7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Frisky, Yay! That your hubby was home!! :winkwink: I am not going to test until Halloween or after just to make sure that AF is not going to arrive and make me angry!:growlmad:

Hey ladies how are you????
Momwife, are you waiting that long to test??? Wow you're good!!! I'd have been testing for a week by now!
I'm 3DPO today, nothing to report here!
Frisky, great news hubby was home, fingers crossed for you, when are you gonna start testing???
Tina, where are you in your cycle???
:)

Hi all,

I am new-ish to this site. My DH and I are not actively TTC, however, we have gotten a little more relaxed with "accidents". We use the pull out method for birth control and have been successful for 8 years (just got married in September on our 10 year anniversary :happydance:). DH and I both want a family, and will probably TTC in the next year or so. Since our lives have become more grounded over the past 6 months, DH has become more relaxed with his "pull out method" and we've had a few accidents. I know this is very very unlikely to cause a pregnancy, but still possible. April this year was one of those relaxed times and I actually fell pregnant only to end so soon as a chemical (1 week after expected AF, but BFP prior). Since then, I have been slightly consumed with baby fever. Last week I had a 2 positive OPK's on CD 12-13 (Oct 18th and 19th), at which DH and I DTD (Oct. 17-19)without protecting. I have a short 23 day cycle so I am about a week out for AF (due Oct. 30th).

This cycle was different for me because I had an abundance of EWCM and AF like cramping that bounced back and forth from right to left the day before my +OPK.

I guess I needed an outlet for this craziness that takes over my brain :wacko:. Thanks for letting me vent ladies. I also enjoyed reading this thread and watching everyone develop in their cycles.

Kindly,
Lace

Welcome freespirit :)

You have come to the right place to vent....we do it all the time! It's so easy to get consumed with baby fever, especially after the disappointment of a chemical :hugs:
Have you any symptoms so far? Keep us posted xxx

Betty, I'm not bothering testing or anything as I know I'm out...hubby wasn't home till cycle day 21 :(

Momwife, fingers crossed girly. Halloween is when the witch is due also....how apt!! Haha Xx

Welcome free spirit.... Frisky is right, we are all in the same boat.... This is a great place to share your thoughts, anger, frustration etc.... We are all due for AF at the same time too!!! :)
I'm not testing this month either, I don't have any tests and refuse to go out and buy some.....
Good news is I have my appointment at the ARU dept on 31st October so that's a huge relief, phew! Give me fertility drugs please!!!!!!!
Have a good day everyone xx

Haha betty, you make me laugh! Gimme the drugs NOWWWWW!! ;)

I've got a feeling I'm gonna need my tests repeating next month and I think hubby will have to be tested too. I don't think the DIY test will be a reliable source when I tell the doctor. Haha

I'm kind of symptom spotting to see what's 'normal' for me this time. I'm getting the fluttering sensations I always get, so I can rule this out as a symptom in my next tww.

I think I'm gonna give up on it happening this year & look forward to getting to it again in the new year. Xx

Hello girls!

Welcome free-spirit, you're definitely in the right place to have a good moan. We keep eachother sane! Hope this is your month :)

Well im 8DPO today girls and I feel like it's not my month. last month my temps started to gradually drop from cycle day 24, and today it cycle day 24.. I took my temp this morning and it dropped. Not by much but it's following the same pattern as last cycle. I feel crampy today too like pre-af crampy. I think she's on her way in the next couple of days. I only have an 11 day leutal phase. I've started taking vitamin B6 this month to try to lengthen it and I'm gonna order some agnus castus. Has anyone tried this before??

So it seems I'm the furthest on this cycle?? xxx

Thank you for the warm welcome :). As far as symptom spotting, it's hard because I get every symptom in the book sometimes for pms. What was different with my CP was that I had terrible nauseating migranes, exhausted (with long naps), food aversion (couldn't drink my coffee, tasted like sour milk) and the metallic taste. I've never had anything feel like that since. I have symptoms that could swing both ways right now, but nothing that stands out..., but it's still so early.

Betty, yes we both will be seeing red for Halloween (or hopefully not!) I hope everything turns out the way you want it to with the drugs. I can't imagine what you ladies have gone through with your partners on a monthly basis.

Kindest wishes and tons of baby dust!

I had the metallic taste too when I was pregnant with Evie. The only other symptoms I had were dizzy spells, I remember feeling very faint in the shower one morning before I got my BFP and really sore nipples. I had sore nipples last month and got a BFN! I can't understand my body anymore hahaha xx

Welcome Freespirit! This is a awesome thread!!!

