7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

:-(:-( oh no chick, sending you lots of hugs. So what cycle day are you on today? Xx

If I take the first day I started bleeding during my miscarriage then I'm CD27 but if I take it from the day I actually passed the baby then I'm CD25..... Gonna keep on trying till AF arrives but I just feel really rubbish now :-( I'm stupid for getting my hopes up!!! :cry:

Oh noooo, I'm sorry betty :( Xx

One thing your NOT is stupid! We all get our hopes up.....Your a brave, strong woman xxx :hugs:

You're not stupid! We all do it, it's only natural to get your hopes up. You're not out yet anyway! Some women don't get a BFP till days past their due date. Keep the faith! Xxx

Ok somebody stop me I'm out of control!!!! I've tested again (I REFUSE to have a bfn!!! Yes, the crazy people are on their way for me!!!)
Here is my second test and if you really squint, pull some faces and stand in a particular light there is a very faint line (or am I seeing things???) am I literally making lines up???
Arghhhhhhhhh!!!
image.jpg

Tinas right....Your still unsure of your cycle. You could still be very early & not have had enough hcg in today's test...let's hope that's the case :)

You think your stupid?? What about Tina & I testing at 5dpo?? Haha (sorry Tina) ;) Xx

Hi ladies, Betty I can't tell much in pictures on my phone and my laptop has died but I had barely there second lines for a week with DD. Finally caved when 3 days late and bought a digital one. You are not stupid, just full of love and hope. I have everything crossed for you. Remember to test in the morning with higher HcG.

Frisky, glad to hear the science experiments are going well. Temping looks like it's designed to make you obsess! Hats off to you Tina but it looks like hard work. I don't think you should take the pill short term. It's almost sure to screw up your

Edinburgh!!!! Welcome back how are you??? How is your dad??? Hope he is on the mend....
I think I have just lost the plot slightly today. We all go through our crazy moments and I'm definitely having my 'moment' I will snap out of it soon xxx

Tinas right....Your still unsure of your cycle. You could still be very early & not have had enough hcg in today's test...let's hope that's the case :)

You think your stupid?? What about Tina & I testing at 5dpo?? Haha (sorry Tina) ;) Xx

That made me chuckle!!! Didn't one of you test at like 2DPO this cycle??? We will all be in straight jackets before Christmas I bet!!!! What would I do without you all.... You make me take a step back and feel so much better... Thanks ladies :hug:

Hi ladies, Betty I can't tell much in pictures on my phone and my laptop has died but I had barely there second lines for a week with DD. Finally caved when 3 days late and bought a digital one. You are not stupid, just full of love and hope. I have everything crossed for you. Remember to test in the morning with higher HcG.

Frisky, glad to hear the science experiments are going well. Temping looks like it's designed to make you obsess! Hats off to you Tina but it looks like hard work. I don't think you should take the pill short term. It's almost sure to screw up your
... Cycle! Phone doesnt want to play either. Momwife, you're not out till the witch shows up.

Good luck everyone.

I'm fine, my fundraiser made £800 so I feel much more relaxed, absolutely hate using condoms but things are a disaster at work so we're def waiting. We're thinking April now so I'm going back on the pill for now.
So sending on all my babydust to you lovely peeps.
X

And my dad is good thanks betty. Misdiagnosed with angina 6 weeks ago and basically the drugs they gave him.nearly made his heart stop. He's drug free now and on the mend. Hospitals are taking drastic steps to reduce waiting times eh? Scary monsters!

Hello Edingburgh!! So nice to hear from you :)
Glad your dad's feeling better, can't believe they misdiagnosed him?? That's not good!

Hope the condoms arnt making things too uncomfortable!! I hate them! Haha
Good advice on the pill, was having a crazy moment :wacko:

Talking of crazy moments, I've just tested again..bfn...haha I'm loosing it this month.

Betty, I don't see a line in that photo sorry....but they don't come out as they look in real life do they? Hope your feeling ok!! Xx

Morning all..... How are we??? Well tested again and total bfn!!! Need to just chill out a bit and wait for AF then I can start fresh on my first proper cycle after MC... You know what it's like tho, I'm so bloody impatient I just WANT IT NOW!!!! :)
It's all rainy and miserable where I live today so I think it's gonna be a pyjama day for me and my little girl!
Edinburgh.... What's happening at work? Hope it's not too stressful, nothing worse!!!
Frisky, Tina, what DPO are you now????

Hi betty, so sorry you got a bfn, it's no wonder your impatient :hugs:
I wonder if your cycle & af will show up the same as before, because you & I had similar cycles.

I've had a busy day in work, just wanna curl up & go to sleep. My son is playing out with his pals, so I'm using this time to do nothing for an hour.

