7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

I can't believe what I am actually reading Frisky, the fact that she wants to be paid to look after her grandson is absolutely disgusting. Are you actually paying her or have your told her to do one?
I really need to get my arse back into gear with the gym though I don't see any point at the minute with going through IVF.

We are going to a restaurant along the canal at Scarisbrick tonight. My mum and dad took us out for tea a few weeks ago so we said that after pay day we would treat them. My sister and her fella are coming along too, I love family get togethers so really looking forward to a few glasses of wine and a bowl of sticky toffee pudding!

No time for tomorrow as yet, I have just called the hospital now actually because I was getting panicky that I hadn't heard anything but the nurse said that I will get a call from the embryologist tomorrow morning once they have taken my embryo out to thaw. Oh god, I hope it thaws okay my precious little embaby <3 I am adamant though that if there's no ultrasound then we won't be transferring. Sticking to my guns on this one, it went to badly last time and I can't go through that worry again.

AB, great news that you're finally getting over feeling unwell! Feels like you've been sick for ages. Have the kids caught it?

xx

Yes, make sure you stick to your guns tomorrow. Your paying alot of money too, so your well within your rights to have an input. I'm sure it will all go fine, at least you know more about it now hey?
Your meal sounds lovely, I love STP yummy!

Yeah, it's true about the mil. Basically she's having her other 2 grandkids for 2 FULL days 9-5 through the week to save Aaron's sister's paying nursery fees. and just wants a tenner a day. Which is fair enough as it's all day, they both work full time & can afford it. But she has Oscar 10-2pm that's it. I asked her if she could have him for a full day on a Tuesday , so I could do a full day in work and earn extra, as I've lost my night shift. She said no as she has the other grandkids. She has Billy & Alice all day Tuesday,weds and Fridays. And Oscar for 4 hours on a Thursday with Billy.
I went mad, takes the piss. It's hardly worth me working. I would tell her to do one, but it's Az I feel sorry for. He knows it's wrong, but it's his mum, so I've had to bite my tounge with it all. Bloody joke it is Xx

I'm so full up girls!!! Eurgh I feel ill. I had corned beef hash cake with a soft poached egg on the top to start, then fish, chips, mushy peas and tarter sauce for main followed by sticky toffee pudding with ice cream. I can barely breathe and I look about 16 weeks pregnant! It was all worth it though :) I'm such a pig! Just got home and lay in bed now unable to move.
I promised mark sex tonight too because Evie's staying at my mums and I don't want any sex in the 2WW but I literally can't think of anything worse right now!

Frisky, still think it's a joke like whether or not she's having her other grand kids. If it was my mum or even marks mum I'd flip! Id have him for nothing if I lived closer, just for cuddles because he's a cutie pie <3

Hope everyone is having a great Friday night! Xxx

Oh god frisky!!! That must be so frustrating for you!!! Well done for biting your tongue, that can't be easy!!!! I think if she is looking after the other kids then it's only fair she helps you guys out with the same amount of time, or ask Aaron's sister to put her kids in nursery one day so that she can have Oscar. It's not fair that you guys get only 4 hours help where az's sister gets 3 full days! Hope you get it sorted!!!

WE HAVE A NAME!!!!!! Alfie Ray.... My little squishy man :) xxxx hospital told us the wrong birth weight! They said he weighed 6lb12 which I thought was a lot as he is so bloody tiny! He actually weighed 6lb6oz and was weighed today and has gone down to 5lb14oz :( as he has dropped so much weight the midwife is coming back on Sunday to weigh him again, I'm trying to fatten him up!!! :)

Tina..... I'm sending you so many positive baby thoughts for tomorrow!!!! This is it chick!!!!

Ps: your meal sounds fab! I could not DTD after all of that!! Lol! I think pjs and bed!!!! Let us know how it goes sweetie!!! Xxxxxx

Love Alfie!!!
Gorgeous photo. Look at Vivs hair,it's gorgeous but looks like hard work !!

Tina I wouldn't be able to dtd after a 3 course meal :rofl:
I'm working 8-3 but i'll be thinking about you xxx

Hi ladies!

Well I can officially confirm that I have an embryo on board! Transfer went great, the hospital woke me up at 8 o'clock this morning to say that they were taking the embryo out for thawing and they'd call me back to let me know if it survived the thaw. I felt literally sick until they rang back at 9.30 to tell me that it had thawed perfectly and to come it at 11 for transfer.
I had a male doctor doing the transfer which was definitely odd but he was amazing! He used ultrasound guidance and the whole process went so much smoother than the first time around.
So just gotta wait it out now! Official test day is the 17th but my period is due around 13th/14th.

Betty, that picture of Alfie and Viv is gorgeous <3 don't worry about him losing a bit of weight, you'll have him fattened up in no time. How's he been for you sleep wise? Are you getting any rest? If you remember betty can you FB message me your address so I can send a little something on for him?

Xxx

Glad the transfer went well Tina.
Hopefully you'll have a bfp in a couple of weeks xx

Whoop!!!!! Amazing news tina!!!! I know the next two weeks will be torture!!!!! I'm crossing everything for you!!! When will you test????? :) :)

Oh bloody hell Tina, I totally forgot to forward you betty's address!! I'm useless, sorry Xx
I'm with betty, not a chance I would be getting down & dirty after a big meal! Eww, couldn't think of anything worse! Haha
So glad your transfer went well & you got the ultrasound too, so is this the 2ww now?? Blimey, just think, you could be pregnant very soon!! I've got everything crossed my lovely xxx

Betty, I love the name Alfie!! So cute, he's adorable. How is your tummy feeling? Have you had your dressing taken off yet? I hope your resting lady Xx

I did ask Aaron to ask his sister's to change the nursery day, but they can't , so that was that.
I wouldn't worry about Alfie dropping weight, I'm sure he will fatten up soon.
Now we have a name, I too will send something soon.

