7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Ok ladies, so I managed to preseed myself before we did the deed today! Haha. ..I've no idea when I ovulated, or even if I have yet? I've a feeling it was Thursday as I had really watery cm? Sorry for tmi.

Betty, I'm doing the same as you & focusing on healthy eating & getting into shape. Great idea to focus on something else. I've put on quite a bit since I got married. Just got back from the gym & feel better for it.
I'm off out tonight with a girl from work (not the bully) She's about 10 years younger than me, so this should be eventful! Haha x

Hope everyone's ok xx

I feel guilty now as I've had a naughty day today. Had eds dinner (was so yum, burger and chips!!!) and my OH has just gone out to get pizza for our tea... Tut, tut!!!! Carb overload!!!!
All good our end, we are back at it but who knows if I will even ovulate before I get AF??? It's a guessing game.... I already feel slightly stressed about the whole thing, it seems like such an effort sometimes :-( you know when some days you just think 'it will never happen for me?' Well I'm having one of those days today..... If I class the day i started bleding during my miscarriage as CD1 then I'm currently CD16 and I guess in the TWW!!!! AF should arrive 27th sep.
Frisky, it is all our thread and its fabulous!!!
Hope you enjoy your night out tonight..... Me and OH had a lovely nite in last nite, bottle of wine and movie! Just what the doctor ordered!
Have a fab weekend girls..... When is AF due for everyone????
X

Oh Betty, I know those days...I'm having similar thoughts today. I always said I wanted to be pregnant before my birthday in december...and that's only 3 months away, time is flying. In March we will have been TTC for 2 years. I never thought it would take this long.
I guess your kind of looking forward for af to arrive in a way, so you know where your up to & can start again. I know it will happen for you again, I've a gut feeling inside :hugs:

My AF is due 1st October..I think I've ruined all chances now as I let loose last night & got through 2 bottles of wine & 5 jagerbombs. I'm so cross at myself :(
Obviously I'm feeling tender today & I'm eating my own body weight in food....feeling really sorry for myself xxx

Thanks frisky, I'm already slipping into a bad place :-( feeling really anxious about getting back to it.... It's all I think about and for the small amount of time I was pg I was so relaxed and coud finally 'breath' now I just feel like it may be another 16 months before I get another BFP! I know it's just because I'm having a 'bad day' but we all know how this process can be so draining :-(
Feel like I'm losing track of reality, not appreciating what I have because I'm so fixed on something else :-( ugh, depressing!!!!
Ok, rant over, tomorrow is a new day!!!!!!

Ps: it's good to let your hair down, you probably needed a good night out and a good drink!!! I'm having a vino tonight, sod it!!!! :)

I know what you mean about not appreciating what you have because your desperate for something else. I'm exactly the same, it's becoming an obsession for me now. Fingers crossed it won't take another 16 months for you betty. :hugs:

I'm a bit upset, as I was in bedroom earlier, hubby came in & gave me a hug, then looked at me & said 'when are you gonna have my baby's, I want your baby'....I was like OH MY GOD....have you really just Said that to me??? Like I'm not trying! So insensitive! I feel useless. :( Xx

Hello ladies,
I've been in a bad place hence the no contact. Poppy, how are you getting on, momwife, great to hear bout your course, hope you are feeling better. Betty, I have a gut feeling you won't have to wait too long for bfp, your hormones are all fired up ready for the next swimmer meets egg moment of magic! Good luck with the weight loss plans girls, I too am gym bound soon though going for a change of shape more than anything else. Frisky, hubby and I tend to go to bed around the same time so I used to sort out preseed in bathroom while doing my nightly routine, then jump him!
My dad has been in hospital with heart probs (he's only 50), my boss is being an a#se at work and the fundraiser I've been organising for 3 months is on friday and hardly anyone who promised to has actually bought a ticket. I almost had to cancel it on thursday. I've lost about 3lb in stress this week alone so I'm relieved we're not trying at the moment. If I had a 2ww going on right now I'd lose my noggin.
Winter has landed in edinburgh, hope you are all cosy wherever you are.
Oh and frisky, tell your hubby how his words made you feel, don't let it eat at you. Or tell him to have a word with his swimmers!
X

Oh frisky! What are these men like? I don't think they have a filter sometimes! I'm really open with my OH, he knows how desperate I am for another and has been pretty good but he's no angel, he says things that really upset me and I just think its because I'm so bloody sensitive about the subject!!! Deep breath, tell him how you feel and Edinburgh is right, tell him to have a quiet word with his :spermy:
Edinburgh, thanks for your kind words, I hope you're right!! I'm sorry to hear about your dad, is this an ongoing thing or has he just become ill?? Hope he is feeling better soon :hug:
I run all the charity and pr at my company so I know how it feels when you work your arse off on an event and no-one seems to be interested! I'm sure it will all be fabulous on the night!!!
Well I had a bottle of wine last night and its safe to say I have felt horrendous all day!!!! My head is still banging!!! At least me and OH had a nice little night together but I won't be drinking again in a while! :sick:

When is AF due for everyone??? I'm thinking mine should be here end of this month. :hugs:

Good morning ladies....how are we all on this dull, cold Tuesday??

Edingburgh, good to hear from you. So sorry to hear about your dad, 50 is no age.....fingers crossed he is on the mend soon. I hope your fundraiser went well for you :) Xx

How are you feeling betty? Hope your hangover has gone ;)

Well, I managed to preseed! Haha think we have done all we can this cycle. Hubby goes back today, so there's nothing else I can do......literally!! :haha:

I found a few opk' s in the bathroom, so I've been doing them the past 4 days. Yesterday it was clearly positive, the line was darker than control line?? So, I'm guessing I ovulated yesterday? Which is interesting, as I always guessed I ovulated sooner....but that's going off a perfect 28 day cycle. When mine is 31. We dtd everyday & even this morning. So I'm going to cautiously say I am now 1DPO.

