7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

haha no romance at this end for us either AB! I told Mark that I don't want any freaky business going on during the 2WW and he has been very patient and accepted that. I feel a bit shit on him because it's valentines but I'll make up for it in a couple of weeks when we've got a weekend away in the lakes.

Still symptomless, feel like I need to accept that this hasn't worked again for us. I'll test again on Sunday but I will be VERY shocked if I got a positive. My period is due between tomorrow and Monday

xx

I hope af stays away Tina and you get a bfp xx

Oh Tina..... Don't give up hope just yet!!!! It's still really early and remember that most people don't have any symptoms for a long time after they get their BFP!!! When did the hospital tell you to test????

Little Alfie has ended up really 'windy' the midwife was round yesterday and suggested we change his formula (he's on SMA) and to give him infacol so we have changed over to aptimal ans got some infacol but he seems to be in quite a lot of pain bless him!!! I was up all night with him and he is currently wriggling around in my arms in pain :( :( any suggestions??? Think I'm going to go and get some colief drops too, we were doing so well too!!!

AB, I can't believe you're ill again :( make sure you look after yourself and don't run yourself into the ground with work and kids etc.....

I bet Chris hasn't even got me anything for Valentine's day! He's not very thoughtful with things like that and I normally let it slide but if he doesn't get me a card and a present I will be really upset! I know it's only material things and I don't want much (bunch of flowers would be nice!!!) but he didn't even get me a bunch of flowers or anything after I came home from the hospital :( I kinda expected something! I was in labour for 3 days, surely a bunch of flowers and a dime bar is not too much to ask for, lol!!!

Sorry I meant Edinburgh :( hope you're feeling better soon chick!!!!
And you AB!!!!! Hope you are well too my lovely xxx

:rofl: I was thinking "I'm not ill"

Aawww poor Alfie. I used to use colsynth crystals (not sure if that's how you spell it) with the girls and dentinox colic relief or gripe water with Frazer. I found the gripe water to work best but I think they have to be a certain age to get it.

Awwww a card or flowers would have been nice. I don't know if my dh will remember either!!
Xx

Hi girls, happy valentines!! Hope all your hubbies pulled their fingers out of their arses and treated you special ladies to something nice.

Mark bought me underwear, I was very surprised! Never once in the 9 years that we've been together has be bought me underwear. Got my sizes right and everything!

I tested yesterday which was 7 days past transfer and it was negative. I'm not testing again now. I'm thinking my period will show her face before tomorrow. Just have to have a good think about what we are going to do next. We've got the money to do another fresh cycle but so many things need tweaking

Betty, is Alfie feeling any better today? I'm sure I always gave Evie warm water in a bottle and it helped soothe her little tummy

Xxx

Happy Valentine's day my little love bugs xxxxx

I had a bouquet of flowers delivered yesterday, it's a miracle!!!! Although it turned out to not be as romantic as I would have liked! The company fucked the order up and I ended up with the wrong flowers, they were half dead and there was no note in them :( Chris complained and he got a full refund but he was really upset as he wanted it to be a nice surprise for me.... The thought was there and that is the main thing.... I doubt he will have for me a card! Only time will tell (I'm the only one awake in our house at the moment!!!)

Tina, I havebeen constantly thinking of you since your transfer.... Please don't get too disheartened just yet, it's still really early to test! im keeping everything crossed for you and I really hope that the little witch stays away!!! It's not fair that you are having to go through all of this :( but we are all with you..... Saying lots of prayers, keep us posted and enjoy your day, well done mark on such lovely presents!!! He is really good with things like that! You're so lucky! Chris wouldn't know where to begin!!!
Alfie seems better since we changed his milk but his tummy is still hurting him after feeds, I will try will some boiled water today and see if that helps! He feeds every 3 hours so at the minute it's twice during the night, I'm doing night feeds, Chris unfortunately needs his sleep otherwise he is a right grump were I can survive on a couple of hours sleep no probs! Besides, I can sleep during the day :)
We are off to a christening today.... Looking forward to it and might also partake in a little vino!!! :) :)

Have a lovely day everyone, hope you get spoilt of your other half!!! xxxxxxxx

Thank you lovely lady, I really don't know where I would turn if I didn't have you girls to talk to. My period is due from today really so we shall see.... I've got no symptoms though. It'd be a miracle

What a shame that the company messed up you Valentine's flowers!! I'd be fuming too if I was Chris. Like you said he had really wanted to do something special for you and the florist make a huge fuck up! Hope you guys have an amazing day at the christening and yes you should definitely partake in a few glasses of wine. Heck you deserve it after that tough birth!

