7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Haha I'm even laughing at myself for testing this early! !

Im not testing again now until my period is late, I promise!

Cue 3 days later and ill be saying I've tested again! Xx

Hi all.....I'm thinking I'm out already this month. Have no symptoms at all now. Beginning to think it will never happen.

Momwife, I'm due on the 1st all also.
Betty, sorry your colds still here....ovulation sounds like it's happening....get a red bull down you & get to it!! ;)
Tina, we have both tested on same days! Haha :wacko:

I'm so tired today Xx

Frisky, you still have over a week till AF is due so don't lose the faith!!!!
I woke in the night with AF like cramps, in my back and lower abdomen, had some twinges this morning too but I'm really not sure if its ovulation or I'm just about to get AF!!! It's a guessing game :cry:
I'm also super tired today, I just want to lay on the sofa in my pjs and do nothing!!! But, I'm dragging my backside out! Gonna take DD out on her bike, bake cookies with her and then I'm at work at 2pm..... May need some matchsticks for my eyes!!!! Have a good day everyone xxxxx

Hi ladies, is anyone about tonight? I've been driving myself crazy for the last 10 hours!!! I've just got in from work but before I went to work I caved and used my last test!! Well, there is a very faint 2nd line (will attach pic) so my question is.... Is this another BFP (please god!!!!) or is it leftover hormones??? Even tho I tested neg 2 weeks ago and my blood levels were already very low straight after the MC???? Arghhhhhhhh!!! I'm at work tmrw 9-3 and I have to take my niece to school before work so no chance to get a test and I think I'm going to explode!!! What do you think????
image.jpg

:happydance: Holy shit!.....I deffo see a faint line betty!!

You HAVE to Do another test tomorrow!! Get one on the way to work and be LATE!! Haha

Fingers crossed for you....but I do actually see a line!!!:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

P.s sorry to swear ;) Xx

:happydance: Holy shit!.....I deffo see a faint line betty!!

You HAVE to Do another test tomorrow!! Get one on the way to work and be LATE!! Haha

Fingers crossed for you....but I do actually see a line!!!:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

P.s sorry to swear ;) Xx

Yes there is a line, it looks better in the flesh (you know what I mean!!!) however I feel almost sad as I just cannot believe that this is a BFP, it will end up being some freak hormones that have lingered around or a cruel evap :-(
I'm going to pick a few tests up including a digi (no hiding behind a digi!) when I finish work and prob test tmrw.... Fingers crossed, will keep you posted, wish me luck!!!!! :dust:

Awwwwh, bless you...I bet your emotions are up the wall!! :hugs:

Do you have any more symptoms?

I want you to test tonight!! Haaha Xx

Awwwwh, bless you...I bet your emotions are up the wall!! :hugs:

Do you have any more symptoms?

I want you to test tonight!! Haaha Xx

Yeah I'm pretty all over the place at the minute and I just don't want to get my hope up... Thinking if I leave it another day if I am pg then my hormones surely would be stronger??? Ugh... Reason I tested was I have the same cramps I had last time, they are the same as AF cramps (only milder) I'm so run down at the minute I don't know if I have any other symptoms.... Will prob test tonight no doubt as I can't stop thinking about it! Will let you know.... Oh the disappointment is going to be so bad if its a bfn :-(
Anyway how are you???? Where are you with your cycle??? Tested again???

My days how have I missed all of this excitement?!?!

I can see a very very faint line but I would deffo test with a digi and see what that says!

I am so excited for you, I hope it's your time hunni :):):)

I tested again this morning, I think I am 5/6DPO it was negative. I was expecting it to be though haha xx

You deserve a medal betty if you can stop urself testing tonight!! Haha Xx

I also tested again, BFN....I'm around 6or 7 dpo. At due in a week. Not really had any symptoms, just a had weird pulling sensation right below my belly button this morning...think I imagine stuff Half the time. I'm getting outbreaks of spots too, it's ridiculous. Implantation should be happening & I've had no spotting or anything :( so, not getting hopes up this month xxx

I didn't spot hun when I got my BFP with Evie, I don't think it's 100% that every woman will spot. It may only be a pinprick that you might not even notice.

I never remember spotting at all with my last pregnancy xxx

Awwwwh thanks for that tina :)

I think it's because when I read the new bfp & symptoms on here, alot of them mention spotting. I can't remember if I had it when I had my son, it was too long ago! Haha Xx

No I definitely didn't have it, I think it happens for a lot of women but some women not at all.

Have you been temping? If so are your temps still high? xx

No, I've not Been temping, I couldn't get the hang of it. How about you? Are your boobs still sore? I've been having alot of creamy cm (tmi sorry,) but I also got that last month xxx

Yeah I've been temping, heres my chart below...

My boobs are incredibly sore, as my nipples. I've had yellow CM for the last 2 days and a migraine today too :-(

https://i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t639/tinadecember1987/chart10_zps3bd935b7.png

Oh yeah...I forgot, you had your chart attached when you first posted? Is temp meant to stay high? And how high is high? I might test my temp in morning & see if counts as high or low...or is everyone different??

Your symptoms sound really promising, I've just seen them on the dpo post :)
I've had more symptoms in past few cycles than what I have now. Skins getting to me though xxx

Well I think each womens temps are different, I have been looking at pregnancy charts on Fertility Friend and some women have got a BFP with temperatures around 36 degrees whereas other women have temps around 39 when they get a BFP.

I think as long as they keep rising and staying above the coverline then it's a good sign. Temps normally start to fall around the time your period is due if you haven't concieved. If you have then they keep rising

If you've had more symptoms in previous months and it's been BFNs maybe you'll get a shock this month and get your BFP!! I hope so hun xxx

Well of course I tested when I got in from work (about 4pm) and its a bfn... I must have had some left over hormones or was an evap yesterday :-(
This is soooooooooo frustrating!!!

:-(:-( oh no chick, sending you lots of hugs. So what cycle day are you on today? Xx

:-(:-( oh no chick, sending you lots of hugs. So what cycle day are you on today? Xx

If I take the first day I started bleeding during my miscarriage then I'm CD27 but if I take it from the day I actually passed the baby then I'm CD25..... Gonna keep on trying till AF arrives but I just feel really rubbish now :-( I'm stupid for getting my hopes up!!! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->