!
I hope you're almost fully dilated and he arrives soon after they break your waters xx

Oh my goodness! What a 24 hours!! The NHS is a shambles sometimes. I bet you're feeling completely fed up :( he will be here soon hunni! Xxx

Morning, hope you got some rest last night betty and that they get their act together for you today! X

Any news Betty? Hope he's arrived safely for you and you're not still enduring contractions! Xx

By the way girls, got my positive ovulation test this morning!! Transfer should be on Thursday/Friday xx

Eeeeekkkk that's exciting Tina. Hope this is the one xx

Stalking for news today! I do hope betty isn't still dealing with contractions. She'd be exhausted. Tina I'm really excited for you. Have everything crossed and staying with this thread till you have a bundle in your arms too. Let's face it, probably after then too!

I hope all is ok Betty and your little prince is safely in your arms now xx

Arrrrrgghhh girls!! I'm so sorry, I've no phone to get on here, it's dead, won't turn on at all. I've Been able to get on facebook via my tv, which is a nightmare! Thankfully, ive found the kindle which went missing since the holiday!!

Betty?????? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!! Are you ok? What's happening? This is so exciting!!

Tina, horray for positive ovulation!! Fingers crossed my lovely!

Edinburgh & ab hope you are both well and getting more sleep. I'll catch up properly later xxx

Girls he is finally here!!! Oh my god it was a traumatic experience but we got through it and we are all ok!!! Will fill you in on details laters when I have come down off all the drugs (I ended up with a section!)
He is absolutely gorgeous! No name yet. 6lb12 totally in love with him xxxxx

OMG Betty!!! Gorgeous pictures.
Congratulations on your gorgeous little prince.
Sorry it was traumatic but glad you are all well.

Viv looks soooooo happy to be a big sister.

Lots of love to you all xxx

Betty, well done mummy! He is absolutely adorable, viv looks over the moon. I thought you might end up having a section because it dragged on for ages didn't it :( I guess though we don't care how they come into the world as long as they arrive safely! Congratulations to you, Chris and Viv. I am so happy for you guys!!!

here's hoping it is me next girls!! After 2 years and 8 months, heck I deserve it now please!!!!

Gonna call the hospital this morning to tell them about my positive test and I should have a date for transfer by this afternoon!

xx

Awwwh betty, he is beautiful!! You all look so happy! Sorry it was traumatic, but at least he's here now. Please try and take every opportunity to rest after having your section. Do we have a name yet??

Tina, bless you. It's your turn next, I can feel it. I will have every part of me crossed for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->