7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Hello ladies!

Can i join you? I'm Tina, this is my second cycle TTC baby number 2. I Think I'm 2 DPO today. Started temping this month for the first time so I've been really confused because I've had ovulation symptoms but no spike on the chart until this morning. This is my chart...

https://i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t639/tinadecember1987/chart6_zpsfef1d8ff.png

Do you think I've ovulated??

xxx

Welcome Tina!! :)

I tried temping but couldn't get the hang of it at all, I kept forgetting to test. So, I'm sorry I can't help you with your temp chart. I'm sure someone else will be able to though. :)

Have you used any opk' s? What symptoms of ovulation are you having? I think I'm 3 or 4 DPO...I've had sore nipples, creamy cm (tmi sorry) & fluttering/pulling sensations in lower abdomen last night. Are they even ov symptoms?? I hope so! Haha

Keep us posted & good luck to you my lovely :hugs:

Oh it's far too cold and rainy to go out today!!! I'm looking after my DD and I also have my nephew today who is 3 so I've got my hands full (I'm not complaining, I love having the house full!) I have heating on, paracetamol taken and lots of tea and carbs for me today, diet can start next week!!! :)
Also, I always feel like I'm complaining on here and having nothing else to do other than stress over getting pg, makes me look like I'm abandoning my little girl but its not like that. It's always on my mind getting pg but firmly in my mind (and on here) I don't let it effect how I am with my little girl, I still give her all my time and attention..... Do you know what I mean or am I rambling????
Also, I'm freaking myself out as I have terrible heartburn (only had this when I was pg with DD and also when I got my last BFP!) I also have plenty of CM! So you can imagine I'm driving myself INSANE!!! We have DTD every other day since I stopped bleeding so I hope that all these stories of increased fertility after MC are true!!!! Can't see it though as seen as it took so long to get a BFP in the first place.... Ugh, it's a good job I have you lt to listen to me ramble on..... :)

Sorry betty...only just seen this x

No, your not rambling. I know what you mean...I'm exactly the same. I go on & on about it to you on here, but it's only because I CAN!! And you don't judge me for it. I'm still a loving mother & wife...I don't sit at home, rocking in a chair, moaning & crying that I want a baby! Haha life does go on. It's just I know it would complete us if I got pregnant. It's the next chapter our lives....and I want to start it. :winkwink:

Imagine if our husband's logged in to read all this?? :haha:

Oooh heartburn?? I remember you saying you had that last time! I've heard that fertility increases after MC too.....imagine?? That would be a miracle!! :happydance:

I would say try & keep calm & forget about it!! But when do we ever do that?? Keep me posted on any more symptoms. On the positive side, if af DOES show....which I hope she doesn't. At least then you will know your cycle, dates & stuff to get cracking on with next cycle! :)

I've just woken up, had an hour's sleep. I NEVER sleep in the day, don't tell anyone ;) Xx

I tried OPKs when I was TTC with my daughter and I could NEVER get a positive on them so I gave up and just went off what I thought my body was doing.

I always feel ovulation every month, I have strong aches on whichever side I'm ovulating from. I was feeling it on cycle days 13 and 14 and EWCM stopped yesterday. So I think I probably did ovulate on either cycle day 14 or 15. It confuses me massively!

I think I'm 2 DPO and I'm having very similar symptoms to you actually. I'm getting creamy CM today, I noticed that yesterday my boobies were sore and nipples sensitive. I get sore boobs every month but I've never took notice of which cycle day it starts on. I had cramping this morning for an hour or so and it's just started again. Like a mild ache low in my abdomen.

Lets hope they're good signs for us both hey! xxx

Yeah, opk' s can be confusing. I only used them this cycle as I found some by accident in my bathroom. Haha

I have everything crossed for us. Let us know of any more symptoms xxx

haha I will update you daily on the symptom watch! same goes for you too xxx

You're right frisky.... I'm glad I can come on here and get it all out, it makes a massive difference to how I am with OH (he would think I'm CRAZED if he ever logged in and saw all this!!!!)
Welcome Tina.... I've never temp'd either, it's not for me, I'm already obsessed!!! I used OPK's but again, never really got a positive so I gave that up as well.... I think the SMEP seems like the best method for us (that's if OH and I have the energy!!!)
My heartburn is literally killing me!!!!! No amount of rennie's are making a difference!!!

ahh thanks betty!

