7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

That's how I feel frisky, having low progesterone is very fixable!!! That's why I was relieved when they told me, means you can get it sorted.... I hope you get your answers, I had my tests done twice but had the results straight away.... If you have got low progesterone they will refer you to your local assisted reproduction unit.... Make sure you get booked in ASAP!!!
Tina, I'm a pr/charity officer for sainsburys... :)
Just putting on my glad rags as we speak (really CBA!!!!) I'm driving so will try and get away early, just want to watch crap tv and drink tea! I'm turning into a right couch potato!!!!! Speak later girls xxxxx

Frisky! Don't know if you can freeze sperm and then defrost it??? Worth looking into I reckon!!!! :) how crazy are we????????

Girls I'm devastated :cry:

Hubby bought me a first response earlier this afternoon so I did it and it was negative. A clear negative, not even a faint pink stripe.

Then ive just been to the toilet and there's the usual pre-AF brown discharge.

I feel gutted and angry at my body. I'd genuinely convinced myself that I was pregnant.

Ah well here's to the next cycle.

Can't believe none of us got BFPs girls! Xxx

Awwwwh Tina :hugs:

I'm so sorry...I...We know the devastation you are feeling, especially with so many symptoms. You build your hopes up so high, only to be brought right back down by af. I've had so many months of disappointment, I'm kind of used to it now. Every month I convince myself I'm pregnant.

I will say this, you havnt been TTC that long my lovely...So please don't feel too bad or disheartened. Onwards & upwards to next month!! We are all in it together! To cry, laugh, rant & go crazy :wacko:

Keep smiling :) Xx

Oh I'm so Sorry Tina, that sucks. Looks like we are all back in the game for next cycle!!! At least we have each other!
I always convince myself I'm PG in the 2ww and every time it's a huge disappointment!!! Is there anything we can do to make the 2ww more bare able and to not obsess so much??? I think it's almost impossible!!!!
I'm cramping quite a bit so AF is on her way for sure. Did a digi and total NOT PREGNANT flashing at me in big neon lights!!! Also did a OPK and that was stark white so I just want AF to get here so I can crack on with next month!!!! :)
Let's keep positive girls! It will happen and hopefully it will all be at the same time so we can be bump buddies :) xxxx

Tina, I am soooo sorry. Well at least you can keep trying! My 1st month off of BCP I just knew that I was going to get pregnant as soon as possible. Now I know that it takes time. It may take a while for me to get pregnant. I might get pregnant next year. But what I do know is that I want to have another baby like crazy! Keep my FX for you Tina! We are all in this together!!

It seems like AF is shorter this month which makes me happy! AF was always between 6 & 7 days before I was on BCP and during.

On to the next cycle ladies! Just like Betty mentioned, It would be great to have everyone as a bump buddy!:hugs: Hope you ladies have a great evening!!

Thank you girls! Well AF deffo arrived. Strange because this month I have only had a 27 day cycle rather than 28.

One good thing to take from this month is I've had a full month of temping now so at least I'm aware of what my 'normal' temps are around AF time. They still haven't dropped below the cover line but have taken a big dip this morning.

Back to the grindstone! Can't believe it's Monday morning again. The weekend goes nowhere xxx

Good morning everyone, hubbys just left....So feeling a bit down :cry: can't wait for him to leave the navy now.

Af due tomorrow too.....I think that song 'blurred lines' sums it up for me today. Did a test BFN....but trying to squint, shut one eye, hold it over a lamp, turn it upside down!!! All I'm seeing?? Blurred lines!!! Haha....gotta laugh or I'll cry xx

It would be amazing if we could all be bump buddies :happydance:

Hi ladies, it's gone quiet on here...hope your all ok?

Well, af got me bang on que this morning at work. :cry:

Had a little cry in the toilet, then put a fake smile on my face for the rest of the day. However, I've also booked in for my 21 day test in 3 weeks & the doctors a week later to discuss results. I'm feeling very angry, I want to have this feeling when I see docs, so she actually DOES something & gives me some answers.

