7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

You're not wrong! I can't believe it is nearly December already!!! Christmas is just around the corner, are we all done crimbo shopping?

I went to the Manchester Christmas markets on Saturday, it was mayhem! So I went home and ordered everything online haha. xx

Haaha Manchester Xmas markets are ridiculous now, just too busy! Jeez, how OLD do I sound!!?? X

Girls I haven't even started Christmas shopping (organisation and me don't get on!) I'm going to leave it right to the very last minute, rush around like a crazy person, get very stressed and probably have a mini meltdown! All good fun!!!!

The amazon black Friday deals start next Monday, a lot of it is shit but you can get some good deals on prezzies too xx

Why do I terrorise myself by looking through the pregnancy tests gallery?!?!?! ARGGGHHH WHEN IS IT GONNA BE MY TURN TO SEE 2 PINK LINES!!!!

Feeling down now. Stupid TWW :-( xx

Oh Nooo momwife, that's rubbish!! :hugs: How early are you?? It's so hard NOT to symptom spot though isn't it?

I'm ok, bit of a crazy weekend, Joe's friend slept over on Saturday, still trying to get my house bk to normal. Hubby home later for 2 nights. Think I've deffo misses ovulation though....I had tummy cramps on Saturday and ewcm & nothing now :( so pissed off, can't wait for him to leave the navy so we can be in with a proper chance xxx

Welcome to Ckelly xxx

I am 3 days early!:growlmad:Yes it is sooo hard not to symptom spot! Let's see how I do next month!!! I hope you don't miss ovulation FX!

Betty, I am like trying to do Christmas shopping at the last minute!! I do want to try to get a few things if I can when black friday starts. When this time comes me and DH can never get things when the sales starts since we have to pay bills!!!:growlmad: I am keeping my FX that I will be able to get a few items.

Tina, I also look through the pregnancy test gallery, and of course the chart gallery. I hope that my chart will look like someone else that fell pregnant and boom it will happen to me! I am a wacko. :wacko::wacko: Yea you right stupid TWW. I felt like scraming yesterday when AF started. :hugs:

It's the worst feeling ever isn't it :-( hugs to you sweetie. I haven't bought any tests this month, just going to wait and see if she turns up which she no doubt will because I feel totally not pregnant.

ahh well if it's not our turn this month then at least I can have a bloody good drink over Christmas! xx

Yes it is the worst feeling!!!:growlmad::growlmad: I am not buying not a single test until I am very late since I don't want to get my hopes up.:shrug: FX that AF does not show up for you! It is my plan to have a couple of drinks on Xmas if AF shows up. Next AF is due December 15th. FX that someone will receive their BFP this month or next month!!!!!:flower::flower::flower::baby::baby::baby:

I hope so! You'd have thought that one of us would have got our BFP by now! How long can it possibly take!!!

I plan on having multiple drinkies if I don't get a BFP this month, my next AF wouldn't be due until 22nd Dec, it's my birthday on the 13th so I'm going to go out and get ridiculously drunk i'm not preggers xx

I am with you Tina! I want to get sooo drunk that when I wake up I forgot what I did the day before! LOL!!:hugs:

Haha I haven't been that drunk in soooo long! But I plan to be if I'm not preggers. Definitely think I need a good night out.

How's everyone doing? ? Frisky have you been baby making? ?

Xx

Hey ladies....I'm with you on the drinking thing! I'm gonna get sooo drunk I fall asleep face down in my carpet! Haha

Yes, we had fun baby making last night :) It's always good when he's been away for weeks...I mean it's good all the time....but even better!! Haaaaha get me a spade QUICK! ;)

I've done no opk, so unsure when I ovulated....I think it would have been Sat or Sunday, as I had cramps Saturday night, which I'm assuming we're ovulation cramps, that would have Been cycle day 16 of a 31 day cycle. I've no idea??? Guess time will tell, but I'm 99% sure we have missed it by a day x

Tina, it's my birthday the 18th December....Christmas babies hey? Ewwwww I'm dreading my birthday this year, feel well OLD!! :( haha Xx

yey we have birthdays that are a few days apart! that's fab! How old are you frisky? p.s... please don't fall asleep face down in the carpet, I'm pretty sure it will result in suffocation and we will miss you too much!! xx

You're all making me giggle!!!! I suggest we all go out and buy copious amounts of wine and all have a bloody good drink over Christmas!!!! We do deserve it!!!!
Frisky, Tina is right! No falling asleep face down on the carpet! :)

We haven't tried this month so there is no chance for me but I have actually felt so much more relaxed, and managed to have some fun with friends. I think I just needed a break (think DF did too!)
I'm so pleased I have you girls, makes this process so much more fun and interesting (and we can all rant and rave without people thinking were nuts!!!! Well, we are all slightly crazy!!!!)

We are all slightly crazy but I wouldn't have it any other way!

Eurghhh my throat feels raw this afternoon. Think I'm coming down with a cold, in need of a lemsip and a hot bath.

Making a hotpot tonight, did I tell you that I've gained 11lbs??? Haven't weighed myself in months and have just been eating whatever I like without bothering that I will be putting weight on and finally gave into the scales on Sunday. So now I'm on a 6 week detox until Christmas then I can pig out again. All I've had today is a bowl of special k, 2 apples and a tangerine. SOOOO HUNGRRRYYYY

Mmmmmm hotpot!! Good luck on your detox, I need to start one, but I've no willpower, had a Chinese tonight....but I have Been going to the gym & doing my workout dvd, so I deserve it.
I've gained weight since I got married, definitely a sign of comfort..but need to sort it out now, wouldn't mind the tummy if I was pregnant!! :wacko:

Tina, I will be 34 this birthday Shhhhhhhhhit!! Haha so yes, I'm allowed to go face down in the carpet, failing that the toilet!! ;)

Betty, a break does us all good, it can physically & mentally drain you obsessing each month.

I really don't know what I'd do without you crazy lot....think I'd go even more crazy (if that's possible)

Love our thread :) Xx

Tina!!! That's no good, you will be starving!!!!! I managed to lose 2 stone (yes that's right, 2 stone! I put on 4 stone during my pregnancy) by cutting out carbs, I still ate 4-5 small meals a day and had the odd vino, it works wonders and you will be amazed at what you can eat! I still don't eat that many carbs, they only make me feel sluggish anyway....
Look into it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->