7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

One of us has to be preggers this month surely! !! I've got no more tests now until Sunday so unless I went out and bought some I can't test until then! Xxx

Hello ladies.... Happy friday!!!!!
Momwife, sorry the the stupid witch showed up!!!! Onto the next cycle, I'm with you!!!
Frisky, Tina, it's still early days for testing, try and hold out till Sunday....
I'm not testing, just gonna wait for AF, I'm totally not pg this month but its ok, I have been referred back to the ARU dept so I'm really happy about that, whoop!!!! :)

Great news about your referral Betty! Momwife sorry about the witch get a bottle of wine and a takeaway and enjoy yourself xx

Yeyyy!! Great news betty...onwards & upwards now! :)

I've got loads of tests left, I'll test everyday till AF shows, no good saying I won't.
I'm getting af symptoms now, sore boobs , achey tummy.

Oh well....take away & wine for sure tonight.....and plenty of :sex:

Haha....hubbys only home till Monday!! ;) Xx

I've got loads of tests left, I'll test everyday till AF shows, no good saying I won't.

I had wine and pizza last night and paying for it today!!! I'm such a lightweight, cannot handle hangovers at all :sick:
You know, I feel really positive today.... I just need AF to arrive so I can get back to my normal cycles and hopefully get some fertility drugs into me!!!
Can I ask a question??? Would any of you consider fostering and/or adoption??? I always feel sad when I think I may possibly only ever have one child (I know I should be incredibly grateful that I have a beautiful little girl, and I am, she is my world) it's just I always picture having a large family and the house full of laughter (and tears!) anyway, it's just a thought :)
Anyone got fabulous plans this weekend???

I had wine and pizza last night and paying for it today!!! I'm such a lightweight, cannot handle hangovers at all :sick:
You know, I feel really positive today.... I just need AF to arrive so I can get back to my normal cycles and hopefully get some fertility drugs into me!!!
Can I ask a question??? Would any of you consider fostering and/or adoption??? I always feel sad when I think I may possibly only ever have one child (I know I should be incredibly grateful that I have a beautiful little girl, and I am, she is my world) it's just I always picture having a large family and the house full of laughter (and tears!) anyway, it's just a thought :)
Anyone got fabulous plans this weekend???

Glad your feeling more positive betty, I need some of your positivity xxx

I'm shit at drinking & hangovers....they last for at least 3 days!

I'm not against fostering or adoption, I think it's an amazing thing to do. My in-laws are foster carers. But the thought of me not being able to have any more children, with my husband....it fills me with dread & sadness. I'm afraid I've not considered that an option yet xxx

Morning girls how are we today??? Anyone tested again this morning?? I love that we are all totally in sync with each other!!! No AF for me yet but have all the cramps that suggest she is on route!
My 'clean' eating diet has started today!!! I will lose a stone by Christmas!!!! (If I can cut out the wine and pizza!! Lol!!!
Have a good day girls xxx

Morning ladies. Yes I tested....bfn :(

Just want Tuesday to be here now.

Rainy and miserable day here today.....staying in making dens, eating food & drinking tea. Xx

Yeah, I'm with you! Just want AF to arrive so I can get on with the next cycle!!!! How long will this go on????!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I know, it's frustrating.

Hubby got a text off his sister earlier, telling him he's going to be an uncle again....I could tell he was a little put out by it. I feel awful, as I can't give him what he desperately wants :(

Afternoon girls!

Had a busy morning, my older sister is currently pregnant. She's 25 weeks and having a hard time at the minute. Her husband has just lost his job which was their main source of income and they're struggling to cope with paying their bills so I have offered them all of our new baby things from when evie was small ie my moses basket, pram, steriliser... so this morning I've been washing all the moses basket covers and ironing them

Made me feel a bit jealous. . Okay A LOT jealous that they weren't being washed in preparation for my baby. But I know I'm doing a good thing, my sister is so grateful. Baby things aren't cheap!

I haven't tested since Thursday. I've got no tests left! ! I'm going to buy one tomorrow if I really need to but I'm going to try and hold out till Monday to see if AF arrives.

Temps are still way above the cover line. . Boobs and nipples still extremely sore. We will see!