We went to Aaron's sister last night, got a curry and wine. Oscar ended up being sick all over her new carpet!! So we left early & was home for 10.30
He's not himself at all, lots of cuddles & sleep today.

I've eaten far too much this weekend and not been to the gym! Bluurghhhh
Oooh we have a new car though,it's lovely. A Renault capture, built in Sat nav & everything, dead posh !! Hahaha Xx

Hi! Love your wee man's name betty! Stay away from the gym and take it easy. Don't go back till you can cough and boogie without discomfort.
Tina, sounds like things went more smoothly this time around. Can't imagine what this 2ww will be like for you but we're all waiting with you x
MIL sounds like a douchebag frisky. I'd always rather have no help than help grudgingly given. But Matt says I'd cut off my nose to spite my face.
Hope you're fully feeling better ab. Most of my team had multiple sick days this week with flu or winter vomiting. And one of my pregnant peeps got preeclampsia and delivered at 32weeks. Baby is over 4lb and breathing unaided so all good for now.
Hoping for a slightly less eventful week at work next week. Hoping to win the lottery tonight so we can afford to move house without leaving Edinburgh. Can I still go by Edinburgh if I move to Bathgate :)

Haha Edinburgh yes I suppose we will allow you to still be Edinburgh even if you do move! It's that time of year where everyone seems to get sick, I hate the winter. Bring on spring time! It'll soon be upon us

Frisky, don't worry Hun, we all get forgetful! Yes I'm in my dreaded 2WW now, well 10 days or so before I can test. I'm feeling okay, trying my best to put it to the back of my mind and just get on with life as normal

X

Lol!!! Edinburgh, 'bathgate' doesn't sound right!!! I still can't believe we still all call each other by our BnB names :) how is the job going Edinburgh? Did you get everything sorted out with your ex boss??? How is Leo now without the boob???

Tina.... Like Edinburgh said, we are all with you for these next 10 days (and beyond of course!!!) did they transfer the one embryo or multiple??? That eggy better be snuggling in right now!!!!

AB, how are you feeling now? Better I hope!!!

All good with us.... Alfie seems to be rather chilled out but I don't want to speak too soon!!! Midwife came today and he now weights 6lb3oz so I'm really pleased he has gained weight, phew!!! I still haven't taken my dressing off to look at my section cut (I just don't want to see it) but it needs to come off today so going to get Chris to do it later for me :( ps: there is no chance I will be going to the gym anytime soon! I'm sooooo bloody sore it's unreal!

Frisky, did you get your section scar sorted out???? What was the outcome of that? how is Oscar now???

Well done Alfie for putting the weight on!! Sorry Betty that you're feeling so sore :( you don't need to worry about getting back to the gym anyway, you look amazing already!!

Just one embryo transferred, we only had 1 to play with so just hoping this one sticks before we have to start over again.

Xx

How you feeling tina??????

Does anyone have any plans for Valentine's Day??? We are invited to a christening and im hoping that I feel well enough to go although I still look about 8 months pregnant, lol :( will be nice to take Alfie and show him off! I'm planning to leave the house for the first time tomorrow too, a trip the asda!!! Exciting times!!! :) Chris went and did some shopping the other day and literally came home with the absolute basics! Needless to say we need a proper shop and he just can't be trusted to do it alone!

What a mad afternoon I've had since getting home from work! Have literally just sat down now to have a catch up. Evie wanted pancakes of course when we got home and 3 of them went into the bin before I managed to flip one!! I'm seriously the worst pancake maker in the world. Then she came downstairs dressed as sleeping beauty and wanted to do karaoke and then decided she was still hungry so I've just made her sausage and chips. She's now quietly sat munching away and watching tv! Annnndddd breathe!

Betty, your plans for the weekend sound great! It'll be nice to go out as a family and celebrate your little man! Great news too that you're feeling a little better. How's he getting on with bottle feeding? Is Chris loving being a daddy again?

I'm fine! Just plodding along and trying to focus on anything apart from being pregnant. I'm 3 days past transfer today so I've got another 7 days until testing, if I make it that far without my period arriving!

It's marks birthday on Thursday so I've been out this afternoon to buy ingredients to make him a birthday cake, will probably be a disaster but it'll keep me busy!

Xx

We're hosting a mini birthday party/brunch for my dad on Sunday. Very romantic I know. I have that feeling like I've swallowed broken glass and don't have a voice so doubt there'd be much tonsil tennis on the cards anyway.
Work is challenging. Losing 3 of the team for various reasons at the mo so am doing two jobs at the moment. Like a challenge I do. No word from arse-ex-employer yet thankfully. Roll on July when I'm finally past the damn caveat.
With the level of detail about our personal lives, families and body functions over simply years girls, it's just as well we stick to bnb names on here! We know who we are, s'all that matters.
Have a great day everyone x

Oh Edinburgh, how rubbish that you're feeling unwell! AB has just had the same thing so blame her for passing it to you virtually haha! We are also spending valentines being completely un-romantic and don't have any plans.

5 days past transfer today girls, I caved and tested yesterday. I know I shouldn't have because it was way way too early but the urge to pee on something was becoming unbearable. It was negative anyhow, just hoping that it was too early though I can't help but feel disheartened because I'm not having any symptoms to suggest I am pregnant.

xx

:hugs: Tina. That was too early to test.

We're staying at my mil / fil on sat night then visiting family on the way home on Sunday then dh is night shift so definitely no romance here :rofl:

Hope you feel better soon E.

Hope you are well Betty and Frisky

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"