7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Spots, headaches, mood swings, lots of CM, all symptoms!!!!!!! When are you testing frisky??? I can't believe you have tests in your house and you haven't caved!!!! Well done chick :)
I feel terrible, don't know if its this cold I have or symptoms???? Argggghhhh I hate waiting!!!
Tina, I love a KFC, I just had a fish sandwich (I know, sounds awful doesn't it!) I feel like I have a hangover and need to eat carbs!!!! Heartburn still bloody killing me!!!!
Tina, when are you testing????

Well im only 3DPO today, I was so tempted to do a test last night even though it would deffo be negative!

I've got some cheapy tests at home and I've ordered 2 FRERs today so I think I'm gonna hold out for a few more days until they arrive.

Why do we obsess with peeing on sticks haha! When are you testing hun? Xx

Oh gosh betty!! I'm feeling excited for you!

Any more symptoms Tina?? When's af due again?

I'm freezing today, think I've caught your cold betty too ;) ...keep sneezing & got a bit of a sore throat. Xx

So I reckon I will test next Saturday if AF doesn't arrive. I have one test left and don't really want to get anymore but that's easier said than done hey girls?!?!?!
How about everyone else???

Ps: my cold stinks! No runny nose or headaches just a chesty cough (which I never get) and just feel really crappy :-(

Oh God, next Saturday feels likes weeks away....I need to hold out till AF is late, which will be a week on Tuesday!! :wacko: I'm tempted to start testing now....I keep staring at all these tests in my drawer!! Haha Xx

I've had an idea & need a honest brutal opinion on it....here it is:

So, the next 2 times hubby is home, are really bad dates baby making wise. It will be no where near my fertile window. After this cycle, the next time we are likely to conceive, will be december xxx I've been reading how when you come off BC, you can be highly fertile? In some cases BC is even prescribed to get fertility up when it's stopped being taken.
I'm wondering if I should get back on the pill when af is here for a month? Then stop in time for December?? Or am I being ridiculous??

Let's face it, I came of BC in March 2011 & I'm still TTC!! So, it can't boost fertility for me that much!! I'm also due to have the 21day blood test done in November, so, think I should just forget this idea!! Haaaha jeeeeeeeez, I'm so stupid even thinking this! :wacko:

My period is due a week on Monday, 10 days time!

Guess what girls I caved in and peed on a stick, I just had to! I knew it'd be negative at 3DPO but I couldn't stop myself. Think I'm possessed! Xx

The only real symptoms I've had are extremely sore boobies since 1DPO. Just been for an afternoon nap because I was feeling exhausted. That's probably due to a busy week in work!

What symptoms are everyone else experiencing? ? Xx

My period is due a week on Monday, 10 days time!

Guess what girls I caved in and peed on a stick, I just had to! I knew it'd be negative at 3DPO but I couldn't stop myself. Think I'm possessed! Xx

Haha SNAP!! I did it before....BFN obviously!! Think it's because I'm off work today, I've got time to over obsess!!

My symptoms, If they are symptoms. Were really creamy cm and sensitive nipples 1&2 dpo, spots, headaches, fluttering sensations 3dpo. Yesterday I was extremely tired, I even slept in the day. I've no energy.... Had a sore throat & sneezes today, but my son has had a cold, so it's probably from him. Today I am around 4 dpo. My period is due the day after yours. When you testing again?
I'm tempted to ask my son to hide my tests, so I don't cave xxx

Haha glad to know that someone else is going around the bend like I am! Think I'll wait until im 10DPO which will be cycle day 25 of 28.

I was so good when I was TTC with my daughter, I always tested on the day AF was due but this time I feel like I'm really obsessing! !

When are you testing? Xx

I know, I didn't really notice when I had my son...we were tnp.
I just assumed I'd fall pregnant straight away, how wrong I was.

Think I'm gonna test about 10dpo....I don't think implantation has occurred yet. I so hope I get some kind of spotting or something next week.

My face Is awful, I've got lots of spots & really oily skin. I'm really conscious about it. Thank God hubby is working away, I'm gonna steam it in a min xxx

Hey ladies...you have all gone quiet. Hope everyone's ok??

Nothing new to report here. Still have bad skin & the odd ache in boobies.

Hubby text me at 4am to tell me he had done his diy test!! And it came out as normal!! I keep having visions of his shipmates catching him in the act!! :rofl:

Anyway, 1st week of 2ww is nearly over x I'm scared haha x

Hello lovelies!

Im 5DPO today, only symptoms I have areas extremely sore boobies and nipples. Keep thinking I'm feeling waves of nausea but I could be making myself feel sick!

CM has dried up, I can't remember if I had excessive CM when I got my BFP with evie. I only remember having sore boobies and nipples and a metallic taste in my mouth a few days before I tested xx

Hi girls.... I'm still here!!! No symptoms for me (apart from this bloody awful chesty cough and cold I cannot shake!!!!) think I may be ovulating as I had pains in my left side today and kinda egg white looking CM.... I'm so tired but will make the extra effort tonight to catch that little eggy!!! Anyone caved and tested yet????? Xxx

Ps: Tina, your symptoms seem very positive!!!!!!! :)

I had very sore boobs before I tested with DD, like a week before I got a BFP!!! Always a good sign xx

I've had sore boobies since 2DPO so im hoping it's a good sign. I've caved twice haha tested at 2DPO and today at 5DPO knowing they were both going to be negative but I couldn't hold back!

Xx

Hello Ladies!

I am 13DPO and my boobs and nipples are so sore! I think AF will come any day. I do not have cramps yet, this is always a sign when AF will come. The latest AF will come is around Oct 1st. Other than that no symptoms.

Hello Ladies!

I am 13DPO and my boobs and nipples are so sore! I think AF will come any day. I do not have cramps yet, this is always a sign when AF will come. The latest AF will come is around Oct 1st. Other than that no symptoms.

Are you going to test??? You're so good holding off!!!
Tina, can't believe you tested at 2DPO!!! What are you like????
I have one test in the house and I flat REFUSE to test until Saturday next week!! (Easier said than done! I bet I cave!)

Hi all.....I'm thinking I'm out already this month. Have no symptoms at all now. Beginning to think it will never happen.

Momwife, I'm due on the 1st all also.
Betty, sorry your colds still here....ovulation sounds like it's happening....get a red bull down you & get to it!! ;)
Tina, we have both tested on same days! Haha :wacko:

I'm so tired today Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back