I'm just lay on the couch watching the little mermaid with Evie, it's bloody freezing here today! We are wrapped up in a duvet :) think we are having a roast dinner at marks mums house this afternoon and then back to work tomorrow! Xx

Hi girls how are you all??? Tina.... How you feeling????

Has anyone's profile picture been changed without their consent???? My picture this morning was some random quote picture that I have never seen before??? Slightly worrying! I've changed it now to Alfie's foot (love little toes!)

Hey ladies, sorry AGAIN!! We've changed internet provider,it was all meant to happen on Thursday,but they rang and Said they can't come now until the 24th!! Nightmare, I'm currently using the hotspot on Aaron's phone, he's asleep as he was working last night!
How are we all? Betty how is your beautiful boy?? I need more, pics on facebook please. Try and get on a baby massage course,that's meant to work wonders for colic. I think you can get special teats for bottles too, so not as much air gets in.

Tina,,I've been thinking about you so much. How's it all going? It's early days still. I have everything crossed,you deserve this so much Xx
Ab,how are you ? Xx
Edinburgh hope your feeling better Xx

Betty ,I've not had my profile pic changed, but I've had things posted by me that I've not posted! Results of tests I've not taken, you know those ' what friends character are you??' And other shit! Slightly worrying really isn't it?

Anyway,I best go as Oscar is whining for breakfast. He's been up since 5am, so I'm gonna have to sew mg eyes on today .
Sorry this is short, I'll catch up properly later.

I'm off to have lunch with the girls I went to school with today. No wine for me though as it's a 45min drive away!! Haha xx

Morning!

Betty, Alfies little foot is gorgeous <3 Frisky, nightmare about the internet! God I don't know what I would do without internet... it's crazy how much we depend on it now in our day to day lives. Have a fun day out with the girls!

16 days today since I got the positive ovulation test, still no period. Haven't tested since Saturday and I am scared to. I was so sick yesterday, I woke up feeling unwell with terrible heartburn but went to work anyway. I only managed until 9am and then just had to come home because I felt so unwell. So spent all yesterday lay in bed being sick into a bucket :( Took today off too just to recuperate, didn't eat a thing yesterday so feeling like I have zero energy. My nipples have been sore for a couple of days which was my first symptom with Evie but I am so scared to get my hopes up. Want to leave it a couple more days and if still no show then I will test

xx

Oh dear god tina.... My hormones can't handle this!!! I'm actually crying reading your post!!!! Don't test sweetie, let nature take its course and you just concentrate on yourself and getting some rest!!! No period is a good sign (obviously) and I will be praying and sending extra strong baby vibes to you :) :) my god!! I have everything crossed and will be stalking you until you decide to take the test :) take it easy chick xxxxxxx

Thank you gorgeous :) I think it my period shows now after my body tricking me into feeling pregnancy symptoms then I am going to have to lock myself in a room for a few days just to cry it out. Seriously body, how much more shit do you think I can take??!?! I am about 14DPO today, I've never been 14DPO so I am crossing my fingers tightly

xx

Tina I have everything crossed for you. Hopefully getting to 14dpo is a fantastic sign that you have a little bug snuggling in.

Have a fun day Frisky.

Glad you got flowers Betty,even if they were the wrong ones xx

My fingers and toes and everything else are also crossed you my lovely!!!! I'm checking in all the time so keep us posted.... You really have gone through a lot of shit so I hope this is it for you!!!! :) :dust:

Oh my gosh! I too am getting teary reading this Tina. I agree with betty in not testing as tempting as it may be!! It's so your time now, I'm sending lots of positive energy your way Xx

Yes no internet it crap,I hate it!
Day was a disaster girls,didn't even end up going.
I was going to drop Joe had his mates off at a big indoor skatepark in Manchester, Leave them there for a couple of hours then pick them up after I'd seen the girls.
Takes an hour to get there, then it was SHUT!!!! So I drove to another one in Stockport......which was CLOSED DOWN! At this point it was 1.45 was supposed to meet at 1. Could hardly go along with 3 sulking hormonal boys in tow...
So I just drove back home. Oscar was screaming for his lunch. I left the house at 11.45 and got home at 3!! Absolute waste of a day!! Grrrrrrrrrr Xx

Oh god frisky! What a nightmare! What a shame you missed your time with the girlies :(
Tina.... How are you??? Are you going into work tmrw??? Keep us posted my lovely :)

Morning girls,

wish I had better news to report but I have woken this morning to bleeding :(

So it's looking like another IVF cycle has failed for us.

I haven't cried yet, I just feel numb. Why is a baby too much to ask for? I feel like I am being punished for something bad I've done in a past life. I just want my take home baby :( :(

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"