7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Hello ladies!

I am doing a quick update since I have a headache. I am now 16dpo and still have sensitive nipples. TMI: when I wiped I seen a light pink spotting on the tissue and that was it. Maybe af will show her face on the 28th. I still can't believe that I am 16dpo. FF is always right on when they figure out when AF will arrive. FF said that I am passed my luteal phase now and I should test. I am not testing until I am very late. FF said that AF was supposed to show on the 23rd. I will not cave in to test. I think I can wait.

I can see the start of something there! Even with my 6am wake up eyes. Just keep testing! !

I'm lay in bed, my temps gone up again and I'm desperate to POAS.. not doing it though. Gonna get my hubby to hide them! !

We upto much today girls? Xx

Hello ladies!

I am doing a quick update since I have a headache. I am now 16dpo and still have sensitive nipples. TMI: when I wiped I seen a light pink spotting on the tissue and that was it. Maybe af will show her face on the 28th. I still can't believe that I am 16dpo. FF is always right on when they figure out when AF will arrive. FF said that I am passed my luteal phase now and I should test. I am not testing until I am very late. FF said that AF was supposed to show on the 23rd. I will not cave in to test. I think I can wait.

Oh my god momwife!!!! Test!!!!! It all sound very promising!!! Keep us posted xx

I can see the start of something there! Even with my 6am wake up eyes. Just keep testing! !

I'm lay in bed, my temps gone up again and I'm desperate to POAS.. not doing it though. Gonna get my hubby to hide them! !

We upto much today girls? Xx

Yeah it's a very faint line but I'm still convinced its leftover hormones.... Gonna do a digi on Saturday.... If I can hold out till then!!!!
Well ladies, today would have been the day I had my 12 week scan :-(
I have my friend coming round for a coffee later and I'm taking my daughter and nieces bowling at tea time then we have the family coming round tonight for a little get together.... Keeping myself busy so I don't think about it too much :cry:
What's everyone else doing and any more symptoms to report????
Tina, do you have any digis? Can we all try and hold out till Saturday to test?????? Tina, frisky, momwife???? What do you think ???? :happydance:

Momwife!!! How have you NOT tested??? I need your willpower!! Haha

Tina, don't get disheartened....7dpo is still mega early to get a positive. Everything looks good for you, your chart & symptoms :)

I've got no symptoms...No sore boobs or cramping of any kind..& no CM now :( I tested again..I'm definitely out this month..but I'll probably keep testing till af, as I like tourturing myself.

Betty, I deffo see that line :) think you need a a digi to confirm it once & for all. :happydance:

Sorry to hear it would have been scan today, must be tough. Stay strong :hugs:

I'm off today...gonna head to the gym before getting stuck into housework xxx

We are all so weak with testing!!! I'm about to go to asda to buy more tests!!! There is no way I will be able to hold out till Saturday!!! Momwife, please send us some of your willpower!!! Good luck ladies, remember its still early for all of us xxx

Betty, when are you testing??

I wish I had symptoms!! Whhaaaaaaaa....I could cry!!

And im still not at the gym! Haha Xx

Good morning lovely ladies!

I'm just in work.. not feeling pregnant at all :(. Only thing that is keeping me going are my sore boobies. This is so sucky I just wanna know once and for all!

I had a little cry in bed last night. OH knew something was wrong and I just let it all out onto him. I'm so scared that by Monday my AF will arrive and I'll have to go through a whole month again! I feel like this month has been the longest one of my life. It's just tiring! Here's my chart..

https://i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t639/tinadecember1987/chart11_zps5c21a464.png

Betty, big hugs to you. I know from personal experience it's horrible to have to go through due dates etc.. I had a molar pregnancy before I had Evie. My due date would have been bonfire night!

I think it's a good idea that we all test on Sunday! No doubt we will all test before then anyway haha xx

Of course I have tested! Just got in from asda armed with tests! Big FAT negative!!!
God knows what is going on with me and these tests!!!!
I may test again Sunday if no AF but I don't hold out any hope now :-(

Meant to say that I spoke to my doctor this morning and I asked about my progesterone levels. The first test I did the levels we at 13 and the second test they were at 4 (they have to be over 30 for ovulation) so..... I prob miscarried as I didn't have enough progesterone in my body to keep the pregnancy but I think it's a miracle I managed to get pregnant in the first place!!! Anything is possible :)
Tina, sorry to hear you have been through the same thing, so bloody unfair!!! We will all get there in the end !!!!!!
Large glass (or 2) of wine for me tonight :)