Swim god Damm it!!!..... SWIMMMMM!!! ;) Xx

Hello ladies!

Edinburgh, I hope your dad will be ok soon.:hugs: I hope your fundraiser is doing better.

AF is due for me on the 28th. I am now 8DPO with no symptoms. I just hope that I will be able to conceive within a year. Now I have another goal which is to lose weight! Good luck evryone and I hope everyone is having a nice or somewhat good day! I am off to volunteer at my DD's school.

Hi ladies... Good to hear from you all... Edinburgh, how is your dad??? Hope he is feeling better.... Momwife, I think I should also be due roughly same time as you, possibly a bit later maybe 30th!!! No symptoms for me to :-( not surprised there tho!!! Keeping everything crossed for you xxx
Frisky, wow!!! You really have done everything you possibly could this cycle, I have a good feeling for you!!! Happy 2WW!!!!

Wow.....So af is due for us all, roughly within days of each other? I'm due 1st Oct xx

Hey ladies Xx how's everyone??
Just a quickie.....Has anyone else experienced thrush like symptoms after ovulation?

This tww is gonna draaaaaaaaag.....And I'm only on day 2!! Haha Xx

Hi frisky, what kind of symptoms are you having??? The ony thrush like symptoms I had when I got my BFP was the extra CM!!! This was straight after o and lasted right the way through until MC.... Do you have similar???
You won't even believe what I did tonight!!! I took a pg test (BFN OBVIOUSLY) the craziness has started already!!!!

Hi frisky, what kind of symptoms are you having??? The ony thrush like symptoms I had when I got my BFP was the extra CM!!! This was straight after o and lasted right the way through until MC.... Do you have similar???
You won't even believe what I did tonight!!! I took a pg test (BFN OBVIOUSLY) the craziness has started already!!!!

Haaaaaaaahaa betty, that just cheered me up!! I was tempted to test....stupid I know. But I got loads of hpt's when I ordered my preseed. There's about 20 tests in my bedroom drawer!!....Looks like we will be going crazy together :wacko:

Yeah, it's just the cm. Got alot today. I know I got some last cycle, but that was more watery & further into the 2ww. I think it's too early to tell symptoms yet, I'm only 2 or 3 DPO. I keep thinking I can feel fluttering sensations in my lower abdomen....but maybe I'm imagining it. It's probably nothing. Nipples were slightly sensitive today too. Haaaaaa what am I like? I can't help but symptom spot!

I've got no chance the next 2 cycles as hubby is only back for a week at the end of next Month...when af should be due. Our next time with a chance will be december, testing 1st jan....which is depressing, as I'll be another year older :(

I swear I've got pulling sensations down in my tummy now!!!
Arrrgggghhhh!! :wacko:Xx

Morning ladies, how is everyone??

Irts, we havnt heard from you in so long, I hope all is ok xx

Well, I'm having a bad day. I feel if I don't get my BFP this cycle, I'm going to loose it!! I'm as almost in tears now & I'm only 3 or 4 DPO. I've waited long enough....I'm sick of putting a happy face on, when I'm really feeling so down about it.
I just know it won't happen for me, I've a gut feeling.
I'm fed up of scouring the internet for early pregnancy symptoms....I do it EVERY tww. I can't help myself!! :(

Sorry to rant...But no one else understands.

Hope your all having a better day than me today Xx

Oh frisky, we are just exactly the same, I'm doing it myself now!! Googling '3 weeks after MC, pregnant?' Seriously, I want this so much, it's impossible for it not to have an effect on how we feel....
I'm not feeling well at the moment (just a cold and chest infection) but once I shake this I'm really going to throw myself into getting this extra weight shifted (8lbs I want to lose!) I need something else to concentrate on rather than getting pg (this is really hard for me!)
I have to say frisky, your symptoms sound promising so try and keep positive!!! It WILL happen for you!!!
I'm always here for you to chat to, I totally understand how you feel... It's very confusing and frustrating..... Sending you a big :hug:

Awwwwh bless you betty :hugs:

What are we like? At least we are not alone in this hey? Xx

I'm off work today, I'm supposed to be going to the gym, but I'm absolutely shattered, I feel exhausted today, can't stop yawning, just want to sleep. That's not gonna help me in my battle to loose weight is it? Haha..... Its so cold today aswell. Think I may grab an hour, then do my workout DVD, so I don't have to leave the house.
Sorry to hear your not feeling well betty. Colds really do suck.
I've been having headaches the past few days, which is probably what's making me feel tired xxx

Oh it's far too cold and rainy to go out today!!! I'm looking after my DD and I also have my nephew today who is 3 so I've got my hands full (I'm not complaining, I love having the house full!) I have heating on, paracetamol taken and lots of tea and carbs for me today, diet can start next week!!! :)
Also, I always feel like I'm complaining on here and having nothing else to do other than stress over getting pg, makes me look like I'm abandoning my little girl but its not like that. It's always on my mind getting pg but firmly in my mind (and on here) I don't let it effect how I am with my little girl, I still give her all my time and attention..... Do you know what I mean or am I rambling????
Also, I'm freaking myself out as I have terrible heartburn (only had this when I was pg with DD and also when I got my last BFP!) I also have plenty of CM! So you can imagine I'm driving myself INSANE!!! We have DTD every other day since I stopped bleeding so I hope that all these stories of increased fertility after MC are true!!!! Can't see it though as seen as it took so long to get a BFP in the first place.... Ugh, it's a good job I have you lt to listen to me ramble on..... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->