7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Haha even if I wanted to test I couldn't anyway, I have no tests left. Kind of glad actually because if I did I'd be going POAS crazy!

It need to be one of our bloody turns! It can't be another month of no BFPs surely xx

I remember being in school and the sex ed teachers telling us it only takes 1 of these billions of miniscule sperm to make a baby. They basically intimated that if you got naked with someone who wasn't wearing a condom you'd be up the duff faster than sugar melts under a blow torch.
Did anyone else feel slightly peeved when first looking into TTC the books tell you it takes an average of 18mnths of actively trying (funding out when you ovulate, checking your temps, having sex like rabbits, lying with your feet up the wall, taking vitamins and driving yourself nuts with symptom spotting) because there's only like 6 hours in the month your egg is open for business and our bodies and mucus are actually designed to anhiliate swimmers?!

The game is not square. Good luck testing betty and tina. And frisky, well, if the teachers were right you just never know! ;)

That is some very wise information there lady! After a month of sex everyday around ovulation, taking vitamins, lying with our legs in the air, symptom spotting and at the end of it all getting a bfn it makes you wonder what in the world do I have to do to actually get pregnant? ?? arggghhhh!!! Xx

So I can safely say that I'm not pregnant. Woke during the night to have a wee and there was pre-af blood. Then just to confirm this fact and rub it into my face even more, my temp took a huge drop.

Feeling low, what in the world do we have to do to make a baby? ?? We're doing everything possible and it's not happening.

At least my leutal phase has gained a day. It's all up to you now Betty! Xxx

Oh no Tina, I can feel your disappointment :(
It's so annoying, sending you big hugs :hugs:

Good that your leutal phase has gained a day though...onwards & upwards to next month now. :)

Yes Edingburgh, wise words indeed...Haha It's funny, when I'm in with a chance as hubby has been home, I have every pregnancy symptom in the book & never pregnant. And this month, because he hasn't been here...I have no symptoms!! Which goes to show, it must be all in my head!! :wacko: Oh well, I'll know a bit more when I see doc on Wednesday.

Betty....anything to report??? I'm dying for you to test?

Well, we survived the storm last night....the wind got really bad at 5am, woke me up! But it's nice now. I'm off work today as it's half term, so I'm still in my jimjams (don't judge me) ha ha Xx

Sorry again tina...hope your getting lots of love of DH xxx

thanks frisky, DH said to me this morning "I can read you like a book, I knew your period had come because you were terribly moody this morning" haha. I didn't want to tell him that my period was starting because I felt like a dissapointment, I know he wants another baby as much as I do and it's heart breaking each month when it doesn't happen. My body is stupid, sorry let me re-phrase that.. maybe I've got stupid eggs. Or incredibly clever eggs that don't want to be fertilised and keep avoiding the spermies haha

ahhh betty it's all on you hun! I hope it's your turn, fingers crossed how are you getting on? xx

Oh Tina..... That sucks!!! Your chart looked sooooooo good too!!! This while process is a huge pain the the arse!!!!
It's our last nite in Blackpool and we have had a lovely time.... I'm absolutely shattered after running round after two kids (my DD and niece!) all good fun.....
I really really thought it could be my month this cycle! Just had a 'feeling' but today my cm has dried up and my bbs don't hurt/sensitive anymore :-( like you frisky, I think it's all in my head.... I will still test tmrw or thurs (10-11dpo) just to double check.....
So is that it??? We are all out again for another month???? DULL!!!!!!

Yep deffo out! Betty you're not out yet though, you never know!

My chart was totally starting to convince me that we had done it this month and then stupid AF came. I feel like not temping this month because it just gets my hopes up too much but I like temping because it gives me an exact answer of when I've ovulated.

Glad you had a great time in blackpool hun! I just can't wait to get home from work and put my feet up. super tired today! :coffee:xx

Well...My boobs are killing....as they usually do days before af is due!!

Blahhhhhhhhh!!! That is all I can say!!

Xxx

:-( this TTC stuff is hard. I can't actually believe none of us have got a BFP AGAIN!!!xx

Test results tomorrow.....I'm also quite tempted to hold my husband hostage from the Royal Navy until my ovulation days.