Oh my days....ive just got home from one of the most shit mornings ever!!
Went to Asda to put fuel in the car, as i go to drive away, a guy tells me my front tyre is flat!! So I go to put air in tyres, think it's a slow puncture. get back in car to go home, it won't start!!! After trying for ages....i realize, I only went & put unleaded petrol in, when it's a DIESEL car!!! :shrug:

I was there almost 2 hours....had the manager of asda helping me, I've had to borrow 50 quid of him to fill the tank with diesel to diallute the £10 of petrol. He had to push my car to the pump, then back again....then I had to sit there an hour for it to settle!!!! He even brought me a brew!! Horrible day....thank God the car started. Husband not happy though....It's his pride &joy :(

So glad to be home xxx

Awwwwh, ladies, sorry to hear your all having a crappy day......Betty, what's going on with those tests?? It's driving Me mad, so God knows how your feeling! :hugs:

Let's hope the docs get you on something now to boost your progesterone!! Which will lead to a happy, healthy bfp!! :)

Tina, I had a cry today too (before the car incident)...as I'm just so fed up of the emotional rollercoaster I am on with all this. Im trying to get tears out the way today as hubby is home for 2 days tomorrow, don't wanna be a miserable cow for him! Haha xx

oh no frisky!!! that sounds like one hell of a morning, I'd be going back home and opening a bottle of wine after that! Thank god the manager was so lovely though :) Some people would have been complete ar*eholes about it!

I might get a takeaway tonight,it's payday tomorrow and I need to forget about TTC.

Hubby had a sneaky little word with me this afternoon, he thinks I'm going crazy. Good to know! He said to me "what's the point in putting yourself through all this? You're either pregnant or you're not, you can't change what it is because it's done now so stop going on about it and just wait and f*cking see!!!" I think he was a bit mad.. xx

Ohhhhh no....That's exactly what my husband would say to me!! Haha xxx

Take away sounds good, I'll be getting one tomorrow xxx

Frisky, I am so sorry that your morning started off that way. At least the manager was so understanding and helped you out!

Tina, my DH thinks I am crazy also! LOL! But he thinks that I stopped charting, he said he just don't want me to go crazy thinking about trying to conceive. He said if it's going to happen then it will happen.

AF showed her face this afternoon. Well at least I know that AF is still coming on time which is great but now I am trying to figure out what is going to be my normal luteal phase. In July was 10dpo, August was 12dpo and now it is 17dpo. Maybe this cycle will be the same, but only time will tell. I just have to remember I just stopped taking the pill in July, and it will take time for my body to return to normal. My Dr. said that she think it will take about 3 to 4 months for my cycles to regulate.

I hope everybody day will go ok tomorrow.:hugs:

Sorry to hear af showed momwife :hugs:
let's hope your cycles are all bk to normal & it's your turn next month xxx

How is every one this morning? Anyone tested again?

Well, I woke up at 5.30 after having a dream that Joe's teachers turned into zombies!! We were running from them...and we ended up hiding in the house I grew up in as a little girl! Really real! Haha....My bladder was SO full....So obviously I tested...BFN :(
Af is only 4 days away, so I really am not feeling it's my month, I've no symptoms....boobs started to ache a bit, but they always do around the couple of days before af.

Today I am doing all the things I meant to do yesterday...hubby home later, so not looking forward to his reaction on the car situation :dohh:

Frisky I feel your pain.. I'm feeling like it's not my month either. AF is due in 3 days, did a clearblue this morning and BFN again. A clear BFN too, not even starting to look like a BFP.

I just want Monday to be over with. :(:(:( Feeling so low today

WHAT DO WE NEED TO DO TO GET A BFP?!?!!?!?!?!?

Oh nooooo!! :hugs:

Your symptoms & chart look so good too!!
Well, they say we are not out till AF shows.....It's just disheartening when you see the ladies on here getting their BFP's days before af is due :(

This is the worst part of 2ww

Yes this last few days is a killer... I'm thinking I'm probably out but I suppose there's still 3 days to go.

Clearblue says there's a 50% chance of a positive 4 days before AF. Stupid clearblue!

my temps still way above the cover line but did drop a small amount this morning.

xxx

Hello ladies.... Happy friday!!!!!
Momwife, sorry the the stupid witch showed up!!!! Onto the next cycle, I'm with you!!!
Frisky, Tina, it's still early days for testing, try and hold out till Sunday....
I'm not testing, just gonna wait for AF, I'm totally not pg this month but its ok, I have been referred back to the ARU dept so I'm really happy about that, whoop!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->