7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Tina, when are you due again? Your temp rise sounds promising :)
You did have alot of symptoms last month, so don't be worrying if your symptoms are less this time...some people hardly have any xxx

Betty, tinas right...it does only take one time, so stay positive x

It's so nice for me to not be obsessing this month...but guaranteed, I'll be back into obsessive crazy mode my December cycle :wacko:

Oh my days...somebody shoot me!!

Said I wasn't obessing??...I'm now googling 'Is it possible to ovulated on day 21 of a 31 day cycle??' As that's the only time hubby & I did it this month! Haaaaaaaahaa

I am stupidly insane :wacko:

haha frisky I love that you're as insane at TTC as I am, it makes me feel less alone!

My AF is due on Saturday/Sunday.. last month my temp started to drop 4 days before AF arrived so I'm hoping this big temp rise is a good thing. Its the only thing I'm clinging onto really because like I said I haven't really had any symptoms.

So so tempted to test but I need to find the willpower from somewhere to hold off. HELP!!! xx

Ooooooh, this sounds promising!! How exciting! I'd be testing like mad already! Haha but try & hang on, it's only another 2days to wait!! (Which feels like forever in this game) haha x

Hubby has just rung off his ship, he's trying to book in to get his sperm tested. He has the form here to go in & do it, but the doc told him it's an 8week waiting list?? How ridiculous..especially in his line of work, he never knows when he's home until a week or so before.
Thing with my DH, he's too laid back, he won't push to get an appointment, he will just say 'oh, ok' It drives me innnnnnnsane!!!! :wacko:
I've just told him to tell them he HAS to go in next week as it's the only time he's home!! And I told him to grow some balls (no pun intended) ha ha Xx

I really love this thread!!! I have everything crossed for you ladies!!! My hubby is the same way just laid back. It drives me crazy at times! Frisky, I hope your hubby will go next week. I am also insane about TTC! I used to have at least 5 different charting websites that I go on. I was going on them websites everyday for at least 2 months! :wacko: Now I am sticking with Ovufriend and FertilityFriend since inputting things on 5 different websites has been a bit much. I know I am insane and I am not denying it!:haha: Tina, I hope the temp rise is a great thing for you. FX!!!

Ahh thanks girls! I will update in the morning haha I'm currently sat here waiting for our Chinese food to be delivered and I've got some cramping going on. Could be pre AF cramping.. Could be implantation planting. This wait is killing me!!!

Xx

Hi ladies. I see we are all still obsessing!!! I meant to tell you frisky that I had positive opks on CD17 and CD18 this cycle.... It's totally possible! We also have the same cycles, I'm normally 31-32 days, eeeeeek! Little eggy can last up to 24 hours so you never know!!!
Tina, when are you testing, sounds so promising!!!!!
I have had dull aches in my lower back (right hand side) on and off for the last 3 hours so my google box is frantic with 'implantation pain,ache,dull etc, etc.... OBSESSED!!!! :)

Haaaha I googled once 'Is itchy big toe a sign of pregnancy??' ... CRAZY WOMAN!!

Frisky, that is hilarious!! I laughed so hard on that one!!! I needed that laugh!

Friday has arrived wahoo! !! Woke up at 5 today just really wide awake even though I had a late night. Temp has dropped a bit but it still higher than the 2 days before the big temp rise so I can live with that. Still cramping! ! I've never had AF cramping that's started 2 days before AF was due ever in my life. Period due tomorrow girls just typical on the night me and hubby are spending the night in a fancy hotel haha.

What's everyone up to this weekend? ? Xxx

Frisky, that's hilarious!!!! We are all absolutely nuts!!!!
Tina, I'm desperate for you to test!!!! Are you going to do it tmrw morning????? Eeeeeeeek!!!!! Keep us posted....
I have a jam packed weekend, going out tonight with the inlaws and then tomorrow I have organised a big charity day at work, baby shower tmrw night and then I go on holiday on Sunday (just to Blackpool!!) busy, busy.... It's good, takes my mind off googling random things about pregnancy symptoms :)
What's everyone else up too????? X

Haha..I know, it's daft isn't it!? It makes you crazy all this!

