7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Oh we all love a chat on here!!!! You will have to excuse me but I don't know what a blighted ovum is (and I thought I knew everything about TTC!!!!)
I'm not giving up just yet (although there have been times in the past where I've said that I am not trying anymore!) I do believe there is a reason for everything and sometimes our paths are not so straight forward... We will get there in the end :) and if for whatever reason I'm only meant to have one child then I have to count my lucky stars I have such an amazing little girl :hug: BUT!!! I will have another baby!!!!!!!
Love our little thread xxxx

Hello ladies!

Congrats Poppygirl! Take another test just to be sure tomorrow if you can!

The spotting that I had after AF only lasted for a few hours. Now I can get back to BDing! I have been volunteering at my DD's school since last school year and a male parent came up to me to tell me that they need someone to help out the pre-k teacher only for 2 hours daily and it is paid. I am sort of happy about it since I am not working at the moment, but I want to be working in the healthcare field. Maybe if I get the job, an employer at an hospital or clinic will give me a chance since I have recent job experience on top of obtained my Associate's degree in Medical Administrative Assistant. I am also working on my Bachelor's in Healthcare Management. I only have 5 courses left but I am taking a break since I have to save up some money to pay for my courses. I think I will graduate from college the ending of 2014 or beginning of 2015. I hope it will be sooner. Just one course cost 1,500 and plus I have to buy textbooks which medical textbooks is very expensive, and technology fee (I take courses on line) I will be happy when the day comes to graduate! I am the 1st in my family that have an Associate's degree and when I obtain my Bachelor's. My mom tells me that she is proud of me. I am not proud of myself yet, only when I get a position working in the healthcare field, that is when I will be very proud of myself.

I still have this cold, this cold is not going anywhere! It's only a few medications that I can take since I have asthma and high blood pressure. Hopefully I will get over my cold soon.

Oh we all love a chat on here!!!! You will have to excuse me but I don't know what a blighted ovum is (and I thought I knew everything about TTC!!!!)
I'm not giving up just yet (although there have been times in the past where I've said that I am not trying anymore!) I do believe there is a reason for everything and sometimes our paths are not so straight forward... We will get there in the end :) and if for whatever reason I'm only meant to have one child then I have to count my lucky stars I have such an amazing little girl :hug: BUT!!! I will have another baby!!!!!!!
Love our little thread xxxx

Blighted ovum is a empty sac the baby stops growing around 6 weeks and your body absorbs it but at the same time the body still thinks there is a pregnancy and carries on. It went on till 12 weeks went to a&e as wouldn't stop bleeding had massive tissue stuck wasn't a nice exp but hey I am back again lol

I have woke up and starting to feel like I am getting a cold. My skin looks bright though so that's of. Still think af is right on its way.

8 dpo and I feel better today than I have all week! Still a little nauseous in the morning and face is breaking out but the bloating has gone down some and the cramps have subsided!! Still no word from Dr on Blood test... ( They take FOREVER!!!! ) but hopefully all of you ladies are enjoying your Friday <3

Hi ladies and happy Saturday.... Everyone ok????
Poppy, any update on testing???? Have you tested again today? GL to you xx
Momwife,I think it's great you are back at college doing something you want to do! You should be proud of yourself! It's not easy bringing up kids, looking after a house and all the work that goes with that and also studying!
I have a question, since i started bleeding through my miscarriage ive had a pain (not painful at all and more like an ache) in my lower right side, it also seems to radiate into my leg. after my miscarriage I had a scan which showed I had some tissue left about 3cm in size but I believe I passed that the day after the scan. I've had antibiotics to stop any infection and an internal scan so is it normal to still have this annoying ache/pain in my side??? When I was in hospital (both times) I told the doctors but they didn't seem to be worried and I called my midwife yesterday she said to go to the doctors if it persists..... So annoying, I just want to feel normal again and move on!!! Any advice???? X

Hi ladies and happy Saturday.... Everyone ok????
Poppy, any update on testing???? Have you tested again today? GL to you xx
Momwife,I think it's great you are back at college doing something you want to do! You should be proud of yourself! It's not easy bringing up kids, looking after a house and all the work that goes with that and also studying!
I have a question, since i started bleeding through my miscarriage ive had a pain (not painful at all and more like an ache) in my lower right side, it also seems to radiate into my leg. after my miscarriage I had a scan which showed I had some tissue left about 3cm in size but I believe I passed that the day after the scan. I've had antibiotics to stop any infection and an internal scan so is it normal to still have this annoying ache/pain in my side??? When I was in hospital (both times) I told the doctors but they didn't seem to be worried and I called my midwife yesterday she said to go to the doctors if it persists..... So annoying, I just want to feel normal again and move on!!! Any advice???? X

Awwwwh betty. I've no advice as I've not been through it my lovely :(
It's frustrating how the doctors don't show any concern when clearly this is bothering you. I would go doctors first thing Monday & be adamant your concerns are heard.

