7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

You are totally all bump!!!!! You look gorgeous.

Good luck with the transfer Tina.

Hope the kids are better soon E.

Frisky, I lol'd at you waking up in the spare bed!!!

I'm ok,we live uphill from the river so we weren't flooded but the houses a 5 min walk away were,such a shame.
Moving house at the end of Feb, only 2 streets away but it's a better house for a lot less money so that'll help us save towards a deposit for a mortgage!

AB, sorry to hear about the shitty weather :( I feel so fortunate to be living right in the middle of the country right now.

Betty, again.. could you be any more gorgeous when pregnant? I am totally jealous of your mat leave. Your plans sound amazing, as I say sat here at my desk at 06.22am, FUCK MY LIFE hahahah!!! How's viv feeling about the impending new member of your family? Is she super excited?

Edinburgh, great news on the BF situation!! I bet you must feel so relieved. How is Leo settling into no boob? Your life always sounds so manic, you just remind me of myself

Evie is super super excited about the prospect of a new brother or sister and I am not even up the duff yet. We were filling in MORE forms the other night and Evie asked what I was doing so I told her "We are filling out forms so we can try to get a baby" .. she was obviously confused and is forever going to think that babies come from the baby hospital but you have to fill in forms and take special medicines to get one. But I don't want to lie to her, she is forever hearing us speak about it and she knows that at some point we will have a baby but it's just taking time. My heart breaks for her though, she's desperate for a sibling :(

On a better note, my period has pretty much gone and ovulation testing begins in 4 days and counting!!! God I so hope that was my last period for 9 months, fingers crossed hey!

xx

Have everything crossed for you Tina. Watching a beautiful sunrise enroute to work. sometimes it's the little things ladies! Just so relieved that soon I might see daylight. Hate coming and going from work in the dark. Job is great. Babes are better and back at nursery. Leo is fine with bottles now but it was a tough month for both of us. Think my pelvis is toughening up again. Tailbone area is sore a lot for no apparent reason. Yes, loving the wee cheeky nip here and there. Had a Bailey's a night almost around new year!
Tough you are moving again ab, but it is so hard to save a deposit. You should look into the new matched savings home deposit isa if you haven't already. Also whether there's mid market rent projects in your area. They are housing trust supported lower rents over 5 yrs, new build with option to buy. Lots going up in Edinburgh at the moment. Sorry, talk about property for a living. I'll shut up now but gimme a shout you want any more info x

Thanks E, we sold my house in Fife to move up here so wouldn't qualify for that!!
Our options are limited until next Aug as dh had to go bankrupt after he split from his ex. Will be off his record then!!

Hey girls, how's everyone's weekend going? I'm just getting ready to go pick mark and his mates up from Manchester. They've been out all day and been to watch the libertines tonight so no doubt they will be pissed as farts! Just been chilling out tonight with Chinese food and movies

Xx

Hi girls.... How is everyone's weekend going???
Tina..... How was your hubby??? Was he a drunken mess??? My boss also went to see the libertines this weekend!
I can't believe how quick weekends go, it's not such a big deal for me now as I don't have to go into work tmrw (WHOOP!!!) but still, the time is just frigging flying by! I can't believe how close I am to my due date! I've had a massive burst of energy today and cleaned all the house, wonder if this is a sign that labour is imminent???? What was everyone doing/feeling just before labour started??? I was induced with vivienne so didn't get to go through any of that....

Tina, where are you in your cycle and when are you going to do the transfer????

Hey!

Yes Betty, Mark was VERY drunk. Sickeningly drunk actually, it was embarrassing. Still don't think he's gotten over it. He went into work today and he's booked tomorrow off.

I went into labour at a rugby match! I started to feel tightenings and pains whilst we were there and then later that night woke with strong cramps and bleeding. I saw on Facebook that you've started on the raspberry leaf tea. The only thing that brought labour on for me was sex! I found that 24 hours after having rough sex that I went into labour haha. So if you're that desperate then get jiggy!

Cd9 today, started ovulation testing this morning, it was negative. Just gotta wait for a positive test then 5 days later transfer will happen

Xx

Hey girls, just an update from me. CD11 today, still no positive ovulation test. Hoping it'll be positive in the next 3 days or so.

How is everyone? It's awfully quiet around these parts!
xx

Tina..... Still no sign of ovulation????? What CD are you on now????

Girls!!!! I'm being induced tomorrow!!! Eeeeeeeek! I was at the delivery suite late last night with reduced movements and then had a scan this morning which showed that baby hasn't grown in over 2 weeks.... Oh my god! I can't believe it!!! Trying not to worry!! I can't believe my little fella will be here so soon!! Please say a prayer that we will be ok!!! I will try and keep you all posted, watch this space!!!! :) :)

WHAT?!?!?! oh my god, what news to come on here to today!! So you could be in labour right now? Betty, I am sending you all the luck in the world gorgeous girl and hope there's an update saying your little man is here healthy and well in the next 24 hours.

eeeeekkk I am so excited!

No, still no ovulation here. CD13 today. Still getting negative tests... just waiting... and waiting haha

xxx

Betty!!!!! I've been awol and come back to you being induced!!!! Good luck,lots of love and hope to see pics of your gorgeous boy soon xxx

I've had the flu since last weekend. I have never felt so ill in my life,has totally wiped me out. Meant to be getting my hair cut and coloured today but I've cancelled the colour as I couldn't manage that long in the hairdressers with how I feel. Getting better but have zero energy.

Hope you are all well xx

image.jpg

Contractions have started with second pessary!!! Eeeeeeeeek!!!! Oh my God this is HAPPENING!!!!! :)

Haha look at you on that birthing ball! I imagine he will be here now? Hope everything has gone well for you babe xxx

No baby yet girls!!!! I was contracting every 2 mins through the night but they have stopped :( just waiting to be examined and a third pessary to be put in.... Also if they can they will break my waters..... Will keep you all posted... So desperate to meet my little boy!!!! :) xxxx

Oh I was hoping you'd have had him by now. I hope they can break your waters. good luck xx

I keep logging on to check for a baby update xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->