7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Thank you :)

I've just looked, he's actually home a week on sunday, so that's a nice surprise. My mum Is having my son for a few days over the half term, we have friends coming to stay then. So we will probably celebrate with them too. Get dressed up, go for a meal & drink lots of cocktails :) Not seen our friends since July as we live 5 hours away due to him being in the Navy....So I can't wait :)

I obseess EVERY month..say I'm not going to symptom spot, but I do. It's so hard not to think about it, when you want it so bad. Hubby hasn't Been home, so there's no chance for me this month, hence me not obsessing this month.

I'm getting my 21day blood test done, testing to see if I have enough progesterone to ovulate. I kind of hope I dont, then that way I can get treated & move forward with this. Xx

:-( so I take it you suffer from low progesterone levels and don't ovulate often?

My sister only had a few periods a year, I'd say enough to count on one hand and she's had numerous checks done for PCOS amongst other things and they can't find anything wrong. The only thing they suggest is that she gains some weight to maybe regulate her ovulating again because she is very very slim. But she's tried putting on weight and can't BITCH!!! haha if only hey.

I've noticed that I've got sore boobies again, which last month I thought was a preggo symptom but I now know is just a normal pre-AF symptom for me. blaaaaahhhh.. Suppose I'm just going to be looking out for something that I didn't have last month. The only thing I remember having when I found out I was pregnant with Evie which was a bit odd was a metalic taste in my mouth xxx

Happy anniversary frisky!!! Won't be long before hubby's home and you can celebrate together :)
I'm sat having a vodka! It was either that or go to bed (at 8pm) and I didn't want to be a bore (which I think I'm turning into!!)
Tina, are you 2dpo now?? It's so hard not to symptom spot. I always say I'm not going to look for symptoms but I always do!!!
Momwife, how are you???? Where are you in your cycle....
I had a faint line on my opk this afternoon but its so late for me to ovulate (it's normally about cd15) so maybe my body is out of sync from the miscarriage :-(

Hey betty, do you think maybe you could have missed your ovulation? Maybe the test was dodgy or something??

Tina, I've never had this test before....I'm just getting tested for it now as it's been 19months TTC, so we will see xxx

Frisky, thats great you all will go out with friends. I think you need it. I know you happy that your hubby will be home for a week. I am trying to stop obsessing over any symptom I get.

Tina, it is so hard to not to symptom spot. earlier this month I said to myself that when i get in the TWW that I wouldn't symptom spot.

Betty, I am 9DPO and I have been sleepy but I do not count that as a symptom since I have been going to sleep late and getting up very early for my appointments.

FX to all you ladies. I hope somebody will receive their BFP soon! :dust:

Hi kat.... We have been trying for baby no 2 for the last 16 months..... I have low progesterone and have previously had ovarian cysts and endometriosis :-(
If I do get my period this month then I have to go for SALP examination (where dye is injected in the womb and Fallopian tubes to check for blockages) I have to say my doctor has been fantastic and we were referred to the fertility clinic very quickly.... Hoping I can fall naturally but at this point will try anything :)
How about you??? Have you been at this long?

dont you mean hsg test?

that is where they inject dye and check your womb and tubes and ovaries

Hello girls! So I finally got cross hairs on my chart, it says I ovulated on cycle day 16 so today is 3DPO. I still feel relatively sane and not obsessed. Maybe I'm just coming to terms with it'll happen when it's meant to be.

The only thing I am thinking about if I don't get a BFP this month is researching something to take to lengthen my leutal phase as it's only 11 days which I think is below average.

Frisky. .. good luck with your tests i can't even imagine how you must be feeling after such a long time, I hope you get some answers.

Momwife.. when are you testing? ?

One of us must get a BFP this time surely! !!

Xxx

Hi kat.... We have been trying for baby no 2 for the last 16 months..... I have low progesterone and have previously had ovarian cysts and endometriosis :-(
If I do get my period this month then I have to go for SALP examination (where dye is injected in the womb and Fallopian tubes to check for blockages) I have to say my doctor has been fantastic and we were referred to the fertility clinic very quickly.... Hoping I can fall naturally but at this point will try anything :)
How about you??? Have you been at this long?

dont you mean hsg test?

that is where they inject dye and check your womb and tubes and ovaries

I think it's the same thing, my hospital call it a SALP examination but from what I've read online HSG and SALP are the same :)

Don't think I've missed ovulation as I've been using opks since I finished AF. See this is why I don't use them! Just makes everything more complicated!!! But today I have slight pains in my ovaries. Oooooooo!!!
Will test around 11am :)

Tina...... But B6 is good to lengthen your LP.... Look into it :)

image.jpg
Yup.... I'm ovulating... Can totally feel it too... Both sides are aching (our bodies are just amazing hey???)

Oooooooh go on betty...get right to it! ;)

What does ovulation pain feel like? I really can't pinpoint me ever having it?? Xx

Ooooooh news flash!!.....Hubby is home for one night only on Monday!! Wouldn't it be amazing if I ovulated late & magic happened that night?? Haha a girl can dream! Xx

Hey girls.... I'm really feeling ovulation this cycle! I knew I must have been ovulating as this morning I had period like pains on both sides, this went on for a couple of hours (quite noticeable) and then I've had an abundance of egg white cm (sorry for the intricate details!!!!) so I hope we catch it!!! Just some advice pls??? We BD yesterday and today. Will have no chance to so it tmrw as I'm working and we have 2 parties to go to (social butterfly!!!) do you thinks that's enough or shall I try on Sunday too???? You think we would know everything but I'm actually not sure on this at all????
:)
Frisky, great news hubby is coming home... Maybe you should start using opks just to see roughly when your ovulating????

Betty, still carry on taking OPKs, I had a positive for 48 hours. Apparently ovulation doesn't happen until the EWCM turns to creamy and the positive OPK stops xxx

Frisky, I know you are happy that your hubby is going to be home on Monday, that is great news. I agree with Betty about using opks. You just never know. FX:hugs:

Betty if I were you I would try again on Sunday, and also keep using opks.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.:hugs: If AF does not show I will test on halloween! LOL!

i get positive opks from before o till af but i do ovulate i feel it...

Hi ladies! I am 14dpo and I have been spotting since Sunday, maybe it is a sign that AF is about to arrive. I have been having abdominal pain only when I laugh and sneeze I think it is because I exercised on Saturday. :shrug: How is everybody else is doing? I hope you ladies been having a great day so far.

Hello ladies, how's the 2ww going for you all??

Momwife, fingers crossed my lovely, when are you testing??
Tina, I know you Said you weren't gonna symptom spot as much after last cycle, hope your doin ok xx

Betty, how's things with you?

Well, hubby was home last night....so we made the most of it ;)

Our next chance of conceiving will be december, as that's the next time he will be home around ovulation xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->