My OH knows that I post on here and he is always asking me to let him see my TTC journal and things that I post but there's no way! He would think I was insane haha xx

Same here Tina, my OH knows I write on here and have my online friends but I don't think he knows just how much detail I go into things with you all..... Well, we have to obsess somewhere don't we ladies?!!!!! :help:
Frisky, SMEP is short for 'sperm meets egg plan' it's basically you :sex: every other day from CD9 (I think) right through till a couple of days after ovulation. Google it, we've done it this time and will prob do this over the next few cycles while I'm 'apparently' more fertile!!! :happydance: :woohoo:

Haaaaaha!!! That made me giggle!!

My husband works away....trying to stick to every OTHER day when he's home for such a short time..... is virtually impossible!! Haha!!

I've just bought myself a new skirt, it's mega tight. If I'm not pregnant, my next challenge is to make it fit. If I am pregnant? I have the receipt.....I'll exchange it for some joggy bottoms!! ;) Xx

Me again.....My son is at his friends tonight, hence me being on here!

I can't seem to shake this headache off, had it for 3 days now. Also my skin is disgusting...loads of spots popping up again. I never get spots. Think I may steam my face & sweat them out of me.

Does anyone know if these are signs of anything?? Or is it just one of those things? X

I've just had a massive KFC to take my mind off the symptom spotting! Yummy yum. It did take my mind off it for 10 whole minutes

Just said to the hubby that I can see myself bawling my eyes out in the next couple of days. I hate this part :( xx

Spots, headaches, mood swings, lots of CM, all symptoms!!!!!!! When are you testing frisky??? I can't believe you have tests in your house and you haven't caved!!!! Well done chick :)
I feel terrible, don't know if its this cold I have or symptoms???? Argggghhhh I hate waiting!!!
Tina, I love a KFC, I just had a fish sandwich (I know, sounds awful doesn't it!) I feel like I have a hangover and need to eat carbs!!!! Heartburn still bloody killing me!!!!
Tina, when are you testing????

Haha we all know I'll be getting well stuck into those tests next week!! There's LOADS! :wacko:

I always say I will wait till after af is due (1st Oct) but me being me, I will probably test towards the end of next week. I'm really gonna try and hold out though. I've had definate fluttering sensations in my left hand side last night & all day today. Not sure if it's near ovaries. It's lower than belly button, towards back almost??

Betty, are u gonna test? Have you told DH of your suspicions??

Argghhhh, it's gonna drag this next week!! Xx

Hello ladies!

Welcome Tina:hi:

I have been sort of down since it is taking me a while to find a decent paying job in the healthcare field. I have plenty of college education, maybe it is probably since I do not have experience working in the field that I am trying to get into. DH keeps telling me to keep looking and don't get down. I did not spend at least 5 years taking college courses just to be making between $8.00-$12.00 an hr. Hopefully in a few months I will find something at a decent wage.

I am now 10DPO and experiencing cramps, backaches, leg pain, and sleepy. Maybe AF will come early.:shrug:

I hope everyone is doing ok so far.:flower: :hugs:

Oh no momwife, sorry to hear your feeling down about work, I can only imagine your frustrations. I know it's hard, but try & stay positive. Could you not volunteer 1 day a week? Get a bit of experience that way? It's annoying how they ask for experience, but if no one gives you a chance, how are you supposed to get it? I'm sure it will all work out! X
When are you testing?

I have decided to organise my wardrobe, get rid of a few things. I feel I have turned into a 'frumpy' mum over the last year. I only make an effort when hubbys home. Feel fat & ugly today, having a blurrgghhh kind of day. So, it may give me a boost.

Betty, how's the heartburn?

The flutters in my tummy were definitely worse last night. Felt like loads of bubbles in a fizzy drink going off inside me. Mainly on left hand side. Moved to centre slightly, then the right....but mainly all left.

This next week is gonna drag xxx

Hi ladies.... How are you all??? It's Friday!!!!!!
Feel so much better today, definitely think that's its down to my cold and not PG symptoms!!! Still going to DTD until AF arrives. Will prob test next week as I have a work night out and will have a few glasses of vino if its a bfn.... OH thinks I'm PG, but again, he's prob just saying it to keep me positive, I think I will be quite upset when AF arrives :-(
Momwife, I'm sure something with some along so try and stay positive!!! As frisky suggested, could you do a bit of volunteering to help get some experience???
Also, I want a KFC!!!!!! Yum, yum!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"