I am 15dpo and I am still spotting. I do not know what is going on. In September I was spotting for 2 days then AF showed up, and last month I was spotting for 1 day and then AF arrived. I still can't believe that I have been spotting ever since Saturday. :shrug: I guess only time will tell. I guess I will know if AF will arrive when my temp drops.

Oh someone slap me silly! I broke down and tested :shrug:. Appr. 7DPO at best. What can I say, I'm nauseous today and had a dream of 2 little boys and changing their diapers... only thought their was one, and then found the second. There was more to it, but it was only in a half hour cat nap!. Plus my answer OPK kit came with one.... :blush:

Momwife!!!! Test!!!!! I can't believe you haven't caved yet!!
Free spirit, that's nothing! I think both frisky and Tina tested at like 4DPO last month :) lol!!!! We're all a bit nuts on this thread, you don't need a slap, testing early is normal behaviour!!! Xxx
Frisky, when do you get ur results?? My OH had to have his little spermies tested and his came back fine. He had to do 'it' in a cup and hand it in, that's it! I had to have 6 sets of bloods taken (6 different times!) 3 internal examinations (including swabs and Smear) us ladies certainly don't get an easy deal hey????
Nite girls, stay positive xxxx

Ladies, AF showed her nasty face!! DH said to me it would be nice if we found out that you were pregnant on Thanksgiving or Christmas. He was trying ot make me feel better. I told him that it will take a year when I get pregnant. He said to me, you will get pregnant when you least expect it. I think I am going wacko about TTC. :wacko: Betty, men have it easy while women have to go through all kinds of stuff, they are sooo lucky! LOL!! FX for everybody else. Somebody have to receive their BFP soon!!!:hugs::hugs:

Ohhh noooo!! Sorry momwife :hugs:
Bless your DH trying to make you feel better, mine does the same every month too Xx
Betty, I get results on Wednesday....hubby coming with me. I've had a few bloods done already, and 2 internals....So degrading! Haha

I just hope & pray I'm not one of these women, who in 5 years...is still TTC

You see it alot on here & my heart goes out to them....Time flys, I'll soon be approaching my 2nd year TTC :( I'm going to really push the doctors for answers & more tests if need be x x

Morning ladies..

Freespirit .. Yes me and Frisky started testing at 4DPO last month haha it's so shameful but funny too. As if an egg can implant and HCG can rise in 4 days. Just shows how crazy TTC can make you.

So sorry momwife that AF has arrived. The spotting sounded really hopeful :(:(

Betty how are we getting on? Are you having any symptoms yet after ovulation??

So I'm 9DPO today girls and I've been ranting and raving about not feeling pregnant and woke up to a little surprise this morning. I went to bed last night feeling really hot, only my legs though they were burning. Took my temp and it was 97.79 so nothing dramatic. Had a good night's sleep and took my temp this morning and it has risen dramatically to 99.2! WTF?!?!?! Don't want to get my hopes up but it's so difficult not to. :( my chart is in my siggy xx

Oh momwife... I'm so sorry!!! Your DH is right, it will happen and prob the month when you think it can't happen!!!
Frisky, I feel the same as you. I just can't face still TTC after 5 years. I think I will give myself another year and that's it :-( fingers crossed it happens for all of us before then :)

Oh Tina!!!!!! Wow! That's sounds promising!!!! When will you test??? X

I'm not testing at all betty, just going to wait and see if AF shows her face in the next couple of days. She's due on Sunday officially so we will see! I've only got one first response test so I'm gonna save it because I spent a small fortune on first responses and clear blues last month

are you having any symptoms hun? when's your AF due? xx

Fingers crossed!!! Do you have any other symptoms???
I don't have anything :-( but we only DTD twice through my window as I've been feeling so ill so I'm not holding out much hope this month....
I'm due next Thursday, the months are just flying by!!!! It's Christmas soon, arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Wouldn't it be nice if we could all get christmas bfps???? Here's hoping xxx

Well I thought my AF was on the way yesterday because I had cramping like pre-AF cramps and I've been feeling dizzy for a few days now. Apart from those nothing really! My boobs are sore but not as sore as last month. my nipples were really sore last month and they're not this cycle.

hmm I suppose the coming days will tell all.

It does only take one time chick so don't give up hope just yet. It would be super wonderful if we all had little christmas buns in our ovens. fingers crossed xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->