Betty, any sign of af yet? Xx

Awwwww frisky!!! Sorry that AF has shown her face :-( what does it take to get a bloody BFP around here???????
Great news about your blood work, at least you will have answers by the end of this cycle!!
I spotted today, never spotted before but I guess it's normal after a MC??? Still waiting for AF to arrive, my guess is she will arrive in the night.... Oh the joys!!!!
Hope everyone else is ok??? Edinburgh? Momwife? Tina? How are you ladies doing???
:)

Morning girls.... Well she is here in FULL force!!! I'm in so much pain :-( bring on bed time xxxx

Hi Ladies!

I'm on CD 22, guesstimating that I'm 8 dpo give or take a day. My cycles are usually between 25-27 days on average although last month I had a crazy 31 day cycle, talk about getting my hopes up. I don't chart or anything and I guess you would say that we aren't actively trying, but because we use pull out as our only source of "control", I feel like we are putting it out there and there is always a chance of an oops (that I would be thrilled with lol). Anyway, like I said, CD 22 and no real symptoms except I had a headache earlier that just went away in a matter of minutes, very very mild cramping and that feeling of extreme wetness down there. Almost as if AF came. I went to the bathroom and checked with my finger before going and my finger was covered in creamy CM, and that was just from the outside! This probably happens every month, but every month, I act as though its some new symptom. Like a few months ago, my BBs started hurting in the TWW which they never did before and I got all excited. Well, AF came and now almost every TWW since my BBs hurt for a few days.

Anyway fx'ed girls! I'll keep you all updated!

Oh no betty :hugs:
At least you know where you are up to now hey?? Funny how we are all in synch :)

Just a quick question...My cycle is 31 days, so do I still have 21 day bloods done on 21 day?? Or a few days after?? I don't want to have to go bk & get them redone, think I may ring docs to check xxx

Welcome wonders :) Xx

Welcome wonders.... Your symptoms sound promising!!!! Keep us posted xxx
Frisky, my cycles are also longer so I did my test on cd23 and then I had to go back and do them on cd21 just to check, both came back too low. It's normal for them to do the test twice if your cycles are longer... Call your doctor, he should tell you what day to go in xxx

Cheers betty, the receptionist reckons I should just go in on day 21. So, I've booked in for then...I'm so impatient, just want answers now.

My period is so heavy & painful...I've only just sat down. Got to go & pick son up from school disco in an hour, then I'm going to bed. Can't wait for day off on Friday xxx

I'm in the worst pain, it's basically the miscarriage all over again!!!
Frisky, you will have your results by the end of this month and at least have some answers! Then you can hopefully get sorted and get that much wanted BFP!!!
I tell you, us women have to go through the bloody mill hey?! We don't have it easy :)

Ps: I still can't believe we all have AF at the same time!!! :)

Hi Ladies!!

Welcome Wonders!:hi:

AF stopped for me. I am on CD7. I am sorry that AF arrived for you ladies.:growlmad: Yea, what does it take for at least 1 of us to get our BFP??!!

Betty, I am sooo sorry that you are in pain. :hugs:

Frisky, AF was heavy for me too and with really painful cramps.

I have an appt eith my gyn on the 15th since I have to tell him that I stopped taking bcp. My primary care Dr. knows that I stopped, but I think it is much more important if my gyn knows. FX for oall of us that we receive our BFP really really soon.:hugs::hugs:

Thanks for the welcomes!

The wetness continued throughout the day, at one time to the point that I was concerned I had a huge wet spot on my crotch...in front of my students lol. I also had a huge burst of energy and cleaned/organized a ton when I came home from work. Very unusual for me during the week!

I almost forgot this...when driving home, I sneezed and I swear I blacked out for a nanosecond lol. I had the sharpest pain very down low on the right side. Many bad words flew out of my mouth and it was a good minute before it went away completely. To be honest, it's happened before but never ever that intense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->