Betty im all for adoption, my husband's brother is adopted. It's a beautiful gift to give to a child xx

Awwwwh Tina, that's so kind to do that for your sister. I think I'd be jealous too :hugs:

I'm jealous of my sister in laws news today. Her & her fella arnt even happy together, she's moved out 4 times this year, they are always splitting up. I just hope this baby makes them better. I'm just so fed up now....had the mum in law ringing hubby tonight all exited she's going to be a nana again. Just wish it was me :(

I'm getting pissed off with the amount of daddy long legs around. at the min....I cannot STAND them....I have a massive phobia! I'm going to take my frustrations out on them in a minute and squash the little buggers!!

Tina, are you testing tomorrow? I'm gonna be shocked if it's a BFN after your temp rising, good luck. I've only a few tests left now...I'm gonna just use them all. My next chance of conceiving won't be till at least December now. I'm gonna book in for the 21 day blood test in October, rather than November as the doc ordered.

Hope your all ok xx

Tina.... That's so lovely of you! Its bloody hard work this TTC isn't it! Seems like every buggar is preggers. My best friend just told me she is PG, I'm so happy for her (its her 3rd) but its still like a dagger in the heart :-(
Frisky, get those daddy long legs SQUASHED!!!!
I'm sat having a vino with my fella.... We are going to wait till after AF before anymore :sex:
I did an ovulation test today and was as negative as they get!!!
It's a bit depressing to think that this is the 2nd Christmas I've been TTC.... Really hope I get a BFP before 2014!!!! Frisky, is your hubby not home till December? That bloody sucks!!! Can you freeze his :spermy: and use a turkey baster??? Ha! Just a thought!!!
Tina, how long have you been trying???

Hahaha Turkey baster!! I'll try anything at the moment!! ;)

It's my 2nd Xmas TTC too, time flys xxx
Think I'm gonna have a vino in a min, I'm just getting well into the X-Factor.

Hubby goes bk Monday morning, then he's back at the end of oct for 8 days, then he's not back till beginning of december. But the dates in October are all wrong regarding ovulation. Don't get me wrong, we will still be at it like rabbits!! Haha But there will be zero chance of conceiving!!....Bloody Royal Navy!!

I'm watching strictly! Love it!!! Total Saturday night tv!
It must be crap if hubby is away at all the wrong times :-(
It's good that you are getting your 21 day bloods done early! Did you know that one of the symptoms of low progesterone is an under active thyroid?? It may be you have low levels and just don't know it!!! Will be good to get some answers....
X

Ps: I wasn't joking about the turkey baster!!!! :)

Good morning!

Up bright and early with evie, temps still above the cover line. My temp today was the same as yesterday. Here's my chart

https://i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t639/tinadecember1987/chartgraph_module_zps3b8ad92b.png

AF is due tomorrow.. I really don't feel the urge to test! I haven't got any tests and I think I xan go a couple more days without testing. I think it's because I know if I get a negative today then it's almost 100% sure to be a negative and I just don't wanna be let down.

It's only our second month of trying so I know there still may be a long way to go!

Think I'm off for a carvery today with my sisters. I'm dying to tell them that were TTC!! XXX

Morning Tina..... I know nothing about temping, what should your temps be like now???
Oh, I love a carvery! Could just eat one!
I've organised a work/charity night tonight so I'm going to be running around today sorting that out :-( just want to laze around in my pjs!!!
Did it take you long to fall with Evie??? X

Well it's my first month of temping but I know that when your AF comes then your temp drops below the cover line (the red line through the middle of the chart) as long as the temps stay above that I think it's a good sign. Some women's temps drop the day before AF arrives, some on the day it arrives.

It took 2 months with Evie it all happened quite quickly. Each pregnancy is different though, who knows it could take 12 months this time.

What do you work as hun? Xx

Morning ladies...I've given up now, tested this morning, bfn...No symptoms, just usual cramps pains I get before af.

Tina, chart still looks good, let's hope your temps don't drop.. I have everything crossed for you. :)

Betty, I think you may be right about me having low progesterone. I've just googled the symptoms & I have alot of them...I'm going to ring docs first thing tomorrow & book in. I'm going to be really pissed off if it turns out I have got low levels, as I've been to the docs so many times about my irregular periods and blood clots during period.....it says blood clots are a symptom??

Anyway, sorry to rant.
I hope your charity event runs smoothly. Xx

P.s can you really freeze sperm & do the Turkey baster?? Hahaha I'm gonna do it if You can!

Actually....I kind of hope it IS the low progesterone that is causing it taking so long. I've just been reading up on it & their seems to be lots of things to help 'fix' this problem? Just want af to get here now and get booked in for tests!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->