Good that your keeping busy betty. Awwh, good old Blackpool! Love it there :)
Tina....TESTTTTT!!! Haha

Hope your ok Momwife & geared up for your next cycle :hugs:

Well, I've got my blood tests this morning....FINALLY!
I'm gonna head to the gym after that....I've got a football event to go to with my son tomorrow & a Halloween party on Sunday. As well as getting the house looking in some kind of order for hubbys return on Monday!! Haha Xx

I LOVE blackpool!!! <3<3<3 We went to blackpool for a week in June, we stayed on one of the haven sites, Evie loved it!
So nice that you've organised a charity event Betty, yu've got a jam packed weekend! Like you said though it'll keep your mind off symptom spotting because you won't have the chance to.

Frisky, good luck with your blood tests chick, how long will the results take? Bet you can't wait for your hubby to be home. I can't handle one night without mine!

I'm going to a 50th wedding anniversary party tomorrow night in Preston and because it's at a hotel we've booked a room rather than paying for taxis back to Liverpool. I just asked Mark when he thinks I should test and he said tomorrow morning because I need to know whether I can have a drink or not at the party tomorrow night. I'm just scared.. absolutely terrified of getting a BFN which will confirm that my body is sending me absolutely raving bonkers by imagining up all of these symptoms!!!

I feel shaky this morning and quite dizzy. Just having a sugary cup of tea in the hope it'll cure the shakes haha xxx

Ooooooh Tina, so your gonna test tomorrow morning then?? I've a good feeling about this....we need a BFP on here! If it's not a positive.....at least you can have a bloody good drink tomorrow night!
Ahhhh, Blackpool, I've had many a fun, drunken weekend there. I love it :)

I get my results back on wednesday afternoon, I've got an appointment with my doctor too.

We have severe weather warnings here in Hampshire for Monday, going to be extreme storms apparently. The news is saying it could disrupt train journeys....it better not interfere with hubby coming home, he's getting train monday!!! Xx

We have got a fabulous little thread going on!!!! I love our rants and random talk :)
I haven't been to Blackpool in years but I'm looking forward to it, although there is weather warnings this weekend in Blackpool too, bloody typical!!! Hope hubby manages to get home to you frisky, it's not nice not having your fella around all the time :-(
Tina, I will be up early tmrw and stalking the thread for some good news!!!! Everything crossed for you....
Well I'm 6DPO and I'm feeling really positive (don't believe I have ever said that before!!!) I have lots of CM and my boobs are slightly sensitive (not overly but I never get sensitive boobs, not even during or before AF!!!) so, I'm giving myself lots of positive thoughts and HOPING that this is it (one can dream right????)
Love you ladies, Tina, I'm sending you all the luck in the world, don't ditch us if you get a BFP!!!!! :)
Xx

Hey Guys - I lurked threads like this one for weeks now.
Yesterday I finally got a BFP!!

But - before that came - I was 7 days late for my Period
I was on CD 38 and I was 14 DPO.
With absolutely no major symptoms.
It was ridiculous - I was driving myself mad.

I wish lots of Baby Dust to all you who are waiting.
I don't know what i would have done without you guys!
:hugs:

Hey girls BIG NEWS IM TESTING TONIGHT! can't hold off any longer I'm gonna test at about 8pm when im home xxx

Hey Guys - I lurked threads like this one for weeks now.
Yesterday I finally got a BFP!!

But - before that came - I was 7 days late for my Period
I was on CD 38 and I was 14 DPO.
With absolutely no major symptoms.
It was ridiculous - I was driving myself mad.

I wish lots of Baby Dust to all you who are waiting.
I don't know what i would have done without you guys!
:hugs:

Wow....congratulations to you!! Nice to see you didn't have any major symptoms, that will give alot of hope to us all! What day did you ovulated on?
I wish you all the best my lovely :happydance:

Hey girls BIG NEWS IM TESTING TONIGHT! can't hold off any longer I'm gonna test at about 8pm when im home xxx

EeeeeeeekEeeeeeeek!!!! I'm gonna be stalking on here now until you post!!

GOOOOOOOOD LUUUUUUUCK!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->