I am currently between 8 or 10 dpo. No symptoms as such. A couple of times at work today my boobs were achey, like they were throbbing. But I over analyse EVER single ache or twitch in hope it's a symptom, it's ridiculous how mind works.
I just feel like giving up on the whole thing, each month I'm worse. :wacko:

Had 2 Newborn babies in work today, so cute, I got all emotional though....I want one x:(

The weather has been nice here today, but I feel constantly cold. Hope I'm not coming down with something xxx

Oh frisky.... I totally know how you feel, I almost feel like giving up but then the little maternal angel inside me says ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! Meant to ask you, when are you having your fertility blood tests done??? We were referred to our ARU dept just before I got the BFP, I thought that as I managed to get pregnant naturally then I wouldn't be able to go back to them but I called today and they said that's not the case so I'm gong to get referred again for further testing, this has made me feel SO much better.....
If your bloods come back abnormal then you will also be referred and can maybe get some answers as to why it could be taking longer than planned.... Have you talked to your doctor about this???
Well I've been potty training today and my head is done in!!!!! My little girl has been potty trained once but then she decided that she didn't want to let go of her poo so I've had a nightmare with getting her to even do a no.2 for 5 months now (sorry tmi) so, we started again today and I'm pleased to say she had 3 bowel movements on her potty, whoop!!! It's the little things in life hey???!!! :)

Oh frisky.... I totally know how you feel, I almost feel like giving up but then the little maternal angel inside me says ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! Meant to ask you, when are you having your fertility blood tests done??? We were referred to our ARU dept just before I got the BFP, I thought that as I managed to get pregnant naturally then I wouldn't be able to go back to them but I called today and they said that's not the case so I'm gong to get referred again for further testing, this has made me feel SO much better.....
If your bloods come back abnormal then you will also be referred and can maybe get some answers as to why it could be taking longer than planned.... Have you talked to your doctor about this???
Well I've been potty training today and my head is done in!!!!! My little girl has been potty trained once but then she decided that she didn't want to let go of her poo so I've had a nightmare with getting her to even do a no.2 for 5 months now (sorry tmi) so, we started again today and I'm pleased to say she had 3 bowel movements on her potty, whoop!!! It's the little things in life hey???!!! :)

Awwwwh well done to your daughter!! :happydance:

Regarding the tests....I had bloods done earlier in year around March...which revealed my underactive thyroid, which can stop ovulation. So I went on medication & got retested in 3 months. The results came back normal, my cycles were all back to normal then too. The doctor said if I'm not pregnant in 3 months, I have to go & have a 21 day blood test done. So, it will be 3 months in November & there's no chance of me conceiving in October as hubbys away:( ....I'm scared, as I really don't know what could be wrong with me Xx it's such a STRESS all this....which is ironic, as stress isn't good when trying to concieve!! :dohh:

Yes, I find it really stressful, I find it hard to switch off from it all, it's constantly on my mind :-( wish I could relax a little....
Have you had the 21 day bloods done before? That's what I had done (twice) and where they told me my progesterone levels were very low, which is why it was a miracle I got a BFP!!! Hoping they can just give me some clomid and find out what is going on, just to put my mind at rest!!!
I think not knowing if there is a problem is worse! When I was told my levels were very low it was almost like a relief!
Anyway, I'm hoping we all get our sticky beans soon!!!! It will happen!!! :)

I've had tests done at different days of my cycle..like day 1 of my period, day 7, day 5....but not the 21 day test. I'm gonna be really pissed off, if it comes back abnormal & they didn't test earlier. But maybe they had to wait to get thyroid levels up?? The doc I have now seems really on the ball and clued up tho, so we will see.
Have you had clomid before??

Jeez, I hope to God this happens for us xxx

The 21 day test will tell you if you're ovulating which I'm surprised they haven't already done for you!!! However you are getting it done now which is the most important thing... This will tell you your progesterone levels and a good level for ovulation should be around 30, stupidly I didn't even ask what mine was but I'm at the doctors tmrw so will ask him....
Never had clomid but that would have probably been the next step for me due to low progesterone.... At least this way I have a good chance of having a successful pregnancy!!!
Like you and everyone on here I want this so much :) hope we get a fabulous BFP before Christmas!!!! X

Ahhh right, I see. They probably didn't do that for me as I wouldn't have been ovulating anyway with my thyroid being so low...it messes with your hormones.

Good luck with the docs tomorrow xxx

Hi girlies!

I've been on an excel course all day in work, felt completely drained when I got home so had a long bubbly bath! But didn't have the energy to dry my hair so it's been tied up in a wet messy bun. I think its a good idea now but god help me when I am faced with it at 6am tomorrow! !

Not had a tonne of symptoms today only stand our thing is that my nipples are even more sore today. Didn't think that was possible! And my temps are still rising nicely. Got a double pack of clear blue tests on the way home tonight and took one. BFN!!

FF says im 7DPO today. Is this still too early? I feel disheartened because I didn't take a test until after AF was due with evie so I never went through the BFNs. This time I'm like a woman gone mad! Xxx

Hi girlies!

I've been on an excel course all day in work, felt completely drained when I got home so had a long bubbly bath! But didn't have the energy to dry my hair so it's been tied up in a wet messy bun. I think its a good idea now but god help me when I am faced with it at 6am tomorrow! !

Not had a tonne of symptoms today only stand our thing is that my nipples are even more sore today. Didn't think that was possible! And my temps are still rising nicely. Got a double pack of clear blue tests on the way home tonight and took one. BFN!!

FF says im 7DPO today. Is this still too early? I feel disheartened because I didn't take a test until after AF was due with evie so I never went through the BFNs. This time I'm like a woman gone mad! Xxx

Hi Tina.... I was the same as you... I didn't test with my little girl until I was about a week late as I wasn't really clued up on all this TTC malarkey so never had to go through all the heartbreak of bfn's.... Wish it was that simple now!!!
It's a good sign that you have sore bbs, 7DPO is still very early too so it's natural to have a bfn this early so don't get too down!!!!
I have bloody tested AGAIN!!! Seriously, I just have a 'feeling' I'm cramping from both sides (low down) and also lower back and I never have that without AF!!! Anyway, have a look at my test and please just tell me I'm going mad and to get myself down to specsavers in the morning!!!
It's all good fun isn't it???? Xxxx
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"