I'm definitely going to start using the ovulation prediction kits again, even when he's not here, to pinpoint ovulation. And when he's next home around those days, we are just going to do the deed every OTHER day, as opposed to TWICE a day!! Haaha It will be difficult.. but it's worth trying hey?? X

I am sorry Tina that AF arrived. I thought it would be easy to get pregnant. Well I was wrong. I know it hasn't bee a long time since I have been TTC, but I am anxious. I guess if I try not to think about it all the time it just might happen. If I don't conceive again this month, I will keep TTC until it happens. I hope it do not take a year.

Frisky, I will try to BD every day until the end of the week , and then every other day after that. I might as well try the SMEP this cycle or if not just make sure I just BD close to my days that I ovulate. :wacko:

Betty, you are still in until AF comes. I hope you get your BFP!!

I really want one of us or all of pregnant before next year!! Keeping everything crossed for everyone!:hugs: I had a long day yesterday since I had to pick up my youngest daughter from school since she had an earache and DH and I took her to the urgent care and found out that she had a fever of 101 and an ear infection. The crazy thing was the healthcare professionals was about to turn us away since they said they have tooo many people. I was getting angry and then a medical assistant said well, let me just take her temp. At least we didn't get turned away. We left with a prescription for her ear infection. My daughter is sad since she could not go on her field trip today to the nature center. I don't understand why would they have a field trip outside and it is very coold outside. the kids will be outside for at least 4 hours. I know some of the kids will be getting sick tomorrow.

Morning girls..... How are you all???
Well I'm 11dpo, AF due tmrw. Tested and bfn :-(
No symptoms, nothing! Can't believe I'm out another month.
Got our app at the ARU tmrw so at least that's a good thing.
Frisky, good luck today.... Let us know how you get on xx

Mom wife. Sorry to hear your little one is poorly.... Good she got a prescription, she will be back to normal in no time.... X

Oh dear, sorry betty :( looks like we are all on to next month then. AF due for me tomorrow, got usual signs...sore boobs, slight cramping...blah blah blahhhhhh!! I'm in at docs at 5, so I'll let you know what she says.

Betty, what's your appointment for tomorrow?? X

Momwife, hope your daughters feeling better. Maybe it's for the best she didn't go on school trip if it's out in the cold, would have made her ear worse I imagine. Thank God the medical assistant tested her temp, makes me mad how you really have to push people in the health industry to get the correct attention.

Despite all things, hope everyone has a good day Xx

Not long to wait frisky.... Hopefully you will get the answers you need and can move forward....
I really hope I just get prescribed clomid straight away and not have to go through all the tests again.... I'm sick of waiting.... I know we are all in the same boat, it's always worse when AF arrives or is due.
Have a good everyone xxxx

Frisky.... How did your appointment go?????

I'm just about to go to mine..... will update when I'm back :)

Morning Betty, good luck at your appointment.

Well, all my hormones are in normal range, shows I'm ovulating. My thyroid is normal too. The only thing which isn't great is my blood glucose level..I've got to get it down alot more, which I'm determined to do. Unfortunately, being diabetic, can make it harder to conceive :(
The doc is still referring us to a fertility clinic, so will get an appointment through for that soon. I'm a little bit deflated, but I know what I have to do & at least everything else seems to be ok.

Period due today, so feeling blurrgghhhh!!

Let us know how you get on betty :hugs:

Hi girls,

sorry I haven't been around for a few days, Evie isn't very well. She's got impetigo all around her mouth and nose. Only started off as a tiny sore in the corner of her mouth, I thought it was a cold sore. Then she woke up on Tuesday and it had spread right around her mouth so I had to take a couple of days off work to look after her because she wasn't allowed in nursery with it being so contagious.

Sorry girls about your AFs arriving/due to arrive :-( We're all onto November together! Good news about your test results frisky! I bet you feel a little relieved that most of your results came back normal :):):)

Anyone doing anything special for halloween tonight? xxx

Awwwh poor thing, hope she's feeling better soon Xx

Well, af is here...but we have friends down this weekend, so I'm looking forward to a bloody good drink!! Haha

My Joe is at his grandmas till Sunday now, so no Halloween for us tonight...I feel a bit lost without him here actually :( haha crazy isn't it?! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->