I'm sure you will be feeling 'Norma' again soon Xx big loves to you :hugs: Xx

Hi girls! First of, welcome to the new ladies! It's great we keep growing! The more the merrier :)

Poppy, post a pic soon! Did you test again? We're excited for you and hope that you get that positive line clear as day :)

Well I've been a little bummed because the red witch showed up last saturday which means iui #1 didnt work. Im sitting at my gyn's ofc right now to get advise and decide whats next for me. Wish me luck!

Hi girls! First of, welcome to the new ladies! It's great we keep growing! The more the merrier :)

Poppy, post a pic soon! Did you test again? We're excited for you and hope that you get that positive line clear as day :)

Well I've been a little bummed because the red witch showed up last saturday which means iui #1 didnt work. Im sitting at my gyn's ofc right now to get advise and decide whats next for me. Wish me luck!

Oh no.... Sorry to hear that kitty!!! Will you do iui again???
Let me know what your gyn says :)

I don't know where I am with my cycle so I guess I will have to wait till AF shows up before I can get back on track with my dates... More waiting!!! :growlmad:
Anyway I'm off to work, I agreed to do some overtime today so I'm working till 10pm SUCKS!!! Always say NO to working over!!!

Oh dear kitty, sorry to hear that :( hope everything goes ok at your gyno & you get some answers.

Betty, how's your tummy pain now? Eased off a bit I hope xxx
It's awful when you agree to work overtime, when it comes to it, it's like WHYYYYY did I say yes!!? Hope it goes ok for you x

I've sacked off the temping thing, it's not for me...I keep forgetting to do it. I feel I'm obsessing about enough without staring at my temperature for hours on end! Haha
Hubby home tomorrow.....let the science experiments commence!! ;) Xx

Hi frisky... Yeah my pain has gone (just niggles a bit) it's more I have leg ache now?!?! I feel like I'm looking into it too much!
I couldn't temp, I never get up the exact same time every morning and I would forget! I also feel that I obsess too much so the temping would make me worse!
This time I'm just going to dtd between CD 11-16 as that's when I fell last time, it's also just the luck of the draw that one of those little swimmers get to the right place at the right time! (They should have a bloody map!!!)
My new obsession (to help take my mind off things) is healthy eating and getting back to the gym... Before I had DD I was 9st6 and I'm now 10st7 so really want to get down to at least 9st8.... Gonna start writing a healthy eating blog on here (I love all that!) :)
Anyway I'm off to sleep, nite all xx

Hello ladies!

I am wondering how is everybody doing? I was sick for 1 week and my asthma was bothering which is never good. I went to my Dr. appt on Monday and she thinks there is something wrong with my thyroid as to why I am gaining weight too fast. She put me on a strict diet. I can't eat my fav snacks. Nothign but veggies, fruits and all of the rest of the healthy foods.

I am now 3DPO which came up on me fast. I don't think me and DH was BDing enough. There is always next cycle. Af is due Sept 26. FX for everyone else! I hope you are doing better Betty!:hugs:

I just started a new thread for 7dpo, but can't I join y'all too? I had a dip and brown cm yesterday and another dip with more spotting only when wiping(sorry TMI). I'm getting excited, but praying my temp rises tomorrow! Good luck ladies!

Hello ladies!

I am wondering how is everybody doing? I was sick for 1 week and my asthma was bothering which is never good. I went to my Dr. appt on Monday and she thinks there is something wrong with my thyroid as to why I am gaining weight too fast. She put me on a strict diet. I can't eat my fav snacks. Nothign but veggies, fruits and all of the rest of the healthy foods.

I am now 3DPO which came up on me fast. I don't think me and DH was BDing enough. There is always next cycle. Af is due Sept 26. FX for everyone else! I hope you are doing better Betty!:hugs:

good morning xx Have you Been blood tested for your thyroid momwife? I've had problems with mine being underactive,which is what was causing my erratic cycles. But it's all under control now....touch wood x

Can't believe I'll be in 2ww again so soon. Hubby goes bk on tuesday. We have been doing what needs to be done ;) although I havnt yet managed the preeseed....It's a bit of a passion killer :haha:

Betty, hope your ok my lovely :hugs:

Welcome Stephanie to our thread, keep us posted on any more symptoms :) Xx

Sorry betty....I'm saying it's our thread....but you started this thread!! Haha I'm stealing your thunder!! Sorry :haha: Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->